March 28, 2024, 08:31:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176157 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: December 31, 2014, 09:34:10 AM »

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/state/2014/12/31/vigil-held-for-christina-morris-near-suspects-home/21095627/
Vigil held for Christina Morris near suspect's home
December 31, 2014

Arochi sits in the Collin County Jail facing aggravated kidnapping charges. Plano police say there's evidence Christina was inside his runk that early morning in August when she disappeared.

The two were high school acquaintances and had spent time at a friend's apartment at the Shops at Legacy in Plano before surveillance video captured them walking to the parking garage together.

Arochi was the last person to see Morris before she disappeared.

"It's unreal to think your best friend was in someone's trunk. I mean…who does that?" said longtime friend Teighlor Stegman.

Those close to Christina are pleading for Arochi to say something, anything. McElroy thinks he knows where she is.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #221 on: December 31, 2014, 02:47:13 PM »

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/state/2014/12/31/vigil-held-for-christina-morris-near-suspects-home/21095627/
December 31, 2014

Arochi sits in the Collin County Jail facing aggravated kidnapping charges. Plano police say there's evidence Christina was inside his runk that early morning in August when she disappeared.

The two were high school acquaintances and had spent time at a friend's apartment at the Shops at Legacy in Plano before surveillance video captured them walking to the parking garage together.

"It's unreal to think your best friend was in someone's trunk. I mean…who does that?" said longtime friend Teighlor Stegman.

Those close to Christina are pleading for Arochi to say something, anything. McElroy thinks he knows where she is.

Of course he knows where she is!  It makes me so mad I feel sick thinking about it. 

Many scenarios, as horrible as they may be but that could give hope that she might still be alive, just don't make sense from what I know about this case.  I don't think any premeditated plan to kidnap Christina (for whatever reason) would have included so many other people KNOWING he was with her alone when she went to her car, and her car being left behind, for starters... 

He's not talking now for a reason, the longer it takes the more evidence will deteriorate.  The less evidence of his crimes against her that night...the more bargaining power and better defense he thinks he'll have.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: January 03, 2015, 07:56:56 AM »

December 31, 2014

Of course he knows where she is!  It makes me so mad I feel sick thinking about it. 

Many scenarios, as horrible as they may be but that could give hope that she might still be alive, just don't make sense from what I know about this case.  I don't think any premeditated plan to kidnap Christina (for whatever reason) would have included so many other people KNOWING he was with her alone when she went to her car, and her car being left behind, for starters... 

He's not talking now for a reason, the longer it takes the more evidence will deteriorate.  The less evidence of his crimes against her that night...the more bargaining power and better defense he thinks he'll have.

JMO

I agree with you, texasmom. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: January 05, 2015, 07:01:01 PM »

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/9500-missing-womans-mother-enough-is-enough

Missing Woman's Mother: 'Enough is Enough'

Airdate: 01/05/2015

Haunting surveillance video is at the center of an agonizing mystery.

The woman in the video is 23-year-old business graduate Christina Morris. She had just left a party in an apartment building near Dallas and was walking to a garage where her car was parked. The time clock said it was exactly 3:57 a.m. It was the last time Christina was seen alive.

Teighlor Stegman is her best friend. Stegman told a reporter, "We found her car a few days later, parked over here. It was untouched, didn't look like anybody had been inside of it."

Christina's father reported her missing. He said, "You run though scenarios in your head. You try to figure out where she's at. We just want to bring her home."

Everyday, Christina's mom writes messages to her missing daughter on Facebook, such as, "Please keep staying strong with me, sweetie. We are getting closer."

So, who was the guy in the video walking with Christina?

Cops identified him as Enrique Arochi, a friend of Christina's from high school. He told police that he and Christina had been at the party together but went their separate ways in the parking garage, and that he knows nothing about her disappearance.

Arochi told WFAA-TV, "I feel like they were wasting their time on me when they could be looking at somebody else that is actually the suspect or the person that actually did it."

