March 18, 2024, 10:57:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing Since 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#1  (Read 618970 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 25, 2014, 04:30:54 PM »

Been following very closely. Interesting the possible ties to other cases.

A couple of random thoughts -- How long does it take to grow dreadlocks? How long has his hair been in dreads vs. his short haircut?

Was Cassandra Morton ever a student at Liberty or was she found on a piece of their property?

I hope Hannah is found soon.  an angelic monkey

He probably didn't "grow' the dreads, probably a weave. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: September 25, 2014, 04:31:12 PM »

Thanks for all the Twitter updates Muffy.  There were questions asked that I was unable to make out.  I must be getting old.  It appears that there is sufficient evidence to support the charges against Jesse Matthew that implies a trial is forthcoming.

Considering my almost 49 year marriage could be history if I spend one more minute on this computer daily ... I made the decision not to do I don't do Facebook or Twitter.  However ... rather than waiting for on-line website updates to be posted on missing person cases ... I may take the risk in regards to Twitter.

Janet 

BBM

Janet, the tweets I post are clickable, so you can look at all the tweets of that person, and within there are conversations (replies, etc) that can be opened and read.  It takes a lot of time and work to try to open, clean up and post those

And you don't have to "do" twitter to read them.  I'm not doing twitter.  I'm not logged into an account.  I am just reading what others tweet and copying and pasting...

Something akin to some Facebook accounts.  Thank Muffy.

But I surely do understand how much time can be invested sitting at a computer, whether it's FB, gaming, forums, research etc.        

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: September 25, 2014, 04:31:29 PM »

The dreads look like they're not his real hair.  They look like a different color.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #483 on: September 25, 2014, 04:34:51 PM »

It would be very interesting to know if JLM grew the dreads or got a weave shortly after a sketch was released in the Fairfax rape/Morgan Harrington murder.

Also if comparing him to sketch, I'd lean toward using an older photo when he weighed significantly less.

Just thoughts. I have a feeling about this.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: September 25, 2014, 04:38:24 PM »

Been following very closely. Interesting the possible ties to other cases.

A couple of random thoughts -- How long does it take to grow dreadlocks? How long has his hair been in dreads vs. his short haircut?

Was Cassandra Morton ever a student at Liberty or was she found on a piece of their property?

I hope Hannah is found soon.  an angelic monkey

THE CASSANDRA MORTON CASE

Cassandra Morton's remains were located in the vicinity of where Jesse Matthew played on Liberty University football team for three years.

Campbell County Remains Identified
Dec 03, 2009

Campbell County investigators say an autopsy has allowed them to identify the remains that were found in a shallow grave near Liberty University.

The body of 23-year-old Cassandra Morton was found on Candler's Mountain Sunday.

The discovery had garnered interest statewide because of the missing person case of 20-year-old Morgan Harrington, who disappeared from a concert in Charlottesville in October.

Morton was last seen October 10 downtown Lynchburg.

<snipped>

http://www.whsv.com/news/headlines/78257132.html

A POSSIBLE JESSE MATTHEW CONNECTION?

Jesse Matthew, U.Va. kidnap suspect, reportedly expelled from Liberty University in 2002 after alleged rape
September 25, 2014

In a statement, the university on Thursday said Matthew was as a student there from 2000 to 2002 and played on the school's football team. ....

In its statement, the university referenced a campus crime report log, which can be viewed here. The incident reportedly involving Matthew is said to be the one on the fourth page of the 2003-2005 report.

Separate university records show that the alleged rape occured October, 17, 2002 about 4:30 a.m. at the Vines Center on campus.

Liberty said the case was investigated by the Lynchburg Police Department and the results of that investigation were turned over to the local Commonwealth Attorney's Office.

Former teammates said that Matthew was not charged with any crime.

<snipped>

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/09/jesse-matthew-u-va-kidnap-suspect-expelled-from-liberty-university-in-2002-after-alleged-rape-107507.html

http://www.liberty.edu/index.cfm?PID=18240

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: September 25, 2014, 04:39:48 PM »

September 25, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/schuttedan

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  1m
Of course that could change in 24 minutes at news conference.

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  14s
After speaking with people here in Galveston, one thing is clear: nobody is sure when Jesse Matthew will go back to VA #HannahGraham

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  12m
Setting up for press conference at 4pm local time in Galveston. #HannahGraham

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: September 25, 2014, 04:40:07 PM »

It would be very interesting to know if JLM grew the dreads or got a weave shortly after a sketch was released in the Fairfax rape/Morgan Harrington murder.

Also if comparing him to sketch, I'd lean toward using an older photo when he weighed significantly less.

