March 28, 2024, 01:23:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176173 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 05, 2014, 10:31:52 AM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/04/plano-police-searching-for-missing-woman/
Plano Police Searching For Missing Woman
September 4, 2014

(Credit:  Plano Police)

PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - Plano police are searching for a 23-year-old Fort Worth woman, who has not been seen for several days.
Christina Morris was reported missing after visiting friends at an apartment in Plano’s Shops at Legacy.  She was last seen around 3 a.m. on August 30, walking with a friend to the parking garage nearby.
Morris’ car, a Toyota Celica coupe, was located in the garage, but there was no sign of her.  Morris has not returned home, shown up for work or talked to family or friends since she was reported missing.

Police are asking for the public’s help to locate Morris.  She is described as a white female, 5’4″ tall, about 100 pounds with blonde hair and brown eyes.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 10:35:04 AM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/collin-county/2014/09/04/plano-police-disappear-woman-shops-legacy-missing/15063759/
Plano police searching for woman who disappeared from Shops at Legacy
September 4, 2014

PLANO -- Police are searching for a 23-year-old woman who disappeared from a popular shopping center over the weekend.

Officer David Tilley tells News 8 that Christina Marie Morris, who lives in Fort Worth, was last seen leaving a friend's apartment with another friend and walking toward a parking garage at the Shops of Legacy in Plano just before 4 a.m. Saturday.
It took two days for friends and family to connect the dots and realize she wasn't returning anyone's calls. Police were made aware of her disappearance on Tuesday.

Tilley says Morris' car, a Toyota Celica coupe, was found in the parking garage of the shopping center. He adds that her cell phone is dead, but investigators are trying to locate the last connection it made.
Police also plan to check Morris' bank records and surveillance video from the parking garage.

Police say the search will resume Friday. But they're waiting on investigators to narrow down what other areas need to be searched.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 10:36:37 AM »

Flyer issued for woman who disappeared from the Shops at Legacy on Aug. 30. (Photo: Plano police)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 12:41:58 PM »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Plano-Police-Search-for-Missing-Woman-273977191.html
Plano Police Continue Search for Missing Woman
September 5, 2014

According to police, Morris had been visiting friends on the 5700 block of Scruggs Way. She was last seen early Saturday morning walking with a friend into a parking garage a few blocks away at 5715 Legacy Drive.
Police said officers checked the area and found Morris's silver Toyota Celica.
Morris's employer told police that she has not been to work and detectives determined that she has not contacted friends or relatives. Police said she has not returned home and all attempts to locate her have been unsuccessful.
On Thursday, the Morris family was at the garage where her car was found.
"It is just tough," said Christina's father, Mark Morris.
The family said Christina Morris is always in touch with them, but hadn't been as much the past few days.
"We didn't think anything of it because it was Labor Day weekend. People have things going on," said Anna Morris.
Thursday evening, a search team of more than 50 volunteers, mostly made up of friends, fanned out to scour a wooded area selected by Plano police.
The search area is bounded by Parkwood Boulevard and Hedgcoxe Road and is located a short distance away from the parking garage where Morris' car was found.
Police requested the team of volunteers to help locate any potential evidence or belongings of Morris' that may have been discarded by an assailant.
"Hopefully we're gonna find her alive. That's the main hope that we have. But there's always the unknown," said Quinn Meredith, who referred to Morris as a "friend-of-a-friend."
Meredith volunteered to use his all-terrain vehicle to search the fields and along the tree lines.
One group of volunteers located some clothes in a field, which will be tagged as potential evidence, according to David Tilley, with the Plano Police Department. The clothes, however, do not match the description of what Morris was last known to be wearing.

Video

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 09:06:49 AM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26461747/surveillance-footage-released-of-missing-north-texas-woman
Surveillance footage released of missing North Texas woman
September 5, 2014

Plano police released surveillance camera video that captured the final minutes a 23-year-old North Texas woman was seen before she disappeared last week.

Christina Morris was last seen early the morning of Aug. 30 in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano after leaving a friend's apartment.

Morris had gone to Henry's Tavern at the Shops at Legacy and then to a nearby apartment for a party. Around 3 a.m., Morris and a friend walked to their cars in the parking garage, but went their separate ways.

Morris' car was later found in the parking garage, still locked, but there was no sign of her.

No one has heard from Morris since that day, and her cell phone appears to have been turned off or run out of battery.