But not long after Arochi gave this interview to the station, police arrested him for kidnapping, after allegedly finding Christina's DNA in the trunk of his Chevy Camaro.

He also allegedly had "a bite mark" and "abrasions."

It is now four weeks after Arochi's arrest and there is still no trace of Christina, or her body.

Now, Christina's mother has this message to the suspect: "Enough is enough. You've put me through pain. You've put Christina through pain. You've put your family through pain. Please dig deep down in your heart and give us the answers to lead us to Christina. We need her home."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEVb20Mj290

Christina Morris Update- Inside Edition 1/5/15

Published on Jan 5, 2015

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KEVb20Mj290" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KEVb20Mj290</a>

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: January 06, 2015, 07:33:48 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/billboard-put-up-to-generate-leads-in-woman-s-disappearance/article_070f65fc-95f7-11e4-baa1-4b8ca66c41ac.html

Billboard put up to generate leads in woman’s disappearance

About 50,000 vehicles to pass sign daily

Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 4:54 pm

After missing-person flyers showcasing Christina Morris’ smiling face caused several residents in kidnapping suspect Enrique Arochi’s Allen neighborhood to complain to the city, supporters of the missing woman decided to look elsewhere to keep her face in the public eye.

Noticing several Plano Outdoor Advertising billboards during her daily commute, Morris family supporter Tanya Garrett contacted the company in mid-December.

Touched by Christina’s story, manager Reed Greer donated an available billboard and worked with Garrett to design an eye-catching message. On Monday, the billboard was erected on the west side of Coit Road just south of Plano Parkway. Greer said traffic counts indicate about 50,000 vehicles travel by that location every day.

“Tanya called me up and said they were trying to get a little more exposure,” Greer said. “They were having some problems with the flyers being put out on posts and were looking for something a little more permanent. I’d been paying attention to the news story and felt anything we could do to help would be great.”

The 8-foot-by-16-foot billboard features bold colors and the Crime Stoppers tipline, with Christina’s photo on the right. Greer and Garrett said they hope it encourages anyone with information to come forward.

“We try to reach as many people as possible daily to keep Christina’s information out there,” Garrett said. “Sometimes it’s the smallest detail that can solve a crime. We need people to be informed that no matter how small you think a piece of information may be, it could be the break in the case that is needed. We can’t afford for this case to become dormant.”

Greer said the billboard will stay up for at least three months, but that they’d ideally leave it up for as long as it’s deemed an effective message.

“I have kids, myself, and the thought that one day you’re walking alone thinking the world is great and in a matter of a phone call that all changes for you – what you thought was a path forward for your family is really now a nightmare,” he said. “If somebody hasn’t realized [this happened] in our area, maybe it will prompt new information to help authorities come to a conclusion and help locate her and bring her home.”

Temporarily sidelined from foot searches due to illness, Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy, expressed her gratitude and determination to find her daughter.

“It’s important to me as a mother to continue to put the awareness out there that Christina is still missing, and for the world to continue to see our daughter’s beautiful smile and face,” McElroy said.

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/photos/a.715774931845348.1073741827.715773018512206/774239729332201/?type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2015, 09:24:22 PM »

This comes on in about 15 minutes.  I learned something new in the clip I watched earlier so I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the show.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/disappeared/tv-schedule.htm

DISAPPEARED TV SCHEDULE
ALL TIMES ET/PT

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 7
10:00 PM
60 MIN.

TV-14 CC

In August, 2014, 23-year-old Christina Morris spent an evening out with friends in Plano, Texas but never returned home. A massive search involving police, volunteer searchers and even drones ensues but each new fact about the case brings more questions.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2015, 09:30:00 PM »

This comes on in about 15 minutes.  I learned something new in the clip I watched earlier so I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the show.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/disappeared/tv-schedule.htm

DISAPPEARED TV SCHEDULE
ALL TIMES ET/PT

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 7
10:00 PM
60 MIN.

TV-14 CC

In August, 2014, 23-year-old Christina Morris spent an evening out with friends in Plano, Texas but never returned home. A massive search involving police, volunteer searchers and even drones ensues but each new fact about the case brings more questions.

