April 18, 2024, 05:37:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176626 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #200 on: December 13, 2014, 05:29:09 PM »

http://apps.collincountytx.gov/injail/InJailSearch.aspx

Arochi Gutierrez, Enrique

Cell   INF Cell 09
Birth Date   3/12/1990
Height   69
Weight   175
Eyes   Brown
Hair Color   Brown
Sex   Male
Race   White
Ethnicity   Hispanic
Arrest Date   12/13/2014
Release Date   
Days Confined   0
SO Number   334565

Charges, Bonds, Fines & Court Costs

Offense   Degree   FineAmt   Costs Amount   BondAmt   Jail Disposition   Date Disposed   Scheduled Release Date   Hold Reason   Issuing Authority   Attorney Name   TRN   TRS
AGG KIDNAPPING   First Degree Felony   $0.00   $0.00   $1,000,000.00               Local Warrant   SO COLLIN CO       9197524387   A001
Immigration Detainer   Felony Unassigned   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00               Other Agency Hold   US DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY       C922952895   A000

Emergency Contacts and Approved Visitors

Emergency Contact
Enrique Arochi

Relationship   Name
Girl Friend   Aridi, Rand
Brother/Step-Brother   Arochi, Carlos
Father   Arochi, Enrique
Mother   Gutierrez, Elizabeth
Distinguishing Marks

Description
TATTOO ON ARM, RIGHT UPPER

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: December 13, 2014, 05:57:09 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/videos/news/crime/2014/12/13/raw-video-reaction-from-christina-morris-family/20368911/

RAW VIDEO: Reaction from Christina Morris' family

The mother and stepmother of missing Fort Worth woman Christina Morris spoke with reporters Saturday after police arrested a man in connection with her disappearance. WFAA

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: December 13, 2014, 06:17:23 PM »

https://twitter.com/wfaachannel8

WFAA TV retweeted
Jenny Doren @JennyDoren  ·  3h 3 hours ago
@PlanoPoliceDept say #EnriqueArochi arrest warrant & new search warrant will remain sealed for at least 30 days @wfaachannel8

WFAA TV retweeted
 Jenny Doren @JennyDoren  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Attorney for #EnriqueArochi says his client is "unfortunately caught up in a process and will have to work through it" @wfaachannel8

https://twitter.com/wfaachannel8/status/543835042712416258/photo/1

WFAA TV @wfaachannel8  ·  5h 5 hours ago
PHOTO: Car towed from suspect's Allen home in Christina Morris kidnapping case  Via: @Kevin_StarNews @starlocalmedia

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: December 13, 2014, 06:49:51 PM »

http://apps.collincountytx.gov/injail/InJailSearch.aspx

Arochi Gutierrez, Enrique

Cell   INF Cell 09
Birth Date   3/12/1990
Height   69
Weight   175
Eyes   Brown
Hair Color   Brown
Sex   Male
Race   White
Ethnicity   Hispanic
Arrest Date   12/13/2014
Release Date   
Days Confined   0
SO Number   334565

Charges, Bonds, Fines & Court Costs

Offense   Degree   FineAmt   Costs Amount   BondAmt   Jail Disposition   Date Disposed   Scheduled Release Date   Hold Reason   Issuing Authority   Attorney Name   TRN   TRS
AGG KIDNAPPING   First Degree Felony   $0.00   $0.00   $1,000,000.00               Local Warrant   SO COLLIN CO       9197524387   A001
Immigration Detainer   Felony Unassigned   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00               Other Agency Hold   US DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY       C922952895   A000

Emergency Contacts and Approved Visitors

Emergency Contact
Enrique Arochi

Relationship   Name
Girl Friend   Aridi, Rand
Brother/Step-Brother   Arochi, Carlos
Father   Arochi, Enrique
Mother   Gutierrez, Elizabeth
Distinguishing Marks

Description
TATTOO ON ARM, RIGHT UPPER

http://www.ice.gov/factsheets/detainer-faq

December 28, 2011

Q: What is an immigration detainer?

A: An immigration detainer (Form I-247) is a notice that DHS issues to federal, state and local law enforcement agencies (LEAs) to inform the LEA that ICE intends to assume custody of an individual in the LEA's custody.

An immigration detainer serves three key functions: 1) to notify an LEA that ICE intends to assume custody of an alien in the LEA's custody once the alien is no longer subject to the LEA's detention; 2) to request information from an LEA about an alien's impending release so ICE may assume custody before the alien is released from the LEA's custody; and 3) to request that the LEA maintain custody of an alien who would otherwise be released for a period not to exceed 48 hours (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) to provide ICE time to assume custody.

