March 18, 2024, 10:52:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing Since 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#1  (Read 618969 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: October 11, 2014, 10:59:26 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csccctO_j6I

Published on Oct 5, 2014
CNN's Jean Casarez looks into the background of Jesse Matthew, a suspect in the case of a missing college student.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/csccctO_j6I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/csccctO_j6I</a>

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: October 11, 2014, 11:36:40 AM »

thanks texasmom, from link

On misinformation and the media frenzy around the Hannah Graham case
Courteney Stuart   
10/10/14 at 1:34 PM

Yesterday, various local and regional media outlets reported that police have recovered the cab Matthew drove in 2009 around the time Morgan vanished, but some reporters went further and quoted a local cab driver who claimed police told him years ago that Morgan had gotten into a taxi before she disappeared. Other drivers told a reporter police had interviewed Matthew at the time. I don’t doubt that the drivers said those things, but those claims have never been publicly confirmed by police. That didn’t stop the host of the show I was on from using those reports to draw an even more shocking—and utterly baseless—conclusion: that police have always known Morgan got into a cab driven by Matthew that night, but were somehow so bumbling that they let him get away. This is patently false, and a statement released by Virginia State Police spokesperson Corinne Geller late last night attempted to set the record straight.

“Jesse L. Matthew Jr. was never interviewed in 2009 by state police in connection with the Morgan Harrington investigation,” she wrote, urging media to wait for official confirmation on such information before releasing it to the public. “The Harrington family and public deserve accurate representation of the facts of this case,” she wrote.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: October 11, 2014, 12:46:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204646631383532&set=o.711448445592073&type=1&theater

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: October 11, 2014, 01:31:24 PM »

info on the Foxfield Races

Driving Prevention at the Spring Foxfield Races
http://gordiecenter.studenthealth.virginia.edu/sites/gordiecenter.studenthealth.virginia.edu/files/ctools/Impaired-Driving-Prevention-at-Foxfield.pdf 
the track
https://www.google.com/maps/@38.1018868,-78.5513614,3a,75y,218.83h,71.47t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sNezOCzrm7fskaTxBmcI8DQ!2e0

some you tubes on the Foxfield Races
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URb_GPKHETQ 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 11, 2014, 01:41:43 PM »

messed that up forgot its not just about the party
 Foxfield Races
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAa7zoa3Xao

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: October 11, 2014, 02:54:40 PM »

State Police: Jesse Matthew not interviewed in 2009 in Harrington investigation
Published Thursday, Oct. 9, 2014

Media reports that Virginia State Police investigators interviewed Jesse Matthew in 2009 in connection with the disappearance of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington are not accurate, according to a statement from the state police late Thursday.

The statement from VSP: ....

<snipped>

http://augustafreepress.com/state-police-jesse-matthew-interviewed-2009-harrington-investigation/

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #886 on: October 11, 2014, 02:56:57 PM »

Thanks texasmom. What she says is so true, not just in theses cases. But with all reporting in general. Praying they find Hannah today. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: October 11, 2014, 07:36:39 PM »

http://www.newsadvance.com/ex-associate-of-taxi-service-manager-says-police-want-to/article_df2b339d-3d5b-5b5d-ad17-b55d11fc448c.html

Ex-associate of taxi service manager says police want to speak with him

Posted: Friday, October 10, 2014 9:30 pm
By ​K Burnell Evans

For those who want to know more about Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr., Trevis Poole is the man to see, a former business associate of Poole’s said Friday.

Poole managed Access Taxi, where Matthew worked as a cab driver in 2009, the year Morgan Harrington disappeared. Matthew purchased from Poole the van cab he drove for Access, the associate said.

State police last week said Matthew’s arrest in Texas provided a forensic link to Harrington’s death and disappearance. Her remains were found in an Albemarle County field in January 2010. Matthew has not been charged in that case. Asked Friday whether investigators are seeking to talk to Poole, state police, who have been leading the Harrington investigation, declined to comment.

Melvin Carter Jr., the owner of Carter’s Taxi in Charlottesville, said police have questioned 20 cab drivers since Graham vanished and they also interviewed drivers following Harrington’s disappearance. He said a police detective told him at the time that Harrington was seen climbing into a taxi Oct. 17, 2009, the night she vanished.

