March 28, 2024, 06:05:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176150 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2014, 10:39:08 PM »

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetailsPrintt2.asp?id=%27M9%2F5%2F20145%3A01%3A48PM%27&Person=Missing+Person

Texas DPS Missing Person Bulletin

Christina Marie Morris
Date Picture Updated: 9/5/2014    
Christina Marie Morris
Case Number: M1409002    Case Type: Involuntary
Height: 5' 3 "    Weight: 106 lbs.
Date of Birth: 7/25/1991    Age Missing: 23
Eye Color: Brown    Hair Color: Blonde
Race: White    Sex: Female
Last Seen in: Ft. Worth (Tarrant County)    Last Seen on: 8/30/2014
State Missing From: Texas    Country Missing From: USA

Miscellaneous Notes:

Last seen entering a parking garage near the 5700 block of Legacy Dr in Plano,TX. Missing person is known to carry her iPhone, which is white with a green back cover. She also may have her Cannon Rebel digital camera on her. Video of her entering a parking garage indicates she may have been carrying a dark colored back pack at the time of her disappearance. Missing person has a tattoo on her left hip that states, " Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow", a healed belly button piercing scar, a nose piercing and a cherry birth mark on the back of her neck.

Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact
Texas Department of Public Safety, Missing Persons Clearinghouse
PO Box 4087, Austin, Texas 78773-0450; or by phone at 512-424-5074 or 1-800-346-3243

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2014, 11:25:32 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJfjTkIN_Eg

Friends of missing Christina Morris

Published on Sep 17, 2014

Friends discuss missing Christina Morris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QISv4vpaOcw

Christina Morris' friends talk

Friends of missing 23-year-old Christina Morris discuss her personality and fashion sense.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2014, 11:27:47 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC4YFw2HTLA

Friends of Christina Morris speak out about missing woman

Friends of Christina Morris, missing since Aug. 30, met to discuss the young woman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2014, 12:19:27 AM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier/news/missing-woman-s-friends-gather-in-remembrance/article_db90fef6-4289-11e4-8641-d7c8f6d25719.html

Missing woman's friends gather in remembrance

Christina Morris described as determined, driven

Posted: Monday, September 22, 2014 1:54 pm | Updated: 2:03 pm, Mon Sep 22, 2014.

Friends of Christina Morris gathered Wednesday night to share stories about the pint-sized girl with big brown eyes, an infectious smile and a larger than life personality at a meet-up at Celebration Park in Allen, the missing woman's hometown.

Eight of Christina's closest friends participated in the event, which was recorded by Investigation Discovery crews for a documentary they're creating about her disappearance from the Shops at Legacy more than three weeks ago.

From her passion for skateboarding and her love of electronic dance music and Marilyn Monroe to her artistic nature and penchant for talking with her hands, Christina's friends vowed to make sure their comrade is not forgotten, wherever she is.

"We want to keep the awareness going," said Teighlor Stegman. "We've had so much support, [even] from random people all over the country and I feel like we need to keep her story going and not let people forget about her. That's why I'm so open to talking to people [about her]."

Although the occasional tear was shed, the majority of the conversation was focused on humanizing Christina to those who don't know her, while sharing stories and laughs.

"She worked at Nordstrom with me for a long time and she loved fashion; that was her way of expressing herself. She even had insurance for her clothing," said Haley Milam with a laugh.

Kelly Lange, who lived with Christina and their friend Ariel Hammer while the missing 23-year-old attended University of Texas at Dallas, said Christina's creativity was shown in her pride and joy – Trust None Streetwear, a skater-esque clothing company she runs with her boyfriend, Hunter Foster.

"She made the website, took all the pictures, did the screen printing ... She was so creative," Lange said. "She would always say she's a master doodler. When she's on the phone or doing homework she would still doodle all over everything."

When the conversation shifted to Christina's disappearance, her friends talked about how they weren't initially concerned, as Christina was notorious for letting her phone battery die.

"She could never keep her phone charged," Lange said. "I got her an external charger for Christmas, but she probably didn't charge it [or had lost it]."

Hammer said she figured someone would hear from Christina the next day when her phone was charged, but as time passed, loved ones realized no one had heard from her since about 4 a.m. on Aug. 30, and that nonchalance turned to concern.