Just noticed that there's a later showing tonight, and then on Saturday too.

THURSDAY JANUARY 8
1:00 AM
60 MIN.

TV-14 CC

SATURDAY JANUARY 10
12:00 PM
60 MIN.

TV-14 CC

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: January 10, 2015, 04:10:06 PM »

If you missed the Disappeared episode featuring Christina's case, you can watch it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qAj0Hu2XS8

Disappeared Special Lone Star Mystery Christina Morris Disappearance.

Crime Fan

Published on Jan 10, 2015

On August 30, 23-year-old Christina Morris disappears from a parking garage after spending an evening with friends and a massive search is launched to find the missing Texas woman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: January 10, 2015, 04:32:21 PM »

The description in the show of how Christina and Hunter got together was a little different than how her ex described it.  That was interesting to me especially now knowing that he was at least part of the reason they were arguing that night, and that Christina was communicating with him within minutes of her disappearance.

Star Telegram has a new article out where they mention Christina's Ex boyfriend, Aaron L. Predegrast.

He says that He and Christina moved in together in August 2013 after dating a year but they broke up in October after she started dating Hunter Foster (his best friend).

I'd read that their breakup was nasty, makes sense.

Thanks iluvmua.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/09/6106950/group-hopes-to-use-drones-in-search.html

Anna Morris, said her stepdaughter would have told her if she was going to take a spontaneous trip.

“She didn’t hide things,” she said. “She would have let us know for this exact reason.”

Anna Morris said she has helped raise her stepdaughter since she was 3.

“She’s unforgettable,” she said. “She’s a tiny little thing, but she has a huge presence. She’s lively. She’s loved.”

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.

‘Everyone wants her home’

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Police said the car shows no sign of foul play.

Morris and her boyfriend live in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard in Fort Worth.

The couple co-owns an urban clothing line called Trust None Street Wear.

Ariel Hammer, a close friend and former roommate of Morris’, said she had an instantaneous bond with Morris when they met four years ago. She said Morris and her boyfriend were just starting to get the word out about their clothing line.

Hammer said she last saw her friend a month ago.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/09/6106950/group-hopes-to-use-drones-in-search.html#storylink=cpy

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2015, 04:48:16 PM »

In looking back on her FB, it looks like Christina had been in a long term relationship before her current boyfriend. 

Post may be totally unrelated, just thought the timing was interesting...

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.l.prendergast

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.l.prendergast/posts/10201520745778984

Aaron Logan Prendergast
August 30 at 1:10am ·

If only

MarTika Ja'Meice Arps If only what?
September 1 at 3:08am
Aaron Logan Prendergast If only I knew lol how was mad decent?
September 1 at 10:48am
MarTika Ja'Meice Arps It was bad ass!!!
September 1 at 10:51am

A year ago...

https://www.facebook.com/christina.morris.714/posts/10201772823910699

Christina Morris
August 23, 2013 ·

After 4 years the Day is finally here! Just the 3 of us Aaron Logan Prendergast plus @maddenthebeagle

Christina Morris Me and Logan just got our own place moved in yesterday! No more roommates
August 25, 2013 at 1:06am

No idea if it's the same Hunter or not.  But wondering if maybe he'd been a roommate of the couple before he and Christina's relationship?

Thinking of possible love triangle or jealousy issues.

https://www.facebook.com/christina.morris.714/posts/10202163996089759

Christina Morris
October 14, 2013 ·

KARMA really must exist

Kelly Lange Keep your chin up. You got this.
October 14, 2013 at 10:01pm · 2

Narcisse Spade I hope it does because you got some bad coming to you. You Hunter and Tyler.
October 15, 2013 at 1:04am

Adam James Whaattt
October 15, 2013 at 1:14am

Christina Morris Positive vibes only ladies and gents
October 15, 2013 at 3:08am

Bump

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 10, 2015, 04:54:54 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: January 10, 2015, 05:17:22 PM »

The club that Hunter was tied to in his arrest is about a twenty five minute drive from the location Christina disappeared from.

