March 19, 2024, 02:29:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing Since 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#1  (Read 619001 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2014, 09:45:27 PM »

Well, we have a runner.

I was ready to start ripping the police today - glad I held off. Seems they had this POI POS in their sights since last night. Sorry I don't have the time to copy all the links over here that I've been reading - and you ladies are doing fine.

This morning they had unmarked police cars at this guy's house - making sure he didn't wander-off, yet it seems like he's no where to be found. It dawned on me that the reason they didn't post his picture was because they didn't want him running and scared. Somehow the police got his license plate and traced it to that condo. Additionally, they have his car - how far could he get without his car? Side bar - check that car for Morgan's DNA. Hannah is missing and now it appear that the POS is missing too.

I guess it's possible he borrowed his girlfriend's car - grandmother's car - or just hopped a bus to Richmond. And by the way - that's where I'd look next if he doesn't reappear in the next ten minutes. You don't wanna have to smoke him out of the hills and hollers of Short Pump.

I do have another thought and one that is time sensitive - the police need to get down to the area where Morgan was found tomorrow morning with some helicopters. That's obvious.

This might not be related to Morgan Harrington - or anyone else, but it's better to error on the side of safety.

One last point - I do think the Charlottesville police have gotten better. Hell, five missing girls in the last few years, they have some experience and I think they will find the truth in this case. With all the cases where someone has turned up alive, I would be remiss to not hold out a little hope here, even against the odds.

- sorry for any typos. New Notebook. As you may remember I go through laptops and notebooks like a fiend. No disrespect to Morgan by leaving the "g" out of her name in an earlier post.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2014, 09:56:11 PM »

Just another point here. And then I'll shut-up.

After Morgan's case seemed to go cold and the suspect never located even though there were atleast two assaults tied to the same DNA. I had a feeling it would be another case before anyone would see this guy again. Hate to say that.

This might not be related at all. But it's hard to dismiss that Morgan's Pantera shirt was found just a few blocks (at most) from where Hannah was last seen. This would be an astronomical anomaly. The odds would be tremendous. Two girls who were abducted and their lives intersected at the same nearby points within a few years. This would be almost unheard of, unless there was a nefarious criminal around.

I'm not pre-judging anything here - but.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2014, 10:12:51 PM »

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Va-Seeks-Volunteers-in-Search-for-Hannah-Graham-275710631.html
Find Hannah: Police Seeking Man Seen With Missing Student Early Saturday
Friday, Sep 19, 2014 • Updated at 7:43 PM EDT

Police now say missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham entered a Charlottesville restaurant with an unknown man early Saturday morning, where the man bought alcohol -- and later left in a car.
Graham, 18, was last seen just after 1 a.m. Sept. 13 on Charlottesville's downtown mall.
During a news conference Friday -- almost a week after Graham's disappearance -- police said a man with dreadlocks and wearing all white was seen on surveillance video following the teenager.
He's later seen wrapping his arm around her waist. The two are then seen entering Tempo restaurant, and the man was later seen leaving in a burnt-orange car.
"We have every reason to believe Ms. Graham was in that vehicle," said Detective Sgt. Jim Mooney of Charlotteville police.
The man is described as about 32 years old, black, 6 feet 2 inches tall, 270 pounds, with "long dreadlocks."
Friday, police searched the man's apartment and car and even talked to the man -- but stopped short at calling him a suspect, and wouldn't release his name. When asked if the man had a criminal history, Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo said he has "had contact with police."
"Let me just say: We are interested in him. We are intersted in talking to him and interested in his interactions with Hannah," Longo said.
Longo said that after authorities released information on a person of interest in the case Thursday night, they received at least one tip that led them to a car parked at the Hessian Hills Way address --about 10 minutes from the University of Virginia campus.
Authorities arrived after midnight Friday. As they executed the search warrant on the vehicle, officers found "sufficient probable cause" to search the residence, Longo said.

