March 28, 2024, 07:17:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176154 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: November 04, 2014, 04:45:48 PM »

Why did EA break his silence?  His account regarding inconsistencies does not reflect the revelations revealed in the official search warrant affidavit.

Janet

+++++

Man last seen with missing woman breaks his silence
November 3, 2014

<snipped>

" .... I went to talk to them four times – four days in a row, and my story was consistent, according to [police].”

<snipped>

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/man-last-seen-with-missing-woman-breaks-his-silence/article_eb3d889e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html

Police search man’s home, car in Christina Morris case
Posted: Nov 04, 2014 11:47 AM PST
Updated: Nov 04, 2014 12:33 PM PST

<snipped>

The search warrant says Arochi lied to police about where he parked his car that night.

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27270825/police-search-mans-home-car-in-christina-morris-case

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2014, 06:23:18 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

Local
Police Search Home, Car Of Man Last Seen With Christina Morris
November 4, 2014 12:55 PM

PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - Plano police have searched the home and car of the man last seen with missing Fort Worth woman Christina Morris.

According to the warrant, which was executed last month, police searched Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro for bodily fluids, hair and DNA evidence. The warrant does not say what was found.

Police also say Arochi has made many false statements over the course of the investigation, which have hindered detectives, including lying about contacting Morris’ boyfriend right after she disappeared.

Arochi’s phone shows that calls and text messages were sent to Morris’ boyfriend after her disappearance.  However, Arochi has told police that he let Morris borrow his phone and that she placed the calls and texts.

SCROLL BELOW TO READ FULL SEARCH WARRANT:

More from same article:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

Police also say Arochi lied about where he parked his car and the last moments he spent with Morris.  Detectives believe Morris may have been in his car when he left the Shops at Legacy on the night she disappeared.

According to the warrant, police are also investigating damage to Arochi’s car, which was repaired after Morris’ disappearance.  Police say they have video of Arochi examining and cleaning unusual parts of his car on September 24, at a grocery store in Allen.

Arochi had bruising to his “bruising to his right forearm” and “abrasions to his right hand” following Morris’ disappearance and told police that he had punched his car fender.  But police say that story was inconsistent with the damage the auto repair shop found.

Arochi’s coworkers also told police that he was walking with a limp and had a visable bite mark the day after Morris disappeared.

In the article the date this surveillance was obtained is stated as the date it happened, and that's not correct.

Cleaning his car like that a few hours after Christina disappears is important, imo.   

From the affidavit:

Page 4 of 7

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014, Plano Police Detective Bryeans obtained surveillance video dated 8/30/14, approximately 1015 hours, from Kroger located at 1212 Bethany, Allen, TX.  The video reflects Arochi drove up to a gas pump, walked around the backside of the vehicle, appeared to inspect the rear trunk area, and proceed to fill up the car with gas.  Arochi then appeared to inspect the passenger side door and then appeared to wipe the door with an unknown piece of material.  Arochi proceeded to get the window squeegee/scrubber (available at gas pumps) and walk to the backside of the vehicle.  Arochi appeared to scrub the backside of the vehicle with the squeegee/scrubber returned the squeegee/scrubber back where it belonged.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 04, 2014, 06:30:51 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27270825/police-search-mans-home-car-in-christina-morris-case

Police search man’s home, car in Christina Morris case

Posted: Nov 04, 2014 1:47 PM CST
Updated: Nov 04, 2014 4:19 PM CST

By: myfoxdfw.com StaffCONNEC

PLANO, Texas - Police in Plano have searched the home and car of the man last seen with Christina Morris.

According to a search warrant affidavit signed Sept. 26, officers went through Enrique Arochi's home in Allen and his 2010 Chevrolet Camero looking for bodily fluids and trace evidence related to Morris' disappearance.

During a press conference, Morris' mother said she wants Arochi to be truthful with police about what really happened that night.

Arochi's parents told FOX4 they believe he has been unfairly singled out and said there is no proof that he's involved.

The search warrant said Arochi lied to police about where he parked his car that night. Surveillance video suggests he and Morris were parked “within close proximity of each other.”

Cell phone records show he called and sent text messages to Morris' boyfriend after her disappearance. When he was first questioned by police, Arochi told officers he didn't talk to Morris while walking her to her car. He later said he must have let her use his phone, according to the affidavit.