Q: Why does ICE issue detainers?

A: Detainers are critical for ICE to be able to identify and ultimately remove criminal aliens who are currently in federal, state or local custody.

ICE relies on the cooperation of our state and local law enforcement partners in this effort.

Q: What if the LEA needs the individual to remain in the United States for prosecution or other law enforcement purposes?

A: Local law enforcement agencies (LEAs) are advised that once individuals are in ICE custody, they may be removed from the United States. If the LEA wants an individual to remain in the United States for prosecution or other law enforcement purposes, including acting as a witness, the agency should notify the local Field Office or the ICE Law Enforcement Support Center at (802) 872-6020.

Q: Where does ICE's authority to issue a detainer stem from?

A: By issuing a detainer, ICE requests that a law enforcement agency notify ICE before releasing an alien and maintain custody of the subject for a period not to exceed 48 hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, to allow ICE to assume custody. This request flows from federal regulations at 8 C.F.R. § 287.7, which arises from the Secretary's power under the Immigration and Nationality Act § 103(a)(3), 8 U.S.C. 1103(a)(3), to issue “regulations … necessary to carry out [her] authority” under the INA, and from ICE's general authority to detain individuals who are subject to removal or removal proceedings.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: December 13, 2014, 08:06:16 PM »

https://twitter.com/StephanieCBS11/status/543837090048274434

Stephanie Lucero @StephanieCBS11  ·  7h 7 hours ago

Plano Police detectives searching home of man arrested in connection w Christina Morris disappearance @CBSDFW

https://twitter.com/stephaniecbs11/status/543925247716491264

Stephanie Lucero
‏@StephanieCBS11

Plano PD remove more evidence home man arrested in connect w/Christina Morris disappearance @CBSDFW @PlanoPoliceDept

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 13, 2014, 08:17:15 PM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/13/man-arrested-for-aggravated-kidnapping-in-christina-morris-case/20353567/

Man last seen with Christina Morris arrested
Jobin Panicker, Lauren Zakalik and Jenny Doren, WFAA 6:52 p.m. CST December 13, 2014

PLANO — A missing person mystery now more than three months old has entered a new chapter.

Plano police arrested 24-year-old Enrique Arochi Saturday morning and charged him with aggravated kidnapping in the Christina Morris case. Morris disappeared on August 30.

Arochi's arrest is partly based on DNA samples taken during the investigation.

"The DNA evidence and the details that surround that... if we were able to release that, you would understand it more," said Plano police spokesman David Tilley. "Unfortunately, we're unable to release that."

News 8 has learned that the DNA evidence was in some way connected to Arochi's car, which was towed from his house on Saturday. Investigators remain mum on what was found in that car.

"I'm overwhelmed with excitement," said Morris' mother, Jonni McElroy. She drove from Tulsa to Plano immediately Saturday after getting the news. She said Arochi's arrest confirms what she's felt from the start.

"We had a gut instinct as parents and as her friends that we knew she got in that car," McElroy said. "She did not just vanish, and somehow he had some answers."

"I don't think my insides have stopped shaking since I got the news this morning," added Morris' step-mother Anna at a news briefing late Saturday afternoon. "Sadly, it doesn't change anything. We are still where we were yesterday. We still don't have Christina."

McElroy echoed that heart-wrenching sentiment, and had this message for Arochi, the man now accused of kidnapping her daughter:

"Christina doesn't deserve this. We do not deserve this. We are begging you to do the right thing now. Do the right thing and lead us to Christina," she said.

Plano police haven't given up on that goal.

"People have poured their lives — not only within our department, but friends and families have poured their lives into this case," Tilley said.

Anyone with information in the case is urged to call the Plano Police Department Tip Line at 972-941-2148 or the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 877-373-8477

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: December 13, 2014, 09:53:40 PM »

https://twitter.com/StephanieCBS11/status/543961404953202689

Stephanie Lucero
‏@StephanieCBS11

After 13 hours Plano Police finish search of Enrique Arochi's house, man charged in connection w disappearance Christina Morris @CBSDFW

6:51 PM - 13 Dec 2014

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 13, 2014, 09:58:57 PM »

https://twitter.com/ThatChick1021/status/543967635118235649

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: December 13, 2014, 11:49:48 PM »

not sure this was posted, what is going on...boyfriend drugs and then
POI arrested for disappearance of Christina and a homeland security hold on the POI

