March 28, 2024, 04:15:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176180 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: October 30, 2014, 11:02:00 PM »

Short interview with Enrique Arochi in the video at the link.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/clip/10795229/loved-ones-hold-vigil-for-missing-n-tx-woman

Loved ones hold vigil for missing N. TX woman

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2014, 07:25:53 AM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/10/30/last-person-seen-with-missing-woman-speaks-exclusively-with-cbs-11/

Last Person Seen With Missing Woman Speaks With CBS 11
October 30, 2014 8:35 PM

Jennifer Lindgren

COLLIN COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – For the first time, the last known person seen with Christina Morris spoke exclusively with CBS 11 News about the events that happened before her disappearance.

Enrique Arochi graduated from Allen High School with Christina Morris. He says the two were acquaintances, and had mutual friends.

Arochi says he and Morris were part of a larger friends drinking and dining at the Shops at Legacy in Plano on Saturday, August 30.

Just before 4 a.m. Sunday, he and Morris walked together into the shopping center parking garage. The surveillance video captured by security cameras is the last known footage of Morris. The 24-year-old recounted the events after getting to the parking garage. “So we walked and we split and after I saw my car, I went to my car. I don’t know where she went, or if she went to her car. I just went to my car and left.”

Arochi says he does not remember their parting words, or if Morris ever made it to her car. “I honestly didn’t see anything. I was just walking to my car.”

When Morris never showed up for work on September 2, her family called Plano police. Her Toyota Celica was located in the parking garage where the 23-year-old left it.

In the weeks that followed, Arochi says Plano police spoke with him four times. He says detectives also questioned his brother three times, and performed a forensic search of his own car.

Arochi is not a suspect in the case or a person of interest. Plano Police have no suspects at this time, and no evidence that a crime was committed.

Arochi says he has not spoken with Morris’s mother, despite protests Morris’s supporters have staged outside Arochi’s parents’ home in Allen.

“Now they’re protesting in front of my house, asking for answers which I don’t have. Everything I’ve said, I’ve told police. Everything I know I’ve told police,” said Arochi.

The case is also gaining national attention. Arochi says he and his parents have received threats from people all over the country.

“I’m here. I’m not hiding anything. We just don’t want to talk to anybody because I don’t feel like it’s necessary unless it’s with the Plano detectives, or FBI or whoever,” said Arochi.

Arochi says the investigation caused him to lose his job as a manager for Sprint.

He says the stress has taken a toll not only on him, but his parents.

“I’m just really concerned about our safety,” said Arochi.

He says he wanted to tell his story, to clear his name.

“I had nothing to do with her disappearance,” said Arochi, adding he does not know where Morris is.

But the man says if someone knows anything—and Plano police suspect someone does have information—Arochi hopes they’ll come forward.

“I just want them to come forward. It’s not only affecting her family, it’s affecting a lot of
people around us. It’s just not fair if someone’s holding onto that piece of information that may lead to where Christina may be. I just want them to be honest and come forward.”

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2014, 04:12:44 PM »

What wasn't fair to Christina's family was that Arochi initially lied to investigators. 
Doesn't it seem if he were innocent he would want to speak to her family, let them know what her last words were before she went missing, her state of mind, her demeanor?
He would want to reassure them, not hide from them.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: October 31, 2014, 10:41:34 PM »

What wasn't fair to Christina's family was that Arochi initially lied to investigators. 
Doesn't it seem if he were innocent he would want to speak to her family, let them know what her last words were before she went missing, her state of mind, her demeanor?

Absolutely!  Helping with the search for her would have made sense to me too, if he's completely innocent and concerned about Christina.

Why did he lie?

Searching his car three times, keeping it 11 days the last time, and returning it without the passenger seat belt, floor mats, etc.... tells me LE has reason to believe Christina was in his car.

JMO

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2014, 06:29:57 PM »

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

-Christina’s boyfriend Hunter is not a suspect and is devastated by the disappearance.  He was at home and police and witnesses confirm.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2014, 07:48:59 PM »

In the video he also says they weren't really friends so he didn't feel the need to walk her to her car but he regrets that now.

http://cw33.com/2014/10/31/enrique-talks-last-person-seen-with-christina-morris-finally-speaks-out/

Enrique Talks: Last Person Seen With Christina Morris Finally Speaks Out

POSTED 9:18 PM, OCTOBER 31, 2014, BY ROBERT WHEELER, UPDATED AT 01:58AM, NOVEMBER 1, 2014

“We never really talked, that night we barely crossed conversation,” Enrique Arochi said.

