March 28, 2024, 01:17:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176171 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2014, 03:33:21 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexasPoliceDepartment/photos/a.377449372328597.86275.356304107776457/722216151185249/?type=1

Plano Texas Police Department
September 4 · Edited
NEWS RELEASE

For Immediate Release:
David Tilley, PIO Date: September 4, 2014
Plano Police Department Time: 11:30 a.m.
972-941-2433 Incident: 14-152241

MISSING PERSON

On September 2, 2014, Plano Police Officers responded to a Missing Person incident. Officers were advised that Christina Marie Morris, a 23-year old white female from Fort Worth, Texas had been visiting friends in the 5700 block of Scruggs Way. Morris left the location and was last seen walking with a friend into a parking garage at 5717 Legacy Drive. Officers checked the area and located her vehicle but did not locate Morris. Morris’ employer has advised that she has not shown up for work and detectives have determined that no contact has been made with friends or family members. Morris has not returned home and all attempts to locate her have been unsuccessful.

The Plano Police Department is seeking the public’s help in attempting to locate Morris as there is a concern for her safety and well being. She is described as being a white female, approximately 5’4” tall, 100 pounds, and has blonde hair and brown eyes. Her vehicle, which was located, is a silver Toyota Celica coupe. Attached to this news release are photographs of Ms. Morris. We ask that anyone who has any information as to her whereabouts to contact the Plano Police Department at 972-424-5678

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2014, 03:53:32 PM »

The Foster's that I believe may be Hunter's father and step-mom have been her FB friends since late last year.

Where is his FB page?  Did he delete his page?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2014, 04:21:31 PM »

The Foster's that I believe may be Hunter's father and step-mom have been her FB friends since late last year.

Where is his FB page?  Did he delete his page?

That's what I'm wondering.  If he had one...if he deactivated or deleted so no one can check him out?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2014, 04:33:06 PM »

Search Continues for Texas Woman Who Vanished After Party
Sep 6, 2014, 11:17 AM ET

The search continues today for a Texas woman who vanished after attending a party a week ago.

Christina Morris was last seen in the parking garage of a shopping center in Plano, Texas. Friends and family have posted flyers and retraced her steps since her disappearance.

"Christina, wherever you're at, I miss you so much," her mother, Jonni McElroy, said through tears.

Surveillance video captured Morris, 23, walking with a friend in the parking garage at 4 a.m. last Saturday. But Morris was never seen leaving the garage.

<snipped>

Investigators said there were no signs of foul play or a struggle near her car. Her last 15 phone calls went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with, but he never reported her missing, Morris' parents said.

They realized she was missing when her boss called.

"We were already behind the curve on this because [of] getting it four days late, so we had a lot of catching up to do," said David Tilley with the Plano Police Department.

Police said Morris' bank accounts haven't been accessed and her cell phone is off. Their best leads are the drivers of three cars seen in the parking garage that same morning.

"You can't tell any of the cars apart, which is really frustrating because I feel like that could be a big lead of ours," McElroy said. "Please, if you have her, I need my daughter back. I need her back. I'm begging you."

Police said the friend of Morris who was last seen with her isn't a person of interest.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2014, 04:40:52 PM »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/family-seeks-answers-in-womans-disappearance/27915198

Family seeks answers in woman's disappearance
Christina Marie Morris last seen going into parking garage in Plano, Texas
Author: By Shelby Lin Erdman and Carma Hassan CNN
Published On: Sep 06 2014 12:42:07 PM CDT   Updated On: Sep 06 2014 01:31:54 PM CDT

Morris, 23, lives in Fort Worth but was visiting friends in Plano, about 50 miles away, when she disappeared on August 30, according to her family. Relatives reported her missing on Tuesday night, four days after she was last seen.

Morris' parents filed a missing persons report on their daughter late Tuesday, according to police.

Morris was last seen by a friend, who walked her to a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy mall just before 4 a.m., but he did not walk her all the way to her car, police said.

She appears on surveillance video walking into the parking garage with the friend, police said.

"The guy ... is a friend of hers from high school. They had been at a friend's apartment hanging out and walked back together," Plano police spokesman David Tilley said Saturday.

Police said Morris' cell phone is either dead or turned off. "We have been able to track the phone's last known location and that was in the Shops at Legacy," Tilley said.