Missing woman’s boyfriend charged in Dallas drug sting
Family says no indication arrest related to disappearance of Christina Morris
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:06 am
by Brittany Feagans
vid at link
An investigation into drug activity at a northwest Dallas dance club has resulted in the indictment of 15 area residents on conspiracy and drug distribution charges, the U.S. Attorney’s Office announced Tuesday.
Twelve of the 15 have been arrested and charged, including Hunter Lee Foster, 23, the boyfriend of Christina Morris, who disappeared from The Shops at Legacy in Plano on Aug. 30. Three are still at large. There is no indication that this arrest is connected to her disappearance, according to the Morris family.

“I can’t really say that I was surprised, because he does have a history [of drug use],” said Anna Morris, Christina’s stepmother. “I had hoped that that was in the past, and it’s unfortunate, but I don’t think it has anything to do with Christina. Honestly I haven’t been able to give it much thought because everything’s been wrapped around finding her.
“If information comes from it, wonderful, but ... I know he’s cooperated fully with the police [regarding Christina’s disappearance], answered all the questions and as far as I know, there really wasn’t a reason to suspect him at this point. They weren’t together that evening. I have my own issues with him, but I don’t know that he knows where my daughter is.”

The indictment alleges that beginning around Aug. 1, Foster conspired with others to possess with the intent to distribute ethylone, a Schedule I drug commonly referred to as “Molly.” According to the Drug Enforcement Administration’s website, Schedule I drugs are considered the most dangerous with a high potential for abuse and potentially severe psychological and physical dependence.
“I’m speechless,” said Jonni McElroy, Christina’s mother. “I don’t think Christina knew his intent. I know she found out that he was involved in drugs and asked him to stop, and that’s why she was going to leave him a couple [months] ago.
more
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/missing-woman-s-boyfriend-charged-in-dallas-drug-sting/article_ad304940-8032-11e4-b787-5b6a126202e3.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2014, 08:20:35 AM »

(My bold) It doesn't bode well at all for Christina's DNA to have been found in the trunk of Arochi's car.  He was the last known person to have seen her.  He has changed stories, he's lied.  Arochi needs to grow a conscience and tell her family where she is.  I think she's gone from this earth and there's no bringing her back to life.  But he could tell where he's put her and at least let her family bury her.  I wonder if he's waiting to make a deal?  I truly hope Christina's family have the answers they need by Christmas and can bring her home. 

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/20/christina-morris-search-enrique-arochi-allen/20697839/
Volunteers again look for Morris after suspect's arrest
December 20, 2014

ALLEN – Armed with boots, hiking poles, and determination, dozens of volunteers gathered on a misty Saturday morning for one of the largest, longest searches since Christina Morris went missing.

They spread out from Allen High School to comb fields and wooded areas in Collin County.
"I will continue to fight," said Jonni McElroy, Morris' mother. "I feel you reaching for me, I know you feel my hand reaching for you. We will connect very soon. I can feel it."

McElroy is still holding out hope her 22-year-old daughter will be found safe, one day after investigators revealed they found Morris' DNA in the trunk of Enrique Arochi's car
. He is the last known man to see Morris alive in the parking lot of the Shops at Legacy on Aug. 30, and is charged with her kidnapping.
McElroy has no doubt Arochi knows where her daughter is.

Plano police helped loved ones decide where to search. Morris' family asked News 8 not to reveal exact locations. If they turn up anything, volunteers were asked to only share those details with police.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2014, 07:46:06 PM »

Enrique Arochi's arrest warrant, says Christina was in the trunk of car when it left the mall
and her and his cell phones pinged a tower near his home. i think he is holding out for a deal
does TX do deals for info, like where her body is

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Arrest-Warrant-286397761.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: December 21, 2014, 07:49:35 PM »

Missing Woman Left Shops at Legacy in Friend's Trunk: Warrant
Friday, Dec 19, 2014 • Updated at 10:31 PM CST
An arrest warrant released by the Plano Police Department said DNA evidence indicates a missing 23-year-old Plano woman last seen entering a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy left the garage in the trunk of a friend's car.