He was a classmate at Allen High School, and ended up at a party with Christina. It was almost 4A.M. when they both left.

“They’re treating me as a witness. Right now, I’ve cooperated with them since day one,” Arochi explained.  He was stunned when he learned Christina was missing. “My first thought is I hope they find her, I hope she comes back.”

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2014, 07:53:46 PM »

I agree Amys Sister.

Janet

+++++

Reward climbs to $25,000 in case of missing Dallas-area woman Christina Morris

<snipped>

Although police are not naming any persons of interest or suspects in Christina's disappearance, her family says it wants to talk to the last person seen with her.

According to them, a fellow Allen High School graduate was the man seen on video surveillance walking with Christina in the parking garage at the Shops at Legacy. She would never make it to her car.

Plano police public information officer David Tilley says he could not confirm who was with Christina the night she went missing.

"We are not confirming any names that have been brought up. At this point in time, we don't have any evidence that a crime has been committed. What we have is a missing persons investigation," Tilley says. "We don't have a suspect because we don't  have a crime."

CultureMap Dallas is not naming the man because he is not a suspect. Christina Morris' stepmother, Anna Morris, says she's not accusing the man of anything. She just wants to talk to him.

"We have tried to speak to him to find out what he knows, and he won't speak to us. He said his lawyer told him not to talk to us," Anna says.

The family had previously refrained from identifying the man "out of respect for his privacy," but they broke their silence this weekend with signs and a peaceful demonstration outside his Allen home. Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

McElroy believes he knows more details that he hasn't shared. "We're not saying he did it, but he had to have seen something," she says

<Snipped?

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/10-20-14-missing-woman-christina-morris-reward-suspects/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2014, 08:00:44 PM »

I have been told that I often suspect a conspiracy when there is none but ....

1.  It would be interesting to know the family of the EA (Enrique Arochi) has any influential connections.

2.  It makes sense that the intentional obstruction of a missing person investigation would be considered a felony.

3.  It makes sense that the intentional obstruction of a missing person person investigation implies that EA at the very least knows something.

4.  If the allegations by Christina's family pertaining to EA's changing story reflects the truth the implication is that Plano police officer David Tilley is not being truthful when he stated on September 8th that EA was cooperating. 

Janet

++++

SEPTEMBER 8, 2014

Mounted team joins search for Fort Worth woman
September 8, 2014

A mounted search and rescue team from Houston is helping Plano police search for a missing woman last seen over the Labor Day weekend, Plano police officer David Tilley said. ....

The man last seen walking with Morris is cooperating with police, who have 20 officers and detectives on the case, Tilley said.

<snipped>

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/08/6103187/mounted-team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1

OCTOBER 20, 2014

October 20, 2014

<snipped>

Although police are not naming any persons of interest or suspects in Christina's disappearance, her family says it wants to talk to the last person seen with her.

According to them, a fellow Allen High School graduate was the man seen on video surveillance walking with Christina in the parking garage at the Shops at Legacy. She would never make it to her car.

Plano police public information officer David Tilley says he could not confirm who was with Christina the night she went missing.

"We are not confirming any names that have been brought up. At this point in time, we don't have any evidence that a crime has been committed. What we have is a missing persons investigation," Tilley says. "We don't have a suspect because we don't  have a crime."

CultureMap Dallas is not naming the man because he is not a suspect. Christina Morris' stepmother, Anna Morris, says she's not accusing the man of anything. She just wants to talk to him.

"We have tried to speak to him to find out what he knows, and he won't speak to us. He said his lawyer told him not to talk to us," Anna says.

The family had previously refrained from identifying the man "out of respect for his privacy," but they broke their silence this weekend with signs and a peaceful demonstration outside his Allen home. Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

McElroy believes he knows more details that he hasn't shared.

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/10-20-14-missing-woman-christina-morris-reward-suspects/

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2014, 11:06:02 PM »

http://youtu.be/JKso9ItkfBU

Loved ones hold vigil for missing N. TX woman
FOX 4 News - Dallas-Fort Worth

Published on Oct 30, 2014

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKso9ItkfBU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/JKso9ItkfBU</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2014, 05:58:34 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/man-last-seen-with-missing-woman-breaks-his-silence/article_eb3d889e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html

Man last seen with missing woman breaks his silence
Morris family remains frustrated that Enrique Arochi won’t talk to them

Posted: Monday, November 3, 2014 2:32 pm

Brittany Feagans, bfeagans@starlocalmedia.com

More than two months have passed without a trace of Christina Morris, and her family’s frustration increases every day.

On Thursday, about 100 supporters attended a candlelight vigil at Bishop Park at the Shops at Legacy to stand strong in solidarity for the missing woman.

