March 18, 2024, 11:48:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing Since 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#1  (Read 618979 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: October 15, 2014, 09:40:44 AM »

October 15, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/AmyVuNBC29

Amy Vu @AmyVuNBC29  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Search for #UVA student #HannahGraham is being put on hold today bc of weather. I'll have the details on when efforts will resume @NBC29

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #901 on: October 15, 2014, 06:30:38 PM »

Video at the link:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/13/Report-UVA-Kidnapping-Suspect-Sought-Drunkest-Girl-Regularly-at-Local-Bar-Last-Call

REPORT: UVA KIDNAPPING SUSPECT 'ALWAYS CAME IN LOOKING FOR A VICTIM'

on BREITBART TV  13 Oct 2014, 3:57 PM PDT  37 POST A COMMENT

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” journalist and University of Virginia adjunct faculty member Coy Barefoot recounted the reporting he had done on missing UVA coed Hannah Graham.

In that reporting, Barefoot revealed that Graham abductor suspect Jesse Matthew had reportedly shown a repeated willingness to take advantage of the drunkest girl at a Charlottesville, VA restaurant and bar, so much to the point that he received a two-month ban from the establishment for his behavior.

I do want to tell you, Wolf, I spoke moments ago with a man who knows Jesse Matthew very well, and he shared this news with me -- that he worked as a bouncer. The gentleman with whom I spoke worked as a bouncer at a restaurant and bar where Jesse Matthew was a regular this past summer. And he told me, he said Coy, I had to ban him for about two months because I was concerned about the safety of the young women in the bar.”
“He said, Jesse had a type, blonde, preppy, a university girl, upper middle class and look for the drunkest among them,” he continued. “I told him, ‘Dude, you're going to get yourself in a world of trouble. These girls don't know who they're dealing with, and they don't know your intentions.’
He told him, you're not welcome here. You’ve made too many of the girls uncomfortable. I can't let you back in here. He finally did let him back in towards the end of the summer, because he kept pleading with him. But he said even then he would come by around at 1:30 at night at last call looking for the drunkest girl in the place. And they had to keep an eye on him. And he told me, quote, ‘He always came in looking for a victim.’”

WOW Texasmom. This is just what so many of us have been thinking about JM.  What a scam bag. I pray there is justice for Hannah and Morgan and the rest of his victims.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #902 on: October 15, 2014, 10:56:29 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/coybarefoot/posts/10203061792481096

Coy Barefoot
14 hrs ·
WEDNESDAY October 15. It's been raining and thundering all night. The creeks and rivers are rising. A low ceiling of dense clouds reaches across Central Virginia from beyond the Blue Ridge. The white fog on Carter's Mountain looks like the swirling smoke of a forest fire. We expect the search effort to gear up tomorrow after a brief stand down. Volunteers from law enforcement agencies across the state will again walk into the woods, looking for any sign of Hannah. It was five years ago this Friday that Morgan was last seen, trying to flag down a ride on the Copeley Road Bridge here in Charlottesville. Three months later a farmer found her remains in one of his fields south of town. Five years. It's been four years since Samantha was last seen. Two years for Sage. And just over one year since anyone last saw Alexis. And Bonnie and Janet went missing this past summer. We'll keep looking for them. And we'll keep looking for answers to all the questions we have. They're out there. Somewhere. Right now. In the rain. They say the sun is supposed to come out later today. And we will find Hannah Graham.
tip line: 434-295-3851

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: October 16, 2014, 06:29:46 AM »

October 16, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/NBC29

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  18m 18 minutes ago
The search for #HannahGraham is picking back up now that the weather's cleared. We've got the details. Watch us live: http://ht.ly/CQmLZ

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: October 16, 2014, 12:16:02 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/16/graham-mystery-murder-charlottesville/17216765/
Chilling details surround suspect in U.Va. disappearance
October 16, 2014

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: October 16, 2014, 03:57:21 PM »

October 16, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/MikeMurilloWTOP

Mike Murillo @MikeMurilloWTOP  ·  3m 3 minutes ago
Longo: Clearly someone knows where #HannahGraham is, we know 1 or more people must know that. #WTOP

Mike Murillo @MikeMurilloWTOP  ·  3m 3 minutes ago
Close to 4,200 tips have come in, Longo hopes for more. #HannahGraham #WTOP

Mike Murillo @MikeMurilloWTOP  ·  6m 6 minutes ago
Police can't talk to #JesseMatthew. Longo: "We have no authority to re-initiate that contact once he invokes his right to council." #WTOP

