March 19, 2024, 04:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing Since 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#1  (Read 619026 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2014, 07:26:41 PM »

Here are links to the two discussion threads, timeline thread and candles for Morgan Harrington's case for those that would like to review them or add to the discussion and information.   

Thread #1
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6318.0
VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10
« on: October 19, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »

Thread #2
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7014.0
Morgan Dana Harrington #2 7/1/10 -
« on: January 27, 2010, 06:26:21 PM »

Thread:  Timelines
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6454.0
Morgan Harrington - Timelines
« on: November 08, 2009, 08:56:34 AM »

Morgan's Candles:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Morga

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 08:41:27 PM »

I hope they find her soon and she is okay. But like so many of these the longer they go without finding her, the chances of her being found alive drop with each passing day. Way do these kids today think it's okay to walk alone at night?  The area around the University is filled with apartments and lots of trees. I don't know how well the areas around the school are lit up. But I can understand how one might get lost walking around if they didn't know the area well. Prayers for Hannah and her family.

Could not agree more Green Eyes.

Do you know how many coeds I walked to their cars or to their dorms to make sure they got to their destination safe when I was in college whether there was drinking involved or not?

The alcohol and heavy drinking would only have made Hannah Elizabeth Graham more of a target. What the hell ever happened to the buddy system?

Hi Ya Brother and All. Saw this posted on the UK Daily yesterday. I can't help but think of Morgan Harrington. That killer is still on the loose. Also, you can't tell me that the way Morgan was found in that field that the killer wasn't intimately familiar with Charlottesville. If I recall correctly, and I think I do - they did find his DNA in suburban Washington in another case. However, people in Charlottesville travel back and forth quite often. It's a little hide-a-way for politicians and Washington elite.

Hope this woman is found quickly and safely.

Good to see you Rob!   

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dna-links-abduction-morgan-harrington/story?id=12080850

DNA Links Second Abduction-Rape to Morgan Harrington
Nov. 7, 2010
By DEAN SCHABNER and EMILY FRIEDMAN

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/morgan-harrington-murder/2/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 08:58:53 PM »

Here's the general area where Morgan's Pantera shirt was found - 15th Street, NW near Grady Avenue in Charlottesville VA 22903.

https://storify.com/C2Case/morgan-harrington

Here's the bar where Hannah was seen -

McGrady's Irish Pub

Address: 946 Grady Ave #16, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Phone:(434) 293-3473

Here's a Google link I created - not sure if it will link properly for anyone clicking it and I don't have screen capture on this laptop yet, so I'll just use Print Screen and load it to a bucket. I'll leave a direct link in case it doesn't post in the image option.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b552/BadKarmaRoundUp/Hannah_zps38b381f4.jpg

That's weird.....why is my 'almost' screen name in that link above?

I thought of you when I named that bucket. I've had that bucket for a few years now.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 09:05:57 PM »

I don't have time to read back through all the threads - but I will say this - seems like quite a coincidence that Morgan's Pantera shirt was found right in that same area where Hannah was last seen.

It looks to me as if the killer of Moran and the abduction of Hannah are probably linked. Obviously, too early to say for sure - but if you get back on 29 (IIRC) that takes you to the area near where Morgans was found. IIRC, and it's been a while - you do have to make a few turns, but it's not real far off of 29.

HI to TM, too.

+++

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2014, 11:31:25 AM »

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26576229/police-searching-car-apartment-in-hannah-graham-case

Police Searching Car, Apartment in Hannah Graham Case
Posted: Sep 19, 2014 8:47 AM CDT
Updated: Sep 19, 2014 10:40 AM CDT

Police are executing two search warrants at the Hessian Hills apartment complex in connection with the Hannah Graham case.

Police say the investigation into the disappearance of UVA student Hannah Graham led them to a car, which then led them to a Hessian Hills apartment located off Barracks Road in Albemarle County. Police are executing two search warrants, one on the car and one on an apartment.

The car has been taken from the scene for processing. The time on the search warrant was 5:45 AM. Chief Tim Longo says he believes there were people in the home when police arrived early this morning, but says no one was taken into custody. He says there is a person of interest in the Graham case that is connected to this home.