Longo said there were 3 people inside the apartment during the search of the vehicle, but that no one is there anymore. He said police took their names.

BREAKING: police tell @HenryGraff #HannahGraham is not in apartment or car involved in today's search warrants.
— NBC29 (@NBC29) September 19, 2014

More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2014, 10:40:45 PM »

My understanding from the press conference is that the POI is in this video, you see him on the walkway nearest the camera first...he walks by toward the right...after you see Hannah on the walkway furthest from the camera and walking the other direction...you see him again with? or sort of behind a group of people right at the end of the video now walking in the same direction as Hannah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8WV9wLBzdg

Hannah Graham captured on security camera outside Sal's Caffe Italia in Charlottesville, Virginia

WTVR CBS 6

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L8WV9wLBzdg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/L8WV9wLBzdg</a>

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 11:17:23 AM by Red » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2014, 10:58:59 PM »

I think he was looking for her, if you watch the left hand side of the screen at about 24 seconds you see him hesitate before walking into the camera shot and he looks toward the other walkway, and then after you see Hannah pass across the way, you see him again now following her sort of behind the group.

Was he WITH that group behind her?   

It looked like the first one behind her could have been on a phone?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2014, 12:13:37 AM »

I think he was looking for her, if you watch the left hand side of the screen at about 24 seconds you see him hesitate before walking into the camera shot and he looks toward the other walkway, and then after you see Hannah pass across the way, you see him again now following her sort of behind the group.

Was he WITH that group behind her?   

It looked like the first one behind her could have been on a phone?

From articles or posts.. I thought the guy that followed her in that video was the one that noticed she was tipsy and followed her a bit until she met up with another guy that had seemed to know her/help her.

Unless I'm misremembering... Or maybe now they think it was him and lied about someone else meeting up with her. If he figured out he was on camera following her, I can see him making up an excuse like that... It's harder to verify there wasn't a second guy.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2014, 01:14:51 AM »

the man that enters from the left,in the foreground, is either macken/hitting/flirting
on/with those women or he knows them, in the links if you zoom in, you can see
the mans shadow and it is passing between the women, the woman on his right,
is giving him a high 5, the next link you see the man with is hand still up and in
the high 5 postion, a couple of other observations, the dreadlocks look like hair
extensions, when the man walks pass where the women had just walked, it looks
like he has breasts, JMO thats prob from working out the pecs, then not working
out anymore, the muscles sags. one more, that interaction could be why Longo
sounded so intense, when he said someone saw and maybe talked to the man

woman high 5
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0VtiYoM3gyYblItTEduWHZld2c/edit?usp=sharing
man still in high 5
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0VtiYoM3gyYSVlkV0xKbDdNZ2c/edit?usp=sharing

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2014, 08:25:39 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-virginia-student-hannah-graham-car-man/story?id=25621541
Missing Virginia Student Hannah Graham May Have Gotten Into Car With Man
September 20, 2014

Missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham went to a bar with an older man and may have gotten into a car with him, and police said today they want to ask that man "what he knows about Hannah."

Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo did not publicly identify the man, but said that he is 32, has dreadlocks, is 6-foot-2 and weighs 270 pounds. Police spoke to him this morning when they executed a search warrant and seized his car, but did not feel that they had enough probable cause to arrest him, Longo said.

"We know that he purchased alcohol (in the restaurant) and we know that Hannah Graham was with him. We also know that within 15 minutes he was gone from that bar and Hannah Graham was with him," Longo said.

"People saw Hannah and people saw him, and people saw them together. And it's entirely possible, we believe, that Hannah Graham may have gotten into his vehicle," the chief said.

Longo asked for anyone to call police if they saw Graham get into the man's 1998 burnt orange Chrysler coupe.

While the person is not in custody, "We know who he is and we are aware of where he is," Det. Sgt. Jim Mooney said.

"I'm not calling him a suspect," Longo said. "We're interested in him, interested in talking to him, interested in what he knows about Hannah."