Her boyfriend, Hunter Foster, put out a plea on his Facebook page this week asking for help finding Morris. "I'm worried sick and will do anything to get any information on the last time anyone has seen or talked to her please help and pray that she is ok," he said in a posting Tuesday. "Police are involved and we are going to find her and whoever has taken her or whoever she is with."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2014, 05:50:15 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier/updated-police-investigating-disappearance-of-woman-from-shops-at-legacy/article_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

While no signs of foul play have been reported, Plano residents, particularly those who frequent or live at the Shops at Legacy, are concerned.

"The majority of all incidents that we have that are crimes against another person have not been stranger on stranger. The offender has been a known offender," Tilley said. "That doesn't mean that this cannot be that small percentage, however we have nothing to prove one way or the other at this point."

Tilley advised people, especially women, against walking to a vehicle or across a parking lot alone, especially late at night.

"There's safety in numbers," he said. "You have to be aware of your surroundings. ... This stuff can happen in an instant."

Plano PD is also working with North Texas Transit Authority (NTTA) to get license plate numbers on vehicles that may have used the Tollway around that the time Morris was last seen.

“She’s gone off the radar before, but every time she’s … at least contacted me, my mom or my dad,” said Jake Morris, Christina’s younger brother. “My mom came into my room while I was doing homework and told me she heard from [Christina’s] work that she hasn’t shown up and no one’s heard from her. … I started thinking about it and it’s different ... Nothing like this has ever happened.”

Christina is a salesperson and company photographer at Great Expectations, a Fort Worth professional dating service, Jake said.

“She’s always punctual and on time,” he said. “It feels like a part of [me] is missing. We’re so close that it just feels empty. She’s a bubbly, lively person. She’s very small, and that’s kind of scary also, but she’s a good person.”

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2014, 06:08:55 PM »

the boyfriend not answering the calls, and only 50 miles away, is a concern
as past similar cases have shown

maps
fort worth, 5700 block sruggs way,  legacy dr.
garage is on bishop
https://goo.gl/maps/XXMpC

sat img close,5700 block sruggs way, legacy dr.
https://goo.gl/maps/syYqy

pk garage and condos
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.0796671,-96.8212246,3a,75y,347.61h,80.8t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sHEgG_dlPOtHS-hPqo20tUg!2e0

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2014, 06:28:13 PM »

https://twitter.com/cmomoneyy

Christina Morris
@cmomoneyy

RARE BREED. Skateboarder and photographer, web designer, graphic artist, and anything else I want to be. CMO for @TrustNoneStreet. instagram: chri5mo
DFW
christinamorrisphoto.com

Several posts from Christina on this page.
https://twitter.com/TrustNoneStreet

Trust None
@TrustNoneStreet

Designer/ceo Hunter Foster - instagram @hunter_l33~Urban street wear brand that stands for those creative evangelists who look beyond what society feeds us.
Dallas, TX
trustnonestreetwear.com

http://yooying.com/p/772797898733528951_181332952

chri5mo
1 month ago

#mancrusheveryday Thank you for being the best @hunter_l33 #dogfamily

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2014, 06:42:13 PM »

http://www.linkedin.com/in/uniquefind

Christina Morris

Brand Evolutionist and Sales Professional

Dallas/Fort Worth Area
    Marketing and Advertising

Christina Morris's Overview

Current

Membership Representative at Great Expectations
        Chief Marketing Officer at Trust None Streetwear

Past

Account Executive at Schneider National
        BP Assistant Manager and Fashion Board Coordinator at Nordstrom
        BP Sales Associate- Denim Expert at Nordstrom

see all
Education

The University of Texas at Dallas - School of Management
        Collin County Community College

Connections

226 connections

Christina Morris' Summary

I am a highly motivated, sales professional, with a drive for continuous growth and success. I love to learn and take on new challenges. I am a free-lance photographer, fashion expert, entrepreneur, graphic artist, and web developer.

Through my experience I have found the key to success starts with networking and building personal relationships.

Achievements:

Competed in an inaugural sell-off at UTD and placed
•1st among graduating seniors
•2nd runner up over-all
Christina Morris' Experience

Membership Representative
Great Expectations

Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Consumer Services industry

April 2014 – Present (6 months) fort worth, texas

I am a sales representative and match maker. I interview each prospect, conduct a thorough need assessment, finish qualifying the lead, find a program that best suits the prospects need and sign them up today. Develop and maintain strong relationships with each client as their match maker. Help them discover themselves while they find a partner for the type of relationship they are trying to pursue.

