March 19, 2024, 04:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#2  (Read 499176 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2014, 08:17:35 PM »

WOW if picture #3 I believe from 2000, doesn't say it all.  He looks angry in that shot, imho.  He at least had smiles in the other pictures.   

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2014, 08:18:55 PM »

not sure this was posted

A Glimpse At What Was Found in Jesse Matthew's Car
Posted: Oct 09, 2014 8:31 AM EDT
Updated: Oct 09, 2014 9:17 AM EDT
By WRIC Newsroom

New information has also emerged from a first look inside Matthew's blue Nissan Sentra, the car he was reportedly driving on run after Hannah disappeared. Police in Texas have said the Nissan Sentra is in a wrecking yard down the street from the county Sheriff's office.

Inside is a glimpse of Matthew's final days on the run.

There's an ashtray filled with cigarettes and a business card for a Charlottesville detective in the backseat.

In the front, there's a yellow envelope with a cross inside. On the front it reads, "Open this envelope first before you read my letter. Enclosed, three powerful faith tools to release God's power".

Police also found a cassette tape with "Jesus" written on the front.

http://www.wric.com/story/26744235/police-trace-timeline-of-jesse-matthew-on-last-night

Just another con of his to make people think he is some Jesus thumper, so they trust him. It's all about being a con artist with sex addiction.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2014, 08:22:57 PM »

not sure this was posted

A Glimpse At What Was Found in Jesse Matthew's Car
Posted: Oct 09, 2014 8:31 AM EDT
Updated: Oct 09, 2014 9:17 AM EDT
By WRIC Newsroom

New information has also emerged from a first look inside Matthew's blue Nissan Sentra, the car he was reportedly driving on run after Hannah disappeared. Police in Texas have said the Nissan Sentra is in a wrecking yard down the street from the county Sheriff's office.

Inside is a glimpse of Matthew's final days on the run.

There's an ashtray filled with cigarettes and a business card for a Charlottesville detective in the backseat.

In the front, there's a yellow envelope with a cross inside. On the front it reads, "Open this envelope first before you read my letter. Enclosed, three powerful faith tools to release God's power".

Police also found a cassette tape with "Jesus" written on the front.

http://www.wric.com/story/26744235/police-trace-timeline-of-jesse-matthew-on-last-night

cw618 - this is another thing that disturbed me.  Why the letter and with instructions no less?  That is why I wonder what if anything she knew.  Or did she simply think he was being falsely accused.  I don't believe she knew about any of the rape allegations prior - or ... did she?  It made me wonder what his family said to him when he left school, not once but twice???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2014, 08:26:45 PM »

Personally folks, I am awaiting the charges to come up against him in Morgan's case.  In fact, since they indicted him in the Fairfax case, I thought for sure Morgan's case he would be charged next especially since those are the 2 that we all know are "linked". 

If that is a case of DNA matching, what is taking so long? 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »

Does anyone think they are awaiting the results from the discovery on Saturday?  That if it is Hannah, LE is going to hit him with at least a double whammy?

Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to me but then again, I am in the numbers game not the lawyers game.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2014, 09:01:36 PM »

October 21, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/HenryGraff

Henry Graff retweeted
 Neal Augenstein @AugensteinWTOP  ·  13m 13 minutes ago
WTOP: Def atty Jim Camblos says he's talked w #JesseMatthew since Fairfax Co. indictment, and will not represent him in that case.

Henry Graff retweeted
 Neal Augenstein @AugensteinWTOP  ·  17m 17 minutes ago
WTOP: #JesseMatthew's lawyer in Charlottesville and Albemarle cases re: #HannahGraham will NOT represent him in Fairfax County case

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2014, 09:04:21 PM »

http://wvtf.org/post/charges-against-jesse-matthew-strongest-case-goes-first
Charges Against Jesse Matthew: The Strongest Case Goes First
By Hawes Spencer
October 21, 2014

Charged in Charlottesville with the abduction of Hannah Graham, forensically linked to the Albemarle County death of Morgan Harrington, Jesse Matthew has now been indicted for three felonies in Fairfax. What happens when different prosecutors want the same man?