The chief would not say whether he believed Graham was still alive.

"I will always be hopeful until we find Hannah," he said.

Watch video - the person their interested in talking to is circled in the video.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2014, 08:31:23 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/19/missing-virginia-student/15890571/
Police ID man who left bar with missing U.Va. student
September 19, 2014

Witnesses saw Graham, 18, of Alexandria, Va., inside a downtown restaurant and bar early Saturday with a 32-year-old man who had been observed earlier on surveillance video tailing the sophomore, Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo said.

Before the two entered the bar, witnesses saw the man, dressed in all white, put his hands around Graham's waist. At the bar, the man bought alcohol, and he and Graham left after 15 minutes, Longo said.

"People saw Hannah, and people saw him, and people saw them together," Longo said.

Shortly after that, the man's 1998 burnt orange Chrysler coupe left the city's Downtown Mall area, a seven-block pedestrian strip lined with shops and restaurants. Longo said he believes that Graham was in that car.

"There was no probable cause to arrest him, no legally sufficient reason to detain him," the police chief said. "He's not in custody, but we know who he is."

Longo would not release the man's name nor call him a suspect. He would not say whether the man has a criminal record but did say he has had "contact" with police.

Officers, who were granted the search warrant overnight for the car, spent several hours examining the vehicle Friday.

"Originally, they were here for a vehicle to search and seize. While they were here, they found enough probable cause to then search the home," Carter Johnson, public information officer for the Albemarle County Police Department, told The Cavalier Daily, the independent student newspaper at the University of Virginia.

When authorities searched the home, the man that witnesses had mentioned — about 6-foot-2, 270 pounds with a black complexion and long dreadlocks — was one of three people there, Longo said. Authorities spoke with him briefly, but at an afternoon press conference, they would not reveal what he said.

"I spoke with him early this morning, and I want to speak to him again," Charlottesville Detective Sgt. Jim Mooney said. "And I want to speak to anybody who has spoken to him since Saturday morning."

Police also are interested in gathering more potential evidence from private surveillance cameras, not just in downtown Charlottesville but between downtown and the man's condominium complex about 3 miles northwest of the center city and even elsewhere in the area. They've already received more than 400 tips in the case.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2014, 08:35:21 AM »

September 20, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/NBC29

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  47m
Hundreds of people arriving at John Paul Jones arena for massive public #HannahGraham search today. @DeliaDAmbra29

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2014, 08:38:11 AM »

September 19 & 20, 2014 Tweets (Yesterday and this morning)
https://twitter.com/seancudahy

Sean Cudahy @seancudahy  ·  1h
If you're just waking up, we'll update you on the latest in the search for #HannahGraham in a few minutes

Sean Cudahy @seancudahy  ·  2h
Good morning-- We're tracking the latest developments in the #HannahGraham search. @NBC29 News at Sunrise starts at 7am

Sean Cudahy @seancudahy  ·  16h
Chief Longo now taking questions

Police are once again asking ANYONE who was on the Downtown Mall last Friday night to come forward to help.

"We have every reason to believe Ms. Graham was in that vehicle."

Chief Longo: "Today was productive."

No probable cause to actually arrest him at this point. Chief Longo says he hopes OTHERS know his name, even though police not releasing it

Bottom line from this presser: no arrest, but police have a suspect, they know who he is, they have his car, they know his house

No probable cause for arrest, man not in custody

Looking for a burnt orange Chrysler Coup

Police believe Hannah Graham may have gotten into the man from Hessian Hill's car

"We have reason to believe she was inside a bar on (the) mall...with an individual."
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times
More
RIGHT NOW: Press conference starting. Watch @NBC29

Sean Cudahy @seancudahy  ·  17h
Full #HannahGraham coverage starting at 5 on @NBC29. Latest info on the search, press conference we'll carry live and I've got neighbor reax

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2014, 08:56:42 AM »

#bringhannahhome

#hannahgraham

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2014, 09:05:48 AM »