"We're not going to give up," Hammer said. "Anytime you need support you can literally call her and she'll sit for hours. I remember so many times when we lived together I would just go in her room and it didn't matter to her if she was asleep or not. I would crawl in her bed and if I needed to vent she would just sit there and [converse] with me and make me feel so much better. It's amazing to have someone like that."

Stegman couldn't agree more.

"I think that's why she had so many friends, because she connected with all of them on such a big level," she said. "She connected with every person that she met."

"She didn't listen to gossip or stereotypes, she would just go and talk to that person and just touch them in a way that she's touched all of us," Lange said. "With her big smile and her big personality in this tiny little girl."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2014, 07:47:59 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier/news/plano-pd-responds-to-public-s-frustration-about-missing-woman/article_e570dc44-4440-11e4-a20a-1f917f76e5a9.html

Plano PD responds to public’s frustration about missing woman

Investigation still considered hot despite lack of released information

Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Brittany Feagans, bfeagans@starlocalmedia.com | 0 comments

Ever since Texas EquuSearch packed up and headed back to Houston a few weeks ago pending credible information from the Plano Police Department, the public has grown understandably restless with the lack of information released regarding the investigation into Christina Morris’ disappearance.

Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, said the information his department believes will be helpful to them in solving the incident has been released to the public. Other information has not been released for two reasons: the information will not be beneficial to the public in helping Plano PD solve the case, and most importantly, law enforcement still has to protect and preserve evidence and the release of information.

“If this does turn out to be a criminal offense, we don’t want somebody to walk away and not be held responsible for their actions because we let information out,” he said. “The people who need to know the inside details on this are the detectives working the case. The people that determine whether or not a case goes cold are the detectives, and it’s still considered to be very hot and very active right now.”

Concerned residents have flocked to social media to discuss their frustration and unease, but Tilley said just because there has been less publicity surrounding the case since Texas EquuSearch’s departure does not mean detectives are giving up. In fact, quite the opposite has happened.

“We still have as many people working this case today as we had [Sept. 3] when we got the report,” he said. “We have not shut down any manpower. We’re still working seven days a week. I understand in the general public’s mind they’re not hearing any new information so [they think] it’s starting to die away, but I can tell you from our investigation’s side, it’s not.”

“As each day goes by, our level of concern rises,” he said. “The belief that foul play could exist increases, but again – we can’t responsibly say foul play has occurred when we don’t have any proof to support it.

“Until we have proof that a person is responsible for this, we’re not going to have a suspect. Until we have some type of proof that foul play exists, we’re not going to call this a criminal case, but just because we’re not calling it a criminal case doesn’t mean we’re not investigating it as one, because we are.”

Tilley said Plano PD has kept in contact with Morris’ family throughout the investigation and that they’ve been very understanding and patient.

“It has touched nobody’s heart as much as it has that family,” he said. “Nobody wants this to be solved and her found more than her family. Nobody has more expectations out of us than her family, and if that family understands where we’re coming from and what we’re doing even though they might be frustrated – and we are too – they are understanding how much we’re working on this and how much dedication is being spent on it and they’re not complaining.

“Our first and primary responsibility is to that family to find Christina and determine if a criminal offense has been committed, and if so, prosecute the person. We’re not here to look good in the public’s eye, we’re here to work for this family and do the best job we can to find Christina and bring her back to this family.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2014, 08:29:18 PM »

http://cw33.com/2014/09/22/without-a-trace-morris-dissapearence-creates-unease-in-plano/

Without a Trace: Morris Disappearance Creates Unease in Plano
Posted 9:58 pm, September 22, 2014, by Nathan Bickell,
Updated at 03:16pm, September 23, 2014

“Not having any evidence in terms of how she left that parking garage that’s been a challenge,” Officer David Tilley said.

Still, cops insist the right clue could come along and make all the difference.

“We’re talking to anyone who might have any information at all of something even in the past,” Tilley explained. “We’re still a long way from this thing turning cold.”

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2014, 06:50:21 AM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26621584/hundreds-attend-safety-seminar-following-n-tx-womans-disappearance
Hundreds attend safety seminar following N. TX woman's disappearance
September 24, 2014

Plano police still have no leads on Christina Morris, the 23-year-old woman who disappeared Aug. 30 from a parking garage at the Shops of Legacy.

