March 28, 2024, 03:30:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176177 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2014, 11:59:11 PM »

Today's update. 

http://texasequusearch.org/2014/09/missing-christina-morris-plano-tx-83014/

MISSING: Christina Morris – Plano, TX (8/30/14)

Posted on 05. Sep, 2014 by Kevin Cotter in Active Cases, Missing Persons

Search Update: The active search for 23 year-old Christina Morris is being suspended until law enforcement receives further information on her disappearance. THIS IS ONLY A SUSPENSION, AND NOT A TERMINATION OF THE SEARCH. The police investigation into Christina’s disappearance continues.

The Texas EquuSearch team will reactivate and return to Plano to search for Christina, when investigators obtain more credible and significant information. We ask that everyone please keep Christina’s family, friends, the Plano Police Department and her whole community in your thoughts and prayers.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2014, 04:50:03 PM »

http://www.gofundme.com/e54sqo

FIND CHRISTINA MORRIS- MISSING

$7,360 of 10k
Raised by 90 people in 7 days

UPDATE #2
2 DAYS AGO

WE have up'd the amount to $10,000 in order to get a hopeful positive lead on the case. We pray that this will encourage someone to come forward to bring OUR DAUGHTER HOME!!!

The money is also going to place the Equuasearch team in hotels while they are here helping us with the search.

Each and everyone of the donations mean the world to our family. We cannot even begin to thank you all enough for the love and support you have shown us over this entire ordeal. It's so overhwhelming, but in a positive way.

Keep the prayers coming! Also, there will be searches all weekend long at the Legacy Church in Plano, Texas. This is where the command center is located for the time being.

You can keep in touch with the searches on the Facebook page we have created, which is FIND CHRISTINA. Just ask to jon the page and someone will add you. This is where the most of the updates are posted.

Again, thank you all so much! Word cannot even begin describe how much we are thankful for you all!!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2014, 04:59:54 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=342911569218234&set=a.101944329981627.3734.100004981803564&type=1&theater

Paulina Petrosky
September 8

With Christina Morris.

Paulina Petrosky From the night she went missing.... Bringing you home baby girl!!!
    September 8 at 10:31pm
    Matt 'Paradise' Summerfield What a GREAT pic. She looks SO happy.
    September 8 at 10:40pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2014, 05:46:29 PM »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

Search Continues for Missing Fort Worth Woman
By Catherine Ross, Johnny Archer and Ellen Bryan

Wednesday, Sep 10, 2014 • Updated at 11:33 AM CDT

Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.

"She was loved by everyone. She was the nicest person I've ever met, great personality," said Nickerson. "I don't see anyone that could lay a finger on her."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2014, 10:54:36 PM »

http://cw33.com/2014/09/14/holding-out-hope-the-search-for-christina-morris/

Holding Out Hope: The Search for Christina Morris
Posted 5:40 pm, September 14, 2014, by Selena Hernandez   

PLANO — 15 days, countless searches and still no sign of Christina Morris.

The 23-year-old from Fort Worth vanished over Labor Day weekend. She was hanging with her friends at the Shops at Legacy in Plano.

Questions in her case continue to mount; the evidence, as of now, is still limited.

Now, Morris’ mom, Jonni McElroy, tells NewsFix Texas Equusearch suspended its search by air on Sunday. The tactical team is now pouring over hundreds of pictures captured by its ‘Super Bat.’

McElroy says Plano P-D assures her this case is still a priority, and she remains hopeful.

Monday begins a new week, and a new game plan, for a mom desperate for answers and relentless in her efforts to find them.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2014, 12:42:27 AM »

I don't understand it all, but thought it was interesting.   

Most interesting to me was the inclusion of Christina's ex-boyfriend's brother and father in the mix.  Hadn't seen any mention of them before. 

http://astrologyincrime.com/avachat/christina-morris/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2014, 12:53:45 AM »

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Texas/Collin-County-TX/Ryan-Scott-Prendergast.68973641.html

Ryan Scott Prendergast was booked in Collin County, TX.

The following Official Record of Ryan Scott Prendergast is being redistributed by Mugshots.com and is protected by constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights. This Official Record was collected from a Law Enforcement agency on 10/19/2013.

