March 28, 2024, 06:17:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176151 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2014, 09:01:33 PM »

Interesting.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2014, 09:49:25 PM »

Christina's family is currently in Allen holding up signs asking where she is to the last person who was with her which was EA or Enrique. He is the person seen on CCC walking with her to the parking garage.

Thanks iluvmua.

I am still somewhat suspicious of the boyfriend but ... since the get-go my mind keeps going back to the friend who walked Christina to the parking garage.  Why has the friend never been identified?  Why is there no release of surveillance of the friend's vehicle leaving the parking garage?  Why has the friend never spoken to media?  When you consider all the media coverage encompassing the boyfriend why has the friend been given a pass?  Did he lawyer up?  Did he refuse a polygraph?

Considering the protest by family members compelling the friend to come forward ... I believe that there must be unanswered questions encompassing this witness.

Janet

+++++

Search Continues for Texas Woman Who Vanished After Party
Sep 6, 2014, 11:17 AM ET

Christina Morris was last seen in the parking garage of a shopping center in Plano, Texas. ....

Surveillance video captured Morris, 23, walking with a friend in the parking garage at 4 a.m. last Saturday. But Morris was never seen leaving the garage. ....

Investigators said there were no signs of foul play or a struggle near her car. Her last 15 phone calls went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with, but he never reported her missing, Morris' parents said. ....

Police said the friend of Morris who was last seen with her isn't a person of interest.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2014, 08:52:26 PM »

October 19, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  7h 7 hours ago
To clarify: @PlanoPoliceDept not confirming identity of man who walked #christinamorris 2 parking garage; he is cooperating, NOT a suspect

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Dad, stepmom taking care of Madden, dog of #ChristinaMorris #findchristina

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2014, 01:21:01 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/10/20/christina-morris-missing-person-reward-increased/17615981/
Reward for missing Plano woman receives $15,000 boost
October 20, 2014

PLANO – Police announced an anonymous donor has contributed $15,000 to the reward fund for information about a woman missing since Aug. 30.

The total reward is now $25,000 for information that leads to the arrest and indictment of a person if it is determined a crime is committed in the case of Christina Morris.

Morris was last seen in surveillance video walking to her car in a parking garage at the Shops At Legacy in Plano Aug. 30. She never made it home.

Crews of volunteers both locally and with Texas EquuSearch have been searching for signs of Morris since her disappearance, but have had no luck in finding the woman in the weeks since.

Plano police spokesman David Tilley said there have been no new developments in their case and it is still being investigated as a missing persons case

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2014, 05:44:13 PM »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Christina-Morris-Reward-Raised-to-25000-279824012.html

Christina Morris Reward Raised to $25,000

Monday, Oct 20, 2014 • Updated at 3:24 PM CDT

The reward for a 23-year-old woman missing since Aug. 30 has been raised to $25,000.

Surveillance video from The Shops at Legacy in Plano shows Christina Morris walking with a man identified by family members as a friend of Morris' from high school.  The pair can be seen walking through a parking garage, after which Morris was never seen again.

Plano police have said their detectives have questioned that man, as well as several other people, and that no one has emerged as a person of interest or a suspect in Morris' disappearance.

A reward of $10,000 had been offered by Crime Stoppers for information leading to the arrest and indictment of a suspect, if it's determined a crime has occurred.  On Monday, that reward was increased by an anonymous donor to $25,000.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2014, 10:11:20 PM »

http://cw33.com/2014/10/20/mystery-man-christina-morris-parents-demand-answers-from-friend/

“I went to his house to talk to him, and he told me his lawyer wouldn’t let him say anything,” Christina’s father Mark Morris said.

“Not one time did he say that he was sorry what happened or anything,” Christina’s mother Jonni McElroy said.

BTW, on the Help Find Christina Morris facebook page, Someone asked Christina's mother if EA could see christina's car from his car and she replied with yes.

And also somebody posted on the WFAA facebook page that LE knows who the suspect is (not the boyfriend) but they are having a hard time charging him without any evidence and that the reward money is for the recovery of christina's body.