Arochi consented to a police search on his car on Sept. 4. The affidavit says the “interior appeared to be extremely clean and to have been recently vacuumed.” There was fresh damage to the front right fender of the vehicle.

Investigators noted Arochi had a bruise on his right forearm and cuts on his right hand. He explained he got them a few days earlier when he punching his car because he was angry. But the affidavit says “the damage was inconsistent with Arochi's explanation of how the damage occurred.”

“The most likely way Morris could have left the parking garage undetected was in Arochi's vehicle,” the search warrant says.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2014, 08:39:58 PM »

in the search warrant, PG 1 SEC 2 # 4
not verbatim
crash data from electronic airbag module retrieval
https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/245522970?access_key=key-NMZ2reBDN6mTu3f4YGwC&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

some info on that, BBM
more links to follow for more info @ link
sample crash data from, airbag crash.com
Sample GM air bag module black box / SDM / EDR / event data recorder / accident
crash data using the Bosch / Vetronix crash data retrieval tool (CDR).

Most early GM air bag modules will contain 5-15 pages of crash data. Many 2006 and newer air bag modules can contain 30-50 pages of crash data information. A recent download from a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro produced 71 pages of crash data.

http://www.airbagcrash.com/samplecrashdata.html 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2014, 06:58:02 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/posts/738584076231100?comment_id=738675376221970&offset=0&total_comments=21

David Leal I worked with Enrique. He has a violent temper and showed signs of bruising as well as a bite mark. He changed his stories as well as claiming to blackout. Justice will prevail. My thoughts and prayers go to the Morris family.
7 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/posts/738584076231100?comment_id=738681016221406&offset=0&total_comments=21

David Leal One more thing i should mention, (And yes i have been interviewed with the Detectives) enrique also tried to coerce us (his coworkers) not to cooperate with the police as well.
7 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2014, 07:18:57 AM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/man-last-seen-with-missing-woman-breaks-his-silence/article_eb3d889e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html

“I had to work [Aug. 30] at 8 a.m.; that’s why I went home that night. … I had to be up by 7 a.m. [Law enforcement] went to make sure I was at work. They took the cameras from my job.”

And Christina’s loved ones aren’t the only ones affected by her disappearance: A Sprint store manager, Arochi said he was given a leave of absence until “things kind of blow over” because detectives went to his work.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/10/30/last-person-seen-with-missing-woman-speaks-exclusively-with-cbs-11/

Arochi says the investigation caused him to lose his job as a manager for Sprint.

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/posts/738553272900847?comment_id=738555739567267&offset=0&total_comments=28

Diana Barlow-Shadrick No he managed a sprint store. Was 2 hrs late that day and was fired.
10 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: November 05, 2014, 02:20:26 PM »

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/530078825443389440

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  13m 13 minutes ago
JUST IN: @PlanoPoliceDept aware of Arochi's arrest for stolen phone from Wylie Sprint store; looking into details

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/530069196814565376

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews  ·  51m 51 minutes ago
JUST IN: Records show Enrique Arochi Gutierrez bonded out on 9/22 after arrest for theft of stolen property btwn $500-$1500 #FindChristina

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2014, 03:37:40 PM »

THE SEARCH WARRANT AFFIDAVIT - IN A NUTSHELL

Police: Man last seen with Morris interfered with investigation
November 5, 2014

PLANO — Documents filed by Plano police say that the man last seen with 23-year-old Christina Morris made false statements about several important aspects of the case, and probably left a Plano shopping center with Morris in his car.

On Wednesday police said Enrique Arochi isn't a suspect in the disappearance of Morris, but they did call him a suspect in interfering with a public duty investigation.

The allegations were made in an affidavit that police used to obtain a warrant to search the man's car for any evidence of what may have happened when Morris vanished from a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy in Plano during the early morning hours of August 30.

<snipped>

A friend who was part of the group that night told police several of them parked in the garage. According to her, the cars belonging to Morris and Arochi were parked "within close proximity of each other."

When confronted, Arochi told police, "I must have parked there."

Investigators said a co-worker of Arochi reported that on the day after Morris' disappearance, Arochi was limping and complaining that his ribs hurt. He also had a bite mark on his arm. Arochi, the affidavit said, told his co-worker that he'd suffered those injuries in a bar fight the previous night.

Police said Arochi originally told them he hadn't called Morris' boyfriend, Hunter Foster, after he and Morris left a party near the shopping center and began walking to their cars.