“The support has been great from everybody, people I don’t even know,” said Mark Morris, Christina’s father. “What we really wish though is that Enrique [Arochi] would talk [to us]. I’m not accusing him of anything, but he has to know something. It just doesn’t make sense. It eats at me every day.”

Arochi is the high school acquaintance seen on video surveillance walking with Christina to their cars in a parking garage around 3:57 a.m. on Aug. 30, the last time Christina was seen. He has spoken with law enforcement multiple times and is not considered a person of interest in her disappearance, according to Plano PD.

“I’m not hiding, I’m just protecting myself at this point from all the threats [and] all the dirty messages I’m getting,” he said. “I just want them to know that I’m really sorry about what they’re going through, and I wish I would have walked her to her car that night so none of this would have happened. I pray for them every single day, me and my family do. When I go to church, I kneel down to God and say, ‘Please let them find Christina so this can all be over with.’”

Arochi said he had never really hung out with Christina prior to Aug. 29, when a group of mutual friends went to bars at the Shops at Legacy and then a nearby Whataburger for food. He said after eating, he decided to leave, and Christina went with him.

“We parted when I saw my car,” he said. “I just got in it and left, and there’s proof that I left right away because of the Toll Tag [booth] that I drove by 11 minutes after leaving. It was on Custer [Road], so it was pretty obvious I was heading home.

“I had to work [Aug. 30] at 8 a.m.; that’s why I went home that night. … I had to be up by 7 a.m. [Law enforcement] went to make sure I was at work. They took the cameras from my job.”

And Christina’s loved ones aren’t the only ones affected by her disappearance: A Sprint store manager, Arochi said he was given a leave of absence until “things kind of blow over” because detectives went to his work.

“It’s affecting us tremendously,” he said. “I don’t even feel like going outside is safe anymore because they’ve been sharing my pictures on Facebook. They’ve even been sharing the picture of my car, I mean that to me is a little too much. That’s invading my privacy. That’s why I decided to come out and show my face, because they’ve already done it so it’s kind of too late to step back and not do it. … I’m not acting as a victim, but I just want people to know my side as well.”

Arochi’s mother, Elisabeth, expressed her concern for both the Morris family and her own.

“We’re all interested in finding Christina,” she said, translated from Spanish by Arochi. “It hurts me as a mom what her mom’s going through, but it also hurts me how they’re treating Enrique, who is an innocent person. We’re praying as a family and between friends so this girl can be found. Stop harassing Enrique … because it affects all of us.”

The Arochi family may have broken their silence, but this has done little to ease the frustration of Christina’s loved ones.

“I’m so angry these last few days,” said Jonni McElroy, Christina’s mother. “Why have [Enrique and his family] not come to us as a family? We have reached out to them. You can say you’ve cooperated with police all you want, but he really didn’t – he lied from day one. He lied about where he was parked, he lied where he walked into, plain and simple. That’s not called cooperation. The police may not be able to say that, but I can.”

Arochi said he did reach out to Christina’s mother after she was reported missing on Sept. 2.
“I called her mom right away,” he said. “She told me she was going to call the police, and I said, ‘Well give my number to them. Whatever I can help with I’ll be more than willing to do it.’ I even told her ‘You can call me whenever you want to.’

“The first day that I went up there [to the police station], after the … interrogation they asked me, ‘Are you willing to let us look at your car and take pictures of it?’ and I [agreed]. They took pictures of my car and asked me to take my shirt off, and I agreed to it. They took pictures of my back and my stomach to see if I had any scratches, and obviously I didn’t. The second time they took my car for an hour, and the third time was for 11 days. That’s when they took it apart. I guess because the first two times they didn’t do a forensic test, the last time was when they did. They just wanted to make sure she never got in my car. They gave me my car back and said, ‘Hey, I’m sorry about everything that you’re going through,’ and I haven’t talked to them ever since. They haven’t tried to reach out.”

When asked why he has not participated in searches or passed out flyers, Arochi said, “I didn’t really know her. I wish I would [have] and I would want to, but I just don’t feel like their family would take it in a good way if I do show up. I feel like they would be on me, especially now.

“Of course I would like to talk to them and to comfort them, but I just don’t want to put myself in that spot. I already talked to the authorities, so I don’t feel like it’s necessary for me to tell my side of the story because they’re going to be asking me, and they’re going to be aggressive, because that’s how I would be if my girl was missing, too. I don’t have a daughter, but I can understand their emotions.”

Still, Arochi said he has no idea what happened to Christina after he left that parking garage.