I'm wondering if that's where he saw Logan that night...

http://tinyurl.com/mplaqo6

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2015, 09:27:29 PM »

http://www.justice.gov/usao/txn/PressRelease/2014/DEC2014/DEC9Canelo,%20et%20al_indict.html

Investigation Into Drug Activity At Northwest Dallas Club Results In Federal Indictments And Arrests Of 12 Defendants On Conspiracy And Drug Distribution Charges

15 Defendants Indicted on Federal Charges

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

December 9, 2014

DALLAS — An investigation that began early this summer by the Dallas Police Department into drug activity at a club in northwest Dallas has resulted in seven federal indictments, which were returned by a federal grand jury last week and unsealed today, charging 15 individuals with conspiracy and drug distribution offenses, announced U.S. Attorney Sarah R. Saldaña of the Northern District of Texas.

Twelve of the 15 defendants charged federally were arrested at various locations in North Texas, including at and near the club, which is known as Eternal Eden Afterhours, located at the Jaguars Club on Reeder Road. Firearms and drugs were seized during the arrests.

Defendants indicted are listed below; those marked with an “*” are in custody:

*Jose Antonio Canelo, a/k/a “Tony,” 31

*Joshua Lawrence Saddler, a/k/a “Cowboy,” 25

Canelo and Saddler are each charged with one count of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance. If convicted, the offense carries a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million fine. This indictment alleges that beginning on approximately August 1, 2014, Canelo and Saddler conspired together and with others to possess with the intent to distribute and to distribute a mixture or substances containing cocaine, a Schedule II controlled substance.

*Hunter Lee Foster, 23

Rosa Aidee Gomez Salinas, a/k/a “Jade,” 21

Foster and Salinas are each charged with one count of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance. If convicted, the offense carries a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million fine. This indictment alleges that beginning on approximately August 1, 2014, Foster and Salinas conspired together and with others to possess with the intent to distribute and to distribute a mixture or substance containing a detectable amount of 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-ethylcathinone (ethylone), a positional isomer of butylone, a Schedule I controlled substance.

*Doniel Dominique Hall, 25

*Charles Michael Scott, a/k/a “T Scott,” and “Carlos,” 24

*Debahni Nora Gorandinary, 19

Shelby Jean Hunter Owen, 19

Hall, Scott, Gorandinary and Owen are each charged with two counts of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance. In addition, Hall is charged with one count of possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance and one count of possessing a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime. If convicted, conspiracy count one carries a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million. Conspiracy count two carries a maximum statutory penalty of 10 years in federal prison and a $500,000 fine. The possession with intent to distribute count carries a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million fine. The firearm count carries a maximum statutory penalty of seven years in federal prison and a $250,000 fine. This indictment alleges that beginning on approximately August 1, 2014, the four defendants conspired together and with others to possess with intent to distribute and to distribute a mixture or substance containing a detectable amount of ethylone, a positional isomer of butylone, a Schedule I controlled substance and a mixture or substance containing a detectable amount of Alprazolam, a Schedule IV controlled substance. It further alleges that on November 4, 2014, Hall possessed, with intent to distribute, methamphetamine and possessed a firearm in relation to and in furtherance of the drug trafficking crime.

*Jorge Luis Rios, Jr., 31

*Jose Manuel Hernandez, 23

Rios and Hernandez are each charged with one count of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance. If convicted, each faces a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million fine. The indictment alleges that beginning on approximately August 1, 2014, Rios and Hernandez conspired together and with each other to possess with intent to distribute and to distribute a mixture of substance containing a detectable amount of cocaine, a Schedule II controlled substance.

*Rachel L. Lucero, 27

Lucero is charged with one count of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance and one count of possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance. If convicted, the conspiracy count carries a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million and the possession count carries a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million fine. The indictment alleges that beginning on approximately August 1, 2014, Lucero conspired with others to possess with the intent to distribute methamphetamine, a Schedule II controlled substance. It further alleges that on October 17, 2014, Lucero possessed methamphetamine with the intent to distribute.

