March 28, 2024, 04:31:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176182 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: November 24, 2014, 02:53:16 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/canines-assist-search-for-christina-morris/article_a5e2c8ba-740d-11e4-9cfa-1f747cf4d65d.html

Canines assist search for Christina Morris
Three MARK9 Search and Rescue dogs join hunt for missing woman

Posted: Monday, November 24, 2014 1:09 pm

by Brittany Feagans

Nearly three months after her disappearance, a canine search and rescue group has joined in the hunt for 23-year-old Christina Morris, last seen about 4 a.m. on Aug. 30 in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy.

Based in Mesquite, MARK9 Search and Rescue provides search services to any fire, police or government agency that requests its assistance in the Metroplex. Dogs and handlers are specifically trained to assist in search and rescue efforts for people who are lost, missing or in danger.

“We only go out if called or asked by a police or fire department or another official agency,” said Chris Holmberg, MARK9 president and canine handler. “Christina’s family called and asked, and I explained that we can’t just show up and search – we have to be OK’d to do that because we don’t want to get in the way or mess up an investigation.”

After the Morris family gained approval from the Plano Police Department, MARK9 was able to get involved to help locate the missing woman.

“We are welcoming any assistance we can get, but we have asked organized search parties to communicate with us ahead so we can provide them information on how to handle potential evidence if located, and also so we can reduce the risk of duplicating search efforts,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman.

On Sunday, three canines – Gypsy, an Australian Shepherd, and Hope and Faith, both German Shepherds – joined an organized search led by Barkley Sutton.

“The way they use their senses and the way we use our senses are just so different; it’s amazing,” Holmberg said. “The way it was always explained to me was if I walk into a room and somebody’s cooking beef stew, when a dog walks in they smell the beef and they smell corn and green beans and the different individual spices, but they smell them all separately.

That’s why when you ask them to find a specific individual they can go do that, because they have so many more scent receptors to pick up those different smells.”

While she couldn’t get into specifics about the search for Morris, Holmberg said her organization is dedicated to locating missing persons.

“If they want us to come out, we are more than willing to be there,” she said. “I just could not imagine more of a nightmare than one of my children missing and not knowing what happened to them.”

Founded about 20 years ago by Max and Fleta Kirk, MARK9 has participated in numerous search and rescue operations, including high-profile cases such as Arlington 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, whose 1996 abduction and murder led to the creation of the AMBER Alert.

In May, the group assisted in the recovery of retired Dallas Police Department Assistant Chief Gregory Holliday, whose body was discovered in a Dallas creek.

Holmberg said MARK9 has received 10 calls for assistance in 2014.

The MARK9 team trains for urban, wilderness, disaster, water and HRD, or cadaver, searches.

MARK9 dogs are trained to search for both living and deceased victims, with a “hope for the best, train for the worst” motto. As the dogs are friendly, MARK9 does not search for criminals.

For information on MARK9, visit mark9.org. To participate in the search for Christina Morris, email barkley.sutton@gmail.com.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 30, 2014, 03:27:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/photos/a.716117761811065.1073741829.715773018512206/752505268172314/?type=1&theater

Help Find Christina Morris
1 hr ·

Tonight please light a candle at 7PM and say a prayer for Christina and her family. Today marks 3 months of her missing. We ask if you would post a picture of your candle on this post to show the family your love and support. Thanks to everyone we are truly blessed. #findchristina #weWILLfindher #comehomenina #christinamorris

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: December 01, 2014, 12:32:37 AM »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Intensifies-For-Christina-Morris-284284101.html

Search Intensifies For Christina Morris
Search intensifies for woman who went missing in Plano
By Johnny Archer

Sunday, Nov 30, 2014 • Updated at 11:26 PM CST

November 30, 2014 marked three months since a Fort Worth woman vanished from a shopping center in Plano. The search for her will intensify this week when a team of cadaver dogs will be brought to North Texas from Houston.

“I can’t believe we are at this point,” said Anna Morris, Christina’s stepmother. “I really believed she would be home for the holidays.”

For three months Christina Morris is nowhere to be found. Her family's pain grows stronger and stronger.

“We're supposed to protect her,” said Anna Morris. “We're supposed to stand in front of her and anything that's going to harm her. And we can’t find her.”

Morris disappeared August 30, 2014 from the Shops at Legacy in Plano. Surveillance video from the shopping center are the last images of Morris alive.

Morris’ family hired a private investigator. But just like police, Paula Boudreaux is having difficulty finding hard evidence.