"They usually cooperate to decide who goes first,” says veteran Charlottesville defense attorney David Heilberg.

And the first prosecutor to make a public statement about Matthew, Fairfax County Commonwealth's Attorney, Ray Morrogh, agrees with that. "These are all very complex cases, and all I can say is I'm willing to go first, last, or whenever."

Fairfax obtained grand jury indictments against Matthew for a brutal 2005 attack in which the perpetrator allegedly attempted to strangle his victim after raping her while she made her way home on foot from a nearby grocery store.

"There must be some kind of a strong link in Fairfax for them to go ahead and indict and go forward."

Unlike Morgan Harrington, whose skeletal remains were found in a cow pasture 100 days after she disappeared from a 2009 rock concert, the Fairfax woman survived when a passerby interrupted the attack. An ensuing police sketch shows a goateed man that some say closely resembles Matthew. Investigators haven't specified all their Fairfax evidence.

Virginia law requires that incarcerated inmates get their trial within five months of indictment, but the law is silent on when competing jurisdictions get to prosecute the same person.

"There are no rules other perhaps than the speedy trial. So by filing when they did, Fairfax has put themselves on the clock to go first."

A strong prosecution and conviction in Fairfax would give Charlottesville and Albemarle officials time not only to build a case around Hannah Graham and/or Morgan Harrington but also to decide which jurisdiction would prosecute.

"Venue for a homicide can be where the body is found, so now there are two bodies with a link of unknown strength in Albemarle County, so I could see that as the locality where the most serious and final charges will be prosecuted."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2014, 10:42:37 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jesse-matthew-suspect-hannah-graham-case-has-history-bad-acts-n230451

Jesse Matthew, Suspect in Hannah Graham Case, Has History of Bad Acts
BY ELIZABETH CHUCK

Here are accusations and charges that Matthew, a former college football player who used to volunteer with Christian youth, has faced:

Questioned in a 2002 sexual assault: Matthew attended Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, from 2000 to 2002, where he played football. The Lynchburg Commonwealth attorney told NBC News that Matthew was questioned in connection with a sexual assault in 2002 when he was a Liberty student, but said charges were not filed against him because the accuser did not want to proceed with the case. Matthew left the school shortly after the incident.

Accused of a 2003 sexual assault: Just 11 months after the Liberty University allegations, Matthew was involved in another sexual assault investigation. He attended Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Virginia — where he was also on the football team — from January 2003 to October 2003. The university said a sexual assault was reported on campus on Sept. 7, 2003, and that Matthew ended his time on the football team five days after that. He was questioned but again not charged, and left the school the following month.

Charges in a 2005 sexual assault: Authorities announced on Monday that Matthew, already in custody for Graham's case, now faces additional charges in a Sept. 24, 2005, sexual assault of a 26-year-old woman in Fairfax County, Virginia. The woman was dragged into a wooded area and assaulted while walking home from the grocery store on a Saturday night; Matthew is charged with abduction, rape and attempted capital murder in the case. Few details have been released about the new charges, but police said the forensic evidence that connects Matthew to the 2009 killing of Morgan Harrington is linked by DNA to the 2005 Fairfax County sexual assault.

Linked to student's 2009 death: Morgan Harrington was last seen at a concert on the UVA campus in October 2009. Her body was found on a farm three months later. No one was charged with her murder. While investigators say Matthew's recent arrest gave them a forensic break in her unsolved homicide, they have not filed charges against him in her case. Three others went missing within 50 miles of Charlottesville in recent years: Samantha Ann Clarke, 19, disappeared from Orange County in 2010. Alexis Murphy, 17, disappeared from Shipman in 2012. DaShad Laquinn Smith, 19, also vanished in Charlottesville in 2012. None of their bodies has been found, although a jury convicted Randy Taylor of Murphy's murder in July and a person of interest has been named in Smith's case. Charlottesville police do not have evidence that the cases are connected, but the repeated disappearances have left the community reeling.