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2014, 10:30:58 PM »

http://cw33.com/2014/10/20/mystery-man-christina-morris-parents-demand-answers-from-friend/

“I went to his house to talk to him, and he told me his lawyer wouldn’t let him say anything,” Christina’s father Mark Morris said.

“Not one time did he say that he was sorry what happened or anything,” Christina’s mother Jonni McElroy said.

BTW, on the Help Find Christina Morris facebook page, Someone asked Christina's mother if EA could see christina's car from his car and she replied with yes.

And also somebody posted on the WFAA facebook page that LE knows who the suspect is (not the boyfriend) but they are having a hard time charging him without any evidence and that the reward money is for the recovery of christina's body.

[/quote)

Take this as a grain of salt.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2014, 10:31:22 PM »

“They walked into the parking garage together. He leaves, she doesn’t,” he added.  “I know my daughter. I know she would’ve made him walk her to the car.  It doesn’t make sense.”

“He hasn’t helped out with one search.  Have some compassion, think if it was your brother or your sister,” McElroy said.

Plano PD says they don’t have the evidence that makes this a criminal case.

“All the people that were with Christina that evening, we’ve talked to.  Some of them, we’ve talked to multiple times. We haven’t cleared anyone that was with her that evening,” PIO David Tilley said.

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2014, 10:36:49 PM »

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/10-20-14-missing-woman-christina-morris-reward-suspects/

The family had previously refrained from identifying the man "out of respect for his privacy," but they broke their silence this weekend with signs and a peaceful demonstration outside his Allen home. Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

more at link
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 20, 2014, 10:44:53 PM »

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/10-20-14-missing-woman-christina-morris-reward-suspects/

The family had previously refrained from identifying the man "out of respect for his privacy," but they broke their silence this weekend with signs and a peaceful demonstration outside his Allen home. Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

more at link

That's huge!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2014, 12:16:43 AM »

Very frustrating...   

Just feel like we don't have the whole story.  I've read a lot, but have hesitated to post most of it because I don't know the sources...or if any of it is true or not; and I've been hoping it's all just talk.  But the timing of some of the rumors and other things happening around the same time have really made me wonder how much of it is true.  One (of the things happening) being...TES coming in, Tim Miller saying he's there for "the long haul" and then leaving after searching maybe two full days? 

The first thing that really bothered me was the delay in reporting Christina missing.  Not one of the "friends" she was with that night wondered why she hadn't called to say she'd made it home?  Did any of them try to contact her in the days before she was reported missing?  Her bf and none of her friends wondered where she was for four days?

And now we're reading that the facts that were stated about Enrique Arochi being parked in a different area than Christina were not true?  Wow.

Someone knows what happened, and they need to give her family the answers!

JMO

http://cw33.com/2014/09/04/police-seek-help-in-search-for-woman-who-disappeared-from-shops-at-legacy/

“She was supposed to call her friends that she made it home safely…She never got that phone call,” McElroy said.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/reward-raised-family-of-christina-morris-desperate-for-answers/article_ce2bf542-58a8-11e4-b735-67243bf0c543.html

“We have a lot of people that we have talked to, and none of those have been cleared of not knowing information that might help us in our investigation,” he said. “That doesn’t mean they took part in any crime, and it doesn’t mean they knew anything about a crime; it just simply means they may have information to provide to us that they might believe is irrelevant but we might think is very important information to have. … There’s nobody that we have spoken with that we have said, ‘We will no longer need to speak to you again.’”

A lot of the theories I've read suggest a possible drug overdose.  But...where is she?

We know from her boss that she was crying that day at work about her bf cheating on her.  After several attempt and not being able to reach him did she decide to do something that she hadn't done in a while and did too much?

I'd like to think that if any of the theorists have confirmed knowledge of drug use and/or addiction, that maybe someone cared enough about her to encourage her to go into rehab; that could still be a happy ending!  But it's hard to believe a decision like that would have been made and acted on at 4am in a parking garage.