Evidence showed, however, that Arochi's phone had been used to contact Foster at 3:50, 3:53 and 3:55 on the morning of her disappearance. When presented with that evidence, police said, Arochi told them that he loaned Morris his phone and she must have contacted her boyfriend.

At 3:58 a.m., a surveillance camera captured images of Arochi's 2010 Camaro leaving the parking garage.

Authorities said that when they searched Arochi's car, it had been cleaned and vacuumed. The affidavit also says "fresh damage" was found on the front right fender of the Camaro.

According to the warrant, Arochi said the damage to his vehicle occurred when he became angry while having trouble turning his tires several days before Morris' disappearance. He told police he became frustrated and punched his car several times.

They said Arochi told them the blows to the car explained why he had cuts on his right hand and a bruise on his forearm.

"The damage was inconsistent with Arochi's explanation of how the damage occurred," the warrant states.

The affidavit also says that a gas station surveillance camera that night showed Arochi inspecting his car, wiping down the passenger door, and cleaning the windows and backside of the vehicle with a squeegee.

Police also said that Arochi mis-stated the route he took home. According to police, he first told authorities he exited the shopping center heading east on Legacy Drive, where he then entered Central Expressway and exited at Bethany Road toward his Allen home. However, the report states that toll tag records showed he took the Sam Rayburn Tollway and traveled through Custer Road at about 4:08 a.m.

"It frightens me," said Anna Morris, the missing woman's stepmother. "It terrifies me. It does strengthen the belief that he obviously knows something that happened in that garage."

Arochi denies Morris was ever in his vehicle. He has said he was confused about which parking garage he used because the garages look identical and he has a poor sense of direction.

<snipped>

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/11/04/warrant-search-missing-plano-woman-christina-morris-arochi-legacy-shopping-center/18481607/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2014, 10:14:41 PM »

http://cw33.com/2014/11/05/man-last-seen-with-christina-morris-arrested-for-stealing/

Man Last Seen with Christina Morris Arrested for Stealing

POSTED 5:35 PM, NOVEMBER 5, 2014, BY ROBERT WHEELER

WYLIE, TX — Things are heating up for Enrique Arochi — the last person seen with Christina Morris. We’ve learned he no longer works as a Sprint Store manager in Wylie because he was arrested for stealing a phone.

“He took a phone from the Sprint store. He completely used a different phone for a couple different days after the disappearance of Christina,” a former co-worker, who wants to remain anonymous said.

Wylie PD arrested Arochi with the phone. He was later released on bond.

“When they recovered the phone, the phone had been wiped clean,” Christina’s stepmother, Anna Morris said.

And that may not be the only thing that got cleaned up.

Cops say they found another video of Arochi at a gas station, just hours after he was seen walking into the Shops at Legacy parking garage with Morris. Plano PD won’t release it, but say Arochi is seen using a squeegee to clean the trunk area of his car and wiping off the passenger door with a cloth.

After allegedly cleaning his car, he showed up to work looking like he’d had a rough night.

He came in at 11, looked hungover, looked like a big mess, and had a big bruise on his arm,” Jacob Talamantes said.

Tuesday we told you how Plano PD released a search warrant that shows another co-worker says Arochi had bruises and a bite mark.

“At first he said he got into a fight at a bar, over his car. Later he changed his story that he was working on his car and that the rim fell on him.”

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2014, 12:30:08 AM »

Police also said that Arochi mis-stated the route he took home. According to police, he first told authorities he exited the shopping center heading east on Legacy Drive, where he then entered Central Expressway and exited at Bethany Road toward his Allen home. However, the report states that toll tag records showed he took the Sam Rayburn Tollway and traveled through Custer Road at about 4:08 a.m.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/11/04/warrant-search-missing-plano-woman-christina-morris-arochi-legacy-shopping-center/18481607/

not sure if, "traveled through" means got off and traveled on custer,or passed the custer exit
and traveled on through on the SRT

on pg 3, 3rd para from bottom,EA says he used legacy dr, and central exprs
to his home but his toll records show he used sam rayburn toll, and passed
off ramp at custer road. JMO, LE knows where EA got off toll rd
shops to custer road
https://goo.gl/maps/xK5Ai

this shows he didnt need to use any other road but legacy to get home, if he
was only going straight home no stops, and the kroger store, is close to his home
shops to EA home  to kroger
https://goo.gl/maps/8U0oU

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2014, 02:55:38 PM »

Wylie Police Report Arrest of Man Last Seen With Christina Morris
Man Last Seen with Christina Morris Arrest Record
Thursday, Nov 6, 2014

On Tuesday, NBC 5 uncovered the details of a warrant obtained by the Plano Police Department to search Arochi's vehicle.