Court records from June 2009 and March 2010 list Matthew as working for Access, although it’s not clear whether he was driving the night Harrington went missing.

Access Taxi was sold and renamed Anytime Taxi in November 2011, the associate said. Authorities that month charged Poole in an assault case, and he was convicted the following year, according to court records.

He was released from the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail last year, officials there said. Investigators working the Harrington case are seeking to talk to Poole, according to the associate, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing safety concerns.

In the 1980s, Poole and an older brother were at the center of one of the area’s largest drug probes. He was convicted of cocaine distribution and served six-and-a-half years in prison. The success of the task force in that case led to the formation of the Jefferson Area Drug Enforcement task force, the team that handles the majority of area narcotics cases today.

Poole had maintained a clean record since his release, authorities said in 2007. By then, Access Taxi had been formed. Following the 2011 sale and renaming, Yellow Cab merged with Anytime in 2012.

Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles records show that Matthew held a taxi permit from 2007 until Aug. 2, 2010, when he asked that it be deactivated, an agency spokeswoman said Friday. Matthew’s taxi permit was filed under his own name, rather than a company name, and because the DMV does not have Matthew’s permit application, the length of his time with the company is unclear, an agency spokeswoman said.

As investigators continued working the Harrington and Graham cases, search crews on Friday reached a grim milestone in the hunt for Graham, having effectively cleared an eight-mile radius from the spot where she last was seen.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: October 11, 2014, 07:38:11 PM »

Thanks texasmom. What she says is so true, not just in theses cases. But with all reporting in general. Praying they find Hannah today. an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: October 11, 2014, 07:43:35 PM »

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26758777/vdem-leader-search-for-hannah-graham-to-continue-charlottesville-to-take-lead

VDEM leader: Search for Hannah Graham to continue; Charlottesville to take lead
Posted: Oct 10, 2014 4:34 PM CDT
Updated: Oct 11, 2014 6:04 AM CDT
By Brent Solomon

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (WWBT) - Several agencies across the state are in Charlottesville to help in the search to find Hannah Graham. This weekend will mark one month since the 18 year old was last seen. As the search to find the teenager continues, the focus of that search is now shifting.

The state emergency management leader who had been heading the search is taking a break after 27 days of actively leading those efforts. He's now handing the responsibility over to the city of Charlottesville to take the lead on the search.

Saturday marks one month since anyone has seen or heard from 18 year old Hannah Graham. As her suspected abductor Jesse Matthew sits in jail - the search to find the teen has been steady, though still no sign of Hannah.

"To some level that's a lot of tedious boots on the ground everyday covering ground and I understand after a while that perhaps begins to feel like drudgery. Then again we come back to the motivation and the focus and the drive but if you don't do that, you haven't covered the ground, you don't know. It has to be done. It is a necessary evil. It has to be done,” said Mark Eggeman with the Virginia Department of Emergency Management.

Late Friday afternoon some 25 officers and firemen from Hampton arrived with k9s, atvs, and dive equipment, at the request of Charlottesville's police department. It comes a day after police announced they recovered the taxi Matthew drove back in 2009, the night Morgan Harrington went missing. The cab was found on a farm.

As some 30 searchers combed the county Friday looking for clues in Hannah's case, leaders are encouraging them to stay energized.

"I would say every day the motivation is we believe that every day is the day. Optimism. We begin the day optimistically and at the end of the day we may feel a little bit deflated or defeated but every day we walk out and say ‘tomorrow is going to be the day'," Eggeman said.

There have been investigators from Spotsylvania, Stafford, Pulaski, Hampton, the FBI, Alcohol and Beverage Control, even animal control as well as Charlottesville area officers all helping to find Hannah. An effort that will continue into the weekend.

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: October 11, 2014, 07:49:34 PM »

http://www.newsadvance.com/ex-associate-of-taxi-service-manager-says-police-want-to/article_df2b339d-3d5b-5b5d-ad17-b55d11fc448c.html

Ex-associate of taxi service manager says police want to speak with him

Posted: Friday, October 10, 2014 9:30 pm
By ​K Burnell Evans

For those who want to know more about Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr., Trevis Poole is the man to see, a former business associate of Poole’s said Friday.