Mike Murillo @MikeMurilloWTOP  ·  10m 10 minutes ago
In addition to #HannahGraham's clothes and phone, police are looking for #JesseMatthew's blue checkered shirt, cargo pants and crocks.#WTOP

Mike Murillo @MikeMurilloWTOP  ·  14m 14 minutes ago
Week long searches end for a time in search for #HannahGraham. Chief Tim Longo says Mondays and Tuesdays will be used for planning. #WTOP

Mike Murillo @MikeMurilloWTOP  ·  3h 3 hours ago
In Charlottesville, Va. This afternoon we will have an update on the search for #HannahGraham. #WTOP

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: October 16, 2014, 04:15:43 PM »

Just keep him in isolation - with no one talking to him at all.

Only his lawyer - he's too social - he will go mad(der).
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: October 16, 2014, 05:54:39 PM »

October 16, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/HenryGraff

Henry Graff @HenryGraff  ·  1h 1 hour ago
TONIGHT AT SIX: #Cville Police Chief answers critics saying search for #HannahGraham has gone on for too long.  Longo says he will NOT stop.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: October 16, 2014, 06:47:51 PM »

Dana did a Podcast only interview with Blink today.  You can listen to the Podcast here:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2014/10/16/the-dana-pretzer-show-thursday-october-16-2014-podcast-only-with-special-guest-blink-from-blink-on-crime/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 17, 2014, 12:04:56 AM »

Thanks Dana, Blink, and Klaas!  Very interesting.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: October 17, 2014, 09:04:31 AM »

Thanks Dana, Blink, and Klaas!  Very interesting.   

Thanks texas mom, and Klaas ( as always) for posting.  Here is the article we discussed in part, published just prior to my interview with Dana on BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2014/10/16/eve-of-anniversary-of-harrington-murder-hannah-graham-still-missing-jesse-matthew-not-talking/

Today marks the 5th Anniversary of Morgan's abduction and murder. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: October 17, 2014, 09:09:33 AM »

Video at the link:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/13/Report-UVA-Kidnapping-Suspect-Sought-Drunkest-Girl-Regularly-at-Local-Bar-Last-Call

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” journalist and University of Virginia adjunct faculty member Coy Barefoot recounted the reporting he had done on missing UVA coed Hannah Graham.

In that reporting, Barefoot revealed that Graham abductor suspect Jesse Matthew had reportedly shown a repeated willingness to take advantage of the drunkest girl at a Charlottesville, VA restaurant and bar, so much to the point that he received a two-month ban from the establishment for his behavior.

I do want to tell you, Wolf, I spoke moments ago with a man who knows Jesse Matthew very well, and he shared this news with me -- that he worked as a bouncer. The gentleman with whom I spoke worked as a bouncer at a restaurant and bar where Jesse Matthew was a regular this past summer. And he told me, he said Coy, I had to ban him for about two months because I was concerned about the safety of the young women in the bar.”
“He said, Jesse had a type, blonde, preppy, a university girl, upper middle class and look for the drunkest among them,” he continued. “I told him, ‘Dude, you're going to get yourself in a world of trouble. These girls don't know who they're dealing with, and they don't know your intentions.’
He told him, you're not welcome here. You’ve made too many of the girls uncomfortable. I can't let you back in here. He finally did let him back in towards the end of the summer, because he kept pleading with him. But he said even then he would come by around at 1:30 at night at last call looking for the drunkest girl in the place. And they had to keep an eye on him. And he told me, quote, ‘He always came in looking for a victim.’”

Those of us who have covered the case know who this "bouncer" is.   The first question that comes to my mind- is,  did he call LE with a tip on Matthew when Hannah went missing - since she so clearly met his "victim preference"?   Why would Barefoot not even bother to ask that question?
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: October 17, 2014, 08:13:08 PM »

CNN had a segment on this afternoon re: Morgan & Heather ....5 year - 5 week .........They interviewed Chief Longo and he said the dogs had hit on an area and they were on their way with shovels to check it out.....  Anyone else see that report?  I've been searching but can't find anything in type yet!
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: October 17, 2014, 08:17:11 PM »

CNN had a segment on this afternoon re: Morgan & Heather ....5 year - 5 week .........They interviewed Chief Longo and he said the dogs had hit on an area and they were on their way with shovels to check it out.....  Anyone else see that report?  I've been searching but can't find anything in type yet!

