March 19, 2024, 02:04:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing Since 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#1  (Read 618996 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: September 29, 2014, 12:49:34 PM »

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Mother-of-Morgan-Harrington-Forensics-Link-Hannah-Graham-Case-to-Harringtons-277460122.html
Mother of Morgan Harrington: Forensics Link Hannah Graham Case to Harrington's
September 29, 2014

The mother of Morgan Harrington tells CBS19 there is a forensic link between the investigation into her daughter's death and the Hannah Graham case.

Harrington went missing in 2009 after attending a concert at the John Paul Jones Arena.

Her body was found a few months later at a farm in Albemarle County.

No one has been charged with her death.

Gil Harrington tells us, Virginia State Police recently informed her of the link to the Graham case.

Virginia State Police released the following statement:

"For the past five years, the Virginia State Police has been aggressively pursuing the investigation into the disappearance and death of 20-year-old Morgan D. Harrington of Roanoke, Va. Last week, the arrest of Jesse L. Matthew Jr., 32, of Charlottesville, Va., provided a significant break in this case with a new forensic link for state police investigators to pursue. There is a still a great deal of work to be done in regards to this investigation and we appreciate the public’s patience as we move forward.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #641 on: September 29, 2014, 12:50:32 PM »

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/29/hannah-graham-morgan-harrington-connection/

EXCLUSIVE: Forensic evidence links Hannah Graham suspect to murdered Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington
Posted 9:43 am, September 29, 2014, by Laura French and Scott Wise,
Updated at 12:41pm, September 29, 2014

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — The man suspected of abducting 18-year-old Hannah Graham from the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville, Virginia earlier this month is forensically linked to the 2009 disappearance of 20-year-old Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington, sources close to the investigation confirmed to CBS 6 reporter Laura French.

Those sources indicated that forensic evidence belonging to Graham suspect Jesse Matthew Jr., matched forensic evidence collected during the Harrington investigation.

The sources would not indicate what Matthew may or may not have done with Harrington, however the sources indicated that the forensic evidence match showed Harrington had some sort of contact with Matthew the night she disappeared outside John Paul Jones arena on October 17, 2009. Her remains were found in January 2010 on an Albemarle County farm.

“For the past five years, the Virginia State Police has been aggressively pursuing the investigation into the disappearance and death of 20-year-old Morgan D. Harrington of Roanoke, Va,” Virginia State Police spokeswoman Corinne Geller wrote in an email following the CBS 6 News report. “Last week, the arrest of Jesse L. Matthew Jr., 32, of Charlottesville, Va., provided a significant break in this case with a new forensic link for state police investigators to pursue. There is a still a great deal of work to be done in regards to this investigation and we appreciate the public’s patience as we move forward.”

“We worked five years to get to this point, so we are relieved,” Morgan Harrington’s mother Gil said. Harrington added it was now time for her to take a step back and let investigators do their job and find Hannah.

“We are heartbroken for her family. We know what they’re going through,” Harrington told WTVR.com in the days after Graham disappeared. “Police need information. They need to process tips. Please reach out to police and do not be the filter. Even if you think it does not make sense, let police be the filter.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: September 29, 2014, 12:53:24 PM »

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26654109/evidence-links-jesse-matthew-to-morgan-harrington-case?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass
Evidence links Jesse Matthew to Morgan Harrington case
Posted: Sep 29, 2014 11:30 AM CDT
Updated: Sep 29, 2014 11:57 AM CDT

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (WWBT) -
Sources have confirmed for NBC12 that forensic evidence links the accused abductor of missing UVA student Hannah Graham to the case of missing Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington.

Virginia State Police spokesperson Corinne Geller sent a statement Monday afternoon acknowledging the link and encouraging the public to continue to focus attention on helping Charlottesville police find Hannah Graham.

For the past five years, the Virginia State Police has been aggressively pursuing the investigation into the disappearance and death of 20-year-old Morgan D. Harrington of Roanoke, Va. Last week, the arrest of Jesse L. Matthew Jr., 32, of Charlottesville, Va., provided a significant break in this case with a new forensic link for state police investigators to pursue. There is a still a great deal of work to be done in regards to this investigation and we appreciate the public's patience as we move forward.
 ::snipping3:

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 29, 2014, 12:56:36 PM »

Alright, now they need to start pulling his fingernails out.  JMO

Where's Hannah?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: September 29, 2014, 12:57:11 PM »

September 29, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/toddbstone

Todd Stone @toddbstone  ·  1m
Would make sense for both sides MT @SarahWW: @toddbstone @MelissaCBS6 @CBS6 @ChelseaCBS6  Plea to avoid death penalty:confess & disclose all

Todd Stone @toddbstone  ·  17m
#morganharrington prosecution could happen before #hannahgraham depending on results.  @CBS6 @MelissaCBS6 @ChelseaCBS6

Todd Stone @toddbstone  ·  1h
EXCLUSIVE: Forensic's link Hannah Graham suspect to murdered student Morgan Harrington | http://WTVR.com  http://wtvr.com/2014/09/29/hannah-graham-morgan-harrington-connection/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 29, 2014, 12:58:13 PM »

Where's Hannah?