Poole managed Access Taxi, where Matthew worked as a cab driver in 2009, the year Morgan Harrington disappeared. Matthew purchased from Poole the van cab he drove for Access, the associate said.

State police last week said Matthew’s arrest in Texas provided a forensic link to Harrington’s death and disappearance. Her remains were found in an Albemarle County field in January 2010. Matthew has not been charged in that case. Asked Friday whether investigators are seeking to talk to Poole, state police, who have been leading the Harrington investigation, declined to comment.

Melvin Carter Jr., the owner of Carter’s Taxi in Charlottesville, said police have questioned 20 cab drivers since Graham vanished and they also interviewed drivers following Harrington’s disappearance. He said a police detective told him at the time that Harrington was seen climbing into a taxi Oct. 17, 2009, the night she vanished.

Court records from June 2009 and March 2010 list Matthew as working for Access, although it’s not clear whether he was driving the night Harrington went missing.

Access Taxi was sold and renamed Anytime Taxi in November 2011, the associate said. Authorities that month charged Poole in an assault case, and he was convicted the following year, according to court records.

He was released from the Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail last year, officials there said. Investigators working the Harrington case are seeking to talk to Poole, according to the associate, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing safety concerns.

In the 1980s, Poole and an older brother were at the center of one of the area’s largest drug probes. He was convicted of cocaine distribution and served six-and-a-half years in prison. The success of the task force in that case led to the formation of the Jefferson Area Drug Enforcement task force, the team that handles the majority of area narcotics cases today.

Poole had maintained a clean record since his release, authorities said in 2007. By then, Access Taxi had been formed. Following the 2011 sale and renaming, Yellow Cab merged with Anytime in 2012.

Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles records show that Matthew held a taxi permit from 2007 until Aug. 2, 2010, when he asked that it be deactivated, an agency spokeswoman said Friday. Matthew’s taxi permit was filed under his own name, rather than a company name, and because the DMV does not have Matthew’s permit application, the length of his time with the company is unclear, an agency spokeswoman said.

As investigators continued working the Harrington and Graham cases, search crews on Friday reached a grim milestone in the hunt for Graham, having effectively cleared an eight-mile radius from the spot where she last was seen.

Thank you for finding this!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: October 12, 2014, 10:50:07 AM »

http://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2014/10/10/woolpert-helps-in-search-for-missing-uva-student.html
Woolpert helps in search for missing UVA student Hannah Graham
October 10, 2014

Woolpert Inc. has joined in efforts to search for a missing Virginia student.
The Beavercreek firm volunteered to assist in the search for University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, 18, who disappeared Sept. 13.
Last weekend, the surveying and geospatial analysis company flew a small aircraft over rural areas of Virginia to aid law enforcement in the search. Woolpert has several branch offices in Virginia.
“To assist the ongoing Search and Rescue (SAR) team attempting to locate Hannah Graham, Woolpert Inc. ... has donated the use of its high-tech planes and cameras used for mapping and surveying to capture the latest and most up-to-date, high definition imagery for the search,” the company said in a statement.
The Associated Press reports that BAE Systems donated employees to examine the aerial images this week.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: October 12, 2014, 12:16:19 PM »

Trevis Poole, Trevis L. Poole, Trevis Lynch Poole

Interesting criminal history imo.   

Interesting after reading all the articles I can find that he ended up only being sentenced to 10 years...

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=19860815&id=xgNOAAAAIBAJ&sjid=1o0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6742,3361154

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/cab-drivers-questioned-about-missing-student/article_8b38e055-925b-5247-baa2-0be92eb5ba6f.html

In the 1980s, Poole and an older brother were at the center of one of the area’s largest drug investigations. He was convicted of cocaine distribution and served six and a half years in prison.

From 1986...

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1986-07-25/sports/0240100126_1_cocaine-virginia-indictment

Rusty Fitzgerald, a special agent with the Virginia State Police, said the ring operated in Tennessee, Maryland, Virginia and Florida, the source of the cocaine. The indictment claims 34 pounds of cocaine were sold in the four states from November 1982 to July 1985.