Her disappearance has prompted hundreds to want to learn how to better protect themselves.

Many attended a personal safety seminar Wednesday night to learn how criminals pick their victims, how to be a less attractive target, and how to avoid dangerous situations.

Morris' face is still plastered across storefronts in the shopping center where she disappeared, and more than a dozen Plano officers and detectives remain committed to the case.

“We are making some progress,” said Officer David Tilley with the Plano Police Department. “At this point in time, we're still looking at a missing person, but we have to treat this as a serious case… there's a lot of information we're not releasing because we have to maintain the integrity of this case.”

Surveillance video in the early morning of Aug. 30 shows Morris old walking to her car with a friend into the parking garage.

Despite searches on foot, horseback and ATV, she has not been seen or heard from since.

Police won't speculate on what she could've done differently; they only want to educate others about how to protect themselves.

Plano police asked FOX 4 not to reveal specific tips so as to give ideas to criminals, but they urge residents of any city to attend public safety events where they live.

“We're going to continue to work hard, and our ultimate goal is to find Christina and we're going to bring her home,” said Tilley.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2014, 07:08:04 PM »

http://cw33.com/2014/09/25/lost-to-found-private-investigator-on-finding-christina-morris/

Lost to Found: P.I. Gives Thoughts On Finding Christina Morris

Posted 2:25 pm, September 25, 2014, by Robert Wheeler,
Updated at 02:51pm, September 25, 2014   

PLANO, TX — The weathered posters for Christina Morris are a reminder to folks in Plano the 23-year-old is still missing. Morris seems to have vanished without a trace, and Plano PD has yet to come up with a clue to solve this case.

“There are two things you have to consider — was this a random act, or was it planned? And at this point it could be either one,” Private Investigator Andrew Fisher said.

Even though he hasn’t been involved in this search, Fisher says he’d start with all the security cameras — and there are plenty at The Shops at Legacy .

“It would take someone a couple of days to gather up that photo evidence and put it together that would allow the examination of license tag numbers of people coming and going at our particular point in time,” Fisher explained.

Back in Plano, Fisher says if he was investigating Christina’s case he’d re-interview the folks who knew her best.

“The boyfriend is a good guy to go to, he knows something, he is going to know something.” said Fisher. and then there’s criminal background checks, phone records and  emails

“We’ve got to eliminate people, that tells us where we are.” said Fisher

fisher knows time is not on Christina’s side, she`s been missing for almost a month now.

“We’ve got to get down to things that we know, and right now we don`t know a lot but we got a good place to start.” Fisher said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2014, 10:36:21 PM »

http://cw33.com/2014/09/30/one-month-later-christina-morris-mom-refuses-to-give-up/

One Month Later: Christina Morris’ Mom Refuses to Give Up
Posted 9:25 pm, September 30, 2014, by NewsFix Web Desk,
Updated at 08:52am, October 1, 2014

PLANO, TX – The first anniversary is always the worst.  For the folks who love Christina Morris, Wednesday marks the first month since she disappeared.

It’s been a 24/7 roller coaster ride for Christina’s mom, Jonni McElroy, who single-handedly organized family and friends to search for her.

“The frustration, I have good days and I have bad. I definitely haven’t lost faith, hope at all,” McElroy said.

The house Christina shared with her live-in boyfriend is quiet, and no one at the dating service where she worked was willing to talk about the day they reported her missing — 30 days ago.

Six-second surveillance video is the last time Christina Morris was seen alive, heading to her car.

With other cases around the country solved by security cameras, you have to wonder, did any of the cameras at The Shops at Legacy catch anything suspicious or a possible suspect?