Chief Marketing Officer
Trust None Streetwear

September 2013 – Present (1 year 1 month)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2014, 06:56:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/trustnonestreetwear

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014, 07:15:27 PM »

keeping the links together

trust none streetwear addy
http://www.yellowbook.com/profile/trust-none-streetwear_1874111804.html

hunters yooying

hunter_l33
http://yooying.com/hunter_l33

Christina Morris linkedin
http://www.linkedin.com/in/uniquefind

4005 Lafayette Ave
http://www.411.com/search/FindNearby?utf8=%E2%9C%93&street=4005+Lafayette+Ave+&where=Fort+Worth%2C+TX+76107-3920 

gmap
4005 lafayette
https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7415068,-97.377502,3a,75y,186.05h,65.61t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s8nfyn65BI6PXhrrEEtqQHQ!2e0

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2014, 07:40:49 PM »

His Twitter account is suspended.  hmmmm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2014, 08:39:09 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/printthread.php?t=255592&pp=25&page=13

09-05-2014, 10:33 PM

vi13

Hi all, I've been anxiously waiting to contribute to this thread and finally was approved by the mods.

I am an old friend of Christina's. We used to hang out a lot back in the day and I saw her randomly at school after we lost touch. I am in shock because I ran into her the night she went missing. What are the chances of that? I hadn't seen her in almost three years prior.

I got to the Shops a little after 11pm and I actually saw her walking from the same garage as me near Henry's. At the time, I didn't know it was her, but I remember her flowy outfit. She walked into Henry's right before me with two girls.

I want to say around 11:30 or 12, we saw each other near the bar near the patio. We were catching up a bit when two guys approached us. One talked to me and the other to her. The one talking to me said, "I see you're not holding a drink!" I replied, "It's over there on the table." I can't remember what else he said, but I didn't want them talking to us so I told him my boyfriend was right behind him (he really was). The guy was a smart ass and said, "Oh, do you want me to meet him?" This whole time, I didn't hear anything the other guy said to Christina. After his smart ass remark, the conversation went flat and Christina said, "I'm going back to my friends." I gave her a huge hug and whispered in her ear, "Those guys are so annoying!" And she said, "I know!" We parted ways and said our goodbyes.

I texted her mom and told her the gist of this small ordeal. Is this really significant? Most likely not, but I figured anything helps to retrace some steps. I truly think that this was not a random person and that someone she knows was involved. But the tiny chance this is significant, I'd want it to be known.

I really don't think she would have driven home drunk. Christina is really responsible and I truly have nothing bad to say about her. When we were closer, she worked a lot. I'm pretty sure she paid her way through college herself, which is impressive for someone that graduated from a great university on time.

There was no signs she was distressed about anything. She seemed happy and normal.

Not only does this hit close to home because she is a friend, but for those that don't know her, this is crazy to happen in Plano. Plano is one of the safest cities in the country! The Shops are a common hang out for Plano folks and has always felt safe. I can't tell you how many times I've driven there alone and met up with friends and walked back to my car alone.

It's been a week and I'm scared, anxious and obsessed with this right now, to be honest. I just want her home safe.

09-06-2014, 09:12 AM

vi13

To address the karma comment and avoid any conspiracy theories on that since it has been mentioned before on the thread...you can see she was calm replying to that comment. The guy who commented that is a friend of her ex-boyfriend. Not to get into too much specifics, but they had a messy breakup and that's where that comment came from. I assure you this is all irrelevant to this case. Also, her ex is not someone that would be a person of concern.

I have not addressed LE directly, but I texted Christina's mom all the details, as well as briefly spoke with her on the phone last night. She is of course actively looking for her daughter and I'm sure my information has been passed along to LE.