Then on Wednesday, Wylie police released an incident report from September in which Arochi was arrested and accused of stealing a Samsung cell phone from the Sprint store in Wylie where he worked. The phone was listed as “stolen” and “recovered” by Wylie Police, who also released Arochi’s mugshot.

Arochi posted bond Sept. 22.

Christina Morris’ stepmother, Anna Morris, and mother, Jonni McElroy, mentioned the arrest during a press conference they had called on Tuesday morning.

McElroy said she’s been told by police that the phone was returned to the Sprint store “wiped” of data. Plano police did not confirm that information.  ...

Carlos Quintanilla, a spokesman for the Arochi family, said he’s “disappointed” to learn about Arochi's Wylie arrest, but said that it does not connect Arochi to Morris in any way.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wylie-Police-Report-Arrest-of-Man-Last-Seen-With-Christina-Morris-281701721.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: November 08, 2014, 10:54:51 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27334460/the-search-for-christina-morris-leads-volunteers-to-lake-lavon

Fundraisers held to aid in search for Christina Morris

Posted: Nov 08, 2014 5:13 PM CST
Updated: Nov 08, 2014 5:21 PM CST

FORT WORTH, Texas -
The search continues for the missing Fort Worth woman who disappeared over two months ago.

New information led a team of volunteers to Lake Lavon on Saturday in attempts to locate 23 year old Christina Morris. She was last seen August 30 at the Shops of Legacy in Plano.

Family members of Morris say the search was taking place, although would not specify exactly where or what they were looking for.

Jonni McElroy, Christina's mother, has been saying it-since day one. “We're not going to give up. My saying is there is no option.”

McElroy continues, “We need to make sure that we really need to find that evidence to match up with other stuff that police have been working on. To get the case rolling.”

Volunteers covered new grounds near Lake Lavon based on new information released earlier this week.

It involves Enrique Arochi, the last person to see Christina alive in a parking garage at the Shops of Legacy.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2014, 12:00:36 PM »

http://cw33.com/2014/11/15/free-self-defense-class-in-honor-of-christina-morris/

Free Self-Defense Class in Honor of Christina Morris
POSTED 7:56 PM, NOVEMBER 15, 2014, BY SHARDAE NEAL

PLANO, Texas — Family, friends, and Plano PD have been working overtime to help find 23-year-old Christina Morris.

“There’s more information out there. That’s going to be the key to us finding her,” said Christina’s stepmother Anne Morris.

Saturday folks came out to the Gracie Gym in Plano for a free self-awareness/ defense class.

“I do believe that learning basic self-defense and awareness for any young woman and man of any age is really important because you never know,” added Anne.

“Christina’s spirit, I mean, she’s a fighter she’s not giving up on anything, and we kind of adopted that.”

“We’re not going to give up!”

If you have any information about Christina Morris’ disappearance, you’re asked to call Plano PD at 972-424-5678

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2014, 02:00:43 PM »

https://twitter.com/lpphillips/status/534383293719130112

L.P. Phillips
@lpphillips
Dallas · cbsdfw.com

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips  3h 3 hours ago
Grand jury to hear evidence in #ChristinaMorris case December 4th. Subpoena demands @KRLD turn over interview w/ Enrique Arochi.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2014, 02:25:57 PM »

@KRLD interview w/ Enrique Arochi. this interview?
about halfway down pg
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/person-of-interest-denies-wrongdoing-in-disappearance-of-christina-morris/

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2014, 02:34:19 PM »

the interview can be downloaded here from a cached pg
wonder if there is more interview that wasnt aired

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JbgkNLGFsz4J:dfw.cbslocal.com/tag/missing-person/feed/+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2014, 07:40:14 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/17/grand-jury-to-hear-case-about-missing-fort-worth-woman/

Grand Jury To Hear Case About Missing Fort Worth Woman
November 17, 2014 5:33 PM

Bud Gillett

FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A Collin County Grand Jury is set to take up the case of Christina Morris, the Fort Worth woman missing since August and last seen in Plano. Grand Jury records indicate the panel is looking at the last man known to have been with her.