As time keeps passing, with no sign of Christina, her mother can only wait and hope.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2014, 11:55:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/jonni.mcelroy/posts/10203774352273634

Jonni Lee McElroy
Yesterday at 9:39am ·
Good morning my precious Pooky, Yep,I know its not fair that Im writing you this instead of telling you in person this morning. Its just not right at all. Mommy and Daddy went and packed up all your stuff last night at your place and brought it home with us . We wanted to make sure you have everything you needed right here for when you come home. The weather was a little cooler last night. I prayed that who ever has you and were ever you are gave you a blanket to keep you warm. If not you felt the warmth of my love and hugs instead. Mommy, loves you and misses you so much sweetie. All we can do is keep praying and have faith in God, that we will soon be back in to each others arms. I know I ask you every day to stay strong, If you start to feel weak please know Im staying strong for both of us and I will find you. We will find you. So keep on holding on to faith and our love. Mommy will see you soon as always today would be nice. Ps love you the mostest. Your one determined Mom that giving up is not a option. Xoxoxox

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2014, 12:24:34 AM »

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/hunter-foster/82/275/68a

Hunter Foster

Sales professional

Fort Worth, Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth Area)
    Marketing and Advertising

Hunter Foster's Overview

Past

Logistics Coordinator at Red Bull
        Sales Associate at Nordstrom
        Sales Executive at Rusty Dodd Roofing

Model at BMG Models and Talent

Education

Collin County Community College
        Allen High School

Connections

8 connections

Hunter Foster's Experience

Logistics Coordinator
Red Bull

Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Food & Beverages industry

2012 – 2013 (1 year)

Obtained CDL and was responsible for delivering and setting up all Red Bull equipment for all events and bars.

Sales Associate
Nordstrom

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; JWN; Retail industry

2012 – 2013 (1 year) NorthPark

Sales Executive
Rusty Dodd Roofing

2011 – 2012 (1 year)

Manage existing relationships; reach out to prospective clients through cold calling about the solutions we offer and initiate meetings for our roofing specialists to visit prospects and give estimates. I was responsible for making all follow-up calls and closing each deal.

Model
BMG Models and Talent

Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Entertainment industry

2010 – 2012 (2 years)

Moved to New York, learned to adapt to change while living in an entirely new culture, learned the ins-and-outs of the fashion industries, met top industry executives, and developed portfolio with well-known designers.

Hunter Foster's Education
Collin County Community College

2011 – 2013

Allen High School
High School Diploma

2005 – 2009

(Links to articles, mostly pictures...from his modeling days)

http://josephbleu.blogspot.com/2010/08/introducing-hunter-lee-foster.html

Monday, August 30, 2010

Introducing Hunter Lee Foster

http://www.thefashionisto.com/portrait-hunter-lee-foster-by-nikolai-de-vera/

http://www.ohlalamag.com/en/2010/08/hunter-lee-foster-by-joseph-bleu.html

http://bmgmodels.blogspot.com/2011/08/nycs-finest.html

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/hunter-foster/82/275/68a

Hunter Foster's Overview

Current
Sales Associate at Gucci China

Sales Associate
Gucci China
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Luxury Goods & Jewelry industry
October 2014 – Present (1 month)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2014, 09:16:45 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475884869332377/permalink/1487966741457523/

Joshua Pollard
October 2 at 3:36pm
Does anyone know the exact model phone and camera she had? I would like to print off some copies of them to pass out when we search so people know what to look for. Thanks

Kim Ward Brown It was an iPhone 5 with a green case on it. I'm pretty positive it was confirmed that she did not have her camera with her after all. But she had her small black backpack that she used as her purse with her as well.
October 2 at 4:28pm

Joshua Pollard Thanks Kim
October 2 at 4:30pm

Sarah Estes This picture shows her iPhone case.

Jonni Lee McElroy She also had a black teddy bear sticker on the back off her phone made out skateboard grip sand paper
October 2 at 7:02pm

Jonni Lee McElroy The green cover was not on it anymore.
October 2 at 7:04pm

Joshua Pollard So just plain with the sticker?
October 2 at 10:34pm

Jason Gillespie Why so many inconsistencies? What she was wearing, what she had with her.....do we have verification on whether she had the green case on her phone or not?
2 hrs

Jonni Lee McElroy
Jonni Lee McElroy's photo.
2 hrs ·

Jonni Lee McElroy This is the phone.
2 hrs

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203795605724957&set=p.10203795605724957&type=1

Jason Gillespie The phone is black? No case?
2 hrs

Jonni Lee McElroy Metallic blue with a teddy bear sticker on back made out of skate board black sand grip paper
1 hr

Jason Gillespie OK thank you.
1 hr

Jason Gillespie Guess I'm confused. I thought I originally saw that it was a white iPhone in the description. At least that's what I've been looking for on my searches. Perhaps I just missed it and had it wrong. Happens. Thank you for clarifying.
49 mins

Jonni Lee McElroy It was wrong at first, sorry I know not cool, at all but glad we got it straight. Thanks for all your help.
39 mins

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2014, 03:14:43 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26748210/reward-increased-in-christina-morris-case
Reward increased in Christina Morris case
October 9, 2014

PLANO, Texas - There is now a $10,000 reward available for information about Christina Morris, the Fort Worth woman who disappeared after an evening with friends in Plano.