I saw that too. Just the end or preview of the segment... Went and looked around online and couldn't find info anywhere on it.

At least I'm not hearing things though... Since someone else heard it
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: October 17, 2014, 08:20:35 PM »

Just looked again and found a report of it...

Report: Searchers Digging For Hannah Graham After Dogs Flag Area
Rebecca Bellecci17 OCTOBER, 2014

Searchers involved in the search for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham said in a recent interview that they plan to dig in an area of interest that has been visited by search dogs.

The lead searchers involved in finding Graham told CNN's Coy Barefoot that they were planning on focusing on an area that search dogs have flagged.

http://www.christiantimes.com/article/report.searchers.digging.for.hannah.graham.after.dogs.flag.area/48975.htm
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: October 17, 2014, 08:26:44 PM »

Video.

October 17th, 2014
06:23 PM ET
Sources: Graham searchers plan to dig
Sources tell journalist Coy Barefoot that searchers looking for Hannah Graham will dig at a spot flagged by search dogs.

http://situationroom.blogs.cnn.com/2014/10/17/sources-graham-searchers-plan-to-dig/?iref=allsearch

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: October 17, 2014, 09:39:01 PM »

October 17, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/JulieCareyNBC

Julie Carey @JulieCareyNBC  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Volunteers again being sought by VA Dept. of Emergency Management for a Sunday search for #HannahGraham. Register at http://www.hikeforhannah.brmrg.org

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: October 17, 2014, 11:55:06 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/coybarefoot/posts/10203075070933049

Coy Barefoot added 14 new photos.
1 hr · Edited ·
FIVE. five weeks ago tonight, Hannah Graham disappeared. five years ago tonight, Morgan Harrington disappeared. both of them here in Charlottesville. Morgan's remains were discovered three months later in a winter field. An annual ceremony of remembrance was held today at the last place anyone remembers seeing Morgan: on the Copeley Road Bridge at the University of Virginia. It's a two-lane bridge that spans the Chesapeake & Ohio Railroad tracks, which run east to west through the heart of Charlottesville and across the hills of Central Virginia towards the Blue Ridge. Morgan's parents, Dan and Gil, were there, as well as the parents of Hannah Graham, John and Sue. Alexis Murphy's family was there, including her Aunt Trina, and the family members of other loved ones that have so tragically disappeared from our community in the last few years. The Harringtons have celebrated Morgan's life— the light and love she shared with so many— by founding Help Save The Next Girl. Many of the organization's volunteers were out in force today at the bridge, reminding us all what it looks like when people step forward to join hands and commit to making this world a safer place for our children. I was among many on that bridge today who was sobbing behind sunglasses and trying to hold it together. These families, this community that I love, has endured far too much pain. Let us hope for their healing. Let us hope that we can all together help save the next girl. Let us hope to find Hannah and bring her home to her mom and dad. Let us all hope. good night.
tip line: 434-295-3851 w/ Help Find Hannah Graham, Kenny Jarels, Dan Harrington

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203075043252357&set=pcb.10203075070933049&type=1&theater

Friday, October 17, 2014. The Copeley Road Bridge. Charlottesville, Virgina.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: October 18, 2014, 01:25:16 AM »

Video at the link:

Those of us who have covered the case know who this "bouncer" is.   The first question that comes to my mind- is,  did he call LE with a tip on Matthew when Hannah went missing - since she so clearly met his "victim preference"?   Why would Barefoot not even bother to ask that question?

I've thought about this a lot more since I learned from listening that he didn't call LE.  I've wondered if it might have been similar to the Hannah reportedly not being served at Tempo thing...if the bouncer's story is true, they allowed an apparent predator back on the premises after being compelled to ban him for two months?  I don't know who the bouncer is, so it's hard for me to judge his value system or the strength of his loyalty to his employer.  I do wonder why the question wasn't asked as well.  Or maybe it was, and the answer was as simple as he didn't want to get involved?  I know very little about Coy Barefoot, but just from what I've seen I think he could get people to talk to him that might not have chosen to come forward otherwise.  Especially in this case, since he's local.  jmo

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 18, 2014, 08:03:32 AM »

In light of what I read in this thread and in the news before I went to bed last night, I have hope this is the day Hannah will be found.  She needs to be brought home.  Her friends and family need to be able to give her a decent burial.  And hopefully there will be enough evidence/forensics that can be used to bring the person or persons responsible to justice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.