This is some of the statements I've read, that I keep thinking about...I have no idea if the statements are true or not.

https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8/posts/10152358941571545?comment_id=10152361831311545&offset=0&total_comments=113

Kristin Felder Nettles Yes....I definatly agree. Just because she is a heroin addict doesnt make it okay for her disappear. They probably.arent telling because they feel nobody will help find her if they know that. I hope she is found too.
September 7 at 10:46am

Kristin Felder Nettles I know for a fact it is true. She might not wanna be found....ooorrrr....this could bring up other cenario s. What if she got in the car and did some heroin and then overdosed.....they might have dumped her somewhere. It could be anything. But I think the family needs to tell the truth because it could help police.
September 7 at 10:43am

https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8/posts/10152358941571545?comment_id=10152361791151545&offset=0&total_comments=113

Kristin Felder Nettles Ok...well I think if the family wants to find her they need to tell the truth about everything. She is a well known heroin addict and they need to tell police ans the community that. That could have a huge play in what happened!! Im not trying to be disrespectful but the truth needs to be known. That might help figure out what happened!
September 7 at 10:28am

https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8/posts/10152358941571545?comment_id=10152361877081545&offset=50&total_comments=113

Kristin Felder Nettles Yes I found it too...shes got mutual friends with people I know who use herion as well..lol so that just verifies it as well. Thank you...scary thing is...she seems like a finctioning addict like mysister was and those are the worst kind. Hard to get help when u feel nothing wrong. Ya know
September 7 at 11:13am

Kristin Felder Nettles Dont know the boyfriend. And I couldnt even find her Facebook page. My sister was a heroin addict for over 15 years and went to school in plano when all those kids were dying. She knows her and says shes been doing it ..thats how I know. My sister is clean now for 2 years praise God. But I dont know anything about him. I think im.gonna ask her.
September 12 at 6:03pm · Edited

Kim Seymour Using for 15 years? That would make her 8 years old when she started. How do you figure?
September 12 at 5:47pm

Kristin Felder Nettles Im saying my sister used since then...I know she is younger okay. But she has used for a while
September 12 at 6:02pm

Kristin Felder Nettles Or maybe the family doesnt know...but im sure they do. They need to look at those cars that left...it could be a drug dealer, a associate that she uses with or anything.
September 7 at 10:44am

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2014, 05:51:59 PM »

wondered about the guy too, LE said early on not a suspect, IIRC they were old friends from HS
and just happen to run into each other at the party

@FOX4 #CHRISTINAMORRIS family outside persons house she was last seen with.. DO RITE THING ENRIQUE #COMEHOMENINA

https://twitter.com/dcoxapi/status/523610265409961984/photo/1

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2014, 05:57:18 PM »

more twitter coverage from...  Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2014, 06:03:31 PM »

sorry forgot another item and link

#CHRISTINAMORRIS INTERVIEW WITH @jonnimcElroy & Anna Morris will air on @NBCDFW tonight at 4:30pm  and 6:15pm. #FINDCHRISTINA

https://twitter.com/dcoxapi/status/524647898202378240
12:46 PM - 21 Oct 2014
https://twitter.com/dcoxapi

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2014, 07:14:05 PM »

wondered about the guy too, LE said early on not a suspect, IIRC they were old friends from HS
and just happen to run into each other at the party

@FOX4 #CHRISTINAMORRIS family outside persons house she was last seen with.. DO RITE THING ENRIQUE #COMEHOMENINA

https://twitter.com/dcoxapi/status/523610265409961984/photo/1

I have been told that I often suspect a conspiracy when there is none but ....

1.  It would be interesting to know the family of the EA (Enrique Arochi) has any influential connections.

2.  It makes sense that the intentional obstruction of a missing person investigation would be considered a felony.

3.  It makes sense that the intentional obstruction of a missing person person investigation implies that EA at the very least knows something.

4.  If the allegations by Christina's family pertaining to EA's changing story reflects the truth the implication is that Plano police officer David Tilley is not being truthful when he stated on September 8th that EA was cooperating. 

Janet

++++

SEPTEMBER 8, 2014

Mounted team joins search for Fort Worth woman
September 8, 2014

A mounted search and rescue team from Houston is helping Plano police search for a missing woman last seen over the Labor Day weekend, Plano police officer David Tilley said. ....

