April 19, 2024, 12:27:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christina Marie Morris 23 yo, Last Seen 3:00 a.m. 8/30/14 in Plano, TX REMAINS FOUND  (Read 176635 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: April 19, 2018, 04:46:05 PM »

https://www.turrentinejacksonmorrow.com/obituaries/christina-marie-morris

In Loving Memory
Service
Saturday, April 21, 2018
11:00 am
First Baptist Church of Allen
201 E. McDermott Drive
Allen, Texas 75002

Christina Marie Morris
July 25, 1991 - August 30, 2014

Christina Marie Morris was born July 25, 1991, in Wylie, Texas. She grew up in Allen, Texas and graduated from Allen High School in 2009.  Christina was a 2013 graduate from the University of Texas at Dallas where she received a bachelor’s degree in marketing.

To know Christina, you need to know her favorite quote by idol James Dean: “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.”

Although she was taken from us far too soon, just one month after celebrating her 23rd birthday, Christina continues to change countless lives for the better. She is greatly missed and will never be forgotten.

Christina lived life to the fullest and always encouraged people to be the best possible version of themselves. She embraced everyone’s uniqueness, often recognizing their potential even when they didn’t. Christina always pushed others to fulfill their dreams and never give up.

She was always ready to make people laugh, either with silly faces or crazy costumes. And then there was the way she told stories, transforming the most mundane things into animated tales of wild adventures. To Christina, there were no small things. Everything was important.

The young woman with a dazzling smile and big hugs never met a stranger. Her happiness was big. Her sadness was big. Everything in life was big.

Ask friends to describe her and you’ll hear a wide range: goofy, quirky, fashionista, stubborn, fun-loving, passionate, energetic, strong, creative, active, open, summer-loving, spunky and driven. She strived to do her best in everything she did. There was always a sense of urgency about her. She was a tiny girl but had the biggest heart.

“She was the epitome of a true friend and one of the most genuine people I have ever met,” one friend said.

To her friends: Christina continues to speak to us. Listen for her voice and hear her pushing you to be the very best you. Never underestimate what you’re capable of achieving. She is never far away, and she’ll always be your biggest cheerleader.

We can’t fill this empty space that she’s left in our hearts, but we can keep her spirit alive. Make someone smile for her today. Lend a helping hand.

And don’t stop saying her name. Tell her stories. Laugh. And be proud and thankful to have been a part of her life.

Her disappearance on Aug. 30, 2014, brought together a diverse group of people who have become a family. They embody her selfless spirit and her “never give up” attitude, and are affectionately known as Team Christina. After three and a half years spent searching, posting flyers, and praying, Christina was found March 7, 2018, in Anna, Texas.

Survivors include her parents, Mark and Anna Morris of Allen and Jonni Hare of Tyler; sister, Sarah Estes and brother-in-law Patrick Estes of Carrollton; brother, Jacob Morris of Allen; grandparents, David and Linda Morris of McKinney,  Carol and Ben Reynolds of Tyler, Carol and John Hare of Sanford, Florida and Vikki Marshall of Tatum; aunts and uncles, Tracy and Rob Danly of Little Elm, Bobbi and Joseph Ferrandino of Valparaiso, Indiana, Jill Thurman and Hunter Hubbard of Enterprise, Florida, Ronald and Stephanie Shivers of Las Vegas, Nevada, Donald and Shanon Shivers of Fort Mill, S.C., Dora and Daniel Brindle of Merritt Island, Florida, Peggy and Chris Marlette of Sanford, Florida and Kayraen Reeks of Marshall; her beloved beagle, Madden; and many dear cousins and best friends.

A public celebration of life and joy will be held at 11:00 a.m., Saturday, April 21, 2018 at First Baptist Church in Allen. A private burial service will be at Ridgeview Memorial Park in Allen at a later date.

Memorials may be made in her honor to First Baptist Church in Allen or a charity of your choice.

“Make the most of the time you have and don’t sweat the little things,”

Christina once wrote. “Life is too short.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 19, 2018, 05:11:46 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/photos/a.715774931845348.1073741827.715773018512206/1692456720843826/?type=3&theater

Help Find Christina Morris
April 16

Our family invites all of Team Christina - friends, family, and supporters - to celebrate the life and love of Christina Marie Morris.

While she was taken from us far too soon, she has changed countless lives for the better. She will never be forgotten.

Please join us as we honor her memory at First Baptist Church in Allen, TX on Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 11:00 AM. The memorial service is open to the public. All are welcome.  💜

https://www.facebook.com/events/582466968786368/?ti=icl

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 12, 2018, 05:22:28 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/FortenberryFirmPLLC/photos/a.465916723831315.1073741828.458525097903811/502517630171224

Fortenberry Firm
8 hrs ·

STATE vs. AROCHI, judgment of the trial court is AFFIRMED. Today, the Dallas Court of Appeals denied every issue raised by the defendant and affirmed the conviction.

Some cases never leave you, this is one of them. I poured my heart and soul into it. Thanks to the men and women in blue at the Plano Texas Police Department and other agencies who worked tirelessly on this case and never gave up. I appreciate all the support and help from everyone at Collin County Criminal District Attorney's Office. To the family of Help Find Christina Morris, I hope this news gives you peace and comfort. #TeamChristina #ArochiTrial

I am proud to say that at the Fortenberry Firm I will continue to give victims a voice in court!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.