March 19, 2024, 03:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing Since 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#1  (Read 619009 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: September 16, 2014, 07:26:30 AM »

18 Year Old University of Virginia Student Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing Since 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA (VIDEO)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/09/16/18-year-old-university-of-virginia-student-hannah-elizabeth-graham-missing-since-91314-in-charlottesville-va/

18 year old coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham has been missing since September 13, 2014 in Charlottesville, Virginia. Hannah Elizabeth Graham. a student at the University of Virginia, was last seen by friends at Camden Plaza about 11:50 p.m. Friday, according to Facebook posts.  Her last contact with friends via text message at 1:20 a.m. on Saturday  saying  she was lost walking home from a party near 14th and Wertland.  She texted a friend after leaving a party, “I’m lost, come find me.”

If anyone has any with information regarding the whereabouts of Hannah Elizabeth Graham, please contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 12:42:15 PM by klaasend » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 07:28:35 AM »

Missing UVa student's last text said she was lost

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/missing-uva-student-s-last-text-said-she-was-lost/article_fa7df5eb-0f59-5ff5-95ad-68737fa35a21.html

Police said friends and family contacted them Sunday afternoon after last hearing from Graham about 1:30 a.m. Saturday.

That’s when she sent a text message to a friend saying she was lost walking home from a party near 14th and Wertland.

“We are focusing on that area and conducting a search,” said Charlottesville police Lt. Ronnie Roberts. “That’s the last area that we have knowledge of her having been.”

Roberts said police began searching Sunday when they first heard Graham was missing.

“Police detectives responded immediately and have been working to find Hannah since learning of her disappearance. A search using a bloodhound was conducted Sunday evening, but that search did not turn up anything useful,” Roberts said.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 07:31:37 AM »

New photos released of missing UVa. student Hannah Elizabeth Graham 

http://wtkr.com/2014/09/15/police-searching-for-missing-uva-student-hannah-elizabeth-graham/

Charlottesville, Va. – Police in Charlottesville have released new photos in the search for a missing University of Virginia student who was last heard from on Saturday.

The pictures released by police are of Graham in her apartment building around 9:30 p.m. the Friday she went missing. At the request of her family the address is not being released.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 09:01:14 AM »

I hope they find her soon and she is okay. But like so many of these the longer they go without finding her, the chances of her being found alive drop with each passing day. Way do these kids today think it's okay to walk alone at night?  The area around the University is filled with apartments and lots of trees. I don't know how well the areas around the school are lit up. But I can understand how one might get lost walking around if they didn't know the area well. Prayers for Hannah and her family.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 09:09:19 AM »

I hope they find her soon and she is okay. But like so many of these the longer they go without finding her, the chances of her being found alive drop with each passing day. Way do these kids today think it's okay to walk alone at night?  The area around the University is filled with apartments and lots of trees. I don't know how well the areas around the school are lit up. But I can understand how one might get lost walking around if they didn't know the area well. Prayers for Hannah and her family.

Could not agree more Green Eyes.

Do you know how many coeds I walked to their cars or to their dorms to make sure they got to their destination safe when I was in college whether there was drinking involved or not?

The alcohol and heavy drinking would only have made Hannah Elizabeth Graham more of a target. What the hell ever happened to the buddy system?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 09:50:30 AM »

Do you know how many coeds I walked to their cars or to their dorms to make sure they got to their destination safe when I was in college whether there was drinking involved or not?

The alcohol and heavy drinking would only have made Hannah Elizabeth Graham more of a target. What the hell ever happened to the buddy system?

Hi Ya Brother and All. Saw this posted on the UK Daily yesterday. I can't help but think of Morgan Harrington. That killer is still on the loose. Also, you can't tell me that the way Morgan was found in that field that the killer wasn't intimately familiar with Charlottesville. If I recall correctly, and I think I do - they did find his DNA in suburban Washington in another case. However, people in Charlottesville travel back and forth quite often. It's a little hide-a-way for politicians and Washington elite.

Hope this woman is found quickly and safely.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 09:52:47 AM »

I grew up in a much safer time. Even then never walked alone. I wish I knew what happened to the buddy system. I agree if she was drinking then she was even an easier target.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 03:51:01 PM »

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/17/FBI-believes-missing-college-student-hannah-graham-last-text-was-incorrect/20963791/?ncid=webmail4

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WTVR-TV) -- Police searching for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham said a witness spotted the teenager enter the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville the morning she disappeared. The Downtown Mall is a pedestrian mall with stores and restaurants along either side.
Charlottesville Police have asked those businesses to preserve security camera video so detectives could determine if it contained clues into what happened to Graham.
Charlottesville Police Capt. Gary Pleasants said prior to the sighting on the Downtown Mall, a security camera at a nearby Shell gas station captured video of Graham running by the gas station. He said the video revealed no one was chasing her at the time. Police planned to release the video later on Wednesday.
The video was recorded just before 1 a.m. Saturday.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 07:58:22 AM »

Police Continue Search for Missing UVA Student, 18 Year Old Hannah Graham in Charlottesville, VA … Surveillance Video Showed She Was Followed