Police were forced to wait for the apartment search warrant to arrive on the scene before executing it. "During the time period of which we were seizing that vehicle," said Longo, "We developed sufficient probable cause to obtain a search warrant for the residence." The warrants have already been placed under a court seal.

Police say Hannah Graham is not in the apartment or car involved in the search warrants. No arrests have been made and no one is being questioned at this point.

When asked if this is a big break in the case, Chief Longo replied, "I would hope that it is. You know, obviously not knowing what if any evidence we might find here as a result of this, I'm unable to say whether it's a break or not." He also said the search of the apartment could take several hours.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2014, 11:36:45 AM »

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/police-searching-albemarle-co-home-car-in-hannah-graham-case/article_d5278ec8-57a2-5134-9c17-c0537e6a8ea5.html

Police searching Albemarle Co. home, car in Hannah Graham case
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2014 11:14 am
By The (Charlottesville) Daily Progress 

Updated at 10:59 a.m.

Charlottesville police investigators are searching a Hessian Hills apartment and car as part of their probe into the disappearance of University of Virginia student Hannah Graham.

Police, including Charlottesville's forensic officers and officers from the Albemarle County police, began the search about a half-hour ago and said the search could take an hour or more.

Neighbors said police in unmarked cars were in the neighborhood early this morning and took a man from the apartment who matched the description of a man whom police were hoping to question regarding Graham.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2014, 04:11:19 PM »

Police claim 'major break' in disappearance of Hannah Graham
A news conference is scheduled for 5 p.m. today.
osted: Friday, September 19, 2014 11:14 am | Updated: 3:14 pm, Fri Sep 19, 2014.
By T. Rees Shapiro | The Washington Post

CHARLOTTESVILLE — Charlottesville police said Friday that they believe they have a major break in the case of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, and they are searching a vehicle they seized Friday morning at an off-campus apartment and have a new “person of interest.”
Police Chief Timothy Longo said officers arrived at the Hessian Hills complex after receiving a series of tips specifically related to the vehicle. Longo said there were three people inside a condo there, one of whom is associated with the vehicle. Police did not make any arrests.
Longo declined to provide details about the vehicle or how it might be connected to Graham’s disappearance, but he said that police are searching it for evidence. He called it a “major break” in the case nearly a week after Graham, an 18-year-old U-Va. sophomore from Fairfax County, went missing while walking alone late at night.

Graham has not been located and no one is in custody, Longo said. He said he is hopeful the new information will lead to an arrest in the case; a news conference has been rescheduled for 5 p.m. Friday.
more:
http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/police-searching-albemarle-co-home-car-in-hannah-graham-case/article_d5278ec8-57a2-5134-9c17-c0537e6a8ea5.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2014, 04:34:11 PM »

i think you can get the PC here and here

Police search apartment related to Hannah Graham case; 5 p.m. news conference scheduled
Charlottesville and Albemarle County police searched the apartment in Albemarle County Friday morning

WDBJ7 Reporter David Kaplan David Kaplan, dkaplan@wdbj7.com
POSTED: 10:59 AM EDT Sep 19, 2014    UPDATED: 04:14 PM EDT Sep 19, 2014

video of longo talking about removing the searched car
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/police-search-apartment-related-to-hannah-graham-case/28149954

WDBJ7 live stream backup
http://new.livestream.com/WDBJ/events/2735752 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2014, 04:46:07 PM »

the PC is on/up
WDBJ7 live stream backup
http://new.livestream.com/WDBJ/events/2735752 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2014, 04:50:49 PM »

apt complex that was searched,to last area of sighting of Hannah Graham
https://goo.gl/maps/fKmp8

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2014, 05:06:24 PM »

POI is black male with dread locks, 6ft 2 in 270LB
wonder why they dont post his driver lic photo

does anyone remember what the suspect looked like, in the 
Morgan Harrington case

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2014, 05:23:34 PM »

Police: Hannah Graham may have got into car with person of interest
Charlottesville and Albemarle County police searched the apartment in Albemarle County Friday morning

WDBJ7 Reporter David Kaplan David Kaplan, dkaplan@wdbj7.com
POSTED: 10:59 AM EDT Sep 19, 2014    UPDATED: 05:32 PM EDT Sep 19, 2014

Charlottesville police believe that Hannah Graham got into a vehicle with a person of interest in her disappearance.