According to the affidavit, Enrique Gutierrez Arochi has claimed ever since her disappearance Aug. 30 that Christina Morris was never in his vehicle. In an arrest warrant Plano police said that is a lie and that DNA evidence found on Arochi's trunk and forensic evidence recovered from cellular data proves she was in his vehicle.
more and video at link
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Warrant-Missing-Womans-DNA-Found-in-Mans-Car-286374331.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: December 23, 2014, 07:08:32 PM »

Interesting comment imo.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/20/christina-morris-search-enrique-arochi-allen/20697839/?fb_comment_id=fbc_794514147277927_795014063894602_795014063894602

Dallasftw Partypeople · Ravenshaw University
OK look people christina's boyfriend was a major drug dealer . He was arrested at the a strip club which packed in between 500 - 1000 people every saturday and sunday night. The cover charge to get into the club was $20 x 1000 people between $10,000 and $20,000 a night on door cover alone. The club is run by a convicted drug dealer and a convicted sex offender with multiple felonies who runs five yes five after hours clubs just like it across the state the first one starting in harlingen on the mexican border. The standard practice of their clubs was to confiscate dealers drugs and resale them , or to allow them to deal if they gave them half the earnings. Do the math , Big money ! A bouncer mysteriously died when they ran it out of the fare room in Dallas , two young people overdosed at the club and died .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjXbQkE2En0 . Christina Morris had threatened foster that she would leave him if he didn't quit , Christina Morris had recieved threatening text messages according to one report I have read. One of the promoters started His career on the border of Mexico , and Arochi has ties to the Sinaloa Cartel https://twitter.com/javierarochi , also he is a big fan of the cartels leader Chop Guzman look at his photo's https://www.facebook.com/javier.arochi , worse he is friends with Chop Guzman's son el-chopito who now runs the cartel since his fathers arrest https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007303654577
http://www.savevid.com/video/ivan-archivaldo.html . Ernesto Garcia another Sinoloia supporter posted a threat to Foster on the fox four news site Dec 10, 2014 @ 9:10 PM saying "or maybe the Cartel sent a message to him killed his girl friend". He has a picture of chop guzman lauding the good his drug money does for the community he came from in mexico and Arochi is from san louis potsi sinoloia terratory ! There were phone calls and text made between Arochi's phone and Fosters phone. Arochi said it was because "Christina's phone had died" this is a lie because her phone pinged cell phone towers after that as detailed in the indictment. only one text message photo is discussed at 2:34 a picture of morris's hand holding keys. A strange picture that tells me hunter foster was worried and wanted to know for sure that she was still in possession of them. Arochi says he had 10 shots and took a aderoll which 2 or 3 shots in combo would have caused erectile disfunction. Unless he had a viagra in his pocket no sexual assault took place at all that night to be frank. Also they left the parking garage at 3:55 am seen on video documented. Arochi's vehicle left the garage at 3:58 on video documented in indictment , he didn't sexually assault her in three minutes folks not enough time to beat her into submisson and do that in the garage surrounded by security guards getting off work also noted in indictment. Arochi's phone called Foster's at 3:50 , 3:55 and 3:58 documented. If morris is in Arochi's trunk bleeding then she is not on her phone now is she ?Arochi is ! At 4:08 his car went through the toll road gantry northbound at custer there are shorter routes to his house but he is staying on the highway so no one hears her banging on the trunk because she is still alive as I said there has been no time for a sexual assault. And she didn't just need to use his phone because at 4:56 her phone pinged back around the shops at legacy 23 minutes away from Arochi's house. He lives with his parents and brother so he didn't sexually assault her at home . He may have gone back to make sure no one saw him and no cops were at he shops asking questions and that he left no evidence in the struggle. h didn't how ever take the same route his toll tag would have showed that . There are five unaccounted for hours before his car is spoted at the gas station. If assault was the motive he has to take her some place secluded , my question is what the hell place in the dallas area does he feel safe enough to assault this girl for four hours at ? I can think of none except way north out side all the city or south to a friends house where e was drected to leave her at. Maybe very wealthy friends who want to stop morris from costing them millions by narking them out like these : http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/TX05051855/John-David-De-Leon.html
John David De Leon Sex Offender in Abilene, TX 79603 | Homefacts http://thedirty.com/2014/08/new-plush-manager-is-a-wanna-be-mobster-creep-2/
edm dallas December 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM
"Craig Ellis who runs it is a felon convicted drug dealer who allows sales and rival dealers to pay him other guy is Jon Deleon is a mexican pedo from Oak Cliff that tried to molest one of his sons football team mate friends this past summer so yea this place is nasty". taking from online article. also see Read more at http://thedirty.com/2012/12/eternal-tacky-hours/#BiRFZ79MGa2ccSLa.99
http://thedirty.com/2012/12/eternal-tacky-hours/ No wonder the city is shutting this club down permeantly how the hell did a convicted sex offender open up five after hours clubs around the state and have a drug ring with 15 dealers arrested at eternal after hours dallas and no one notice ???? Impossiable !!!! Money talks in local government ! This was clearly a hit job not a sexually motivated kid napping people !
December 21 at 2:05pm