In the case of Morgan Harrington, I believe they have DNA they can try and match. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 25, 2014, 04:41:08 PM »

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  14m
The crowd much bigger now 15 minutes out.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: September 25, 2014, 04:43:02 PM »

O/T - JANET

I have Facebook and Twitter.  I like Twitter by far for breaking news.  Twitter is far more secure than Facebook.  I can quickly check twitter from my phone to see if there is any breaking news.  If you create an account, it will allow you to follow specific news outlets and people getting all their updates.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: September 25, 2014, 04:44:10 PM »

https://twitter.com/KPRCLocal2

KPRC Local 2 Houston @KPRCLocal2  ·  1m
LIVE #Galveston officials hold press conference regarding capture of #JesseMatthew, search for #HannahGraham http://bit.ly/1xod3h3

KPRC Local 2 Houston @KPRCLocal2  ·  16m
LIVE team coverage of missing Va. student #HannahGraham at 4, 5, & 6PM @JaceLarson @KPRCRyan http://bit.ly/1v3HgQ7 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: September 25, 2014, 04:46:46 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 25, 2014, 04:47:42 PM »

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  14s
Deputy who made arrest about to speak. Ross Perez

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  now
State investigator county investigator and city investigator is here.

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  3s
Only Galveston sheriff right now. pic.twitter.com/vobhZdXEZC

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 25, 2014, 04:48:49 PM »

In the case of Morgan Harrington, I believe they have DNA they can try and match. 

Help Us Catch a Killer
Unknown Offender Linked by DNA in Two Separate Cases

06/13/12

On a Saturday night in October 2009, college student Morgan Harrington left a Metallica concert at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville and disappeared. It would be several months before her body was discovered in a field about 10 miles away.

<snipped>

DNA recovered in the Harrington case was linked to an unknown offender in a September 2005 sexual assault in Fairfax City. A 26-year-old woman was attacked at night while walking home from a grocery store. The offender was scared away by a passerby—but the victim got a good look at him, enabling a Fairfax City Police artist to produce a sketch of the attacker.

“It was a remarkable break to get the DNA match,” said FBI Special Agent Jane Collins. The forensic evidence linked the two cases, so now we have a face to put with the suspect in the Harrington case. The suspect is described as an African-American male with black hair and facial hair (at the time of the 2005 attack). He is approximately 6 feet tall and was believed to be between the ages of 25 and 35 years old at the time of the Fairfax City assault.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/june/help-FBI-catch-morgan-harrington-killer/morgan-harrington_060412

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 25, 2014, 04:49:49 PM »

https://twitter.com/jacelarson

Jace Larson KPRC @jacelarson  ·  4m
From #Galvaston County Sheriff's Office: The investigators from Virginia will not be present during the press conference.

Jace Larson KPRC @jacelarson  ·  8m
Sheriff Henry Trochesset will be holding a news conference at 4 p.m. in the Lobby of the Sheriff’s Office.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: September 25, 2014, 04:50:37 PM »

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  now
Sheriff "suspect refuses to talk to anyone" #HannahGraham

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: September 25, 2014, 04:56:43 PM »

https://twitter.com/WTOP

WTOP @WTOP  ·  1m
Galveston Sheriff: Matthew could spend another day or two in a Texas jail until he can be transported back to Charlottesville

WTOP @WTOP  ·  2m
Galveston Sheriff: Don't believe Matthew was on the beach any longer than a day or two

WTOP @WTOP  ·  5m
Galveston Sheriff: Three Virginia investigators have arrived and are inspecting a vehicle.

WTOP @WTOP  ·  8m
Galveston County Sheriff Henry Trochesset: No sign of Hannah Graham

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: September 25, 2014, 04:58:18 PM »

Dan Schutte @schuttedan  ·  31s
Investigators will keep talking to Matthew.   #HannahGraham

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 25, 2014, 04:59:28 PM »

https://twitter.com/WTOP

WTOP @WTOP  ·  30s
Galveston sheriff: Expects #VA investigators to try to interview Matthew while still in Texas

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: September 25, 2014, 04:59:30 PM »

O/T - JANET

I have Facebook and Twitter.  I like Twitter by far for breaking news.  Twitter is far more secure than Facebook.  I can quickly check twitter from my phone to see if there is any breaking news.  If you create an account, it will allow you to follow specific news outlets and people getting all their updates.

Thanks Klaas

At this point security is not my concern.  My life is an open book.  My addiction to the computer is what it is all about.  I have set limits.  If I am home ... it is so difficult not to have a "peek".  Facebook/Twitter/ipad/iphone are areas I have not ventured.  The saying "Don't start if you can stop." makes sense to me in this area of my life.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: September 25, 2014, 05:00:26 PM »

https://twitter.com/jacelarson

Jace Larson KPRC @jacelarson  ·  17s
#Galveston sheriff saying VA investigators are here & "hit the ground running."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.