“I wish I knew. I wish I heard something or would have stopped or something,” he said. “[People] assume; they come up to conclusions that they think they know. Somehow they think they’re detectives and they want to solve the case. … [Detectives] searched my car multiple times for DNA. They did a forensic test on it and they took it apart. I’m still here for a reason. They’re treating me as a witness, not a suspect, because that’s what I am, if anything.

Anna Morris, Christina’s stepmother, said the family began picketing outside Arochi’s Allen home a few weeks ago after attempts to reach him privately failed.

“We only did what we could legally and peacefully do after he refused to speak with us,” she said. “Our intent was never to harass him or his family, it was only to persuade him to give us the information we need. We have never made accusations about him and only used his name after weeks of silence. We have absolutely nothing to do with any threats he may have received – his phone number was shown on his non-private Facebook page. He says that he cooperated with police, but he does not say that he changed his story more than once.”

Arochi said statements like this are why he does not want to speak with Christina’s family.

“I don’t see how they would know if I’ve only talked to the detectives,” he said. “That’s why I don’t want to talk to them, because they’re obviously going to change things on me. But how would they know if I’ve only talked to the detectives? Obviously if there was an inconsistency with the detectives they would be on me, because that’s pretty sketchy to be changing stories all the time. I went to talk to them four times – four days in a row, and my story was consistent, according to [police].”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: November 03, 2014, 08:57:05 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/photos/a.715774931845348.1073741827.715773018512206/738081639614677/?type=1

Help Find Christina Morris
43 minutes ago · Edited
****** NEWS TONIGHT AT 10pm!************

Mother of Christina Morris, Jonni Lee McElroy will be doing an interview with NEW INFORMATION tonight on NBC Channel 5 at 10:00PM. Please share!!!!!!

Let's get the word out about this, this could be HUGE for #FINDCHRISTNAMORRIS #COMEHOMENINA

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: November 03, 2014, 10:55:30 PM »

Anybody see the NBC5 interview with Christina's mother tonight?

PPD told her that EA has been lying since day 1.

EA also erased his entire phone history from that ngiht
EA denies even parking in the parking garage
EA also denies walking her to her car.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: November 03, 2014, 11:13:54 PM »

Enrique Arochi's Changing Stories

JONNI McELROY - CHRISTINA'S MOTHER

October 20, 2014

<snipped>

Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

<snipped>

ANNA MORRIS - CHRISTINA'S STEPMOTHER

Man last seen with missing woman breaks his silence
November 3, 2014

<snipped>

Anna Morris, Christina’s stepmother, said the family began picketing outside Arochi’s Allen home a few weeks ago after attempts to reach him privately failed.

“ .... He says that he cooperated with police, but he does not say that he changed his story more than once.”

<snipped>

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/man-last-seen-with-missing-woman-breaks-his-silence/article_eb3d889e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html

Enrique Arochi, of Allen, is the last known person to have seen Christina Morris before her disappearance.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2014, 11:23:12 PM »

Thanks for the update iluvmua.  NBC is not in my cable package.  EA's changing stories appears to implicate him in Christina's disappearance.

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
Abraham Lincoln

Janet

_____

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2014, 11:31:14 PM »

Thanks for the update iluvmua.  NBC is not in my cable package.  EA's changing stories appears to implicate him in Christina's disappearance.

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
Abraham Lincoln

Janet

No Problem! He might want to enjoy his witness status while it lasts.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2014, 10:03:38 AM »

Mom Reveals New Details About Christina Morris Case
Tuesday, Nov 4, 2014

After talking to Plano police, the mother of a Fort Worth woman missing since Aug. 30 said she thinks the man who was with her daughter that day is hiding something.
Jonni McElroy talked to NBC 5 about the detailed conversation she had with Plano police Monday concerning the disappearance of her daughter — 23-year-old Christina Morris — and the man with whom she was last seen, Enrique Arochi.

“We’ve learned that Enrique has lied since day one,” McElroy said.

McElroy said police told her Arochi's phone history was cleared before police confiscated it.

"He was trying to erase information. That is the way I look at it," she said. "Why do you need to erase every single thing from the phone?" ....

“He said he never parked in the parking garage, he never walked Christina to the car, until that was proven on the tape that he walked Christina to the car in the parking garage,” said McElroy.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mom-Reveals-New-Details-About-Christina-Morris-Case-281405951.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2014, 10:11:33 AM »

Christina Marie Morris & Jonni Lee McElroy

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2014, 02:25:42 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

Local
Police Search Home, Car Of Man Last Seen With Christina Morris
November 4, 2014 12:55 PM

PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - Plano police have searched the home and car of the man last seen with missing Fort Worth woman Christina Morris.