Accused of assault and attempted grand larceny in 2009: Matthew was accused of assault after attempting to steal a cell phone in June 2009, but all charges were dropped, legal records show.

Convicted of trespassing in 2010: The circumstances surrounding these charges are not clear based on court records.

Accused of possession of stolen property in 2012: This charge, of which no details are available, was dropped. Matthew also has several traffic infractions on his record over the years.

Charged with abduction with intent to defile in 2014: Matthew was arrested in Texas in Graham's disappearance after a widespread manhunt for him. No murder charge has been filed yet in the case. Graham had gone missing in the early hours of Sept. 13 after leaving an off-campus party, and witnesses and surveillance video pointed to Matthew as the last person seen with her. Matthew was initially brought in for questioning as a person of interest, but left the police station with no charges filed against him. He fled and was later charged once police searched his apartment and car. He was arrested in Galveston County, Texas, on Sept. 24, and extradited to Charlottesville. He is being held without bond.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2014, 11:32:25 PM »

THE ESCALATION

1.  Liberty University Sexual Assault (2002)
2.  Christopher Newport University Sexual Assault (2003)
3.  Fairfax Rape (2005)
4.  Morgan Harrington Murder (2009)
5.  Cassandra Morton Murder (2009)?
6.  Hannah Graham Murder (2014)

Jesse Matthew arrest prompts renewed look at 2009 Cassandra Morton murder
September 30, 2014

The Campbell County Sheriff's office said Tuesday it is investigating a possible link between Jesse Matthew Jr. and Cassandra Morton.

Morton disappeared in October, 2009. Her body was discovered a few weeks later in a shallow grave on Candlers Mountain.

The Campbell County Sheriff's Office and Lynchburg Police have been looking for her killer ever since. Investigators said their leads have gone cold.

<snipped>

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/09/jesse-matthew-arrest-prompts-renewed-look-at-2009-cassandra-morton-murder-107656.html

Family of Cassandra Morton speaks about fresh look at her case
October 3, 2014

The family of a murdered Lynchburg woman hopes the disappearance of Hannah Graham leads to closure.

Someone killed Cassandra Morton in 2009 right around the time Morgan Harrington was murdered.

Morton's body was discovered in Campbell County and her killer never found.

Right now there's no evidence that there's a link between Cassandra Moore and Morgan Harrington's murders.

But now that there's been a forensic link between Jesse Matthew, the man charged with abducting Graham, and Morgan Harrington, the Campbell County Sheriff's Office is at least investigating Matthew.

<snipped>

Her body was found in the woods off Camp Hydaway Road near Liberty University.

Jesse Matthew went to Liberty years earlier.

That and his DNA connection to the Morgan Harrington case around the same time is enough for police to take a look at his whereabouts when Morton disappeared.

<snipped>

The Campbell County Sheriff's Office is waiting for financial statements and cell phone records to see if Matthew was in the Lynchburg area when Cassandra Morton went missing.

Despite a lot of evidence being collected, a suspect has never named in Morton's murder.

The Campbell County Sheriff's Office said this investigation doesn't mean Matthew is a suspect, but it's a possible lead they're following.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/family-of-murdered-lynchburg-woman-gets-fresh-look-at-her-case/28376376

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2014, 08:23:09 AM »

Here's the link to Cassandra Morton's thread for those interested.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15467.0
Cassandra Morton 23,Lynchburg, TN Reported Missing 10/10/09, Body Found 11/29/09

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2014, 10:04:03 AM »

OT Dylan Adams had court date this morning.  Pleads not guilty to 2 counts of raping Holly Bobo.  Judge set bail at $25,000.00.
Link to Holly Bobo's current discussion thread in Missing and True Crime area:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11969.0
Holly Bobo #5 - 3/11/14 - 9-08-14 Body Found

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2014, 11:38:43 AM »

Has anyone seen this.....