Mugshots.com ID: 68973641
DOB: 12/16/1989
Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
Weight: 165 lb (75 kg)
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Sex: Male
Race: White
Ethnicity: Non Hispanic
Cell: 3A Cell 09 Bunk 2
Arrest Date: 10/18/2013
Release Date: N/A
Days Confined: 1
SO Number: 210148
Emergency Contacts:

Danielle Smith

Relationships:
Relationship      Name
Acquaintance      McKenzie, Laura
Acquaintance      Meyer, Andrew
Brother/Step-Brother      Prendergast, Logan
Father      Prendergast, Scott
Acquaintance      Smith, John
Names / Aliases:

PRENDERGAST, PRENDERGAST
    PRENDERGAST, PRENDERGAST SCOT
    Pendergrast, Ryan Scott
    Prendergast Ryan

Charges:
Offense      Degree      FineAmt      Costs Amount      BondAmt      Scheduled Release Date      Hold Reason      Issuing Authority      Attorney Name
Sexual Assault      Second Degree Felony      $0.00      $0.00      $25,000.00         Local Warrant      SO Collin CO      
External Links:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2014, 01:12:24 AM »

Ryan Prendergast FB (Christina's ex's brother, she's not on his friends list)

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.prendergast.52

Scot Prendergast (Christina's ex's dad, she is on his friends list)

https://www.facebook.com/scot.prendergast

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2014, 09:55:00 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/search-suspended-as-plano-pd-seeks-info-on-morris-investigation/article_f381537e-3d22-11e4-b8e5-d7cf87e96671.html

Search suspended as Plano PD seeks info on Morris investigation

Family, friends remain hopeful despite 'setback'

Posted: Monday, September 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Brittany Feagans, bfeagans@starlocalmedia.com | 0 comments

Texas EquuSearch may have temporarily suspended active searches for 23-year-old Christina Morris pending new evidence from the Plano Police Department, but friends and family are not giving up.

While disheartening that no new evidence was found through extensive searches by foot, horse, ATV and drone, Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, prefers to look at it as a positive.

“I met with the family on Saturday because Tim [Miller, Texas EquuSearch founder and director] was going to have to break the news to them that they’re calling off the search [for now],” Tilley said. “It was devastating to the family, but I said ‘You can look at this as a negative that now this group is leaving, but I prefer to look at it as a positive.’ They searched a lot of open area and they didn’t find anything.”

Although frustrating for loved ones who desperately want answers, there is also relief that nothing bad was found and hope that Morris is alive.

The Texas EquuSearch website emphasizes that although the team has headed back to Houston for the time being, it is not a termination of the search.

“The Texas EquuSearch team will reactivate and return to Plano to search for Christina when investigators obtain more credible and significant information,” the post stated. “We ask that everyone please keep Christina’s family, friends, the Plano Police Department and her whole community in your thoughts and prayers.”

Tilley said after the search team disbanded he received a call Sunday from another EquuSearch member asking for permission to search an additional area. After gaining access from the property owner, a drone was used to scour the area. Even though nothing new was discovered, it goes to show how Morris has become everyone’s daughter, sister and friend.

“We’re getting a lot of tips from the community … and I think they’re doing exactly what I ask them to do, which is report anything suspicious that might be associated with her disappearance,” he said. “We’re getting a lot of random tips [and] people are trying to help, which is the main thing that we want. Since we don’t know where she is, we’re eliminating areas that she’s not.”

Detectives and officers have thoroughly canvassed The Shops at Legacy, covering almost every single apartment and townhome on the north side of Legacy Drive. Tilley said there is no indication that Morris every went to the south side of Legacy Drive, and that her boyfriend, Hunter Foster, was not with the group Morris was hanging out with the night she was last seen.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call Plano PD at 972-424-5678.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2014, 10:01:15 PM »

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/09-15-14-christina-morris-missing-person-equusearch-drone/

Plano police spokesperson David Tilley says Equusearch's decision to step back from active searches does not impact his department's efforts. "We're using every resource we've got. We're following up on every lead, and we're following up on every tip."

Tilley says that Equusearch has provided an "invaluable" service to the investigation. "They've covered a lot of open land that would have taken us weeks to cover, and they've eliminated a lot of areas where we know she's not," he says. "It gives us that much more hope that she might be alive somewhere."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2014, 10:08:07 PM »

http://cw33.com/2014/09/15/whats-next-equusearch-suspends-christina-morris-search/

What’s Next? Equusearch Suspends Christina Morris Search

Posted 5:35 pm, September 15, 2014, by Robert Wheeler,
Updated at 09:00pm, September 15, 2014   

PLANO, TX — The fields are empty in Plano — no drones searching overhead  and the command center at Legacy Church is shut down. For now, the search for Christina Morris, who has missing more than two weeks, has been called off.

“They will come back if the Plano Police Department finds a new area that needs to be searched. They will be here in four hours, no problem,” Christina’s mom Jonni McElory said. “They were helping with the search, but my heart will be the leader to find her home.”

Until Equusearch arrived, she’d been searching 24/7 with family and friends, and she has no plans to call off the search.