Heading the ring, Fitzgerald said, was Trevis Poole, 25, of Troy, Va. He was indicted and charged with operating a continuing criminal enterprise. Poole faces up to 374 years in prison and fines of $3.8 million.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/article_a44320c3-967d-50ae-8a16-f0dae15f26f5.html

Years later, bust's effects still felt

Posted: Tuesday, July 3, 2007 2:07 am | Updated: 2:46 pm, Thu Jan 24, 2013.

For the next year and a half, a group of local men and women would hear evidence against the Poole brothers and their associates, eventually indicting more than 40 people, according to a prosecutor's estimate.
"There were hundreds of people who were either interviewed or who appeared before the grand jury," said former Assistant U.S. Attorney Morgan Scott, who helped prosecute the cases.
The scope of the case was huge, taking even investigators by surprise, according to Rusty Fitzgerald, an assistant U.S. attorney then with the Virginia State Police.
The cocaine distribution network included people from all walks of life: local tradesmen, a postal worker, college students and residents from Charlottesville, Albemarle and Fluvanna, Fitzgerald said.
Also indicted were three members of the University of Virginia football team, including former Atlantic Coast Conference Player of the Year Barry Word, who served five months in prison on a cocaine charge before moving on to the NFL.
Though a small part of the case, the athletes catapulted the news into the national media.
Trevis Poole, who didn't respond to an interview request for this story, was convicted of cocaine distribution.
He served about six and a half years of a 10-year prison sentence and has had a clean record since, authorities said.

http://legacy.library.ucsf.edu/documentStore/f/p/n/fpn16b00/Sfpn16b00.pdf

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: October 13, 2014, 12:27:13 PM »

http://liveblog.wtop.com/Event/The_search_for_Hannah_Graham/129875944
The search for Hannah Graham
October 13, 2014

Statement from John and Sue Graham Marking One Month Since Hannah Graham Went MIssing

It is now a month since our precious daughter Hannah disappeared.

We would again like to express our thanks to Chief Longo, Mark Eggeman, their teams, and all of the wonderful people who have dedicated so much of their time to help search for Hannah. Words cannot adequately express our gratitude to them, and to the many others who have provided us with support throughout this ordeal.

We truly appreciate the enormous effort that is being made to find Hannah. It is heart-breaking for us that the person or persons who know where Hannah is have not come forward with that information. It is within their power both to end this nightmare for all, and to relieve the searchers of their arduous task.

Again, we would like to urge anyone who has not already searched their property in the city of Charlottesville, or any of the neighboring counties, to please do so today.

Please, please, please help us to bring Hannah home.

Thank you.

John and Sue Graham

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: October 13, 2014, 12:32:08 PM »

Is murdered Virginia woman linked to Hannah Graham suspect?
October 13, 2014

<snipped>

Morton went missing on October 10, 2009. Several weeks later, a hiker discovered the 23-year-old’s decomposed body on Candlers Mountain, near Camp Hydaway, a retreat owned by Jerry Falwell’s Liberty University.

Lynchburg police and the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office hunted for Morton’s killer in vain. A year after her death, authorities admitted their leads had gone cold.

<snipped>

http://myfox8.com/2014/10/13/is-murdered-virginia-woman-linked-to-hannah-graham-suspect/

http://myfox8.com/2014/10/13/is-murdered-virginia-woman-linked-to-hannah-graham-suspect/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: October 13, 2014, 01:11:53 PM »

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen:  This came from NBC29 out of Charlottesville.  I just do not even have the words for Hannah's parents.  They are and have been so gracious in all this mess of waiting and hoping.   They are issuing another statement - see below. 

Hannah Graham Missing One Month: Parents Speak Out
Posted: Oct 13, 2014 9:03 AM EST
Updated: Oct 13, 2014 11:13 AM EST

Photo courtesy of John and Sue GrahamCHARLOTTESVILLE, Va (WVIR) - It has been one month since University of Virginia second-year student Hannah Graham was last seen, but her parents are not giving up hope that their daughter will be brought home.

Hannah Graham's parents, John and Sue Graham, issued a statement and pictures Monday to NBC.