Like others have said, this area is under high surveillance. If the cameras were as blurry where they couldn't see anything inside the parking garage (the released video seemed quite clear to me, so it makes you wonder), there are cameras at every light in the area. I have hope that LE is just withholding information as not to jeopardize the case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2014, 08:46:44 PM »

Video at the link

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/american-ebola-patient-being-treated-015025433.html

Investigators Search For Texas Woman Last Seen in Surveillance Video
Good Morning America 2:27 mins

Friends and family continue to search for Christina Morris, who disappeared after attending a party.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2014, 09:08:27 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26466086/family-of-missing-woman-re-traces-her-final-steps

Family of missing woman re-traces her final steps

Posted: Sep 06, 2014 5:54 PM CST Updated: Sep 06, 2014 5:58 PM CST
Adapted for Web by: Brandon Todd

Plano Police have assigned 8-detectives to the case this weekend, with an additional 10-officers to help sift through all the tips coming in from the community.

Police tell FOX-4 News that Morris's boyfriend is expected to turn over his cell phone to police sometime today. Investigators say he was the last person Christina called that night before she disappeared.

Plano police said they are investigating the case as a suspicious disappearance.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2014, 10:31:05 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26466086/family-of-missing-woman-re-traces-her-final-steps

Family of missing woman re-traces her final steps

Posted: Sep 06, 2014 5:54 PM CST Updated: Sep 06, 2014 5:58 PM CST
Adapted for Web by: Brandon Todd

Plano Police have assigned 8-detectives to the case this weekend, with an additional 10-officers to help sift through all the tips coming in from the community.

Police tell FOX-4 News that Morris's boyfriend is expected to turn over his cell phone to police sometime today. Investigators say he was the last person Christina called that night before she disappeared.

Plano police said they are investigating the case as a suspicious disappearance.

I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen to him before turning over his cell phone (self inflicted)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2014, 03:49:24 AM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/collin-county/2014/09/06/search-expands-missing-woman-plano/15222881/

Search expands for missing woman in Plano
Lauren Zakalik, 10:51 p.m. CDT September 6, 2014

PLANO — There is nothing easy about this search.

"I will crawl," declared Jonni McElroy, "I will crawl through these weeds... whatever I have to do to find her."

On Saturday, the thunder rolled and the rain came down in Plano, but it didn't stop McElroy from wading through thorns and six-foot weeds as she tried to find any sign of her missing daughter, Christina Morris. The 23-year-old from Fort Worth vanished more than a week ago from the Shops at Legacy in Plano.

There are missing person fliers plastered all over the area, but to McElroy, that's not enough — so she searches.

"I have a lot of anxiety going on right now," she said. "I want to find something, but I don't want to find something. It's scary."

Saturday was the third full day that friends and family searched for Morris. They started a little after noon near the intersection of Preston and Hedgcoxe roads, northeast of where Morris was last seen.

"There's loads and piles of dirt we've looked under," said family friend Kim Brown, who came to search from Houston. "We dug in one that looked like a grave."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2014, 04:07:05 AM »

No idea if one has anything to do with the other, but I remembered seeing this when I read about the search tomorrow...  I'd google mapped the distance when I first read it and it's about 12 miles from where she was last seen.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203341034861440&set=p.10203341034861440&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexasPoliceDepartment/photos/a.651199408286924.1073741834.356304107776457/723238904416307/?type=1&comment_id=723556921051172&offset=0&total_comments=20

Kim Ward Brown TOMORROW AT 10 AM, THEY HAVE DECIDED TO SEARCH LAKE LEWISVILLE AREA. WE WILL MEET AT PIER 121, GO OVER MAPS AND SPLT INTO GROUPS. BRING PLENTY OF BOTTLE WATERS, SNACKS, GLOVES AND ITEMS TO MOVE AROUND BUSHES AND GRASSY AREAS.

MEET THERE AT 10am sharp!!

WE HAVE ALSO BEEN DONATED TWO 4-WHEELERS TO USE FOR THE DAY!

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD FOR US. IM POSTING ON THE PLANO POLICE DEPARTMENT FACE BOOK PAGE. WE JUST NEED MANPOWER.

Thank you all!!! The family is overwhelmed with the love and support!
about an hour ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2014, 04:37:00 AM »

Video from the search, shows where Christina was parked in the parking garage etc.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/Clip/10551559/people-search-plano-for-missing-woman%23.VAkNKL7pMTo

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2014, 05:28:20 AM »

If the text is right. That scares me. It seems to me that there are a lot of drownings here in Texas at the lakes. More so than I remember in California. But how did she get to Lewisville Lake if she left her car in Plano. But if what this guy says is true why not call the police rather than putting out there on social media.

Very strange. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.