“Its time to get in overdrive, keep searching. We are actually going to meet up with some people at six o’ clock and try to get a search team on our own. That’s our plan to do it tonight,” McElroy said

“I really believe she’s inside somewhere,” McElroy said. “Do I think she is perfectly healthy? Absolutely not.  I believe she’s still alive.  I can feel it.  And I am not giving up believing that until somebody proves me wrong.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2014, 06:39:07 AM »

http://cbsloc.al/1sdfefV

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2014, 10:34:25 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1409/08/ijvm.01.html

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

What Happened to Christine Morris?
; Shocking Video: Ray Rice Knocks Out Girlfriend; NFL: We Didn`t See the Video Until Today

Aired September 8, 2014 - 19:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: ... as much as we can when it`s for valid reasons.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST; Tonight, breaking news in a bone-chilling mystery. In a desperate race against time, a beautiful 23-year-old Texas woman -- that lady right there -- vanishes into thin air nine days ago, but it takes four days before she`s even reported missing.  Over Labor Day weekend, Christina Morris walked into a parking garage. She has never been seen again. Tonight, I`m going to talk exclusively to her mother and father. What happened to this stunning, popular young woman?

Good evening. I`m Jane Velez-Mitchell, coming to you live.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The frantic search for Christina Morris.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We just want to find Christina.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: This parking garage surveillance video capturing the last known images of Morris, walking with a friend at 4 a.m. She was never seen leaving the garage.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That`s all I can see. I don`t see anything else going on in the world right now, but her.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Cops say Christina Morris drove about 45 miles from where she lives with her boyfriend in Ft. Worth, Texas, to Plano, Texas, to spend some time with friends. Christina went to a tavern and then to a friend`s apartment.

Now look at this crucial surveillance video of Christina at the end of the evening, at about 4 a.m., walking back to her car, which is parked at a shopping center parking lot. She is with a male friend, somebody she`s known since high school.

Cops say Christina and her friend parted ways, the friend drove off, and Christina vanished. Her car was discovered right there in the parking lot, still locked up. Investigators say they do not consider this friend to be a suspect.

Christina`s devastated family spoke to "Good Morning America."

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

JONNI LEE MCELROY, CHRISTINA`S MOTHER: Christina, wherever you`re at, I miss you so much.

Please if you have her, I need my daughter back. I need her back. I`m begging you.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What happened to this beautiful young lady? We want to help. Call me: 1-877-JVM-SAYS, 1-877-586-7297. Join my conversation. Go to my Jane Velez-Mitchell Facebook page or talk to me on Twitter, @JVM.

Our fantastic Lion`s Den expert panel fired up and ready to help solve this mother`s crisis, but first out to my very special exclusive guest, the missing woman`s mother, Jonni Lee McElroy.

If I may call you Jonni Lee, thank you so much for joining us. I know this is a hellish surreal nightmare that you`re going through. We want to help.

We want to jog somebody`s memory, get your daughter`s face out there. So let me ask you: how did you first learn, ma`am, that your daughter was missing?

MCELROY: I first learned -- I started to notice, and it was weird, that I haven`t gotten text messages back to my replies for a couple days. Me and her always will send messages. I will send her "Good morning, sunshine, hope you have a wonderful day" or "I love you the mostest."

And then about the third day, I get a phone call from one of her best friends let me know that she was very worried about Christina, because she had not heard from her either. And then her boss was very kind of frantic that Christina didn`t show up for work for two days, because Christina has never missed work.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, let`s give some background to our viewers. Christina lives with her boyfriend. Even though she didn`t go home for about four days, he did not report her missing.

Now, the day after Christina`s parents reported her missing, he, the boyfriend, posted a plea for help on Christina`s Facebook page, writing, quote, "I`m worried sick and will do anything to get any information on the last time anyone has seen her or talked to her. Please help and pray that she`s OK," end quote.

Now, according to Christina`s Facebook page, this young man you`re seeing right there is her boyfriend. I want to stress he is not considered a suspect, and he has been involved in the search for Christina. We`ve tried unsuccessfully to reach him. He is invited on our show any time.

I want to go back to you, Jonni Lee. There may be a very reasonable explanation, but why didn`t her boyfriend report her missing as day after day passed?

MCELROY: As he has told us, him and Christina did get in an argument on the phone, a fight, boyfriend-girlfriend fight, that evening. And he assumed that she wasn`t going to come home and needed to stay a few days with a friend and cool down.

But as I and her father and stepmother, as our loved ones, have told him, we`re very upset. It was a wrong move, plain and simple. He knows it was an idiot move. Excuse my -- you know, bluntly how we put it. He has really let me know that he knows he has to live with that mistake the rest of his life now. He`s very hurt and ashamed.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: He has been involved in the search for your daughter.

MCELROY: Absolutely. Nonstop

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Cops say Christina`s phone has been turned off since she was reported missing nine days ago. Her bank accounts have not been touched at all.

Her last 15 calls were reportedly to that boyfriend of hers, Hunter. That seems like a lot of phone calls.

So my question is -- and I want to go back to you on this, Johnny Lee. She goes to Plano, which is about 45 miles away. Now you have explained why he didn`t accompany her. They`d had a little falling out.