In the statement, the Grahams thank law enforcement and search crews for their efforts throughout the last month. They also urge people to come forward with information if they have any, and to check their property - in Charlottesville and the surrounding counties - if they have not yet done so.

Police say Graham was last seen on surveillance video on the Charlottesville downtown mall with Jesse Matthew in the early morning hours of September 13. Matthew has been charged with abduction with intent to defile in connection with the case. He is currently being held without bond at Albemarle Charlottesville Regional Jail.

Full statement from John and Sue Graham:

"It is now a month since our precious daughter Hannah disappeared.

We would again like to express our thanks to Chief Longo, Mark Eggeman, their teams, and all of the wonderful people who have dedicated so much of their time to help search for Hannah. Words cannot adequately express our gratitude to them, and to the many others who have provided us with support throughout this ordeal.

We truly appreciate the enormous effort that is being made to find Hannah. It is heart-breaking for us that the person or persons who know where Hannah is have not come forward with that information. It is within their power both to end this nightmare for all, and to relieve the searchers of their arduous task.

Again, we would like to urge anyone who has not already searched their property in the city of Charlottesville, or any of the neighboring counties, to please do so today.

Please, please, please help us to bring Hannah home.

Thank you.

John and Sue Graham. "

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: October 13, 2014, 06:39:45 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/13/us/hannah-graham-disappearance/index.html

Search for Hannah Graham continues one month after she disappeared
By Jean Casarez and Lawrence Crook III, CNN
updated 6:31 PM EDT, Mon October 13, 2014

CNN) -- It has been one month since University of Virginia student Hannah Graham was last seen, and her parents are asking for help.

"It is heartbreaking for us that the person or persons who know where Hannah is have not come forward with that information. It is within their power both to end this nightmare for all," Graham's parents, John and Sue Graham, said Monday.

Her friends have not given up hope either. In a statement released to CNN they ask "that everyone in Charlottesville and surrounding areas be on the lookout for new clues. No clue is too small and every search of personal property, even if it does not yield a result, is helpful."

For the better part of the last month, Mark Eggeman from the Virginia Department of Emergency Management has helped orchestrate the largest missing person search in Virginia's history.
"The search for Hannah is currently in a transition stage," Eggeman said Friday.

The city of Charlottesville is in charge as of Monday, taking over from the Department of Emergency Management, with a different focus and change in strategy.

Graham's friends continue to say how appreciative they are to everyone who has volunteered.

"We also want others to take the time to stop and hug someone they love. Words cannot express our gratitude to the Charlottesville Police Department and the overwhelming support and love from our community...please continue to keep Hannah, her parents, and her brother in your thoughts and prayers," their statement said.

Authorities are offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to the safe return of Graham, 18, who was a second-year student at the university.

"Again, we would like to urge anyone who has not already searched their property in the city of Charlottesville, or any of the neighboring counties, to please do so today. Please, please, please help us to bring Hannah home," John and Sue Graham said in Monday's statement.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: October 13, 2014, 06:48:40 PM »

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26758131/crews-almost-finished-searching-targeted-area-for-hannah-graham

Crews Almost Finished Searching Targeted Area for Hannah Graham

Posted: Oct 10, 2014 3:23 PM CDT
Updated: Oct 10, 2014 3:34 PM CDT

ALBEMARLE COUNTY, Va (WVIR) -
The search for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham is taking on a new approach.

Police say Graham was last seen on surveillance video with Jesse Matthew on Charlottesville's downtown mall. Matthew has been charged with abduction with intent to defile in connection with the case.

Friday, those leading the effort to find Graham said they will no longer do blanket searches of property. Crews are now going to search based on the investigation into Jesse Matthew or leads that come in.

Teams have searched 95 percent of an eight-mile radius around the point where police believe Graham was abducted on the Charlottesville downtown mall.

The rain didn't stop crews from checking land off Route 250 on Pantops Mountain Friday.

At a media briefing Friday afternoon, search coordinator Mark Eggeman with the Virginia Department of Emergency Management said the plane used to take high-resolution images last week is producing promising leads.