Morris was last seen on Sept. 2. A friend walked her to the parking garage at The Shops at Legacy, but turned around before she got to her car.

Her car was found still locked in the parking garage the next day and no one has been able to contact her since then.

Plano police found no evidence of a crime. Volunteers who searched the area on foot and using drones also didn't find anything suspicious.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2014, 05:39:26 PM »

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014/10/reward-increased-for-woman-missing-from-plano-since-labor-day-weekend.html/

Reward increased for woman missing from Plano since Labor Day weekend
By Valerie Wigglesworth vwigglesworth@dallasnews.com
1:09 pm on October 9, 2014

The reward for information about a Fort Worth woman missing for more than a month has been increased to $10,000, Plano Police officials announced Thursday.

Her case is classified as a missing person investigation. The reward is for information that leads to the arrest and indictment in Morris’ disappearance “if it is determined that a crime has been committed,” police say.

An anonymous donor provided the additional reward money to the North Texas Crime Commission, which coordinates the Crime Stoppers program.

Anyone with information about Morris’ whereabouts should contact the Plano Police Department at 972-424-5678.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2014, 05:20:57 PM »

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/10-09-14-reward-increased-information-missing-woman-christina-morris-shops-legacy-plano/
Reward increased to $10,000 for information on missing woman Christina Morris
October 9, 2014

Christina Morris, 23, went missing August 30. Courtesy photo

Thanks to donations from supporters, the reward for information about missing woman Christina Morris is now $10,000. Plano police officer David Tilley announced the news in an October 9 release. The new funds double the original $5,000 Crime Stoppers reward.

Although it was previously characterized as an anonymous donation, Morris' family says the money was raised through their support network for Christina.

Morris, 23, disappeared without a trace August 30 from the Shops at Legacy in Plano. When traditional police methods failed to yield any leads, an independent search and recovery team used ATVs, horses and even drones to look for her. No clues have revealed the young woman's whereabouts.

"There's nothing that's leading us in any positive direction," Tilley says.

Surveillance video shows Morris left a friend's apartment at the Shops at Legacy in Plano around 4 am on Labor Day weekend. Since then, no one has seen or heard from her. Calls to Morris' cellphone go straight to voicemail, there's been no activity on her bank account and her car was found nearby without any signs of foul play.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2014, 05:26:33 PM »

October 9 & 10, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  Oct 10
Family raised money to up #CrimeStoppers reward for information on #ChristinaMorris to $10,000 #findchristina

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  Oct 9
Reward raised to $10K for information on #ChristinaMorris http://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier/news/reward-raised-to-k-for-information-on-missing-woman/article_b1ba7a8c-5006-11e4-a2ba-3f2629c2649e.html … #FindChristina

Will have update soon regarding #ChristinaMorris investigation #findchristina. Stay tuned to @starlocalmedia

#ChristinaMorris and friend made no detours, were stopped by no one en route to parking garage at @shopsatlegacy #findChristina

Plano PD has footage from @shopsatlegacy proving #ChristinaMorris and friend walked straight 2 parking garage from apt on S side of Legacy

Brittany Feagans retweeted
 Plano Police (Texas) @PlanoPoliceDept  ·  Oct 9
CrimeStoppers reward increased to $10,000 in Christina Morris missing person investigation http://1.usa.gov/1sh9FBc  #CrimeStoppers

UPDATE Reward 4 info leading 2 arrest/indictment is $10K. North Texas Crime Commission removed "up 2" clause #findchristina #christinamorris

#BREAKING: Crime Stoppers reward raised to up to $10K for info leading to arrest/indictment in #ChristinaMorris disappearance #findchristina