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #213 on: December 23, 2014, 07:20:31 PM »

Interesting comment imo.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime/2014/12/20/christina-morris-search-enrique-arochi-allen/20697839/?fb_comment_id=fbc_794514147277927_795014063894602_795014063894602

Dallasftw Partypeople · Ravenshaw University
OK look people christina's boyfriend was a major drug dealer . He was arrested at the a strip club which packed in between 500 - 1000 people every saturday and sunday night. The cover charge to get into the club was $20 x 1000 people between $10,000 and $20,000 a night on door cover alone. The club is run by a convicted drug dealer and a convicted sex offender with multiple felonies who runs five yes five after hours clubs just like it across the state the first one starting in harlingen on the mexican border. The standard practice of their clubs was to confiscate dealers drugs and resale them , or to allow them to deal if they gave them half the earnings. Do the math , Big money ! A bouncer mysteriously died when they ran it out of the fare room in Dallas , two young people overdosed at the club and died .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjXbQkE2En0 . Christina Morris had threatened foster that she would leave him if he didn't quit , Christina Morris had recieved threatening text messages according to one report I have read. One of the promoters started His career on the border of Mexico , and Arochi has ties to the Sinaloa Cartel https://twitter.com/javierarochi , also he is a big fan of the cartels leader Chop Guzman look at his photo's https://www.facebook.com/javier.arochi , worse he is friends with Chop Guzman's son el-chopito who now runs the cartel since his fathers arrest https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007303654577
http://www.savevid.com/video/ivan-archivaldo.html . Ernesto Garcia another Sinoloia supporter posted a threat to Foster on the fox four news site Dec 10, 2014 @ 9:10 PM saying "or maybe the Cartel sent a message to him killed his girl friend". He has a picture of chop guzman lauding the good his drug money does for the community he came from in mexico and Arochi is from san louis potsi sinoloia terratory ! There were phone calls and text made between Arochi's phone and Fosters phone. Arochi said it was because "Christina's phone had died" this is a lie because her phone pinged cell phone towers after that as detailed in the indictment. only one text message photo is discussed at 2:34 a picture of morris's hand holding keys. A strange picture that tells me hunter foster was worried and wanted to know for sure that she was still in possession of them. Arochi says he had 10 shots and took a aderoll which 2 or 3 shots in combo would have caused erectile disfunction. Unless he had a viagra in his pocket no sexual assault took place at all that night to be frank. Also they left the parking garage at 3:55 am seen on video documented. Arochi's vehicle left the garage at 3:58 on video documented in indictment , he didn't sexually assault her in three minutes folks not enough time to beat her into submisson and do that in the garage surrounded by security guards getting off work also noted in indictment. Arochi's phone called Foster's at 3:50 , 3:55 and 3:58 documented. If morris is in Arochi's trunk bleeding then she is not on her phone now is she ?Arochi is ! At 4:08 his car went through the toll road gantry northbound at custer there are shorter routes to his house but he is staying on the highway so no one hears her banging on the trunk because she is still alive as I said there has been no time for a sexual assault. And she didn't just need to use his phone because at 4:56 her phone pinged back around the shops at legacy 23 minutes away from Arochi's house. He lives with his parents and brother so he didn't sexually assault her at home . He may have gone back to make sure no one saw him and no cops were at he shops asking questions and that he left no evidence in the struggle. h didn't how ever take the same route his toll tag would have showed that . There are five unaccounted for hours before his car is spoted at the gas station. If assault was the motive he has to take her some place secluded , my question is what the hell place in the dallas area does he feel safe enough to assault this girl for four hours at ? I can think of none except way north out side all the city or south to a friends house where e was drected to leave her at. Maybe very wealthy friends who want to stop morris from costing them millions by narking them out like these : http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/TX05051855/John-David-De-Leon.html
John David De Leon Sex Offender in Abilene, TX 79603 | Homefacts http://thedirty.com/2014/08/new-plush-manager-is-a-wanna-be-mobster-creep-2/
edm dallas December 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM
"Craig Ellis who runs it is a felon convicted drug dealer who allows sales and rival dealers to pay him other guy is Jon Deleon is a mexican pedo from Oak Cliff that tried to molest one of his sons football team mate friends this past summer so yea this place is nasty". taking from online article. also see Read more at http://thedirty.com/2012/12/eternal-tacky-hours/#BiRFZ79MGa2ccSLa.99
http://thedirty.com/2012/12/eternal-tacky-hours/ No wonder the city is shutting this club down permeantly how the hell did a convicted sex offender open up five after hours clubs around the state and have a drug ring with 15 dealers arrested at eternal after hours dallas and no one notice ???? Impossiable !!!! Money talks in local government ! This was clearly a hit job not a sexually motivated kid napping people !
December 21 at 2:05pm