The man last seen walking with Morris is cooperating with police, who have 20 officers and detectives on the case, Tilley said.

<snipped>

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/08/6103187/mounted-team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1

OCTOBER 20, 2014

Reward climbs to $25,000 in case of missing Dallas-area woman Christina Morris
October 20, 2014

<snipped>

Although police are not naming any persons of interest or suspects in Christina's disappearance, her family says it wants to talk to the last person seen with her.

According to them, a fellow Allen High School graduate was the man seen on video surveillance walking with Christina in the parking garage at the Shops at Legacy. She would never make it to her car.

Plano police public information officer David Tilley says he could not confirm who was with Christina the night she went missing.

"We are not confirming any names that have been brought up. At this point in time, we don't have any evidence that a crime has been committed. What we have is a missing persons investigation," Tilley says. "We don't have a suspect because we don't  have a crime."

CultureMap Dallas is not naming the man because he is not a suspect. Christina Morris' stepmother, Anna Morris, says she's not accusing the man of anything. She just wants to talk to him.

"We have tried to speak to him to find out what he knows, and he won't speak to us. He said his lawyer told him not to talk to us," Anna says.

McElroy believes he knows more details that he hasn't shared.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2014, 10:50:40 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/reward-raised-family-of-christina-morris-desperate-for-answers/article_ce2bf542-58a8-11e4-b735-67243bf0c543.html

Reward raised, family of Christina Morris desperate for answers
Anonymous donor elevates Crime Stoppers reward to $25K for information

Posted: Monday, October 20, 2014 5:31 pm | Updated: 5:50 pm, Mon Oct 20, 2014.

Desperate for answers, friends and family spent the weekend picketing outside the Allen home of the man they said was last seen walking with Christina into the parking garage at the Shops at Legacy before she vanished.

Plano PD is not confirming the identity of the man, whom they consider a witness.

Christina’s family is interested in speaking with this man, considered to be a high school acquaintance who often appeared at social gatherings with a mutual group of friends.

“We just want to encourage him to talk, to tell us what he knows,” said Anna Morris, Christina’s stepmother. “We’re living a nightmare, and for all we know he has got the key … to us finding her before it’s too late. We just need him to tell us … what tiny, little thing he may know may be that piece of information that’s keeping her from us right now. We are asking for help.”

According to Mark Morris, Christina’s father, Christina and the man were parked near each other – not across the parking garage as originally thought. Plano PD did not confirm, but said the family made the necessary prearrangements and informed the Plano and Allen police departments about their plans to picket.

Allen PD drove by several times during the picketing to make sure everything was done in a lawful and peaceful manner.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2014, 06:36:29 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

Christina Marie Morris Missing: Abduction Was Her 'Own Worst Nightmare'
Posted: 10/27/2014 5:21 pm EDT Updated: 10/27/2014 6:59 pm EDT

A desperate search is on in Texas for a missing young woman who family members say has experienced the one thing she feared the most – abduction.

"What is happening to her right now has been her own worst nightmare since she has been little," Jonni Lee McElroy told The Huffington Post on Monday.

McElroy's daughter, Christina Marie Morris, 23, was last seen at a parking garage in the early morning hours of Aug. 30, after a night out with friends in Plano.

"She would never have gone into that parking garage by herself," McElroy said. "She never, ever would walk out to her car at night unless someone walked her out."

Morris was, in fact, captured on surveillance video, at about 3:55 a.m. on the morning of her disappearance, entering a parking garage with an acquaintance at The Shops at Legacy in Plano. What happened to the young woman after she entered the garage remains a mystery.

According to McElroy, the man captured on the video is 24-year-old Enrique Arochi, a high school classmate of her daughter.

"He's not someone she regularly hung out with," McElroy said of Arochi. "She had not seen him since high school."

Contacted by HuffPost on Monday, the Plano Police Department did not dispute Arochi was the person captured on video with Morris, but they also did not call him a suspect or person of interest in the case.

"I can tell you that nobody has been ruled out," Plano police spokesman David Tilley told HuffPost.