India Small, 28

*Karina Shcherb, 22

Small and Shcherb are each charged with one count of conspiracy to distribute heroin. In addition, Small is charged with two, and Shcherb with one, counts of possession with intent to distribute heroin. If convicted on the conspiracy count, each faces a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million fine. Each drug possession count carries a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million fine. The indictment alleges that beginning on approximately August 1, 2014, Small and Shcherb conspired together and with others to distribute heroin. It further alleges that on August 22, 2014 and August 29, 2014, Small possessed heroin with the intent to distribute it. It also alleges that on August 22, 2014, Shcherb possessed heroin with the intent to distribute it.

*Christopher Chance Valdez, 20

*Bridget Elyse Tolle, 19

Valdez and Tolle are each charged with one count of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance. If convicted, each defendant faces a maximum statutory penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million fine. The indictment alleges that beginning on approximately August 1, 2014, Valdez and Tolle conspired together and with others to possess with the intent to distribute and to distribute a mixture or substance containing a detectable amount of 25C-NBOMe and 25I- NBOMe, a Schedule I controlled substance, which is commonly known as N-bomb, Smiles, 25I, and 25C.

A federal indictment is an accusation by a grand jury. A defendant is entitled to the presumption of innocence unless proven guilty.

The Dallas Police Department Narcotics and Homicide Unit investigated.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Phelesa Guy is prosecuting.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2015, 02:00:32 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2015/01/15/enrique-arochi-court-bond-reduction-christina-morris/21801797/
Enrique Arochi in court seeking bond reduction
January 15, 2015

COLLIN COUNTY -- The man charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of Christina Morris is in court Thursday, seeking a reduction in his bond.

Arochi is currently being held at the Collin County Jail with a bond of $1 million. It is unclear how much of a reduction he is seeking.

Twelve witnesses are expected to testify during his probable cause hearing.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2015, 02:03:17 PM »

http://www.fox4news.com/story/27856631/christina-morris-kidnapping-suspect-hoping-to-get-out-of-jail
Christina Morris kidnapping suspect hoping to get out of jail
January 15, 2015

PLANO, Texas -
A Collin County judge is hearing evidence in the Christina Morris case as the man charged with her kidnapping tries to get out of jail.

Enrique Arochi kept his head down during most of Thursday morning's bond reduction hearing.

He is accused of kidnapping Morris on the night of Aug. 30. He was the last person to see her in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy.

During the hearing, a Plano Police Department detective testified that Morris' DNA was found on the trunk mat in Arochi's car. There was also a significant amount of DNA evidence on the trunk's interior rubber seal.

Prosecutors said Arochi made one unanswered call and sent two unanswered text messages to Hunter Foster, Morris' boyfriend, on the night of her disappearance.

One of those text messages said, “Could I get some of that good rock.” Detectives believe it was in reference to drugs.

Foster was allegedly at the W Hotel in Dallas that night. He was arrested in December in connection to a drug sting.

Other evidence presented Thursday included a taped police interview of Arochi.

He tells officers he smoked weed and drank 10 shots and several beers on the night Morris went missing. He wasn't sure if she had anything to drink.

He claimed he didn't really remember where he parked that night or walking to his car because he was drunk.

“I maybe said five words to her,” he told detectives. “I just went my way… she was on the phone and walked off.”

When asked about an injury on his arm, Arochi said it happened while he was trying to change a tire. He said he then punched his car in frustration.

The car had front end damage on both the driver and passenger side, but the dents on the passenger side were more severe, according to police testimony.

Before breaking for lunch, an investigator testified that he absolutely believes Arochi kidnapped and killed Morris based on what is known.

Arochi's bail is currently set at $1 million.