MCELROY: Correct.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Was she planning on driving back home to Plano that night, because that`s 4 in the morning? That`s an at least 50-minute drive, maybe an hour. That seems like a long way to go at that hour.

MCELROY: No, she was not, but she did get into an argument on the phone with Hunter, with her boyfriend, excuse me, not too long before that. And it upset her so much that she wanted to go home and wanted to get her dog and also because she did have to be at work early in the morning.

So she was not planning originally to go home that evening. She was -- already had changed her clothes and was planning on spending the night at her friend`s house.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that`s a very interesting point, because can you establish, then, that the boyfriend was back in Ft. Worth, Texas, when she`s talking to him?

MCELROY: I`m not -- I`m not aware of that yet. The police investigators would be the only ones that know that at this time, and they have not divulged that information to us at this time.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And again, we tried to reach the boyfriend. We`re not saying he`s a suspect, but you know, I have to bring in Mike Brooks, HLN law enforcement analyst. In a case like this, you always have to start with those who are closest to the person that vanished.

MIKE BROOKS, HLN LAW ENFORCEMENT ANALYST: That`s where you start. I`m sure law enforcement, by now, has hopefully subpoenaed his cell records and have interviewed him.

But it still bothers me that, even though that there was an argument, Jane, that it took that long for him to reach out to anybody. Because that`s where she would come and go, and that`s where she lived. That`s where her belongings where. And she was holding down a job.

But the other thing is the person who she was with at 4 a.m., when we see them on the ramp in that parking lot at the legacy in Plano, the Legacy Shops in Plano, what was discussed between them? You know, and when was the last call that she made of those 15 calls that she talked to her boyfriend? What time was that and what was said?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, police say Christina`s car never left the Plano parking lot at this mall. Listen to this from "Good Morning America."

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We checked around the area where the car was. There was no signs of any foul play.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now I want to go to Marc Klaas, president and founder of Klaas Kids Foundation, who is an expert. There`s three cars here that were seen on the deck in the area of this garage where she vanished. What I don`t understand is they said they`re having trouble identifying these vehicles. If they had video of her going into the garage, wouldn`t they have surveillance video of any car that came out of the garage? Shouldn`t they have other surveillance video that would indicate who else was in the area at the time?

MARC KLAAS, PRESIDENT/FOUNDER, KLAAS KIDS FOUNDATION: Jane, I would think in this day and age, particularly given the fact that young women are very vulnerable in parking lots in the dark of night, that there would be multiple surveillance cameras throughout the lot that would be able to pick up almost anybody from any angle at any time. At least that`s been my experience in the recent past.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I want to bring in Lisa Bloom, legal analyst, Avvo.com. You and I have covered so many of these difficult cases. We have to consider possibilities. Is there -- I think that there`s a very good possibility this was a stranger abduction.

LISA BLOOM, LEGAL ANALYST: That is certainly a possibility. We can`t rule anything out at this time.

I have to say I`m a little bit more suspicious of the boyfriend than perhaps you and the mom are. I don`t know him. I understand he`s not a suspect, but his story doesn`t make any sense. You wait four days. Let`s say that you did have a fight. We know that she was a diligent employee.

She always showed up for work. How is she supposedly getting clothes for work? How is she getting her things? He doesn`t think about that on day one, on day two, on day three?

He only reports this after her boss calls and is concerned.

Also, if they had a fight, show me the evidence beyond the phone calls. Phone calls only show that there was a call made. It doesn`t show what was said. Where are the texts? Every person in their early 20s is texting constantly. Show me the texts between these two. So I`d be taking a pretty close look at him.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I want to give Jonni Lee McElroy a chance to address all this. Again, I want to stress that this boyfriend is not considered a suspect. He`s invited on any time. We`ve been making attempts to reach him. My understanding is that we couldn`t find his own Facebook page. He may not have one. And that in fact, he posted his statement on your daughter`s Facebook page, begging for help.

What about some of the issues that Lisa has raised?

MCELROY: That is correct. He does not have a Facebook page. Christina, I know he knew all of her pass codes. She`s always been very open with that with him.

As of the -- his phone, he voluntarily has taken it to the Plano Police Department, and they have analyzed it and investigated every single phone call and text messages and conversation. They did find out -- I think they were looking into his whereabouts for certainty on that.

When it comes to the surveillance cameras, absolutely. I`m mad. I need to understand why a nice area like that with high-end shops, high-end restaurants, high-end town homes -- I didn`t see a problem seeing my daughter perfectly in the camera walking into the garage. There are other cameras in that area in the garage. I really need to understand why I can`t see cars perfectly, a license plate number. I need answers to that.

Absolutely.

Somebody has taken my daughter and I need answers. I need answers of the vehicles that were taken out of that car -- out of that garage. I feel like they would be a big start to this investigation.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I understand exactly what you`re saying. In this day and age where once somebody vanishes, money is no object. Throw everything at it. Caution to the winds. But the cheap technology that`s available, especially in a garage, we should be able to see every second of her journey in that garage and anybody else who might have BEEN with her.

