April 27, 2024, 10:04:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ismael Tristan Santisteban 4yrs old missing since 8/28/14 Hudson, FL  (Read 1908 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 04, 2014, 07:25:37 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/four-bodies-found-near-hudson-florida-home-4-year-old-n196171

Four Bodies Found Near Hudson, Florida, Home; 4-Year-Old Missing

Florida sheriff's deputies conducting a welfare check on a missing 4-year-old boy found four dead bodies near the family's home Thursday, authorities said. The boy wasn't among them, and investigators said they believe he is with a 28-year-old man who is considered armed and dangerous.

The boy, identified as Ismael Tristan Santisteban, was last seen Aug. 28, Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco told reporters Thursday afternoon. The bodies — described as those of two men and two women — were discovered near the family's home in Hudson, on the Gulf Coast about 30 miles northwest of Tampa, when officers responded to a call that the boy was missing, Nocco said.

Nocco said Ismael was believed to be with Adam Matos, 28, possibly in a 1991 blue Ford pickup truck. Matos, who may be the boy's father, is considered armed and dangerous, and if he is provoked, Matos "may cause serious harm to people," Nocco said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 09:52:55 PM »

arrgh why dont the people that profess i care about the child,really care
like dont kill the childs fam and take the child into danger

Autistic boy missing; 4 bodies found in Hudson
10 News Staff, WTSP 9:23 p.m. EDT September 4, 2014
vids and img at link
Hudson, Florida -- Pasco County deputies say a 4-year-old autistic boy is missing after multiple people were found killed near his Hudson home. Deputies also are looking for his a man who may have taken the boy.

The sheriff's office says Ismael Tristan Santisteban was last seen at his home at 7718 Hatteras Drive on Aug. 28. During a welfare check on Thursday, the child was discovered missing, and there were signs at the home of foul play.

A search of the area revealed four bodies over a hill, about three-fourths a mile from the home. Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco says the victims appear to be of two adult males and two adult females. They have not been identified at this time.

Investigators earlier said Tristan may be with 28-year-old Adam Matos, who could be traveling in a 1991, blue Ford F-150 pickup. Nocco said later Thursday that the truck had already been found and towed.

Investigators are checking bars, homeless camps and neighborhoods for Matos. Nocco said that Matos was seen without the boy, so Tristan might have been left in the care of someone else.

Nocco also said that Matos might consider Tristan to be his son, even though he might not be the biological father. The sheriff said that Matos cares for the boy.

The Pasco sheriff said there is a large law enforcement presence in the area, including the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and FBI. Nocco said that the sheriff's department mounted patrol would being looking in wooded areas on Friday.

Late Thursday, FDLE issued an Amber Alert for Tristan.

Nocco says Matos is from Pennsylvania, but investigators caution he could be anywhere at this time; he does have family in Florida. Matos has a lengthy criminal history in Pennsylvania, including arrests for stalking and harassment.

Matos is considered armed and dangerous.
more
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2014/09/04/pasco-missing-child-multiple-homicide/15087469/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 09:53:50 PM »

map of area
https://goo.gl/maps/3Gwsg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 08:29:30 AM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/florida-police-arrest-quadruple-murder-suspect-autistic-boy-safe-n196486

Florida Police Arrest Quadruple Murder Suspect; Autistic Boy Safe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 09:41:24 AM »

OMG WOW!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 09:43:07 AM »

Whew!  What a relief!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 12:08:59 AM »

Thank goodness!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.