April 26, 2024, 09:42:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police Look for Missing Clarksburg Mother & Sarah & Jacob Hoggle (Mother Indicted-kids dead)  (Read 12565 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2017, 10:15:15 PM »

Catherine Hoggle Indicted for Deaths of Sarah and Jacob
September 15, 2017
https://www.germantownpulse.net/single-post/2017/09/15/Catherine-Hoggle-Indicted-for-Deaths-of-Sarah-and-Jacob 

Three years and two days after first being taken into custody in Germantown in connection to the disappearance of her two children, Catherine Hoggle was indicted by a Grand Jury in Montgomery County.
   Late Thursday night word came that Hoggle had been indicted for the murder of her two children, Sarah and Jacob.

Since being taken into custody on Friday, Sept. 12, 2014, in Germantown, Hoggle has been in custody at Clifton T. Perkins Hospital Center where she’d been undergoing psychiatric evaluations. Three years of mental evaluations while being held on misdemeanor charges of child neglect and obstructing and hindering an investigation.

On Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017, the Montgomery County Grand Jury indicted Hoggle on two counts of murder, and she was now being held without bond Thursday night in the Montgomery County jail, according to reports.

Another hearing was scheduled for today (Friday, Sept. 15) and it was expected that Hoggle would again be found not-competent, which presented prosecutors with a problem because the statute of limitations on the obstruction charges was set to expire, which would mean that Hoggle could not be held and charged any longer.
   At the hearing originally scheduled for 8:00 am today, Hoggle’s attorney David Felson was going to argue for all charges being dropped due to the legal requirements for holding someone on the misdemeanor charges looming. If Felson were successful in his argument, it would have allowed Hoggle’s release from Perkins.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2017, 01:06:48 PM »

Moving this.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.