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2014, 09:27:44 PM »

http://apps.collincountytx.gov/cccasesearch/Search.aspx

Case Number    001-83753-2014
Date Filed:    05/20/2014
Case Type:    CR - Adult Misdemeanor
Style:    The State of Texas VS. Foster, Hunter Lee
JudicialOfficer:    Mason, Corinne A. in County Court at Law 1

Parties
Type    Name    DOB    Address     Attorney
Bondsman    Bankers Insurance Company/77303         1011 W University DR , McKinney, TX 75069    
Defendant    Foster, Hunter Lee    4007 LAFAYETTE AVE, FORT WORTH, TX 76107-0000    Pro Se
State    The State of Texas         District Attorney's Office, 2100 Bloomdale, Suite 2004, McKinney, TX 75071    Greg Willis

Charges
Offense Code    Description    Offense Date    Degree    Level    Statute    Fine Amount    Arresting Agency    Arrest Date    Filing Agency
54010006    ACCIDENT INVOLVING DAMAGE TO VEHICLE >=$200    02/21/2014    112    Class B Misdemeanor    550.022(b)       Department of Public Safety    02/27/2014    Department of Public Safety

Case Events
Date    Event Type    Comments    Cancelled Reason    Time    Judge
  05/20/2014      Bond Received - $10.00      201403000              
  05/20/2014      Case Filed By Information (OCA)                   
  05/29/2014      Notice to Appear Issued - $5.00                   
  06/25/2014      First Appearance           Cancelled: Passed      8:30 AM    
  07/09/2014      Appearance with Attorney           Cancelled: Passed      8:30 AM    
  07/23/2014      Appearance With Attorney - Last Pass           Cancelled: Defendant Failed to Appear      8:30 AM    

07/25/2014      Judge's Docket Entry
Df appeared, missed court date 7-23-14 - set BF aside - df admonished not to miss or be late for any other court date. Next time df comes to court must come with an atty or represent himself.    

07/30/2014      Bond Forfeiture           Cancelled: Passed - Defendant Present      8:00 AM     

08/13/2014      Appearance With Attorney - Last Pass      if dft appears w/o counsel; must rep self per judge      Cancelled: Passed      8:30 AM     

08/27/2014      Appearance With Attorney - Last Pass           Cancelled: Passed      8:30 AM     

09/05/2014      Appearance With Attorney - Last Pass           Cancelled: Attorney Failed to Appear      8:30 AM     

09/17/2014      Announcement - Last Pass                8:30 AM       

http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1312289

09/17/2014           CANCELED   Announcement - Last Pass  (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Mason, Corinne A.)
Passed
09/26/2014           CANCELED   Announcement - Last Pass  (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Mason, Corinne A.)
Attorney Failed to Appear
10/08/2014           CANCELED   Announcement - Last Pass  (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Mason, Corinne A.)
Defendant Failed to Appear
10/08/2014           Docket Sheet
10/09/2014           Warrant Issued - $50.00
10/10/2014           Bailiff Comments and Notes
Defendant taken into custody on active warrant.

10/13/2014           TFDA - Intend to Hire own Attorney
10/14/2014           Letter of Representation
Njeri M. London
10/14/2014           Warrant Received Executed
10/15/2014           CANCELED   Plea - Inmate  (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Mason, Corinne A.)
Case Disposed
per atty request
10/15/2014           Judge's Docket Entry
10-15-14- Plea- 10 day CCJ- Credit for 7 days B/T- JM V/J
10/15/2014           Commitment Issued
10/15/2014           Plea Bargain Packet
10/15/2014           Discovery Log
10/15/2014           Due Instanter

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2014, 05:51:17 PM »

Christina's family is currently in Allen holding up signs asking where she is to the last person who was with her which was EA or Enrique. He is the person seen on CCC walking with her to the parking garage.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2014, 06:34:13 PM »

Christina's family is currently in Allen holding up signs asking where she is to the last person who was with her which was EA or Enrique. He is the person seen on CCC walking with her to the parking garage.

Thank you iluvmua. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2014, 06:37:05 PM »

October 18, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  6h 6 hours ago
Friends, family of #ChristinaMorris picket outside home of man they say last seen w her on Aug. 30 #findchristina

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.