“It is very frustrating because you have people with information who don't want to talk,” said Boudreaux. “Everybody is afraid.”

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2014, 06:35:52 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/2014/12/01/morris-missing-three-months/19722915/
Family, friends mourn 3rd month without Christina Morris
November 30, 2014

DALLAS -- It's been three months since Christina Morris was last seen walking to her car at the Shops at Legacy in Plano, during the early morning hours of Aug. 30.

Cameras captured her leaving with a friend. She walked out of the picture, and never returned home.

Five days later, searches started, once her live in boyfriend reported her missing. Her family from Fort Worth said she would not just disappear. There were searches on foot, in water, by drones. They found nothing.
After three weeks, friends gathered in Allen to prayed for Morris, maintaining faith that she's alive and promising to never stop looking.

Sept. 30 marked one month gone.

The original reward for information about Morris gets help from donors, growing from $5,000 to $10,000, then $25,000 for anything that would lead to the arrest of her attacker. Tips come in everyday, but there were no solid leads for another four weeks.

We checked in with Morris' Stepmom after two months gone.

"I believe someone knows something about what happened in that parking garage that morning," said Anna Morris. "I don't understand why we can't get that information."

In the next week, there was new information, relating to the man last seen with Morris. Plano Police said Enrique Arochi may have obstructed its investigation into her disappearance.

"I feel like they're wasting their time on me when they could be looking at someone else that's actually the suspect or the person who actually did it," he said.

Sunday, supporters lit candles at home and posted pictures of them on Facebook as a sort of in-home vigil for Morris

Video of vigil.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2014, 08:31:49 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/2014/12/01/morris-missing-three-months/19722915/
Family, friends mourn 3rd month without Christina Morris
November 30, 2014

DALLAS -- It's been three months since Christina Morris was last seen walking to her car at the Shops at Legacy in Plano, during the early morning hours of Aug. 30.

Cameras captured her leaving with a friend. She walked out of the picture, and never returned home.

Five days later, searches started, once her live in boyfriend reported her missing. Her family from Fort Worth said she would not just disappear. There were searches on foot, in water, by drones. They found nothing.
After three weeks, friends gathered in Allen to prayed for Morris, maintaining faith that she's alive and promising to never stop looking.

Sept. 30 marked one month gone.

The original reward for information about Morris gets help from donors, growing from $5,000 to $10,000, then $25,000 for anything that would lead to the arrest of her attacker. Tips come in everyday, but there were no solid leads for another four weeks.

We checked in with Morris' Stepmom after two months gone.

"I believe someone knows something about what happened in that parking garage that morning," said Anna Morris. "I don't understand why we can't get that information."

In the next week, there was new information, relating to the man last seen with Morris. Plano Police said Enrique Arochi may have obstructed its investigation into her disappearance.

"I feel like they're wasting their time on me when they could be looking at someone else that's actually the suspect or the person who actually did it," he said.

Sunday, supporters lit candles at home and posted pictures of them on Facebook as a sort of in-home vigil for Morris

Video of vigil.

BBBM

I thought her dad reported her missing?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2014, 08:35:40 PM »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/family-seeks-answers-in-womans-disappearance/27915198

Family seeks answers in woman's disappearance
Christina Marie Morris last seen going into parking garage in Plano, Texas
Author: By Shelby Lin Erdman and Carma Hassan CNN
Published On: Sep 06 2014 12:42:07 PM CDT   Updated On: Sep 06 2014 01:31:54 PM CDT

Morris, 23, lives in Fort Worth but was visiting friends in Plano, about 50 miles away, when she disappeared on August 30, according to her family. Relatives reported her missing on Tuesday night, four days after she was last seen.

Morris' parents filed a missing persons report on their daughter late Tuesday, according to police.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2014, 09:20:56 PM »

News reporting has really gone down hill imo.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2014, 11:19:24 PM »

News reporting has really gone down hill imo.    

Makes it hard to keep the facts straight if the reporting of those facts changes along the way without explanation.  JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2014, 01:46:26 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/private-investigator-weighs-in-on-morris-disappearance/article_c1cb872e-7b15-11e4-ad49-772baa4e4ed8.html

Private investigator weighs in on Morris disappearance
Second cadaver dog team joins search
Brittany Feagans, bfeagans@starlocalmedia.com | Updated 44 minutes ago

As the three month anniversary of Christina Morris’ disappearance came and went with still no sign of the missing woman, the search has intensified for the Allen native, last seen on surveillance video walking into a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy in the early morning hours of Aug. 30.