Subpoenas indicate a Grand Jury will hear the case December 4, and Christina Morris’ mother is grateful the investigative process is picking up momentum.

“My heart is literally shattered right now,” she told CBS 11 News as she bundled up to begin another walking search for clues Monday afternoon. Jonni McElroy is still searching. Searching for her daughter who disappeared nearly three months ago.

“I still believe she’s alive until I’m otherwise proven wrong. If I am proven wrong and she’s not then she deserves a proper burial… everything,” she said.

The subpoenas show the Grand Jury wants information on and interviews with Enrique Arochi, also known as Enrique Arochi Gutierrez. He is seen in parking surveillance garage video with Morris in the early morning hours of the last known day she was seen alive.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS IN CHRISTINA MORRIS CASE

August 30 (3:55 a.m.): Morris last seen
August 30 (10:15 a.m.): Arochi Scrubs Car at Kroger (surveillance footage)
September 2: Morris reported missing
September 3:  Arochi interviewed twice
September 4:  Arochi’s car searched
September 8: car damage examined (inconsistent with Arochi’s explanation)
September 10: Arochi’s coworker interviewed
September 24: Police obtain surveillance video from Kroger in Allen
September 26: Search warrant issued for car

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2014, 05:58:59 PM »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Plano-Police-Conduct-New-Search-for-Christina-Morris-283252741.html

Plano Police Conduct New Search for Christina Morris

Wednesday, Nov 19, 2014 • Updated at 4:59 PM CST

Plano police are searching Wednesday afternoon for missing woman Christina Morris, nearly three months after she was last seen.

Detectives were on foot searching in Allen in a wooded area west of U.S. Highway 75 between West Bethany Drive and Chase Oaks.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2014, 06:05:47 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/19/detectives-search-field-for-missing-woman-christina-morris/

Detectives Search Field For Missing Woman Christina Morris
November 19, 2014 4:10 PM

NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A story continues to develop in Collin County. That is where police have executed at least one new search for missing Fort Worth woman Christina Morris.

CBS 11 News found investigators from the Plano Police Department searching an area just off U.S. 75/Central Expressway, near the Watters Creek shopping center. The open field sits between the cities of Allen and Plano.

Between 15 and 20 detectives spent some time walking through high grass, thicket and a creek bed. They left the area without finding any trace of the woman who’s been missing for nearly three months.

Police told CBS 11 the search does not mean they have any evidence Morris is dead or alive. 

They said the efforts are part of a regular search pattern that detectives have been conducting since Morris disappeared in August.

The latest search area is about four to five miles from where Morris was last seen.

CBS 11 approached detectives as they left the area Wednesday, but they would not comment.

After the search CBS 11 spoke with Morris’ mother, Jonni McElroy, who said she’s glad authorities are looking for her daughter. During the conversation McElroy also told us that she is actually out today conducting her own search, the same as she has done almost every day since her daughter vanished.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2014, 09:44:17 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/collin-county/2014/11/20/christina-morris-mom-jonni-mcelroy-missing-woman/70039480/
Letters give mom connection to long-missing daughter
November 20, 2014

A photo of Christina Morris.(Photo: WFAA)

It is a moment Jonni McElroy cherishes and needs every morning.

"Every morning, I will never miss a letter to her until I find her. I will never miss a letter," Jonni said about her daily Facebook post addressed to her missing daughter, Christina Morris.

For Jonni, it's not just words in a post, but a conversation they have.

"She's reading it, she's reading it;" the mother said. "Maybe not physically, but she's reading it in her heart."

Her daughter has been missing close to three months now. Searches continue for Christina Morris. Plano police searched a creekbed for clues on Wednesday, but came up empty.
Jonni McElroy plans to leave North Texas for Tulsa, where her husband and stepchildren live. After three months, she said she's not giving up or moving on, but fighting from home.

She will be taking some mementos with her that belong to Christina: a bible with Christina's name inscribed, a photo she cherishes, and skateboarding shoes a mother couldn't stop caressing.
"This hurts the most. When I touch these, I feel very close to her... Very close," she said.

But leaving North Texas on Saturday will still hurt.

"It's going to be very emotional, even though I'm only four-and-a-half hours away," Jonni said.

Every letter ends the same way: "I will always love you the mostest."

Video

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.