We`re not done with this. We`re going to take calls that are lining up right on the other side. We want to help this desperate mother find her precious daughter. We`re just getting started. What are your theories? What can we do? Stay right there.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MCELROY: I miss you so much.

Please if you have her, I need my daughter back. I need her back. I`m begging you.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: On the eighth day of her disappearance, the search for Christina Morris grew more exhaustive and exhausting.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Before she vanished, Christina went out for a fun night over Labor Day weekend with friends. Friday, August 29, she drove about 50 minutes from her home in Ft. Worth, Texas, to Plano. Her first stop was Henry`s Tavern in a shopping center called The Shops at Legacy.

She went to a party there then went to a friend`s apartment. At about 4 a.m. Saturday morning, she and a close male friend she knows from high school went back to the shopping center where their cars were parked. They were caught on surveillance walking into the parking lot. Then Christina vanishes. Listen to this from ABC`s "GMA."

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We were already behind the curve on this, because getting it four days late, so we had a lot of catching up to do.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Straight out to Michael Board, WOAI News Radio out of San Antonio, what do you know about the search?

MICHAEL BOARD, WOAI NEWS RADIO (via phone): Well, the latest in the search, Jane, is that the famed Texas EquuSearch, the group that searches for missing people, have arrived. Today they met with Plano Police, and tomorrow morning, they will bring their massive resources to this search, which will be a big boon to the area.

One thing specifically that police really need to search in this that`s going to become part of this investigation is around this area there are a lot of toll roads. Anybody who drives through the Plano-Dallas area knows that there -- you can`t avoid toll roads in this area. If there were other cars that were in that parking lot and we can look at the license plates on those, that`s going to be part of this investigation. They can check the
toll roads to see if those license plates showed up. That might give investigators a location to start searching.

And one final thing, Jane. This is an area where a lot of young people like to go out, socialize, go out to the bars. We know that she was out at one bar in particular that evening before she went to her friend`s apartment. I wonder if, at that bar, she was maybe approached by someone who saw her again later in the evening and went up to her.

Investigators need to look at that bar, see who she was talking with, see if she was approached, maybe by a guy that was trying to pick her up that evening. If she had spurned them at the bar earlier, maybe that person was coming back at her at 3 a.m. when she was coming back for her car.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Excellent points, all of them.

Let`s go out to the phone lines. Jennifer, Pennsylvania, what are your thoughts? Jennifer, Pennsylvania.

CALLER: Well, my question is her friend that walked her to the car, would he not have waited to make sure that she got into the car and that she was safe, that the car started, that there were no problems? Isn`t that what most gentleman, most friends do for other people, especially that time of the morning?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, yes. Here`s the surveillance video again. It`s about 4 in the morning. She`s walking with a male friend that she reportedly knows since high school back to the parking lot.

And I want to go back to this missing woman`s mother, Jonni Lee McElroy, joining us exclusively tonight. It`s the first thing I thought of.

Wouldn`t a man -- and again, he is not considered a suspect. The investigators made it clear.

But it seems odd. It`s 4 in the morning. We all know parking lots are dangerous for women alone. And yet, he seems to get in his car and leave,

and she`s left there and never apparently makes it into her car.

MCELROY: Absolutely. I think it`s total -- totally unacceptable. I can`t believe it. I`m very, very livid. It`s hard for me to believe that -- that a gentleman at all, friend, whoever, did not sit and watch a young, beautiful, tiny female get into her car and drive off first. It`s just -- I`m baffled.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What has this been like for you? I know that there`s no words to describe what you`re going through emotionally.

MCELROY: Exhaustion. My mind is going 100 miles an hour. I feel like I`m just being tugged and pulled every direction, because I`m just desperate to find her, as we all are.

As a mother, I just -- I can still feel her touch. I can still see her smile. I can still hear her laughter. It`s -- it`s just -- it`s hell. If you want to be blunt, it`s hell.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I know you`re in hell right now. And I`m so sorry. I`m so sorry you`re going through this. As many of our Facebook and Twitter comment -- commenters are saying, why does this keep happening? Let`s find her safely. Let`s find her safely.

We`ve got more on the other side. We`re going to bring in another expert, Brian Claypool. We`ve really got to figure this out. There`s something, some clue somewhere. Somebody knows something. They need to come forward.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Any kind of evidence, maybe an earring or something to say that she was actually here.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: This beautiful 23-year-old last seen on this surveillance video walking with a male friend into a parking lot in Plano, Texas. She`s never seen again. I want to go to Mark Morris, another exclusive guest, the father of this beautiful missing woman.

Mark, what troubles you about this video?