Five dogs from the Houston-based Special K-9s Search and Recovery team will join the hunt for Morris today, making it the second canine group to get involved in the investigation, said Paula Boudreaux, the Morris family’s private investigator. MARK9 Search and Rescue, from Mesquite, joined late last month.

“When you die, you immediately start decomposing. It’s a sweet smell, and only the dogs can pick up that smell,” said Boudreaux, hired by the Morris family in mid-October. “Dogs can smell it for up to 30 years, because the smell is given off for [that long].”

Cadaver dogs may indicate the worst case scenario, but Boudreaux said she still hopes to find Christina alive. In May, her diligence helped bring Andrew Pena home, a Plainview man who’d been missing for six weeks when Boudreaux joined the search. Feared dead, Pena’s family had been planning his funeral when the investigator found him alive in another state.

“When I fall into something, I fall in deep,” she said. “My goal is to find the person, dead or alive. That’s my job:  to bring them home one way or another. I like the hunt, and I’m a good tracker. It’s all about putting together a puzzle.”

That puzzle has proven to be particularly difficult in Morris’s disappearance, since little evidence has been uncovered and people aren’t talking, Boudreaux said.

“I need information. If you don’t give me information, I can’t help,” she said. “One thing I have a hard time on this case is there are so many different people involved and it’s hard to figure out which places have been searched. I was [searching] one day, and then an hour later, I found out they already searched there.”

According to Boudreaux, law enforcement typically doesn’t like working with PIs, but Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, said the department has a good relationship with her.

“It’s not a bad thing to have another person from the outside looking into it, as well, that has investigation experience, and let them go down their own route of investigation,” Tilley said. “It doesn’t hurt to have a couple of different angles being looked at. She’s been really good about if she has information that she thinks is important, she will contact us and make sure that we’re aware of it. She’s been very responsible.”

One person the seasoned PI can’t seem to figure out is Enrique Arochi, the last known person seen with Morris before she disappeared.

“From the look of him and the way that he acts … there’s something not right about him. … He wasn’t being truthful, and my question would be, ‘Why?’ If you’re innocent, then sit down and talk to people,” Boudreaux said. “Don’t just go hide in your house – that’s ridiculous. The other day, I found out he had turned his phone off when he was on [State Highway] 121 between the Shops and Custer. And then the damage to his car, the scratches and bite marks on his arm, the limping. You think about things like that. I’m a straight shooter; I’m going to tell you how it is. If you look at his eyes, they jump really fast left to right when he’s talking. That’s abnormal.”

Boudreaux said that in her career as a PI, every person she has looked for disappeared under circumstances involving drugs, money or sex. She believes Morris’s disappearance is somehow drug-related.

“[The people she was with] like to party, and I think it all stems from drugs,” she said. “I’ve tried to tell these people that do drugs that I don’t really care about the drugs. I don’t care what you’re putting in your veins or down your throat. I want Christina, and I want you to tell me things. Then you can go back to popping your pills or whatever.”

And for the people she believes know more than they’re letting on, Boudreaux said it’s time to talk.

“I think they’re just being quiet because they’ve been hounded,” she said. “I think there are a few people who are hiding something – what, I don’t know. I think they need to get off their high horse. What if this was your mother or your [sister] or your daughter?”

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: December 05, 2014, 08:37:23 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27558513/dogs-get-positive-hit-in-search-for-christina-morris
Dogs get positive hit in search for Christina Morris
December 5, 2014

PLANO, Texas -
A private investigator out searching for Christina Morris in Plano said her dogs got a positive hit on Friday.

Paula Boudreaux told FOX 4 that her cadaver dogs reacted to what she thinks is a trace of blood in the Shops at Legacy parking garage. It was near where she said Enrique Arochi's car was parked on the night Morris disappeared.

Arochi was the last person to see Morris on Aug. 30. Surveillance video shows them walking together into the parking garage.

Arochi originally told police they parted ways before Morris got to her car, but a search warrant affidavit suggests that was not true.

Plano police have not named Arochi as a suspect or charge him with any crime. In an interview with FOX 4 he denied any involvement in her death.

Police were not involved in Friday's search. Boudreaux is working independently for Morris' family.

She and her dogs also searched in two other locations, including a neighborhood around Highway 121 and Exchange Parkway, but both turned up empty, she said.

Boudreaux plans to continue searching Friday afternoon and throughout the weekend.

It's not yet clear if police will return to the parking garage because of her findings.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 10, 2014, 01:48:25 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/10/boyfriend-of-christina-morris-faces-federal-drug-charge/20176159/
Boyfriend of Christina Morris faces drug charge
December 10, 2014

Federal agents have arrested 15 people in connection with illegal drug activity at a club in Northwest Dallas.