September 19 & 20, 2014
https://twitter.com/KatieB_ABC13

Katie Brooke @KatieB_ABC13  ·  27m
I'm heading to Charlottesville to check out the volunteer search for #HannahGraham Stay here for updates! @ABC13News

Katie Brooke retweeted
ABC13News @ABC13News  ·  15h
Chief Longo wouldn't go into criminal history of the 'Person of Interest', but says he's "had contact with police" #HannahGraham

Katie Brooke @KatieB_ABC13  ·  15h
Burnt Orange colored, 1998 Chrysler Coupe-- Police say it's a car Hannah Graham could have gotten into. #HannahGraham

Katie Brooke @KatieB_ABC13  ·  16h
Police say this Hannah may have gotten in the car with a black male around 32 yrs old 5'10-5'11, 250-285 lbs and dread locks.

Katie Brooke retweeted
 Mona Kosar Abdi @MonaAbdi13  ·  16h
Police: Last video in which #HannahGraham is seen, she is leaving Cville Downtown mall

Katie Brooke retweeted
"Person of interest" was at the apt Charlottesville Police searched and now they want to speak to him again.

Katie Brooke retweeted
Chief Longo says he won't go into the criminal history of the person of interest but he "has had contact w/ police" #HannahGraham

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2014, 09:10:48 AM »

Hoping and praying they'll find her today! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2014, 09:23:13 AM »

Blue pic links are clickable to view photo

September 19 & 20, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/David_Culver

David Culver @David_Culver  ·  9m
RIGHT NOW: Hundreds load busses in the massive community search to find #HannahGraham @nbcwashington pic.twitter.com/jUkYJualjR

David Culver @David_Culver  ·  2h
MT @VDEM: 1,100 volunteers turned out last night for the #HannahGraham search briefing @nbcwashington pic.twitter.com/VLaoAC1t8g

David Culver retweeted
 NBC PHOTOG @bforte22  ·  14h
@David_Culver @nbcwashington @darcyspencer #wphs #BringHannahHome kids painted the rock in front of the school pic.twitter.com/bm9OAWYiqx

David Culver @David_Culver  ·  12h
Wow! RT @bforte22: @darcyspencer #BringHannahHome #weloveyou written on the rock at #wphs by students pic.twitter.com/nj3tKJecXV

David Culver @David_Culver  ·  14h
Wow... Hundreds spend their Friday night getting briefed on how to search for #HannahGraham tomorrow. @nbcwashington pic.twitter.com/AxCA8VtedE

David Culver @David_Culver  ·  16h
Chief tearful says #HannahGraham's parents "want their daughter back. They want to know what happened to their little girl." @nbcwashington

Person of interest not in custody but police "know who he is". Connected to #HannahGraham disappearance @nbcwashington

#Charlottesville Police chief calls today "productive" in the investigation of #HannahGraham's disappearance. @nbcwashington

#Charlottesville police say man who was last w/ #HannahGraham was at apt searched this AM but they didn't take him into custody.

BREAKING: #Charlottesville police chief says #HannahGraham got into a car w/ a man who's car and house they searched. @nbcwashington

RIGHT NOW: #Charlottesville Police chief at the podium. Says they want #HannahGraham @nbcwashington
e
 David Culver @David_Culver  ·  19h
JUST IN: Charlottesville PD delay news briefing to 5pm. They'll announce details in major development in #HannahGraham case. @nbcwashington

David Culver @David_Culver  ·  21h
#Charlottesville PD chief says this search is a "major" development/break in the #HannahGraham case. Police still on scene. @nbcwashington

David Culver @David_Culver  ·  22h
JUST IN: police chief tells me apt being searched is connected to 'person of interest' they're searching for in #HannahGraham case.