Investigators executed a search warrant at the home of the person of interest is. His car, a 1998 orange Chrysler Coupe, was seized as part of the search warrant executed Friday. The person of interest is not in custody. Longo said he is not at liberty to disclose any items that were taken from the car of the person of interest.

Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo said that investigators have reason to believe Graham was in a bar with the person of interest, and that the person of interest lives on Hession Hills Way, which is where Friday's search warrant was executed.
more:
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/police-search-apartment-related-to-hannah-graham-case/28149954

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2014, 06:04:17 PM »

Morgan Harrington case

(Bolded by me)
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/New_Sketch_Released_of_Morgan_Harringtons_Suspected_Killer_156918795.html
New Sketch Released of Morgan Harrington's Suspected Killer
Updated: Mon 5:33 PM, Jun 04, 2012

The FBI has released a new sketch of the man they believe is responsible for killing Morgan Harrington. Morgan's mother, Gil Harrington is hoping the new picture triggers a memory with someone who has seen the suspect.

"To me, the most frightening thing about it is that it doesn't look like the face of evil; it looks like a regular person walking around and that's why this composite is important because there is someone who looks regular, walking around hiding in plain sight, probably in this town," said Harrington.

Virginia State Police(VSP) say the sketch is part of a new campaign.

According to VSP Spokeswoman Corrine Geller, "Virginia State Police and the FBI have been collaboraing on a multi-media marketing campaign related to the ongoing Morgan Harrington investigation."

The new sketch is similar to the composite sketch created after a Fairfax assault in 2005 but this sketch shows a fuller face, and the beard and moustache are both gone. The suspect has been genetically linked to that 2005 sexual assault and to Morgan Harrington's murder.

Police want to keep the suspect's picture in the public. They warn that the suspect has likely changed in appearance since the original 2005 sketch.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2014, 07:47:41 PM »

Today's Press Conference starts at 13:00

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/watch-live-backup-livestreaming/25755784

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2014, 08:22:29 PM »

Morgan Harrington case

(Bolded by me)
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/New_Sketch_Released_of_Morgan_Harringtons_Suspected_Killer_156918795.html
New Sketch Released of Morgan Harrington's Suspected Killer
Updated: Mon 5:33 PM, Jun 04, 2012

The FBI has released a new sketch of the man they believe is responsible for killing Morgan Harrington. Morgan's mother, Gil Harrington is hoping the new picture triggers a memory with someone who has seen the suspect.

"To me, the most frightening thing about it is that it doesn't look like the face of evil; it looks like a regular person walking around and that's why this composite is important because there is someone who looks regular, walking around hiding in plain sight, probably in this town," said Harrington.

Virginia State Police(VSP) say the sketch is part of a new campaign.

According to VSP Spokeswoman Corrine Geller, "Virginia State Police and the FBI have been collaboraing on a multi-media marketing campaign related to the ongoing Morgan Harrington investigation."

The new sketch is similar to the composite sketch created after a Fairfax assault in 2005 but this sketch shows a fuller face, and the beard and moustache are both gone. The suspect has been genetically linked to that 2005 sexual assault and to Morgan Harrington's murder.

Police want to keep the suspect's picture in the public. They warn that the suspect has likely changed in appearance since the original 2005 sketch.

http://www.wvec.com/news/BREAKING-Police-release-description-of-person-of-interest-in-missing-UVa-student-case-275649921.html
BREAKING: Police release description of "person of interest" in missing UVa student case
September 18, 2014