MARK MORRIS, FATHER OF CHRISTINA MORRIS (via phone): Well, I just don`t know how you can walk into a parking garage with a little girl and not -- not walk her to her car. And I heard you say that they were close friends. They`re just -- they just went to school together. I don`t know that I`d say they were close friends. It`s not somebody she hung out with. He was just -- he was supposed to be walking her to her car.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, have police told you anything?

MORRIS: They haven`t. No.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Mike Brooks, HLN law enforcement analyst, you`ve been hearing all the evidence. What do you think? Is this a stranger abduction? Is this somebody who knew her? Is it a guy she might have snubbed at the bar?

BROOKS: There are just too many questions that -- that I want to know the answers to that they have not -- you know, it sounds like law enforcement is not talking to the parents about it. But keep in mind, law enforcement is playing catch up, because it was four days that she went missing.

So hopefully in this bar where she was -- where she was at the shops, there are cameras there also that will help answer some of those questions.

Right outside there, you`ve got Legacy Avenue. Then the next road over is one of those toll roads, Jane. So hopefully, there is video there.

Sometimes department of transportations around the states will have cameras, but they don`t record. They just monitor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Right.

BROOKS: So, you know, hopefully, they`ll be able to get something.

But this picture right here just bothers me. Why did he not make sure he got to the car? You know, any real man would make sure that a woman that time of the morning got to the car safely.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Brian Claypool, criminal defense attorney, your thoughts?

BRIAN CLAYPOOL, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, Jane, you also have to look at interviewing all the people that were at the other party at the apartment. We haven`t heard from those folks. Find out who she talked to, who she interacted with there, as well, to see if there might be any suspects.

And then also, you know, I would take a look at the surveillance of cars entering that garage earlier in the evening to see whether you could possibly detect whether those cars actually exited. Because it`s quite possible that somebody pulled in the garage. Maybe then they saw her get out of her car, and then they were following her that evening. And so that might be another angle to take.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What I want to know is, if that`s the only exit and entrance to the garage, then what goes in most come out.

CLAYPOOL: Right. Exactly.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And whatever vehicle came out after she disappeared could have her. And they need to track down all those vehicles.

We`re out of time. But I want to go back to Jonni Lee McElroy. My heart goes out to you. We`re going to stay on top of this story. We`re going to do everything we can to find your precious daughter. We are praying for you and your family. And please keep us posted.

MCELROY: I will. Thank you so much.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2014, 07:11:20 PM »

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

Missing Woman Christina Morris Updates And How To Help!
By Uptown Dallas Girl | September 18, 2014

I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina’s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her daughter went missing. “I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.” her mother stated. “It’s frustrating as a mother to not be given details about my own child’s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.” she goes on to say.

What We Do Know:

-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.

-None of the articles of clothing she was wearing, cell phone and wallet have been located.

-There has been no activity on her bank account since.

-Her phone has been off since the disappearance. Her mother tried to reach her during this time frame and said it went straight to voicemail every time. She still calls every day just to hear her voice.

-Christina went to high school with the gentleman that was last seen with her.  Jonnie tells me that she knows all of Christina’s friends but never met this particular gentleman.

-A search for Christina spread across the Plano and surrounding areas and turned up nothing. This search has since been suspended.

-People from all over, including Equusearch and the same search team that helped with the Natalee Holloway case, came to help with the search.

-The people with Christina that night, and her boyfriend who was not, were questioned and cleared as persons of interest.

-Christina was NOT incapacitated while walking to her car. The video clearly shows Christina walking and talking perfectly normal.

-There are 13 cameras in that parking garage and only 1 caught footage.

-Christina’s boyfriend Hunter is not a suspect and is devastated by the disappearance.  He was at home and police and witnesses confirm. Christina’s mother even stated, “Hunter is an emotional wreck right now.”

-She did not get in her car at all after the surveillance video showed her walking to it. Nothing was found in her car that was shown on her at the time of the surveillance video. Police suspect she never made it to her car.

-None of the people questioned were given lie detector tests despite most offering, including her boyfriend.

-She was reported missing after 4 days by her boss, when she did not show up for work. “Her boss went nuts because she knew that was so unlike Christina.” Jonnie says.  It was Labor Day weekend which explains the delay in report.

-There is nothing to trace her cell phone. It has been dead since she was reported missing.

-Christina did not run away. I witnessed first hand past text messages between Christina and her mother full of silly pictures and “I miss yous” and they were the best of friends. This disappearance was not voluntary.

-There was a girl found beaten and raped in the same garage this past Saturday. She was still alive but left for dead. It is unknown whether the two instances are related.

What We Don’t Know:

-Who the gentleman IS that walked her to her car?

-Why authorities won’t release that gentleman’s picture or name.

-Said gentleman has not had any form of contact with the family of Christina. He has not helped in any of the searches, or offered up any information that may help. Alongside not even a phone call to her mother expressing his worry.