Stephon Dingle CBS19 @Stephon_Dingle  29m 
BREAKING: Formal request made to FBI lab by Nelson CA, results expected in 5-7 days. #JesseMatthew #AlexisMurphy #RandyTaylor #DNA @CBS19
View details · 
  Katie Love @KLOVEREPORTER  36m 
#BREAKING: DNA testing started to see if #JesseMatthew was in car #AlexisMurphy was driving when she disappeared. Results expected next week
View details · 
  Laura French @lfrenchnews  52m 
CONT: Nelson CA made the formal request to FBI lab per defense request. Results should be in next week. #JesseMatthew #AlexisMurphy @CBS6
View location · 
  Laura French @lfrenchnews  55m 
BREAKING #RandyTaylor defense attorney: FBI lab performing DNA testing to determine if #JesseMatthew's DNA was in #AlexisMurphy's car @CBS6
View location · 
 Top Tweet   
  Shaughn @Shaughn_A  12h 
Who Is #JesseMatthew? #UVA Suspect's Long History of "Bad Acts"? That's an odd description. nbcnews.com/news/us-news/j… pic.twitter.com/1xMGEp8Mqv
View photo · 

I hope I did this right folks. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2014, 12:39:07 PM »

October 22, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/NBC29

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  45m 45 minutes ago
MORE: @HenryGraff picture of Stafford crews searching on Red Hill Road.

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  48m 48 minutes ago
PHOTO: @HenryGraff reports: teams search ditches and wooded areas along roads leading to crime scene.

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  49m 49 minutes ago
JUST IN: police tell @HenryGraff they remain at crime scene because it's a lot of area to search and they don't want to miss anything.

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  50m 50 minutes ago
JUST IN: @HenryGraff reports: teams from VSP, Stafford & Spotsylvania search along Old Lynchburg and Red Hill Roads.

NBC29 @NBC29  ·  53m 53 minutes ago
JUST IN: police at Old Lynchburg Rd. crime scene tell @HenryGraff they've been told area will be closed through Fri.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2014, 12:41:28 PM »

Has anyone seen this.....

Stephon Dingle CBS19 @Stephon_Dingle  29m 
BREAKING: Formal request made to FBI lab by Nelson CA, results expected in 5-7 days. #JesseMatthew #AlexisMurphy #RandyTaylor #DNA @CBS19
View details · 
  Katie Love @KLOVEREPORTER  36m 
#BREAKING: DNA testing started to see if #JesseMatthew was in car #AlexisMurphy was driving when she disappeared. Results expected next week
View details · 
  Laura French @lfrenchnews  52m 
CONT: Nelson CA made the formal request to FBI lab per defense request. Results should be in next week. #JesseMatthew #AlexisMurphy @CBS6
View location · 
  Laura French @lfrenchnews  55m 
BREAKING #RandyTaylor defense attorney: FBI lab performing DNA testing to determine if #JesseMatthew's DNA was in #AlexisMurphy's car @CBS6
View location · 
 Top Tweet   
  Shaughn @Shaughn_A  12h 
Who Is #JesseMatthew? #UVA Suspect's Long History of "Bad Acts"? That's an odd description. nbcnews.com/news/us-news/j… pic.twitter.com/1xMGEp8Mqv
View photo · 

I hope I did this right folks. 

Thank you sleeks. It will be interesting to what connections (if any) are in these cases. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2014, 01:42:05 PM »

ALEXIS MURPHY - A JESSE MATTHEW CONNECT?

1.  Who was the driver of maroon Chevy with large rims pulled over by authorities in August, 2013?

2.  Was the maroon Chevy with large rims forensically searched by investigators?

3.  Was the alleged DNA connection between the driver of the Chevy with large rims and the "12-ounce Icehouse bottle" investigated?