WOW and

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: December 23, 2014, 11:02:08 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/search-continues-after-affidavit-reveals-morris-was-in-suspect-s/article_d2615bde-8a12-11e4-a797-877315f7b9af.html

Search continues after affidavit reveals Morris was in suspect’s trunk

More than 50 volunteers join search effort

Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 1:43 pm | Updated: 6:21 pm, Mon Dec 22, 2014.

The search for Christina Morris, missing since Aug. 30, intensified over the weekend after search and arrest warrant affidavits for Enrique Arochi, the man charged with kidnapping her, revealed potential new clues to her whereabouts.

More than 50 friends, family members and supporters gathered Saturday morning at Allen High School to scour areas in Allen and Plano for the missing 23-year-old.

“We’ve come a long way and we’re getting closer. I feel it in my heart,” said Jonni McElroy, Morris’ mother, as she led the volunteers in prayer. “We pray that you also give Enrique the strength, even though he has gone and done a lot of evil things. He says he comes from a Christian background, and we pray that you reunite him back with you and that you give him the strength to tell us the truth and help bring Christina back into our life. We deserve it, we want it and we will not give up. We have an army on our side and we’re simply blessed.”

The affidavits, unsealed Friday, indicate that Morris’ DNA was found in the trunk of Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. Plano Police Department detectives believe Morris left the parking garage where she was last seen in Arochi’s trunk.

Toll tag records show Arochi’s car traveled through the Custer Road gantry on State Highway 121 at 4:08 a.m. Aug. 30. However, cell phone records show Morris’ and Arochi’s phones pinged a cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway at 4:47 a.m. and 4:56 a.m., respectively, indicating Arochi returned to an area just north of The Shops at Legacy.

Arochi’s attorney at the time, Keith Gore, released the following statement:

“My initial reaction to the affidavit for Enrique’s arrest is that it appears based largely upon conjecture and speculation, and leaves many questions unanswered. The arrest affidavit confirms that further investigation is required. We are encouraged that the police continue to investigate. We will continue investigating the allegations against Enrique, and we will also continue cooperating with the police.”

Arochi changed lawyers for the third time on Monday, hiring Richard K. Franklin to represent him.

Organized searches have been scheduled for Saturday mornings, but McElroy and Plano PD continue to conduct their own daily searches.

“We will be conducting searches through the holidays, including Christmas Day and New Year’s Day,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman. “We have made the decision within this department that we are going to conduct daily regular searches, and there’s not going to be any wavering from that. We’re committed to covering as much ground as we can and in a short period of time.”

Tilley said Plano PD is bringing in outside resources to assist in its search but would not disclose those resources.

For search information and to volunteer, visit facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris.

For continued coverage, follow Brittany Feagans on Twitter.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: December 26, 2014, 07:50:31 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152948568024288&set=pcb.10152948568969288&type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2014, 09:55:35 AM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/19/affidavit-depicts-accused-christina-morris-kidnapper-as-sexually-frustrated/

Affidavit Depicts Accused Christina Morris Kidnapper As “Sexually Frustrated”

December 19, 2014 6:05 PM

PLANO (CBS 11 NEWS) – Recently released arrest documents for Enrique Arochi depict the accused kidnapper as a sexually frustrated young man, with a propensity for lying to police.

Arochi, is the prime suspect in the disappearance of Christina Morris. She is the Fort Worth woman who went missing after a night out with friends at The Shops at Legacy in Plano.

Arochi is currently charged with Aggravated Kidnapping and is being held in a Collin County jail on $1 million bond.

Arochi was the person last seen with Morris in surveillance video. The two were leaving the parking garage at The Shops at Legacy in the early hours of August 30, 2014.

The 24-year-old had gone public and even told CBS 11 on camera that he had nothing to do with Morris’ disappearance, however his arrest affidavit says otherwise.