McElroy said Morris had been club hopping with friends in the hours leading up to her disappearance.

"She hadn't seen her friends in three months because she lives in Fort Worth now," said the young woman's mother.

According to McElroy, her daughter graduated high school a year early and in 2013, received a degree in business and marketing from the University of Texas, in Dallas. She moved to Fort Worth shortly after graduation, to work for Great Expectations, a dating website.

"She met her friends around 9 p.m. the night before she disappeared," McElroy said. "One of the girls is friends with Enrique and had invited him to come with them."

Morris, according to her mom, enjoyed the night out and planned to spend the night at one of her girlfriends' apartment, but decided to go home after a text message dispute with her boyfriend, who was back at her place in Fort Worth.

"She was upset and wanted to go, so Enrique volunteered to walk her to her car," McElroy said.

She added, "Her friends said she did not have much to drink. She suffers from severe migraines, so she's not a big drinker at all."

Morris’ silver Toyota Celica was found in the parking garage four days later, presumably not moved since she had left it there.

The surveillance video that captured Morris and Arochi walking to the parking garage, where his vehicle was also parked, does not indicate either of them are intoxicated. They are not swaying and both appear to be coherent.

"They walked into the parking garage and, according to him, they split and went in opposite directions," Tilley said. "He said he went to one side of the garage where he was parked and she went to the other side of the garage, where her car was parked. A lot of people have said that is not the case – what he is saying is not correct – but we don't know. We don’t have any evidence to support either way."

Tilley said police have obtained additional surveillance videos from the area, but are not releasing them at this time.

"The video has been withheld, as far as from being released, in case this does turn into a criminal investigation," he said.

Plano police said detectives have questioned Arochi and he was initially cooperative, but it remains unclear if he is still talking to police.

"We initially were talking to him and all the people that were with Christina that evening," Tilley said. "They were all cooperative from the initial part of the investigation, but at this point in time, we're not commenting on what cooperation level they have extended to us."

Arochi did not return calls for comment from HuffPost Monday.

Morris’ family, as well as Texas EquuSearch, a missing person search and recovery group, have conducted multiple searches for Morris, but to date have found no sign of her.

"Christina is a beautiful girl," McElroy said. "I am afraid she may have been sold for prostitution. I believe she is still alive -- I feel that. I know I would feel it if she wasn’t."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 30, 2014, 08:29:32 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/10/30/missing-womans-mother-angry-at-police-possible-witness/

Missing Woman’s Mother Angry At Police, Possible Witness

October 30, 2014 6:29 PM

Ken Molestina

PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - It’s been two months since a 23-year old Fort Worth woman, Christina Morris, went missing after walking into a Plano parking garage.

Morris’ mother is demanding answers from police and the man who was last seen with her.

Jonni McElroy says she hasn’t given up hope that her daughter will be found alive. She says she just wants someone to come forward with information.

“I ask myself why. Why has nobody come forth? Why we have no clues. I ask, Why her?”

McElroy is now turning her attention to the young man seen in the last known video of Morris as she walked out of a parking garage at Plano’s Shops at Legacy. The man is identified as Enrique Arochi, a friend of Morris, who has not been named a suspect or person of interest by police. McElroy, however, believes he knows something about her daughter’s disappearance.

“I feel like the one person that walked her to the parking garage has to know something,” said McElroy.

Arochi’s attorney told CBS 11’s Ken Molestina that contrary to what the Morris family believes, he is cooperating with police and has been interviewed several times.

Plano police released a statement to CBS 11:

“The Plano police department currently has two detectives assigned exclusively to this investigation. The investigative team has many other detectives and officers at their disposal for any assistance they need. The investigation remains a high priority case for the department.

The department says there are still no leads.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 30, 2014, 08:38:47 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/CBSDFW/posts/910324412324029

CBS DFW
1 hr ·
Christina Morris went missing two months ago.
Tonight at 10, CBS 11 talks to the man who was last seen with her.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2014, 10:50:42 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/104086499675844/photos/pcb.714537551964066/714537518630736/?type=1&theater

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.