-If a stranger picked her up, the echos in that garage are quite loud. Why hasn’t anyone come forward if it was a forced assault?

-Why the FBI has not been involved after two weeks with no answers?

-If anyone saw or heard anything, no matter how irrelevant at the time, with all the coverage why are they not coming forward?

-What she said to her boyfriend Hunter via text 15 minutes before the surveillance video. Her mother is still waiting on that data.

NEW INFORMATION-as of 9/18

-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?”  –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2014, 11:26:35 PM »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vigil-Held-for-Missing-Woman-Christina-Morris-275692101.html

Vigil Held for Missing Woman Christina Morris
By Ben Russell

Thursday, Sep 18, 2014 • Updated at 10:33 PM CDT

Nearly 200 people, including family, friends and strangers gathered Thursday night, lit candles and prayed for the safe return of Christina Morris.

Morris, 23, was last seen in the early-morning hours of Aug. 30 at the Shops of Legacy shopping center in Plano.

"Man, I miss her. I miss her every day, every second. I need her," Morris' mother, Jonnie McElroy, told the crowd through tears Thursday at Allen High School.

Surveillance video from the shopping center shows Morris and a man, who has been described by family members as a friend of Morris' from high school, approaching a parking garage. Plano police have said their detectives have questioned that man, as well as several other people, and that no one has emerged as a person of interest or a suspect in Morris' disappearance.

None of the searches have produced clues in Morris' disappearance.

"We need everybody and anybody that knows something to please come forward, please. We beg of you," McElroy said Thursday. "There's a person out there [who knows.] There has to be. Obviously somebody knows something."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2014, 02:42:13 PM »

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

Missing Woman Christina Morris Updates And How To Help!
By Uptown Dallas Girl | September 18, 2014

I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina’s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her daughter went missing. “I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.” her mother stated. “It’s frustrating as a mother to not be given details about my own child’s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.” she goes on to say.

What We Do Know:

-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.

-None of the articles of clothing she was wearing, cell phone and wallet have been located.

-There has been no activity on her bank account since.

-Her phone has been off since the disappearance. Her mother tried to reach her during this time frame and said it went straight to voicemail every time. She still calls every day just to hear her voice.

-Christina went to high school with the gentleman that was last seen with her.  Jonnie tells me that she knows all of Christina’s friends but never met this particular gentleman.

-A search for Christina spread across the Plano and surrounding areas and turned up nothing. This search has since been suspended.

-People from all over, including Equusearch and the same search team that helped with the Natalee Holloway case, came to help with the search.

-The people with Christina that night, and her boyfriend who was not, were questioned and cleared as persons of interest.

-Christina was NOT incapacitated while walking to her car. The video clearly shows Christina walking and talking perfectly normal.

-There are 13 cameras in that parking garage and only 1 caught footage.

-Christina’s boyfriend Hunter is not a suspect and is devastated by the disappearance.  He was at home and police and witnesses confirm. Christina’s mother even stated, “Hunter is an emotional wreck right now.”

-She did not get in her car at all after the surveillance video showed her walking to it. Nothing was found in her car that was shown on her at the time of the surveillance video. Police suspect she never made it to her car.

-None of the people questioned were given lie detector tests despite most offering, including her boyfriend.

-She was reported missing after 4 days by her boss, when she did not show up for work. “Her boss went nuts because she knew that was so unlike Christina.” Jonnie says.  It was Labor Day weekend which explains the delay in report.

-There is nothing to trace her cell phone. It has been dead since she was reported missing.

-Christina did not run away. I witnessed first hand past text messages between Christina and her mother full of silly pictures and “I miss yous” and they were the best of friends. This disappearance was not voluntary.

-There was a girl found beaten and raped in the same garage this past Saturday. She was still alive but left for dead. It is unknown whether the two instances are related.

What We Don’t Know:

-Who the gentleman IS that walked her to her car?

-Why authorities won’t release that gentleman’s picture or name.

-Said gentleman has not had any form of contact with the family of Christina. He has not helped in any of the searches, or offered up any information that may help. Alongside not even a phone call to her mother expressing his worry.

-If a stranger picked her up, the echos in that garage are quite loud. Why hasn’t anyone come forward if it was a forced assault?

-Why the FBI has not been involved after two weeks with no answers?

-If anyone saw or heard anything, no matter how irrelevant at the time, with all the coverage why are they not coming forward?

-What she said to her boyfriend Hunter via text 15 minutes before the surveillance video. Her mother is still waiting on that data.