Plano police said they are investigating the case as a suspicious disappearance.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 09:12:25 AM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/collin-county/2014/09/05/missing-woman-mother-plano-police-shops-legacy/15136273/
Missing woman's mother: 'She is my everything'
September 6, 2014

PLANO -- Christina Morris' mother is back at it -- going business to business -- hoping someone at the Shops at Legacy in Plano saw something that will help bring her daughter home safe.

She says her daughter drove to Plano from Fort Worth to be with friends. One of them walked her back to a parking lot around 4 a.m., but they didn't walk her all the way to her car.
Morris never made it home. Her car was found in the same spot.

She told News 8 Friday that her daughter's last 15 calls the night she disappeared were to her boyfriend, who she lives with in Fort Worth.

"Us, as parents, do not understand why he did not pick up the phone and let us know that our child never made it home," her mother said.

She says it took her days to realize something wasn't right.

"He said he's ashamed. He says he's upset. He wished he would have called us," she said.

Morris missed work this week, and phone calls weren't returned, so her mother called police. And while the family is left wondering who took Morris and where -- women who work in the area say they're watching their backs.

"There are a lot of gals who work here and I think this is going to be in the back of their minds for a long time," Lash Lounge employee Vanessa Dickinson said.

Plano police are taking a hard look at video from surveillance cameras in the area, but Morris' mom says the images are so grainy, it's hard to make out much.

What she can see, she says, is her daughter walking into the parking garage, but never coming out.

Family and friends decided to meet at 11 p.m. Friday to retrace Christina's steps and also hand out small cards with her picture on it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 10:11:24 AM »

Thanks you MuffyBee!   

Hope they find her safe!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 10:12:22 AM »

Thank you MuffyBee!   

Hope they find her safe!

Self edit!  More coffee please.   Embarassed

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 10:22:16 AM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26461747/surveillance-footage-released-of-missing-north-texas-woman
Surveillance footage released of missing North Texas woman
September 5, 2014

Plano police released surveillance camera video that captured the final minutes a 23-year-old North Texas woman was seen before she disappeared last week.

Christina Morris was last seen early the morning of Aug. 30 in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano after leaving a friend's apartment.

Morris had gone to Henry's Tavern at the Shops at Legacy and then to a nearby apartment for a party. Around 3 a.m., Morris and a friend walked to their cars in the parking garage, but went their separate ways.

Morris' car was later found in the parking garage, still locked, but there was no sign of her.

No one has heard from Morris since that day, and her cell phone appears to have been turned off or run out of battery.

Plano police said they are investigating the case as a suspicious disappearance.

They hopefully are questioning her friend who was in the surveillance camera video with her.   That friend looks like a guy.  His car needs to be gone over, IMO.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 12:12:40 PM »

Absolutely agree, Klaas. 

But I'm wondering about the boyfriend too.  Where was he?  If she was supposed to be on her way home, and he was there, what took so long?!!!  I haven't read a lot about this, but I'm pretty sure I read they live together in Fort Worth?

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/collin-county/2014/09/05/missing-woman-mother-plano-police-shops-legacy/15136273/

She told News 8 Friday that her daughter's last 15 calls the night she disappeared were to her boyfriend, who she lives with in Fort Worth.

"Us, as parents, do not understand why he did not pick up the phone and let us know that our child never made it home," her mother said.

She says it took her days to realize something wasn't right.

"He said he's ashamed. He says he's upset. He wished he would have called us," she said.

http://heavy.com/news/2014/09/christina-morris-missing-plano-texas-hunter-foster-boyfriend/

Christina Marie Morris: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Published 11:16 am EDT, September 4, 2014 Updated 11:34 am EDT, September 4, 2014

Her boyfriend took control of her Facebook page on September 3 to post the above message.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier/updated-p-m-police-investigating-disappearance-of-woman-from-shops/article_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

“We’re basically four days behind the eight-ball already in trying to locate her,” Tilley said, since Morris was not reported missing until 11:30 p.m. on Sept. 2. “We’ve not been able to locate her by telephone and are in the process of checking bank records. The last bank record we saw was from Friday night.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 12:24:49 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

Plano police have released a brief clip of the garage surveillance video showing Christina and a friend walking into the parking garage just before 4 a.m. Saturday… and shows them parting ways.