The document said, in part:

“Arochi left the Shops at Legacy area and returned to his residence …in Allen, TX with Christina Morris in the trunk of his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro contrary to his statements that Morris was never in his vehicle.”

Morris’ mother, Jonni McElroy, spoke publicly following the release of the affidavit. She said she was “torn up” over the details revealed. “When you read that your daughter was in the trunk of this car, it’s unspeakable…it’s unspeakable.”

The affidavit went on to describe Arochi as a sexual frustrated man who targeted Morris after a previous sexual advance on another woman that night was rebuffed. The documents also said he repeatedly lied to police about his involvement in the disappearance.

Perhaps the most conclusive evidence police found was a DNA match between samples taken from Arochi’s car and a DNA profile for Christina Morris.

The affidavit read:

“Due to the amount of Christina Morris DNA found to be present in the interior trunk area of Arochi’s vehicle, affiant believes this DNA was from Christina Morris bodily fluids such as blood or saliva.”

According to detectives, empty bottles of chemical cleaners found in Arochi’s home trash cans and other evidence inside his car leads officials to belief he unsuccessfully tried to wipe away DNA evidence.

McElroy said, “I want answers, and I think he needs to give us those answers.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2014, 10:03:26 AM »

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2014/12/christina_morris_dna_cell_phone_records_show_she_was_in_trunk_of_friends_car_cops_say.php

Christina Morris' DNA, Phone Records Show She Was in Trunk of Friend's Car, Cops Say

By Stephen Young Fri., Dec. 19 2014 at 1:17 PM

Enrique Arochi was angry, cops say, because one of his friends declined his sexual advances. Not content to end a night that began, he told police, with an Adderall and continued with 10 shots of Captain Morgan's at a friend's apartment and three to five beers at a Shops at Legacy bar, Plano police say Arochi left a parking garage at the Plano shopping center with Christina Morris in the trunk of his car.

A probable cause affidavit first obtained by KTVT says that a swab taken from the bumper of Arochi's 2010 Camaro matched Morris' DNA perfectly. Her cell phone, police say, pinged multiple cell towers as Arochi drove to the house he shared with his mother after leaving the parking garage. He arrived at the house, located in Allen, 40 minutes after police say he kidnapped Morris.

Trash from the residence scoured by police revealed cleaning supplies -- they say the Camaro looked like it had just been cleaned the first time they saw it -- and a note written in Spanish referring to a black shirt and text messages from the night of August 29 and the morning of August 30, the last time anyone saw Morris. The car had damage on its right-front fender and Arochi had bruising and scratching on his right arm, police say. Arochi told them that one of the car's wheels had fallen on him while he was "turning his tires around" and he'd punched the fender in anger. A worker at Huffines Collision Center in Plano told police that the damage to the car was inconsistent with the accident Arochi described.

Just over five hours after Morris' cell phone's last recorded ping -- at 4:47 a.m. on August 30 off a tower just north of the Shops at Legacy -- Arochi was captured on video at an Allen Exxon station, using a squeegee to wipe down the outside of his car's trunk.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: December 29, 2014, 07:02:01 PM »

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier/news/christina-morris-investigation-timeline/article_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

Christina Morris investigation timeline

Posted: Monday, December 29, 2014 4:46 pm | Updated: 5:31 pm, Mon Dec 29, 2014.

Brittany Feagans, bfeagans@starlocalmedia.com | 0 comments

Aug. 25, 2014

-Enrique Arochi allegedly steals gold Samsung Galaxy S5 phone from Sprint and activates it on his account.

Aug. 29, 2014

11:22 p.m. Arochi’s vehicle enters parking garage, 5717 Legacy Dr. Morris’ car enters immediately after.

Aug. 30, 2014

12:31 a.m. Morris’ ID scanned at Scruffy Duffies bar at Shops at Legacy.

12:34 a.m. Credit card transaction made w/ Morris’ MasterCard at Scruffy Duffies bar.

-Arochi, Sabrina Boss and Paulina Petrosky go to Whataburger. Morris and friend Steven Nickerson returned back to Petrosky's apartment.

2:34 a.m. Morris sent photo of her hand holding two keys to boyfriend Hunter Foster.

3:30 a.m. Morris and Arochi leave Petrosky’s apartment on Scruggs Way.

3:43 a.m. Morris calls Steven Nickerson, says she’s still walking to her vehicle.

3:50 a.m. Text or phone call made from Arochi’s phone to Foster.