According to the warrant, which was executed last month, police searched Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro for bodily fluids, hair and DNA evidence. The warrant does not say what was found.

Police also say Arochi has made many false statements over the course of the investigation, which have hindered detectives, including lying about contacting Morris’ boyfriend right after she disappeared.

Arochi’s phone shows that calls and text messages were sent to Morris’ boyfriend after her disappearance.  However, Arochi has told police that he let Morris borrow his phone and that she placed the calls and texts.

SCROLL BELOW TO READ FULL SEARCH WARRANT:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2014, 02:33:21 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

Local
Police Search Home, Car Of Man Last Seen With Christina Morris
November 4, 2014 12:55 PM

PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - Plano police have searched the home and car of the man last seen with missing Fort Worth woman Christina Morris.

According to the warrant, which was executed last month, police searched Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro for bodily fluids, hair and DNA evidence. The warrant does not say what was found.

Police also say Arochi has made many false statements over the course of the investigation, which have hindered detectives, including lying about contacting Morris’ boyfriend right after she disappeared.

Arochi’s phone shows that calls and text messages were sent to Morris’ boyfriend after her disappearance.  However, Arochi has told police that he let Morris borrow his phone and that she placed the calls and texts.

SCROLL BELOW TO READ FULL SEARCH WARRANT:

More from same article:

Police also say Arochi lied about where he parked his car and the last moments he spent with Morris.  Detectives believe Morris may have been in his car when he left the Shops at Legacy on the night she disappeared.

According to the warrant, police are also investigating damage to Arochi’s car, which was repaired after Morris’ disappearance.  Police say they have video of Arochi examining and cleaning unusual parts of his car on September 24, at a grocery store in Allen.

Arochi had bruising to his “bruising to his right forearm” and “abrasions to his right hand” following Morris’ disappearance and told police that he had punched his car fender.  But police say that story was inconsistent with the damage the auto repair shop found.

Arochi’s coworkers also told police that he was walking with a limp and had a visable bite mark the day after Morris disappeared.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 04, 2014, 03:59:47 PM »

Mom Reveals New Details About Christina Morris Case
Tuesday, Nov 4, 2014

After talking to Plano police, the mother of a Fort Worth woman missing since Aug. 30 said she thinks the man who was with her daughter that day is hiding something.
Jonni McElroy talked to NBC 5 about the detailed conversation she had with Plano police Monday concerning the disappearance of her daughter — 23-year-old Christina Morris — and the man with whom she was last seen, Enrique Arochi.

“We’ve learned that Enrique has lied since day one,” McElroy said.

McElroy said police told her Arochi's phone history was cleared before police confiscated it.

"He was trying to erase information. That is the way I look at it," she said. "Why do you need to erase every single thing from the phone?" ....

“He said he never parked in the parking garage, he never walked Christina to the car, until that was proven on the tape that he walked Christina to the car in the parking garage,” said McElroy.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mom-Reveals-New-Details-About-Christina-Morris-Case-281405951.html

It there is no hard evidence ... why has EA not been apprehended for obstructing the investigation into the disappearance of Christina Morris?

Police search man’s home, car in Christina Morris case
Posted: Nov 04, 2014 11:47 AM PST
Updated: Nov 04, 2014 12:33 PM PST

PLANO, Texas -
Police in Plano have searched the home and car of the man last seen with Christina Morris.

According to a search warrant affidavit signed Sept. 26, officers went through Enrique Arochi's home in Allen and his 2010 Chevrolet Camero looking for bodily fluids and trace evidence related to Morris' disappearance. ....

The search warrant says Arochi lied to police about where he parked his car that night.

Surveillance video suggests he and Morris were parked “within close proximity of each other.”

Cell phone records show he called and sent text messages to Morris' boyfriend after her disappearance. When he was first questioned by police, Arochi told officers he didn't talk to Morris while walking her to her car. He later said he must have let her use his phone, according to the affidavit.

Arochi consented to a police search on his car on Sept. 4. The affidavit says the “interior appeared to be extremely clean and to have been recently vacuumed.” There was fresh damage to the front right fender of the vehicle.

Investigators noted Arochi had a bruise on his right forearm and cuts on his right hand. He explained he got them a few days earlier when he punching his car because he was angry. But the affidavit says “the damage was inconsistent with Arochi's explanation of how the damage occurred.”

“The most likely way Morris could have left the parking garage undetected was in Arochi's vehicle,” the search warrant says.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27270825/police-search-mans-home-car-in-christina-morris-case

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.