March 19, 2024, 12:12:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing Since 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#1  (Read 618986 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: September 25, 2014, 03:15:00 PM »

September 25, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/JulieCareyNBC

Julie Carey @JulieCareyNBC  ·  2m
Final words from Chief Longo today: "We have to find #HannahGraham "

Julie Carey @JulieCareyNBC  ·  5m
Q: do you have any idea why #HannahGraham was on the mall? Chief: we have no idea why @nbcwashington

Julie Carey @JulieCareyNBC  ·  8m
Q: what have police learned from #HannahGraham text messages? Chief: I can't comment @nbcwashington

Julie Carey @JulieCareyNBC  ·  12m
Chief asked about Tempo Restaurant's denial that #HannahGraham was inside w/ #JesseMatthew. Says at least 1 witness contradicts that

Julie Carey @JulieCareyNBC  ·  14m
"I can't lose hope until I have to" says Chief Longo about prospect of finding #HannahGraham alive

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: September 25, 2014, 03:17:27 PM »

https://twitter.com/HenryGraff

Henry Graff retweeted
 Jace Larson KPRC @jacelarson  ·  40m
(Video) Asking the #Galveston Sheriff when suspect will go to VA.  http://youtu.be/JP5qj8QFchE

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: September 25, 2014, 03:23:21 PM »

https://twitter.com/NBC29

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  7m
Send tips on #HannahGraham case to: (434) 295-3851 & new email address: CPDtips@charlottesville.org
 NBC29 @NBC29  ·  10m
Longo: “we have to find #hannahgraham” press conference has concluded.

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  11m
Longo: Says #hannahgraham’s parents are strong and hopeful – also thankful for respecting their privacy

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  11m
“I’m confident with the evidence we have” when asked if #JesseMatthew is "their guy" in the case

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  12m
“We have no idea why she went down there” when asked why #hannahgraham was on the downtown mall in Cville

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  14m
Longo: We are now in the stage to prepare a case for trial

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  17m
Longo:We need to know if there was ever a third person present with Graham and Matthew, but have not received info to believe there ever was

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  20m
“One witness that will put her inside that restaurant” when asked about Tempo statement that said she was never inside/served

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  20m
Longo: “We have no reason to believe that to be the case” when asked if #HannahGraham knew Jesse Matthew

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  22m
Longo: “Everyone realizes the more time that goes by the more difficult this is going to become for everyone” “I have hope”

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  23m
Longo: “Not likely” that #hannahgraham is somewhere between VA and Galveston. Says she is most likely within the area of the city of Cville

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  23m
Longo: “Don’t know the extradition timeline” “sometime tomorrow, or the following day” Matthew to be back in VA
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times
More
 NBC29 @NBC29  ·  24m
Longo:Not at liberty to disclose type of evidence taken from Matthew’s home or car or the lab results, Says those will be important at trial

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  26m
Longo: No information to suggest that anyone helped #JesseMatthew or was an accomplice in the disappearance of #hannahgraham

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: September 25, 2014, 03:24:52 PM »

https://twitter.com/MattTalhelm

Matt Talhelm retweeted
 Choice Homes Team @ChoiceHomesTeam  ·  29m
Choice Homes Team will check all of our vacant listings. #FindHannahGraham

Matt Talhelm @MattTalhelm  ·  24m
"I have hope. I think Hannah's mom and dad have hope."  - #Cville Police Chief Tim Longo on search that #HannahGraham may still be alive

Matt Talhelm @MattTalhelm  ·  25m
#Cville Police Chief: Investigation remains "focused on Hannah until we can go beyond that" when asked about poss connection to other cases

Matt Talhelm @MattTalhelm  ·  29m
#Cville Police ask ppl who know  #JesseMatthew or saw him since 9/13 to call tip line. Chief: where did JM fish, go to contemplate alone?

Matt Talhelm @MattTalhelm  ·  37m
#Cville police are now asking realtors to check vacant properties, homes in search for #HannahGraham & call tip line 434.295.3851

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: September 25, 2014, 03:26:36 PM »

https://twitter.com/MelissaCBS6

Melissa J. Hipolit @MelissaCBS6  ·  3m
Lynchburg CA will pass reports along to Charlottesville's CA. Won't release to media. @CBS6 #HannahGraham

Melissa J. Hipolit @MelissaCBS6  ·  3m
CA: There were no independent witnesses. @CBS6 #HannahGraham #JesseMatthew

Melissa J. Hipolit @MelissaCBS6  ·  4m
CA: it was an issue of consent, but the alleged victim didn't want to move forward with prosecution. @CBS6 #HannahGraham #JesseMatthew