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/09/18/police-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student-18-year-old-hannah-graham-in-charlottesville-va-surveillance-video-showed-she-was-followed/

The updated timeline of the last hours anyone heard from Graham looks like this:

11: 50 p.m. Friday — Graham last seen by friends at Camden Plaza Apartments, in the 200 block of 14th Street NW.
    12:45 a.m. Saturday — Graham seen on surveillance video outside of McGrady’s Pub on Grady Street.
    12:55 a.m. Saturday — Graham seen on Shell station surveillance video on Preston Ave.
    1 a.m. Saturday — Witness reports seeing Graham on Downtown Mall
    1:06 a.m. Saturday — Video captures Graham in front of Sal’s, continuing to walk east along the mall.
    1:08 a.m. Saturday — Graham seen in front of Tuel Jewelers.
    1:20 a.m. Saturday — Graham sends a text to friends saying she was lost in the area around 14th and Wertland Streets.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:10:26 AM by Red » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 08:06:43 AM »

Police Continue Search for Missing UVA Student, Hannah Graham

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26555344/police-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

Charlottesville police are shifting their investigation into the disappearance of a University of Virginia student to the downtown mall.

Graham was reported missing on Sunday when friends and family realized they hadn't seen or heard from her since late Friday/early Saturday morning.

Surveillance video released Wednesday shows 18-year-old, second-year student Hannah Graham heading downtown early Saturday morning. Wednesday night, Charlottesville police released surveillance videos from Sal's Caffe Italia - at 1:06 a.m. Saturday - and from Tuel Jewelers - at 1:08 a.m. - that show Graham walking on the downtown mall. A man is seen walking in front of Graham. He stops and is then seen walking behind her. Two minutes later, Graham is seen walking with another woman with the same man following them. The man has identified himself and has spoken to police, saying he followed Graham to see if she needed help. He says he saw another man put his arm around Graham, and now police are looking for that second man.

Thursday, police will pull more surveillance video to see where she and the unidentified man went next.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 08:13:01 AM »

Police: Missing UVa. student Hannah Graham seen running past gas station, entering Downtown Mall

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/17/hannah-graham-downtown-mall/

Police searching for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham said a witness spotted the teenager enter the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville the morning she disappeared. The Downtown Mall is a pedestrian mall with stores and restaurants along either side.

Charlottesville Police have asked those businesses to preserve security camera video so detectives could determine if it contained clues into what happened to Graham.

Charlottesville Police Capt. Gary Pleasants said prior to the sighting on the Downtown Mall, a security camera at a nearby Shell gas station captured video of Graham running by the gas station.

He said the video revealed no one was chasing her at the time.  The video was recorded just before 1 a.m. Saturday.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 08:23:37 AM »

Parents of missing U.Va. student fear foul play

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/parents-of-missing-university-of-virginia-student-fear-foul-play/

The family of a missing University of Virginia student suspects foul play in their daughter's disappearance.

At a press conference Wednesday afternoon, Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo read an emotional statement from the family of Hannah Graham, 18, who vanished after a night out with friends early Saturday.

"Hannah is beyond precious to us. We are truly devastated by her disappearance," read the statement issued by her parents, John and Susan Graham. "It's totally out of character for us not to have heard from her and we fear foul play."

Police have said they have no evidence to point to any criminal elements in her disappearance, however.

Sadly, this does appear to be a case of foul play.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 10:05:40 AM »

Sadly, I have a theory about this case. The UK Daily Mail is running alot of stories on this case, so I have been following it closely there. I noticed in one article they mentioned "Old Town" Charlottesville. There's alot of money there and old homes. The people who live there are the unsuspecting, well-educated types. These are the Victorian homes and generally speaking older, more established families. I can't help but wonder if whomever did this is a well-known and well-established member of the community. The type of person that would escape scrutiny in a case such as this one and possibly a few others.

Hunt for mystery man seen with his arm around missing UVA student after police release new surveillance footage showing teen being followed as she stumbled through deserted mall

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2760793/Hunt-mystery-man-seen-arm-missing-UVA-student-police-release-new-surveillance-footage-showing-teen-followed-stumbled-deserted-mall.html

Also, saw this comment from someone who lives in Culpeper - that's north of Charlottesville, about 45 minutes.

DaisyMJ, Culpeper, United States, 1 day ago

Randy Taylor has been found guilty the the murder of Alexis Murphy and he knew Samantha Ann Clarke. He was the last person who spoke with Samantha before she disappeared. He called her 5 times according to cellphone records. I wonder if he is the one who is responsible for Morgan Harrington disappearance. I hope this young lady is found soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2757351/Hannah-Graham-hunt-Search-missing-UVA-student-centers-Irish-bar-parents-say-18-year-old-not-disappear-without-contacting-family-friends.html#ixzz3Dg0SQ6SE

Generally speaking, most the abductors are men between 25-35. There could always be an exception. However, I have to wonder if this person is someone that lives with his parents in Old Town Charlottesville.

One last point, I made a mental note of the area where Morgan Harrington's Pantera shirt was found - it's right around the corner from where Hannah was last seen.