CHARLOTTESVILLE- Charlottesville Police have released a description of a "person of interest" related to the investigation of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, 18.
 This person is described as a black male, 5'10"-5'11", 250-285 pounds, close shaved head, goatee, with a slight 'beer belly'. He is described as being in his late 20s to early 30s and wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt, police said.
He was seen with Hannah Graham in the 3-500 blocks of E. Main St. on the Downtown Mall in the City of Charlottesville around 1-1:15 a.m. on September 13 (Friday night/Saturday morning), according to police.
Police said a white male, who is captured walking behind Graham in surveillance video, reported seeing a black male put his arms around Graham while she was walking on the Downtown Mall early Saturday morning.
The white male in the video came to the police department and told them he was following Graham because she seemed distressed and he wanted to make sure she got safely to wherever she was going, police said.
The black male is not captured on video, but the white male told police that he saw the black male come up to Graham and put his arm around her. Graham and the black male started talking and the white male said that it appeared they either knew each other or the man was trying to help her, according to police.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2014, 08:26:48 PM »

I wonder if the Judge has allowed for probable cause with this person-of-interest for Morgan's case? There is DNA on file - and if this person is suspected in Hannah's case it shouldn't take much to make the leap and compare it to that DNA.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2014, 09:06:00 PM »

I wonder if the Judge has allowed for probable cause with this person-of-interest for Morgan's case? There is DNA on file - and if this person is suspected in Hannah's case it shouldn't take much to make the leap and compare it to that DNA.

Hopefully the pieces will fall into place quickly, if they are the same person. Wish we knew his name. 

Hi Rob! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2014, 09:11:30 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/19/us/virginia-missing-student-hannah-graham/
Major break: Police search car, apartment in case of missing Virginia student
updated 7:56 PM EDT, Fri September 19, 2014

Charlottesville, Virginia (CNN) -- Investigators have pieced together the movements of a missing University of Virginia student the night she went missing, with the police chief saying Friday they believe she got into a car with a man.
Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo stopped short of calling the man a suspect in the disappearance of Hannah Graham, saying he was still considered "a person of interest."
"Let me just say this, we are interested in him," Longo told reporters during a news conference.
Graham, 18, was last seen early Saturday morning in an area of Charlottesville known as the downtown mall.
Using surveillance video and witness statements, authorities tracked Graham along the mall.
At one point, she was seen with a man going into a bar, where he ordered a drink, Longo said. They were then seen leaving the bar together.
Investigators also know the man drove away from the area in a burnt orange 1998 Chrysler coupe that was parked near the bar, Longo said.
"My point is this, people saw Hannah and people saw him, and people saw them together," he told reporters during a news conference.
"...If you remember seeing that vehicle and you remember seeing somebody get back in it, and you remember seeing somebody drive way, then we need to hear from you."
The details were released just hours after authorities searched an apartment and a car belonging to the man.
"Is he in custody? No," Longo said. "...Was there probable cause to arrest him? No."
Longo declined to say what investigators seized during the searches.
Investigators are offering a $50,000 reward for "information leading to the cause" of her disappearance, police said.

The police chief said he has not given up hope Graham will be found. "I will always be hopeful until we find Hannah," he said.
Graham's parents haven't given up hope either, he said. "They are hurt. They are concerned. They are frustrated," he said. "But not for one second have I discerned that they have ever lost hope they will find their daughter."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2014, 09:14:48 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hannah-graham-search-student-possibly-got-car-person-interest-n207326
Hannah Graham Search: Student Possibly Got in Car With Person of Interest
September 19, 2014

Police searched the car and apartment of a man seen with missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham the night she disappeared, but said Friday they had “no probable cause to arrest him.” The man was seen in surveillance video walking behind Graham the night she went missing, and a witness said he saw the man put his arm around the 18-year-old. The two were also spotted together in a nearby restaurant, and investigators have reason to believe that Graham got into the man’s orange Chrysler before she disappeared, said Detective Sgt. Jim Mooney during a news conference Friday.

Police said earlier Friday they hoped the searches would be a major break in the case, and Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo said during an evening news conference that the searches “advanced” the investigation into Graham’s disappearance. The person of interest was present when investigators arrived at his apartment Friday morning, but police had "no legal basis to detain him,” Longo said. Police are still "interested in talking to him," Longo said.

Longo asked anyone who may have come across Graham on Friday night or early Saturday to come forward with any information.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2014, 09:16:07 PM »

http://helpfindhannah.brmrg.org/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.