NEW INFORMATION-as of 9/18

-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?”  –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexasPoliceDepartment/photos/a.377449372328597.86275.356304107776457/729240513816146/?type=1

Plano Texas Police Department

IMPORTANT INFORMATION -

There have been reports circulating across social media of an incident that occurred at the Shops at Legacy last Saturday evening alleging a female was drugged and sexually assaulted. We want to let you know we have received no such report of this incident at this time and believe this to be a hoax. The social media posting also includes a photo of a female who was on the ground and found by passerby. Based on the details from the photo, we have conducted an extensive search of all parking locations at the Shops at Legacy area and it does not appear this photo was taken at that location. We will continue to look into this incident and we are asking for anyone who might have information related to this post to contact us at 972-941-2148.
2 hrs ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2014, 02:47:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexasPoliceDepartment/photos/a.377449372328597.86275.356304107776457/729240513816146/?type=1&comment_id=729308250476039&offset=0&total_comments=21

Plano Texas Police Department **** IMPORTANT UPDATE *** - I wanted to let each of you know that I just heard back from the blogger who posted this story. She advised that the picture was in fact a hoax and her source obtained the allegations from a third party. She advised she has since corrected the misinformation and stated "it was a very sick hoax someone played off of the Christina Morris case". Please pass this along to anyone you hear make mention of this incident. Thanks for all the support and understanding that we take these allegations seriously.
8 minutes ago

NEW INFORMATION AS OF 9/19

The alleged raped and beaten woman found in the Plano was a a hoax.  Apologies for the misinformation. It was a sick joke that someone was playing and was not an actual crime.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2014, 04:04:22 PM »

docs cant be viewed, i think you have to have an acc.
.....Ryan Scott.....

Case No. 416-80303-2014
THE STATE OF TEXAS VS. RYAN SCOTT PRENDERGAST
Selected Event   Image   Page Count
Other Events on This Case   Image   Page Count
10/19/2013 Not-indigent Will Hire Attorney   Not-indigent Will Hire Attorney   1
02/11/2014 Case Filed by Indictment (OCA)   Case Filed by Indictment (OCA)   1
02/14/2014 Court Decree   Court Decree   1
02/28/2014 State Application for Subpoena   State Application for Subpoena   1
04/09/2014 Magistration Notification   Magistration Notification   1
04/09/2014 State Application for Subpoena   State Application for Subpoena   1
05/19/2014 Deputy Reporter Statement   Deputy Reporter Statement   1
06/18/2014 Notice   Notice   1
06/18/2014 Affidavit   Affidavit   67
Your user does not have permissions to view this document
Other Images on This Case   Image   Page Count
11/13/2013 District Clerk Documents   Bond   3
02/19/2014 District Clerk Case Images   First Appearance   2
03/07/2014 District Clerk Case Images   Appearance with Attorney   1
03/12/2014 District Clerk Case Images   TEXAS HEALTH PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL - Subpoena   3
04/08/2014 District Clerk Case Images   Appearance with Attorney   1
04/30/2014 District Clerk Case Images   Texas Health Presbyterian - Subpoena   3
05/20/2014 District Clerk Case Images   Appearance with Attorney   1
06/17/2014 District Clerk Case Images   Announcement   1
07/15/2014 District Clerk Case Images   Appearance with Attorney   1
08/18/2014 District Clerk Case Images   Announcement   1
09/12/2014 District Clerk Case Images   Announcement   1

select : Criminal Case Records
http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/default.aspx

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2014, 06:42:37 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257151-TX-Christina-Marie-Morris-23-Plano-30-August-2014-6&p=10986649#post10986649

Yesterday, 10:55 PM #5
Meletx
Meletx is online now Registered User

I don't believe any police officers have searched my apt, which is quite close to where christina went missing. I do know that we received a letter last weekend from property mgmt that all units would be inspected, and someone was in my apt last Monday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2014, 10:11:56 PM »

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetailsPrintt2.asp?id=%27M9%2F5%2F20145%3A01%3A48PM%27&Person=Missing+Person

Texas DPS Missing Person Bulletin

Christina Marie Morris
Date Picture Updated: 9/5/2014    
Christina Marie Morris
Case Number: M1409002    Case Type: Involuntary
Height: 5' 3 "    Weight: 106 lbs.
Date of Birth: 7/25/1991    Age Missing: 23
Eye Color: Brown    Hair Color: Blonde
Race: White    Sex: Female
Last Seen in: Ft. Worth (Tarrant County)    Last Seen on: 8/30/2014
State Missing From: Texas    Country Missing From: USA

Miscellaneous Notes:

Last seen entering a parking garage near the 5700 block of Legacy Dr in Plano,TX. Missing person is known to carry her iPhone, which is white with a green back cover. She also may have her Cannon Rebel digital camera on her. Video of her entering a parking garage indicates she may have been carrying a dark colored back pack at the time of her disappearance. Missing person has a tattoo on her left hip that states, " Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow", a healed belly button piercing scar, a nose piercing and a cherry birth mark on the back of her neck.

Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact
Texas Department of Public Safety, Missing Persons Clearinghouse
PO Box 4087, Austin, Texas 78773-0450; or by phone at 512-424-5074 or 1-800-346-3243

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.