One of the suspects is Hunter Lee Foster, 23. If that name sounds familiar, he is the boyfriend of Christina Morris, the Fort Worth woman who vanished in Plano last August.

The drug case against Foster, however, is unrelated to the Morris case.

The U.S. Attorney's office unsealed indictments Tuesday in the drug conspiracy crackdown.

Foster spoke with News 8 three months ago, at which time he expressed remorse for failing to alert authorities and family members to Morris' disappearance more quickly.

Foster and 11 of the 15 suspects are in federal custody. Foster faces one count of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance. If convicted, he is subject to a maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a $1 million fine.

News 8 asked the mother of Christina Morris, Jonni McElroy, for her reaction to Foster's arrest.

"I'm sick to my stomach," she said. "Do I still think he's responsible for Christina's disappearance? No. I just hope this gets people interested [in Christina's case] and to speak up."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 10, 2014, 02:01:05 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27590098/investigation-into-club-yields-15-indictments-christina-morris-boyfriend-charged
Christina Morris' boyfriend among 15 indicted in drug sting
Posted: Dec 09, 2014 9:16 PM CST
Updated: Dec 09, 2014 10:46 PM CST

The boyfriend of Christina Morris, a woman who's been missing for more than three months, was indicted recently in connection to a drug sting.

FOX 4 first exposed alleged drug abuse at a local night club in September as part of a news station investigation, and now, 15 people have been indicted after a Dallas police and federal investigation.

Among those arrested and indicted was Morris' live-in boyfriend, Hunter Lee Foster.

Foster, 23, faces a federal charge of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.

The indictment says on Aug. 1, Foster was working with others to deal molly, a form of ecstasy.

Foster and Morris lived together in Fort Worth.

Morris disappeared after a night out with friends.

She was last seen Aug. 30 walking with a friend to a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano.

Her disappearance has been the focus of numerous police and volunteer searches around Collin County.

Morris' stepmother, Anna, talked with FOX 4 Tuesday night about the news.

She says she hopes this does not cause a distraction in the effort to find Morris.

“They're separate,” said Anna. “They're separate cases, and I don't want people to assume that because Hunter has been arrested for these crimes that Christina was somehow involved or put herself into this position, because that is just not true.”

Most of the 15 people indicted face federal charges of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says the drugs involved everything from cocaine to heroin, and guns were seized during the arrests.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #192 on: December 13, 2014, 11:34:04 AM »

I hope he tells them where Christina is an angelic monkey

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27620548/enrique-gutierrez-arochi-arrested-in-connection-with-the-disappearance-of-christina-morris

Enrique Gutierrez Arochi arrested in connection with the disappearance of Christina Morris

PLANO, Texas - 24-year old Enrique Gutierrez Arochi of Allen, Texas was arrested and charged with aggravated kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of Christina Morris, according to Plano police.

He was arrested around 7:50 a.m. Saturday.

The arrest is partly connected to results from DNA samples collected earlier in the investigation, according to Plano police.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2014, 11:55:18 AM »

I hope he tells them where Christina is an angelic monkey

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27620548/enrique-gutierrez-arochi-arrested-in-connection-with-the-disappearance-of-christina-morris

Enrique Gutierrez Arochi arrested in connection with the disappearance of Christina Morris

PLANO, Texas - 24-year old Enrique Gutierrez Arochi of Allen, Texas was arrested and charged with aggravated kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of Christina Morris, according to Plano police.

The arrest is partly connected to results from DNA samples collected earlier in the investigation, according to Plano police.

Me too, Green Eyes!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2014, 12:48:55 PM »

I hope he tells them where Christina is. an angelic monkey

Thanks Green Eyes.

There were so many red flags that implicated this guy from the get go.  Why did the arrest take place now?  Could it be that Enrique Arochi may be talking?  Could it be that a behind the scenes plea deal implies Christina's family will receive a measure of closure?

Nevertheless ... my prayers are with with the family as they endure this Christmas season without Christina.

Thanks again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2014, 01:26:38 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2014, 03:25:37 PM »

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/12-13-14-enrique-arochi-arrested-aggravated-kidnapping-christina-morris/

Plano police arrest Enrique Arochi for aggravated kidnapping in Christina Morris case
BY TERESA GUBBINS  12.13.14 | 1:05 pm

Plano police have arrested Enrique Arochi, 24, of Allen, and charged him with aggravated kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of Christina Morris, the Fort Worth woman who has been missing since August 30.