It just really guts me to think about what may have happened to Hannah after what we know about Morgan Harrington.    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: September 29, 2014, 12:59:00 PM »

Good Morning all!

Praying today is the day that Hannah is found! Prayers for her precious family. I know the waiting is excruciating!

Good morning darla!  I'm praying with you!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: September 29, 2014, 01:00:52 PM »

Where's Hannah?

It just really guts me to think about what may have happened to Hannah after what we know about Morgan Harrington.    

Me too, MuffyBee.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 29, 2014, 01:01:02 PM »

https://twitter.com/NBC29

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  20m
VSP: "Right now, the public's focus needs to remain on helping Charlottesville Police locate and bring Hannah Graham home"

NBC29 retweeted
 David Culver @David_Culver  ·  1h
RT @NBC29: BREAKING: According to Gil Harrington, VSP tell her that there is forensic evidence linking #JesseMatthew to the Harrington case

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  1h
BREAKING: Gil Harrington tells @HenryGraff a forensic link has been made between #JesseMatthew and Morgan.

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  1h
BREAKING: According to Gil Harrington, VSP tell her that there is forensic evidence linking #JesseMatthew to the Harrington case

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  2h
Friends and supporters of #JesseMatthew have created a legal defense fund to raise money for his legal defense http://ht.ly/C4pkc   

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  2h
JUST IN: #JesseMatthew attorney tells @HenryGraff briefly met with his client in person both Friday and Saturday.

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  3h
UPDATE: @HenryGraff reports: #JesseMatthew will be part of 10 AM docket call with other first appearance cases.

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  3h
JUST IN: @HenryGraff reports: #JesseMatthew will have first appearance hearing via jail video conference Thursday.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #649 on: September 29, 2014, 01:03:00 PM »

OMG, I just knew it was going to be him. Hope they can link him with all the others and bring home all the missing. Now let's find Hannah !
Just pray they get all the evidence they need to put this POS away forever.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: September 29, 2014, 01:03:38 PM »

https://twitter.com/MattTalhelm

Matt Talhelm @MattTalhelm  ·  51m
"Keep shaking the tree & sooner or later, something will fall out." - Gil Harrington to @NBC29 on 2yr anniversary of Morgan's disappearance

Matt Talhelm @MattTalhelm  ·  1h
#BREAKING: Morgan Harrington's mother, Gil, confirms to @NBC29 VSP tells her forensic evidence links #JesseMatthew to her daughter's case

Matt Talhelm @MattTalhelm  ·  1h
#BREAKING @lfrenchnews's sources confirm forensic evidence links #HannahGraham suspect #JesseMatthew to Morgan Harrington case

Matt Talhelm retweeted
 NBC29 @NBC29  ·  3h
JUST IN: @HenryGraff reports: #JesseMatthew will have first appearance hearing via jail video conference Thursday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: September 29, 2014, 01:06:33 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-hannah-graham-disappearance-tied-2009-murder-police/story?id=25840656

Suspect in Hannah Graham Disappearance Tied to 2009 Murder, Police Say
Sep 29, 2014, 1:14 PM ET
By MEGHAN KENEALLY

A forensic connection has been made between the disappearance of University of Virginia student Hannah Graham and the 2009 murder of a student in Charlottesville.

Virginia State police announced today that the suspect who has been arrested in connection to Graham's disappearance has some physical connection to the death of Morgan Harrington. Harrington was a student at Virginia Tech who disappeared after attending a Metallica concert in Charlottesville near the University of Virginia in 2009.

If the forensic evidence that connects the two cases holds true, there is likely another victim linked to the suspect. Police investigating Harrington's death in 2009 determined that DNA on her body connected the perpetrator to a 2005 abduction and rape of a woman in Fairfax, Va.

"We know there's one predator who killed Morgan," the girl's mother, Gil Harrington, told ABC News last week.

At the time, Gil Harrington said it was "too speculative" to draw a direct link to Graham's disappearance and her daughter's killer, but she was struck by the "coincidences."