Morris is still missing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2015, 02:22:57 PM »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/New-Information-Revealed-in-Christina-Morris-Disappearance-288713941.html

New Information Revealed in Christina Morris Disappearance
By Todd L. Davis

Thursday, Jan 15, 2015 • Updated at 12:52 PM CST

Additional details in the case of missing 23-year-old Christina Morris were revealed when a man charged with her kidnapping appeared in court Thursday.

Attorneys for 24-year-old Enrique Arochi planned to file a motion in a Collin County court to reduce his client's $1 million bond based on insufficient evidence.

Arochi is accused of kidnapping Morris, who has been missing since Aug. 30.

Police Search Christina Morris' Friend's Car

New information was revealed, though, when 380th District Court Judge Benjamin Smith ruled that recorded tapes could be played in court.

Police revealed that Morris' DNA was found on Arochi's trunk mat in his car, not just around the trunk. They also revealed that there was more than just trace amounts of DNA in the vehicle.

Witnesses scheduled to appear in court included a DNA expert, Morris' father Mark and Morris' friends who were with her the night she was last seen.

Follow NBC 5 reporter Catherine Ross as she tweets live from the courtroom in her Twitter feed below:

https://twitter.com/CatherineNBC5

41s
Catherine Ross        ✔ @CatherineNBC5
Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened

1m
We are back in court, first detective still on the stand. As of yet, only one witness out of 12 has been called.

Christina Morris' mom and stepmother giving emotional press conf. Hoping Arochi will crack under pressure @NBCDFW pic.twitter.com/GJW2LWinsB

1h
States attorney to Plano detective: "do you believe Arochi kidnapped and killed Christina Morris?" - "Yes, absolutely".

1h
Arochi told detective he didn't know where Morris parked. They say they have evidence their cars were just a few spaces away

1h
Police: every person they were hanging out with that night abuses Adderall, detective says drug is "dangerous" to mix w alcohol

1h
Arochi keeps repeating during police interview (3rd time they talked to him) "it was a blurry night" - says he blacks out when mixes alcohol

1h
Third taped interview w detective is much more confrontational. Detective pressing Arochi on drinking and drugs night Christina disappeared

1h
Arochi to Police: "Trust me, none of this would've happened if I'd walked her to car", says he doesn't even know what she drives

1h
Arochi: he didn't come onto Christina, isn't attracted to her. Nothing romantic there.

1h
Arochi: "I'm a good guy", I don't get in trouble. Says he has a work permit in the US and doesn't want to mess it up.

1h
Arochi in interview: "I went my way and she went her way". Admits maybe he should have walked her to car. Says they weren't close friends

1h
Arochi says he was "not really sober" when walking w Christina to cars

1h
Arochi, when asked to show his phone to police - seems reluctant. Also says he never had Morris' phone number

2h
Arochi in interview: trying to explain injuries, including a messed up fingernail, to detectives. Says he was rotating tires

2h
Arochi in taped police interview: everyone was doing shots at friend's apt, Morris had taken some Adderall.

2h
Just for some perspective - courtroom barely has a spare seat. Morris and Arochi families are here, as are friends and people who searched

2h
Arochi in police interviews: I didn't park near Morris, we parted ways early walking to cars "We maybe talked 5 words each other all night"

2h
Back in court - State playing taped police interviews w Enrique Arochi. They talked to him 3 separate times @NBCDFW

3h
Court taking a short break - when we come back, playing video of Enrique Arochi's interviews w police @NBCDFW

3h
State is publishing interviews Arochi did w police @NBCDFW

3h
The state DID NOT want details outside affidavit to be discussed in court. Say investigation is ongoing, don't want it compromised

3h
Hearing will also include testimony from Plano PD's DNA expert, other lead detective in case

3h
 NBC DFW        ✔ @NBCDFW
Man accused of kidnapping Christina Morris has hearing this morning @CatherineNBC5 tweeting live from the courtroom now.
Retweeted by Catherine Ross

3h
Judge in Arochi hearing just ruled we can hear details outside of original prob cause affidavit. More secret details may come out @NBCDFW
Expand
3h
BIG revelation: Morris DNA was also found on the trunk mat inside Arochi's Camaro. Police say it is much more than just "touch DNA" @NBCDFW

3h
Arochi's Camaro appears to have been captured leaving parking garage on grainy ATM camera video, can't see exactly from images

3h
Arochi attorney is pressing on the fact that there only appears to be a two minute window b/ween Arochi/Morris walking and his car leaving

3h
Detective being questioned on the nitty gritty of how Plano police searched Arochi's Camaro.