“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”

According to Plano police, the friend that accompanied Christina into the garage was questioned multiple times and has cooperated with every request. He is not considered a suspect.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 12:48:33 PM »

Her FB

https://www.facebook.com/christina.morris.714

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 01:10:11 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203530606580144&set=a.3044194998231.132294.1663807116&type=1&theater

Jonni Lee McElroy
September 3 · Edited

This picture was taking july 25 , 2014 on her 23 Birthday. I need to feel her touch and see that Beautiful smile and brown eyes with a sparkle again real soon. Im not complete right now Christina Morris, mommy needs you to please come home to us safely. You are my world , my everything. I beg of you God to bring her home to us safely. Five days now is way to long to be missing. Thank you all for the love and support. This fight will never be over until We find her safely

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2014, 01:13:50 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203530606580144&set=a.3044194998231.132294.1663807116&type=1&comment_id=10203531447481166&offset=0&total_comments=12

Tiffany Ziba Why is this not on the local news? They should be getting her picture out everywhere.
September 3 at 12:00pm · 1

Jonni Lee McElroy They sad not yet that they dont want to harm the investigation. It is in every police sight nation wide. We have to try to be patient for her safty
September 3 at 12:02pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2014, 01:27:42 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/04/woman-missing-from-the-shops-at-legacy-since-saturday/

Meanwhile, family members insist that she wasn’t under any undue stress.

“Just regular stuff,” says Morris. “I think she may have had a disagreement with her boyfriend. But, nothing huge that would cause her to disappear.”
Police plan to have teams of officers in the area continuing the search.

“She’s very close to all of us,” says Morris. “One of us always knows she’s okay.”

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2014, 02:58:03 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/04/woman-missing-from-the-shops-at-legacy-since-saturday/

“Just regular stuff,” says Morris. “I think she may have had a disagreement with her boyfriend. But, nothing huge that would cause her to disappear.”

“She’s very close to all of us,” says Morris. “One of us always knows she’s okay.”

Why isn't her boyfriend, HUNTER FOSTER, the one that took control of her fb page not listed as a friend of hers on Facebook?  Did she recently delete him?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2014, 03:14:15 PM »

In looking back on her FB, it looks like Christina had been in a long term relationship before her current boyfriend. 

Post may be totally unrelated, just thought the timing was interesting...

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.l.prendergast

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.l.prendergast/posts/10201520745778984

Aaron Logan Prendergast
August 30 at 1:10am ·

If only

MarTika Ja'Meice Arps If only what?
September 1 at 3:08am
Aaron Logan Prendergast If only I knew lol how was mad decent?
September 1 at 10:48am
MarTika Ja'Meice Arps It was bad ass!!!
September 1 at 10:51am

A year ago...

https://www.facebook.com/christina.morris.714/posts/10201772823910699

Christina Morris
August 23, 2013 ·

After 4 years the Day is finally here! Just the 3 of us Aaron Logan Prendergast plus @maddenthebeagle

Christina Morris Me and Logan just got our own place moved in yesterday! No more roommates
August 25, 2013 at 1:06am

No idea if it's the same Hunter or not.  But wondering if maybe he'd been a roommate of the couple before he and Christina's relationship?

Thinking of possible love triangle or jealousy issues.

https://www.facebook.com/christina.morris.714/posts/10202163996089759

Christina Morris
October 14, 2013 ·

KARMA really must exist

Kelly Lange Keep your chin up. You got this.
October 14, 2013 at 10:01pm · 2

Narcisse Spade I hope it does because you got some bad coming to you. You Hunter and Tyler.
October 15, 2013 at 1:04am

Adam James Whaattt
October 15, 2013 at 1:14am

Christina Morris Positive vibes only ladies and gents
October 15, 2013 at 3:08am

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2014, 03:19:01 PM »

Why isn't her boyfriend, HUNTER FOSTER, the one that took control of her fb page not listed as a friend of hers on Facebook?  Did she recently delete him?

There are a few of his relatives on her friends list, but I haven't found a page for him yet.

Does he have one?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2014, 03:29:03 PM »

Well...one of the "Foster" people was accepted as a friend 23 hours ago.

Jerry Foster

https://www.facebook.com/taylor.John3

Jerry is now friends with Mackenzie Meyercord and Christina Morris.
23 hours ago

The boyfriend taking over her FB page just doesn't sit well with me.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2014, 03:30:24 PM »

The Foster's that I believe may be Hunter's father and step-mom have been her FB friends since late last year.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.