3:53 a.m. Text or phone call made from Arochi’s phone to Foster.

3:55 a.m. Text or phone call made from Arochi’s phone to Foster.

3:55 a.m. Arochi and Morris seen on surveillance camera entering parking garage.

3:58 a.m. Arochi’s Camaro leaves the parking garage.

4:08 a.m. Arochi’s Camaro passed through Custer Road gantry northbound on S.H. 121.

4:47 a.m. Morris’ phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

4:56 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

5:32 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower in 1500 block of Bethany Drive near his home.

6:21 a.m. Sun rises.

10:15 a.m. Arochi pumps gas, inspects trunk and driver’s side of vehicle at Allen Kroger, 1212 E. Bethany Drive. He is seen on video wiping  down passenger side door and scrubbing  back of vehicle with squeegee.

11:00 a.m. Sprint coworker says Arochi arrives to work about 3 hours late, parks in back and appears “messed up,” walking with a limp. Coworkes says Arochi had visible scratches and a bite mark on his arm, and was complaining his ribs hurt.

Sept. 2, 2014

11:17 p.m. Mark Morris reports his daughter missing to Plano PD.

Sept. 3, 2014

-Detectives assigned to case and attempt to contact Arochi at 1218 Harvard Lane in Allen.

-Detectives interview Arochi and obtain consent to view his car.

-After first interview, detectives see video footage from garage and call Arochi back for 2nd interview.

Sept. 4, 2014

-Detectives interview Arochi for a third time.

-Morris’ Toyota Celica processed by CSI, Dr Pepper can collected to obtain DNA profile.

Sept. 6, 2014

-Detective has conversation with Arochi about how he received injuries to his arm. Arochi claims he used a “lifter” to turn the tires on his vehicle and a tire fell on his arm.

-Detective interviews Boss, who said Arochi left angry that she rebuffed his advances.

-Foster allows detectives to forensically extract his cellphone records.

Sept. 10, 2014

-Detectives conduct a trash pull at Arochi’s home and log cleaning rags, towels and several empty bottles of cleaning supplies that appeared to be recently purchased.

Sept. 15, 2014

-Detective contacted by Sprint Regional Manager Scott Aronstein, who advised that Arochi had stolen a gold Samsung Galaxy S5 phone from Sprint and activated it on his personal account on Aug. 25.

-Arochi arrested by Wylie Police Department, charged with Class A misdemeanor for theft between $500 and $1500.

Sept. 18, 2014

-Detective interviewed brother Carlos Arochi, asked about car jack Enrique supposedly injured himself using.

Sept. 22, 2014

3 p.m. Arochi posts bond for theft arrest, released through Collin County Sherriff’s Office.

Sept. 23, 2014

-Detectives take possession of stolen cellular phone, returned by Sprint employee. Forensic analysis indicates phone has been “wiped” to eliminate or destroy data.

Sept. 24, 2014

-Detectives conduct additional trash pull at Arochi residence. Empty bottles of cleaning supplies, including a gallon-size bottle of OdoBan cleaner and a 32-oz bottle of multi-surface cleaner found in trash. Bottles appeared to be in good condition and recently purchased. Detective found empty cellular phone boxes and a handwritten Spanish note listing the following items: black shirt, texts from the 29th through today’s date, bank bills and cellular bills.

-Detective obtains surveillance video from 10:15 a.m. on Aug. 30 at Kroger, in which Arochi inspects and wipes down his car.

Sept. 26, 2014

-Detectives obtain and execute search warrant for Arochi’s 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. Car processed for the presence of bodily fluids and other trace evidence. Swabs were collected from the interior of the vehicle and the interior of the trunk.

Dec. 9, 2014

-Bode Technology forensic report comes back positive for Morris’ DNA on a sample labeled “swab from edge of trunk opening.” Swab indicated a significant amount of DNA present, likely from blood or saliva.

-Other DNA profiles were present, including the DNA of an unknown male

Dec. 13, 2014

7:50 a.m. Plano PD arrests Arochi at his home, charges him with aggravated kidnapping.

-Booked at Plano Jail, transferred to Collin County Detention Center.

-Arochi’s car is towed to Plano PD Crime Lab.

Dec. 14, 2014

-Arochi arraigned at Collin County Detention Center.

For continued coverage, follow Brittany Feagans on Twitter.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: December 31, 2014, 09:32:30 AM »

Thank you for posting the updates and the timeline, texasmom.  I hope Christina can be found soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.