3h
Detective testifying Morris' texts to her boyfriend that night indicate she's planning on driving home to FW, had lost her house key

4h
Plano detective: texts around 3:50 am the night Morris went missing from Arochi's phone to Morris bf - "can I get some of that good rock?"

4h
A dozen witnesses, including Christina Morris' father, were just sworn in. Also - detectives, friends @NBCDFW

4h
Arochi just led into court, wearing jail uniform. His family and the Morris family both here for hearing @NBCDFW

4h
Man accused of kidnapping Christina Morris wants his 1 million bond reduced. We are at hearing right now, waiting on witnesses. @NBCDFW

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2015, 02:29:52 PM »

https://twitter.com/DAnglinFox4/status/555792246931329025

Dionne Anglin ‏@DAnglinFox4  1h1 hour ago
State to investigator- "Based on what you know, you feel #EnriqueArochi kidnapped and killed Christina Morris?"  "Absolutely."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 15, 2015, 02:34:19 PM »

https://twitter.com/Twinmommiesrock/status/555542545107660801

Justice for Christina!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 15, 2015, 05:32:22 PM »

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  31m 31 minutes ago
Judge orders state 2 preserve bio/physical evidence & notify defense if during testing the state consumes in total any of those materials

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  34m 34 minutes ago
Judge grants in part and denies in part defense's motion to preserve evidence #EnriqueArochi #ChristinaMorris

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Defense said they believe the detectives think this will be a capital murder case #ChristinaMorris #EnriqueArochi

BREAKING: Judge issues motion to quash subpoena duces tecum; detectives do NOT have 2 produce evidence in #EnriqueArochi affidavit right now

Defense attorney said "detectives swear this is really a capital murder;" wants subpoena duces tecum served #EnriqueArochi

BREAKING: Judge denies request for bond reduction in #EnriqueArochi agg kidnapping case; bond remains at $1 million

Frederick Sims, immigration enforcement agent, testifies regarding #EnriqueArochi ICE detainer

Judge has heard enough testimony, said there is probable cause to charge #EnriqueArochi with aggravated kidnapping of #ChristinaMorris

Criminalists did not have #EnriqueArochi DNA at time of forensic testing of trunk that revealed #ChristinaMorris DNA

Lab report indicates DNA from #EnriqueArochi trunk was mixture of #ChristinaMorris DNA & at least one other person; his DNA not yet tested

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Dr. Rick Staub, CSI/property evidence manager at Plano PD, takes the stand to testify in #EnriqueArochi hearing

Lead investigator said it appeared #EnriqueArochi had injuries to both hands, right forearm had large bruise, scratches

Det. Busby testified that #EnriqueArochi clocked into work at Sprint store at 10:50a on Aug. 30. Supposed to be in at 8am.

Phone records did not show any contact btwn #EnriqueArochi and his gf during timeframe he said he'd texted her (3-4am)

#EnriqueArochi had told GF he had a headache, was going to bed around 9:30p Aug. 29. Instead, he went out at @shopsatlegacy

GF of #EnriqueArochi told PD she did not know he had been out with friends, #ChristinaMorris, until detectives interviewed her around 9/10

Det. Busby said computers were taken from home of #EnriqueArochi when search warrant was served after his arrest

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Surveillance video too grainy to determine # of occupants in #EnriqueArochi's 2010 grey Camaro

Det. Busby testified that gf of #EnriqueArochi had phone data extracted recently, initially did not give consent months ago

Det. Stamm believes it's most probable that an altercation occurred in garage, #EnriqueArochi forced #ChristinaMorris into trunk

