April 24, 2024, 12:04:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "...a gulf of mistrust exists..." - Obama, the Criminal Justice System, Reality  (Read 3123 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 28, 2014, 09:06:26 AM »

Obama made a speech the other day...

Obama said Saturday night that ”in too many communities around the country a gulf of mistrust exists” between law enforcement and citizens, which harms places that need law enforcement the most.

“Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement,” Obama said. “Guilty of walking while black, driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.”

Obama added that racial discrimination across the U.S. criminal justice system “has a corrosive effect on America,” makes people reluctant to go to the police, and “scars the hearts of our children.”

Read more here - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/27/obama-racial-discrimination-in-law-enforcement-has-a-corrosive-effect-on-america/

What is the difference between law enforcement and the criminal justice system?

Maybe Obama thinks the wrong doers will just turn themselves in?  How many of Chicago or Milwaukee's victims find justice?  See violent criminals released with a flap on the finger or maybe no slap at all? 

The police seem to be the face of failed criminal justice systems.

Why would anyone be afraid to go to the police as witnesses?  Maybe because the wrong doer, the violent criminal will be out in 24 hours and track them down?

Why isn't Obama asking why the criminal justice system is failing in large urban areas?  Criminals go free regardless of how many people they hurt?  Kill?  Intimidate?

Law enforcement can do it's job day after day.  It's up to the criminal justice system to take the bad people off the street and make them safer for good people.  Why is the criminal justice system failing?  Instead of mayors crying that gang bangers should take their violence to the alleys, why aren't they taking the criminals off the street?

What's wrong in America?  Criminals get the gold mine, good people (victims) get the shaft every day?

Why isn't Obama asking why black people seem to be the victim of choice by other back people?  Is it possible that ' “Guilty of walking while black, driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.” ' is a stereotype of decades past?   

Why isn't Obama and his administration going after criminals and failed criminal justice systems?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 09:31:31 AM »

Who is responsible for keeping bad people off the streets?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 09:54:24 AM »

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke: Eric Holder Needs to Apologize to Cops

Attorney general Eric Holder and Missouri Democratic leaders need to apologize to the law-enforcement community for impugning officers’ motives in light of the unrest in Ferguson, Mo., according to one prominent county sheriff.

Milwaukee County sheriff David Clarke, who gained notoriety last year for encouraging gun ownership within his Wisconsin community, said Holder, Governor Jay Nixon, and Senator Claire McCaskill made the situation in Ferguson worse with their “irresponsible, inflammatory” comments about the city’s police force and its supposed problem with race relations. Clarke argued on Fox News on Friday that the trio was “insinuating that our law-enforcement officers across the United States engage in some nefarious or systematic and cultural attempts to violate people’s civil rights.”

read more here - http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/386099/milwaukee-sheriff-david-clarke-eric-holder-needs-apologize-cops-andrew-johnson

Maybe Obama needs to apologize the cops?  All law enforcement?

When does the liberal/progressive/racist group think end?

When is racism not racism?  When it comes out of the mouths of liberals?  Progressives?  Islamists?  Terrorists?  The new racists?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 10:35:26 AM »

Why aren't those here illegally held accountable for their actions?  Why do illegal aliens seem to get preferential treatments?  Citizens of the United States of America don't even get the back of the bus, they get run over by the bus?

Why isn't Obama asking about the gulf of mistrust between citizens and government?

What's wrong with the ruling class?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.