"College town, same town, same kind of look of a girl, same time of year," she said. "Is this a pattern?"

"Hannah was seen for some of the time fairly close to where Morgan’s shirt was found maybe three weeks after her abduction," Harrington said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: September 29, 2014, 01:11:16 PM »

Here is the link to the most recent Morgan Harrington case discussion thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7014.0
Re: Morgan Dana Harrington #2 7/1/10 -

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: September 29, 2014, 01:22:36 PM »

http://myfox8.com/2014/09/29/forensic-evidence-links-hannah-graham-suspect-to-murdered-vt-student-morgan-harrington/

Forensic evidence links Hannah Graham suspect to murdered Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington

Posted 12:18 pm, September 29, 2014, by Web Staff, Updated at 12:58pm, September 29, 2014   

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — The man suspected of abducting 18-year-old Hannah Graham from Charlottesville, Va., earlier this month is forensically linked to the 2009 disappearance of 20-year-old Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington, WTVR exclusively reported.

It is being reported that sources close to the investigation told WTVR that forensic evidence belonging to Jesse Matthew Jr., matched forensic evidence collected during the Harrington investigation.

The sources told WTVR that forensic evidence showed Harrington had some sort of contact with Matthew the night she disappeared outside John Paul Jones arena on Oct. 17, 2009.

Her remains were found in January 2010 on an Albemarle County farm.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: September 29, 2014, 01:25:15 PM »

https://twitter.com/JJadhonWDBJ7

Jean Jadhon @JJadhonWDBJ7  ·  10m
Awaiting interview with Gil Harrington after forensic evidence links #JesseMatthew with#MorganHarrington @WDBJ7

Jean Jadhon retweeted
 Chris Hurst @chrishurstwdbj  ·  59m
VSP confirms #HannahGraham #JesseMatthew #MorganHarrington link on the record.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: September 29, 2014, 01:32:31 PM »

O.M.G.  We all felt so strongly he would be found to have been involved in other crimes.  Holy smokes, I can't believe it's actually happening.  My mouth literally dropped open when I read the news, even though it's not shocking. 

Praying so hard they bring Hannah home soon.  Praying so hard for her family.   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: September 29, 2014, 02:22:58 PM »

I knew in my heart these were related.

Thank God they got this monster.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: September 29, 2014, 02:24:54 PM »

Well, now my last shred of hope to find Hannah alive has been destroyed.

However, I am so glad he is behind bars.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #658 on: September 29, 2014, 02:30:18 PM »

Wow. I knew it in my gut. But WOW.

I remember you, Caylee.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 29, 2014, 02:31:28 PM »

Morgan Harrington's parents spoke out about her murderer at the five month anniversary of her disappearance in 2010.

http://www.readthehook.com/68346/shattered-bones-harringtons-say-morgans-killer-violent-sadistic

'Shattered bones,' Harringtons say Morgan's killer is 'violent, sadistic'
By Courteney Stuart | stuart@readthehook.com
Published online 5:58pm Wednesday Mar 17th, 2010
and in print issue #0912 dated Thursday Mar 25th, 2010

Her parents desperately wish it weren't so, but they say they're convinced: Morgan Harrington suffered before she was killed.

"A monster walks among you," Gil Harrington says, calling her daughter's killer a "violent, sadistic and dangerous man."

Although a medical examiner quickly ruled 20-year-old Morgan's death a homicide after her body was discovered January 26, police have been silent in recent weeks and have released no further information on her cause of death.

However, her parents, both medical professionals, say signs of violence were obvious on their daughter's remains, which were released from evidence and returned to them in February.

"He chooses to kill in a savage and brutal way," says Gil Harrington, an oncology nurse, of her daughter's killer, "to break her bones before he murdered her." Dan Harrington, a psychiatrist, confirms that his daughter's skeleton showed "brutal damage."

While the Harringtons won't say which of Morgan's bones were broken–- and acknowledge that they do not yet know her actual cause of death, pending the release of the official autopsy report–- they remain convinced that the person responsible is an experienced criminal and may be a convicted sex offender.

"This is not his first crime," Gil Harrington says. "He has upped his game in a significant and disturbing way."

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/family-morgan-harrington-bones-were-shattered/article_10c035e7-80ad-5c3b-ac56-6a2c82b95398.html

Family: Morgan Harrington bones were shattered

Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:38 am | Updated: 6:09 pm, Wed Jan 23, 2013.

“The man who did this — and I am confident that it is a man — is being protected by his environment, by people in his environment, and that needs to stop,” Gil Harrington said.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.