Plano PD Lead Detective Robyn Busby testifying in #EnriqueArochi hearing

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Breaks lunch, court back in session at 1:30 #EnriqueArochi #ChristinaMorris

Mom @jonnimcElroy very emotional, said even if #ChristinaMorris is not alive she will fight to bring her home

Several supporters, family members of #ChristinaMorris in tears as Det. Stamm said she does not believe she is still alive

Det. Stamm said she "absolutely" believes that #EnriqueArochi kidnapped and killed #ChristinaMorris

During interview with Det. Stamm #EnriqueArochi said "I really don't remember at all. When I mix drinks I black out all the time."

Stamm testified that she believes #EnriqueArochi injuries could be caused during a scuffle/fight

Stamm said #EnriqueArochi injuries include right thumb bruise, scratches/bruise/slight swelling to right interior of forearm

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  5h 5 hours ago
No one recalled seeing any injuries on #EnriqueArochi the night of Aug. 29, testified Detective Stamm

"Magically during that time period all those texts were gone," - Lisa King, prosecutor on #EnriqueArochi

When asked if PD could process car #EnriqueArochi said "not tonight," said he had work meeting from 8-5 next day

#EnriqueArochi told detective there were no texts in his phone from 8/28-8/31

After detective told #EnriqueArochi she saw "stuff in car that looks like he smokes weed," he admitted smoking bowl before going out

#EnriqueArochi said "we talked maybe 5 words that night" re: #ChristinaMorris

#EnriqueArochi said he never had #ChristinaMorris phone number

#EnriqueArochi did not want detective to image his phone due to "work stuff and private photos"

In 9/3 interview w detective #EnriqueArochi said injury to right thumb from peeling paint off car rim

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: January 15, 2015, 05:38:28 PM »

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  6h 6 hours ago
Prosecutor Lisa King showing #EnriqueArochi's 9/3 interview w Plano PD Detective Stamm

#EnriqueArochi wearing Sprint uniform during interview shown w Plano PD detective

Plano PD detective testified that she believes Hunter Foster was at W Hotel in Dallas on night #ChristinaMorris disappeared

Stamm testified Foster did not respond to text from #EnriqueArochi phone regarding drugs

Judge ruled can hear details outside original probable cause affidavit in #EnriqueArochi agg kidnapping case of #ChristinaMorris

Stamm said more evidence still be analyzed from #EnriqueArochi car

Ten minute recess as technical difficulties assessed to play #EnriqueArochi interview with detectives

Video surveillance from @shopsatlegacy parking garage only partially covers garage interior #EnriqueArochi #ChristinaMorris

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Swab 668923 was from interior rubber sealer of #EnriqueArochi trunk opening. "Much more than just touch DNA" #ChristinaMorris

Stamm believes #ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter Foster, doesn't know about using them

Texts from #ChristinaMorris to Hunter Foster asked how to get into house, said on her way home, lost keys, found keys, photo of keys

1 call, 2 texts to Hunter Foster from #EnriqueArochi phone around 3:50am on Aug. 30; one text asked for "some of that good rock"

Grainy surveillance footage from bank ATM said to show #EnriqueArochi car exiting @shopsatlegacy parking garage around 3:58am

Stamm said she noticed multiple cellphones in #EnriqueArochi car on 9/3, was denied consent to look through phones

Mark Morris, father of #ChristinaMorris, shook head as #EnriqueArochi entered packed courtroom

12 witnesses, including father of #ChristinaMorris, sworn in earlier

#EnriqueArochi present in court today, hoping to have $1 million bond reduced

Text from #EnriqueArochi phone to Hunter Foster said "could I get some of that good rock," detective believes indicates drugs

State is making interviews w #EnriqueArochi and detectives public

Stamm said both sides of front of #EnriqueArochi car dented, passenger side more severely #ChristinaMorris

Det. Stamm said #ChristinaMorris DNA also found on trunk mat of #EnriqueArochi car

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.