March 19, 2024, 01:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police: Zimmerman accused of threatening driver  (Read 8403 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 12, 2014, 07:23:50 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A driver says George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin, threatened to kill him, asking 'Do you know who I am?' during a road confrontation in their vehicles, a police spokeswoman said Friday.

The driver, 35-year-old Matthew Apperson, told Lake Mary police officers that a passenger in a truck stopped at a light next to his car on a busy street in the Orlando suburb on Tuesday, rolled down his window and yelled, "Hey, what's your problem? Why you shaking your finger?"

Apperson said he was listening to music with his windows rolled up at the time, and that the passenger's yelling was unprovoked.

The truck's driver then asked Apperson, "Do you know who I am?" according to a police report. Apperson said he believed it was Zimmerman.

"George Zimmerman was the driver, and they were threatening to kick my ass and to shoot me," Apperson told a police dispatcher in a 911 call.

View galleryThis image taken from a video released by attorney …
This image taken from a video released by attorney Howard Iken on Wednesday, March 12, 2014, shows G …
Apperson told the dispatcher that he pulled into a nearby gas station to use the phone since he didn't have his cellphone, and the truck followed him. Zimmerman drove the truck up to Apperson's car, blocking him in, Apperson said.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-zimmerman-accused-threatening-driver-171138304.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.