"We continue to receive data information hits from the imaging analysis and we continue to pursue those for leads,” said Eggeman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: October 13, 2014, 10:02:10 PM »

Video at the link:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/13/Report-UVA-Kidnapping-Suspect-Sought-Drunkest-Girl-Regularly-at-Local-Bar-Last-Call

REPORT: UVA KIDNAPPING SUSPECT 'ALWAYS CAME IN LOOKING FOR A VICTIM'

on BREITBART TV  13 Oct 2014, 3:57 PM PDT  37 POST A COMMENT

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” journalist and University of Virginia adjunct faculty member Coy Barefoot recounted the reporting he had done on missing UVA coed Hannah Graham.

In that reporting, Barefoot revealed that Graham abductor suspect Jesse Matthew had reportedly shown a repeated willingness to take advantage of the drunkest girl at a Charlottesville, VA restaurant and bar, so much to the point that he received a two-month ban from the establishment for his behavior.

I do want to tell you, Wolf, I spoke moments ago with a man who knows Jesse Matthew very well, and he shared this news with me -- that he worked as a bouncer. The gentleman with whom I spoke worked as a bouncer at a restaurant and bar where Jesse Matthew was a regular this past summer. And he told me, he said Coy, I had to ban him for about two months because I was concerned about the safety of the young women in the bar.”
“He said, Jesse had a type, blonde, preppy, a university girl, upper middle class and look for the drunkest among them,” he continued. “I told him, ‘Dude, you're going to get yourself in a world of trouble. These girls don't know who they're dealing with, and they don't know your intentions.’
He told him, you're not welcome here. You’ve made too many of the girls uncomfortable. I can't let you back in here. He finally did let him back in towards the end of the summer, because he kept pleading with him. But he said even then he would come by around at 1:30 at night at last call looking for the drunkest girl in the place. And they had to keep an eye on him. And he told me, quote, ‘He always came in looking for a victim.’”

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: October 14, 2014, 09:23:04 AM »

Video at the link:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/13/Report-UVA-Kidnapping-Suspect-Sought-Drunkest-Girl-Regularly-at-Local-Bar-Last-Call

REPORT: UVA KIDNAPPING SUSPECT 'ALWAYS CAME IN LOOKING FOR A VICTIM'

on BREITBART TV  13 Oct 2014, 3:57 PM PDT  37 POST A COMMENT

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” journalist and University of Virginia adjunct faculty member Coy Barefoot recounted the reporting he had done on missing UVA coed Hannah Graham.

In that reporting, Barefoot revealed that Graham abductor suspect Jesse Matthew had reportedly shown a repeated willingness to take advantage of the drunkest girl at a Charlottesville, VA restaurant and bar, so much to the point that he received a two-month ban from the establishment for his behavior.

I do want to tell you, Wolf, I spoke moments ago with a man who knows Jesse Matthew very well, and he shared this news with me -- that he worked as a bouncer. The gentleman with whom I spoke worked as a bouncer at a restaurant and bar where Jesse Matthew was a regular this past summer. And he told me, he said Coy, I had to ban him for about two months because I was concerned about the safety of the young women in the bar.”
“He said, Jesse had a type, blonde, preppy, a university girl, upper middle class and look for the drunkest among them,” he continued. “I told him, ‘Dude, you're going to get yourself in a world of trouble. These girls don't know who they're dealing with, and they don't know your intentions.’
He told him, you're not welcome here. You’ve made too many of the girls uncomfortable. I can't let you back in here. He finally did let him back in towards the end of the summer, because he kept pleading with him. But he said even then he would come by around at 1:30 at night at last call looking for the drunkest girl in the place. And they had to keep an eye on him. And he told me, quote, ‘He always came in looking for a victim.’”

WOW Texasmom, how did I miss that?  I still go back to the colleges, that is a very sad situation that both Universities never delved further into the accusations.  Perhaps making those young women comfortable enough to follow through with pressing charges, and not backing down. 

Let's face it, when you kids get to a certain age, they are going to kick up their heels a bit especially if they are away at school.  BUT - they should not fall prey to someone who may be in their age bracket but sick as can be.  It sounds to me like JLM has had a problem from early on. 

I wonder if JLM has said anything at this point.  To authorities or his lawyer.  I sadly doubt it. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.