Melissa J. Hipolit @MelissaCBS6  ·  5m
Lynchburg's Commonwealth's Attorney just confirmed his office invest a sexual assault complaint made against #JesseMatthew in 2002. @CBS6

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: September 25, 2014, 03:36:25 PM »

https://twitter.com/KStewartWTOP

Kathy Stewart @KStewartWTOP  ·  5m
VDEM search and rescue today searched Carter mountain in Charlottesville for #HannahGraham, missing UVA student.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: September 25, 2014, 03:42:46 PM »

https://twitter.com/Schuttedan

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  13m
Jesse Matthew is here, awaiting extradition to Charlittesville

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: September 25, 2014, 03:55:01 PM »

https://twitter.com/schuttedan

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  3m
Setting up for press conference at 4pm local time in Galveston. #HannahGraham

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: September 25, 2014, 03:57:37 PM »

https://twitter.com/jacelarson

Jace Larson KPRC @jacelarson  ·  3m
RT @KPRCRYAN: #Galveston #County Sheriff's deputies say this was the campsite of #jessematthew pic.twitter.com/nzO6Xx6plY #HannahGraham

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: September 25, 2014, 03:59:49 PM »

Well, it seems I can get the gi-normous size pic or one about the size of a postage stamp....   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: September 25, 2014, 04:02:28 PM »

https://twitter.com/CBS19

WCAV CBS19 @CBS19  ·  17m
Video of police press conference and latest on #HannahGraham investigation at http://bit.ly/ZSd2nr

Police Hold Press Conference as Jesse Matthew Goes Before Texas Judge
Updated: Thu 3:52 PM, Sep 25, 2014

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: September 25, 2014, 04:06:32 PM »

Thanks for all the Twitter updates Muffy.  There were questions asked that I was unable to make out.  I must be getting old.  It appears that there is sufficient evidence to support the charges against Jesse Matthew that implies a trial is forthcoming.

Considering my almost 49 year marriage could be history if I spend one more minute on this computer daily ... I made the decision not to do I don't do Facebook or Twitter.  However ... rather than waiting for on-line website updates to be posted on missing person cases ... I may take the risk in regards to Twitter.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #472 on: September 25, 2014, 04:14:50 PM »

Muffy I like the gi-normous ones. I can see them better.

I have a sick feeling that this pos is responsible for a lot more disappearances and deaths. I seriously don't think this is his first rodeo. Maybe get some closure for the other families waiting for answers.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: September 25, 2014, 04:20:19 PM »

I have a sick feeling that this pos is responsible for a lot more disappearances and deaths. I seriously don't think this is his first rodeo. Maybe get some closure for the other families waiting for answers.

1.  Cassandra Morton?
2.  Morgan Harrington?
3.  Fairfax rape victim?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: September 25, 2014, 04:21:09 PM »

Thanks for all the Twitter updates Muffy.  There were questions asked that I was unable to make out.  I must be getting old.  It appears that there is sufficient evidence to support the charges against Jesse Matthew that implies a trial is forthcoming.

Considering my almost 49 year marriage could be history if I spend one more minute on this computer daily ... I made the decision not to do I don't do Facebook or Twitter.  However ... rather than waiting for on-line website updates to be posted on missing person cases ... I may take the risk in regards to Twitter.

Janet 

BBM

Janet, the tweets I post are clickable, so you can look at all the tweets of that person, and within there are conversations (replies, etc) that can be opened and read.  It takes a lot of time and work to try to open, clean up and post those

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 25, 2014, 04:22:06 PM »

Janet 

BBM

Janet, the tweets I post are clickable, so you can look at all the tweets of that person, and within there are conversations (replies, etc) that can be opened and read.  It takes a lot of time and work to try to open, clean up and post those

And you don't have to "do" twitter to read them.  I'm not doing twitter.  I'm not logged into an account.  I am just reading what others tweet and copying and pasting...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: September 25, 2014, 04:24:47 PM »

While it's true that Jesse Matthew is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, it's not looking too good for him right now.   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #477 on: September 25, 2014, 04:27:46 PM »

Been following very closely. Interesting the possible ties to other cases.

A couple of random thoughts -- How long does it take to grow dreadlocks? How long has his hair been in dreads vs. his short haircut?

Was Cassandra Morton ever a student at Liberty or was she found on a piece of their property?

I hope Hannah is found soon.  an angelic monkey

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 25, 2014, 04:29:11 PM »

Janet 

BBM

And you don't have to "do" twitter to read them.  I'm not doing twitter.  I'm not logged into an account.  I am just reading what others tweet and copying and pasting...

Something akin to some Facebook accounts.  Thank Muffy.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: September 25, 2014, 04:29:54 PM »

I agree Darla, I have the same feeling 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.