Maybe someone wants to Google Map that.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 10:26:07 AM »

Here's the general area where Morgan's Pantera shirt was found - 15th Street, NW near Grady Avenue in Charlottesville VA 22903.

https://storify.com/C2Case/morgan-harrington

Here's the bar where Hannah was seen -

McGrady's Irish Pub

Address: 946 Grady Ave #16, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Phone:(434) 293-3473

Here's a Google link I created - not sure if it will link properly for anyone clicking it and I don't have screen capture on this laptop yet, so I'll just use Print Screen and load it to a bucket. I'll leave a direct link in case it doesn't post in the image option.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b552/BadKarmaRoundUp/Hannah_zps38b381f4.jpg

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 10:34:21 AM »

I looked around a little bit - and haven't found it yet, but wasn't the DNA found in Morgan's case linked to an African American? Thought I recalled that from the earlier case. Also, there are some images out there in the person in the Washington case that is linked to Morgan and he looks black.

Here's his sketch.
https://www.connectedtothecase.com/morganharrington

+++

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 04:18:11 PM »

http://www.wvec.com/news/BREAKING-Police-release-description-of-person-of-interest-in-missing-UVa-student-case-275649921.html
BREAKING: Police release description of "person of interest" in missing UVa student case
September 18, 2014

CHARLOTTESVILLE- Charlottesville Police have released a description of a "person of interest" related to the investigation of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, 18.
 This person is described as a black male, 5'10"-5'11", 250-285 pounds, close shaved head, goatee, with a slight 'beer belly'. He is described as being in his late 20s to early 30s and wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt, police said.
He was seen with Hannah Graham in the 3-500 blocks of E. Main St. on the Downtown Mall in the City of Charlottesville around 1-1:15 a.m. on September 13 (Friday night/Saturday morning), according to police.
Police said a white male, who is captured walking behind Graham in surveillance video, reported seeing a black male put his arms around Graham while she was walking on the Downtown Mall early Saturday morning.
The white male in the video came to the police department and told them he was following Graham because she seemed distressed and he wanted to make sure she got safely to wherever she was going, police said.
The black male is not captured on video, but the white male told police that he saw the black male come up to Graham and put his arm around her. Graham and the black male started talking and the white male said that it appeared they either knew each other or the man was trying to help her, according to police.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 04:41:07 PM »

made a map of the video captures places, from Reds posted timeline

The updated timeline of the last hours anyone heard from Graham looks like this:

11: 50 p.m. Friday — Graham last seen by friends at Camden Plaza Apartments, in the 200 block of 14th Street NW.
    12:45 a.m. Saturday — Graham seen on surveillance video outside of McGrady’s Pub on Grady Street.
946 Grady Ave #16, Charlottesville, VA 22903
    12:55 a.m. Saturday — Graham seen on Shell station surveillance video on Preston Ave.
601 Preston Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22903
    1 a.m. Saturday — Witness reports seeing Graham on Downtown Mall

.......................extra info on the mall..............
The Downtown Mall in Charlottesville, Virginia is one of the longest pedestrian malls in the United States. Located on Main Street, it runs from 6th St. N.E. to Old Preston Ave., where it extends to Water St., for total length of eight blocks.
    1:06 a.m. Saturday — Video captures Graham in front of Sal’s, continuing to walk east along the mall.   Sal's Caffe Italia, 221 E Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22902
    1:08 a.m. Saturday — Graham seen in front of Tuel Jewelers.
Tuel Jewelers, 319 E Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22902
    1:20 a.m. Saturday — Graham sends a text to friends saying she was lost in the area around 14th and Wertland Streets.

map
https://goo.gl/maps/xRoIc
listed steps
https://goo.gl/maps/afZcf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 04:44:28 PM »

New video of missing Virginia student emerges
WUSA-TV, Washington, D.C. 8:05 a.m. EDT September 18, 2014
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/17/missing-virginia-student/15776313/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 07:15:03 PM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mom-slain-va-student-sees-similarities-hannah-graham-case-article-1.1944935
Mother of UVA student slain in 2009 sees similarities between daughter and missing Hannah Graham
Five years before Graham, a 18-year-old University of Virginia sophomore, vanished during a night out in Charlottesville last week, Morgan Harrington, a 20-year-old Virginia Tech student, also disappeared. Harrington's body was recovered in a field four months later but her killer was never caught.
September 18, 2014

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2014, 07:18:15 PM »

Here's the general area where Morgan's Pantera shirt was found - 15th Street, NW near Grady Avenue in Charlottesville VA 22903.

https://storify.com/C2Case/morgan-harrington

Here's the bar where Hannah was seen -

McGrady's Irish Pub

Address: 946 Grady Ave #16, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Phone:(434) 293-3473

Here's a Google link I created - not sure if it will link properly for anyone clicking it and I don't have screen capture on this laptop yet, so I'll just use Print Screen and load it to a bucket. I'll leave a direct link in case it doesn't post in the image option.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b552/BadKarmaRoundUp/Hannah_zps38b381f4.jpg

That's weird.....why is my 'almost' screen name in that link above?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.