David Culver @David_Culver  ·  23h
BREAKING: #Charlottesville PD wrap police tape around apt building. Possibly about to search in #HannahGraham case. pic.twitter.com/IySGQjthgU

David Culver @David_Culver  ·  Sep 19
MT @JulieCareyNBC: Huge turnout at #UVA at vigil to #BringHannahHome. http://bit.ly/1AUubIr  @nbcwashington pic.twitter.com/jk8Eq96F8B

David Culver @David_Culver  ·  Sep 18
Right now on News4: We'll take you to the touching vigil to #BringHannahHome  @nbcwashington

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2014, 09:24:52 AM »

(clickable link)

http://liveblog.wtop.com/Event/The_search_for_Hannah_Graham

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2014, 09:32:17 AM »

September 19, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/DailyProgress

The Daily Progress @DailyProgress  ·  11h
Longo makes impassioned plea for public's help after searching man's home: Charlottesville police stopped shor... http://bit.ly/1tBE9y9

The Daily Progress @DailyProgress  ·  12h
Q&A with reporters after the #HannahGraham press conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6miMGSTGMw … #FindHannah
Published on Sep 19, 2014
Post Hannah Graham press conference Q&A session.
11:20

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2014, 11:10:31 AM »

Police Press Conference: Police Identify Man Who Left Bar with Missing UVA Student Hannah Graham … Described as a 32 Year Old Black Male, 6′ 2″ with Dreadlocks (Update: Searched of His Car and Condo)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/09/20/police-identify-man-who-left-bar-with-missing-uva-student-hannah-graham-described-as-a-32-year-old-black-male-6-2-with-dreadlocks-update-searched-of-his-car-and-condo/

You gotta love the Chief of Police Longo's passion and his plea to the community to come forward and help find Hannah.

Hey Rob!!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 11:18:55 AM by Red » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2014, 11:20:28 AM »

What are the chances that this guy in the surveillance video ... who appears to be stalking this young young lady just prior to her sending a text stating that she was lost ... does not have a connection?

Janet

++++

Police search for ‘person of interest’ in UVa. student Hannah Graham disappearance
September 18, 2014

<snipped>

New Security Videos

Two videos released Thursday morning showed missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham as she walked along the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville early Saturday morning. The video also showed a man who appeared to be following Graham.

That man later showed up at the police department and told officers he saw another man put his arm around Graham in what appeared like an effort to help the teenager. Police now hope that second man comes forward with information about the student’s disappearance.

The first security video was taken at 1:06 a.m. from a camera at Sal’s Pizza, located at 221 E. Main St. It showed a man walking into the camera’s view. He looks over his shoulder and then steps into a doorway as Graham walked past, police said.

Once she walked past the man, he started to follow her, police said. The second video was taken at 1:08 a.m., from a camera at Tuel’s Jewelers located at 319 E. Main St. It showed Graham walking and the same man following behind her, Charlottesvile Police Capt. Gary Pleasants said. Again, that man has come forward and spoken to police.

<snipped>

Videos:
http://wtvr.com/2014/09/18/hannah-graham-new-security-video/

Missing student Hannah Graham spotted on video walking in opposite direction of apartment
September 17, 2014

<snipped>

Search teams originally combed through other parts of Charlottesville on Monday, after they read a text Graham sent at 1:20 a.m., which stated that she was lost near 14th and Wertland Streets.

Now investigators don’t believe she was in that area at all.

“We don’t know whether it was auto correct on her phone or she just typed it in wrong, we have no idea,” Capt. Pleasants said.

<snipped>

http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/17/missing-student-hannah-graham-spotted-on-video-walking-in-opposite-direction-of-apartment/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2014, 11:36:14 AM »

September 20, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/NBC29

NBC29 ‏@NBC29  7m
@DeliaDAmbra29: First wave of searchers who departed John Paul Jones arena at 8am are coming back now. Positive about finding #HannahGraham

Details
 NBC29 ‏@NBC29  1h
Family of Alexis Murphy checks in for search of #HannahGraham @MariaHallas29 pic.twitter.com/YWtyAfVjNN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.