March 29, 2024, 04:17:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Nearly 30% of CA Kids Illegal or 'Don't Speak English'"  (Read 960 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 07, 2014, 04:17:29 AM »

Hmmm...I've read that California consumed 30% of the welfare spending in this nation.  10% of workers in Cali are illegal.

What's wrong with this picture?

When does the invasion stop?  When all the legal citizens are gone?  For years, I've been reading about Latin gangs targeting blacks.  When does it end?

Prosperity in the inner city created by importing more welfare cases?  Criminals that are never held accountable for their actions?  Making welfare landlords and their investors wealthy?  Driving out any remaining business?

When will government be accountable to the citizens?  Americans?

During Thursday night's California gubernatorial debate against Republican Neel Kashkari, California Governor Jerry Brown (D) revealed that nearly 30% of the state's schoolchildren are either illegal immigrants or do not speak English.

Brown, who recently said that illegal immigrants from Mexico were "all welcome in California," praised his administration's immigration policies. He said that California is "setting the pace" on immigration laws and mentioned bills he signed that gave driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, made California a sanctuary state (Trust Act), and granted in-state tuition to illegal immigrants (CA DREAM Act). Brown then said that these policies were necessary because "about 30%" of schoolchildren in California are "either undocumented or don't speak English."

A California Immigrant Policy Center report found that there are 2.6 million illegal immigrants in California (or 26% of all immigrants) while illegal immigrants make up nearly 10% of the state's workforce, including "38% of the agriculture industry and 14% of the construction industry."

read more here - http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California/2014/09/05/Gov-Jerry-Brown-Nearly-30-of-CA-Kids-Illegal-or-Don-t-Speak-English

People in other states have to supplement the 'poverty' and illegal aliens.  How is that fair?  Who profits off the illegals and their welfare checks?

If states like California want to profit from illegals and sanctuary, why don't they dig deep and pay for their choices?  Legislation? 

Just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.