Janet

++++++

New development in case of missing teen Alexis Murphy
August 19, 2013

This weekend police pulled over a car that matched a description given by Randy Taylor, the man police arrested for abducting Murphy.

The Louisa County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to CBS 6 News that a Be on the Lookout (BOLO) order was issued over the weekend for a maroon Chevy with large rims.

That vehicle description matches the one Taylor gave police, along with a description of a man he claims was the last person to see Alexis alive.

“The suspect in this case Taylor, provided this generic information, that does not meant that it’s true,” said retired Chesterfield Police Captain Steve Neal.

CBS 6 News asked investigators if they were actively searching for a man and car based on Taylor’s information, but they would not confirm it.

However, Louisa officials confirmed that deputies did pull over a car matching that description in the county over the weekend. Deputies took down the driver’s information and forwarded it to investigators in Nelson County. Those investigators confirm that they plan to talk to the driver.

“That tells me that they weren’t that interested in talking to him if they were, they would have gone to the scene and tried to get the information immediately,” said Neal.

<snipped>

http://wtvr.com/2013/08/19/maroon-car-pulled-over/

Police probe Va. teen's disappearance; suspect claims innocence
August 16, 2013

<snipped>

Taylor saw the girl the night she disappeared, the lawyer said. They were both parked at the gas pumps, and Alexis made a reference to smoking marijuana, Hallahan said. Taylor told her he'd like some marijuana, the attorney said.

"She said, 'I know a guy.' She told him to meet at another location in Lovingston and they rode up there in both cars," the lawyer told the station.

That "guy," Alexis and Taylor all took separate cars to Taylor's camper in Lovingston, where Taylor bought $60 worth of marijuana. The men smoked and drank together, but Murphy did not, the attorney said.

Alexis and the unidentified man left before sundown, and that was the last Taylor saw of either of them, Hallahan told WVIR.

Hallahan further told the station there is DNA evidence of the unidentified man -- in the form of a 12-ounce Icehouse bottle -- in the camper.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/16/us/virginia-alexis-murphy-disappearance/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2014, 02:06:05 PM »

AN ALEXIS MURPHY - JESSE MATTHEW CONNECTION?

FBI, Virginia State Police investigated possible link between Alexis Murphy and Hannah Graham

September 24, 2014
http://wtvr.com/2014/09/24/alexis-murphy-hannah-graham-connection/

Attorney calls for reexamination of Alexis Murphy case
October 08 2014

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2014/10/attorney-calls-for-reexamination-of-alexis-murphy-case

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2014, 03:02:56 PM »

After reading the following articles I doubt that Jesse Matthew was connected to the disappearance of Alexis Murphy.  I could be wrong.

Janet

++++

Prosecutors detail evidence on second day of Randy Taylor trial
May 2, 2014

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/prosecutors-detail-evidence-on-second-day-of-randy-taylor-trial/article_f9454c8a-d6c2-52ad-8921-a7b388169bfd.html

Lawyer: Randy Taylor knows location of Alexis Murphy’s body
July 23, 2014

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/prosecutors-detail-evidence-on-second-day-of-randy-taylor-trial/article_f9454c8a-d6c2-52ad-8921-a7b388169bfd.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2014, 03:09:25 PM »

FBI begins testing on Alexis Murphy’s car for evidence of Jesse Matthew
OCTOBER 22, 201

Defense attorney Mike Callahan requested the testing be done on the car and DNA found in Murphy’s white 2003 Nissan Maxima because the DNA did not match his client Randy Taylor.

In May 2014, Taylor was convicted of Murphy’s murder despite the fact her body was never found.

The FBI is conducting the tests and results should be completed by next week, both Callahan and Murphy’s family confirmed.

<snipped>

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/22/fbi-to-test-alexis-murphy-for-jesse-matthew-link/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2014, 03:14:22 PM »

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2014, 05:35:53 PM »

Here's a link to Alexis Murphy's thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=14599.0
Alexis Murphy missing Aug 3, 2013 from Charlottesville, VA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.