A police spokesman said that they found DNA evidence of Morris in Arochi's car. "The basis of this arrest stems in part from results of DNA samples that were collected earlier in the investigation," said spokesman David Tilley.

Tilley said that they still don't know where Morris is but that it appeared she was in Arochi's car.

Arochi was arrested at around 7:50 am at his Allen home in the 1200 block of Harvard Lane, and his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro was towed away.

Morris' live-in boyfriend Hunter Lee Foster was arrested on December 9 on a federal charge of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance for sales of Ecstacy, but his arrest is unrelated to her disappearance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 13, 2014, 03:57:44 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/breaking-aggravated-kidnapping-arrest-made-in-connection-with-christina-morris/article_0a754788-82e3-11e4-a7a1-43456d7ec818.html

BREAKING: Aggravated kidnapping arrest made in connection with Christina Morris (Updated)
Plano PD still searching for missing woman

Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2014 10:13 am | Updated: 2:09 pm, Sat Dec 13, 2014.

Posted on Dec 13, 2014by Brittany Feagans

(Update: 1:57 p.m.)Plano police say that Arochi has been transferred to Collin County Jail after he was arrested this morning and charged with aggravated kidnapping. A search warrant was also executed at the Arochi household, according to Tilley.

"We collected the evidence based on the search warrant based on his vehicle," he said. "It’s a little bittersweet; our primary goal, what we wanted most, was to find Christina. Clearly, if her disappearance was a result of a criminal act, we want to be able to determine that. We now believe that is the case."

While Plano police are not releasing what DNA evidence was found in Arochi's car, officials say it was instrumental in the charges filed against the man last seen with Morris. Tilley said that as the investigation unfolds it is possible that other arrests may be made and additional charges may be filed.

"We still believe somebody out there has some information and they’re just not coming out with it," Tilley said. "The thing we want to stress more than anything else, is this is one step further in the process of this investigation. The biggest piece of the puzzle that needs to be solved for this family is finding ... Morris."

(Original Story 10:13 a.m.)
At 7:50 a.m., Plano Police Department detectives executed an arrest warrant on Enrique Gutierrez Arochi, 24, at his Allen home.

Arochi was arrested without incident and has been charged with aggravated kidnapping in connection with the disappearance of Christina Morris.

"The basis of this arrest stems in part from results of DNA samples that were collected earlier," said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman. "We still do not know where Christina is ... but it appears that she was in [Arochi's] car."

Tilley did not say what sort of DNA evidence was collected, only that it came back positive as Christina's DNA.

"We're very, very active right now in this investigation," he said. "This is by no means over.

At this point in time with an arrest made the investigation just magnifies even that much more."

The Plano PD Crime Scene Unit remained at the scene at the 1200 block of Harvard Lane in Allen. A tow truck removed Arochi's 2010 Chevrolet Camaro.

"I’m glad they got him and I’m glad he’s not at his house anymore feeling like he’s got away with something," said Mark Morris, Christina's father. "Hopefully he talks now. He’s looking at a long time in jail."

The Morris family found out about the arrest when detectives arrived at their home to deliver the information firsthand.

“We just didn’t know what to think at first when they were coming here, whether they found Christina or what was happening – it was just a big whirl,” said Anna Morris, Christina’s stepmother. “We are very glad for these developments. It’s what we’ve suspected from the beginning, but we still don’t know where Christina is. I’m hoping we’ll find that out soon.”

While it is unclear where in the car Christina’s DNA was located, Arochi has long denied that the missing woman was ever in his car, per interviews and a search warrant affidavit executed in September.

“[The detectives] have been really good and I have a lot of faith in the Plano Police Department and always have,” Mark said. “I’m glad that the DNA evidence has come back to give us some answers hopefully. This is something we’ve thought all along and now this kind of proves it. He has just consistently lied nonstop. I’m glad we’re getting somewhere now, and I’m hoping that she’s somewhere that she’s still OK.

For continued coverage, follow Brittany Feagans and Kevin Cummings on Twitter.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: December 13, 2014, 04:59:00 PM »

https://twitter.com/ZahidArabFox4/status/543885768012206080/photo/1

Zahid ArabVerified account
‏@ZahidArabFox4

Christina's mom: "Giving up is not an option to find her." #ChristinaMorris

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 13, 2014, 05:03:16 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/13/man-arrested-for-aggravated-kidnapping-in-christina-morris-case/20353567/

Arochi was first taken to Plano jail and has since been transferred to Collin County Jail. He has been placed on $1 million bond.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.