March 19, 2024, 03:53:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#2  (Read 499162 times)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2014, 08:32:18 PM »

God bless Hannah's family.   

I hope this guy fries.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2014, 08:45:56 PM »

I hope this guy fries.

You and me both New Monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2014, 09:01:31 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2014, 09:33:30 PM »

On September 23, 2014 when investigators sought an arrest warrant against Jesse Matthew charging him for the "abduction with intent to defile" there had been only one search of his apartment.  The whereabouts of Hannah Graham was still unknown.  What "probable" evidence did the first search reveal ... "probable" evidence that justified the arrest warrant ... justified the charge.

If Hannah's remains were discovered yesterday by searches would the case be considered a "slam dunk".

Janet

++++

Investigators collect evidence at home of Hannah Graham abduction suspect
Posted: Sep 23, 2014 7:28 PM PDT
Updated: Sep 24, 2014 6:14 AM PDT

Federal and state authorities are on the hunt for Jesse Matthew, the primary suspect in UVA student Hannah Graham's disappearance. Investigators were back at Matthew's apartment, mere hours after officers took out an arrest warrant for "abduction with intent to defile" against Matthew. ...

The charge "abduction with intent to defile" means officers believe Matthew kidnapped Hannah Graham, intending to sexually assaulting her. That felony charge carries a 20-year minimum sentence, with a maximum of life in prison.

Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo announced the break in Hannah Graham's case Tuesday evening, during a packed press conference. The main person of interest, Jesse Matthew, had become the main suspect.

"This afternoon, we reached that point, where the Commonwealth thought we had sufficient probable cause to seek an arrest warrant," said Longo. ....

On Monday, detectives searched Matthew's apartment for a second time, taking clothing. Investigators say they're still waiting for test results from the forensics lab.

Regardless, ten days after Graham's disappearance, Charlottesville police believed they had enough evidence to charge Matthew in the 18-year-old's kidnapping. However, exactly what detectives have uncovered is still under wraps.

"Between now and the time this goes to trial, we need to be very sensitive about the information that we share," continued Longo.

<snipped>

http://www.wafb.com/story/26610806/charlottesville-investigators-returned-to-jesse-matthews-home-tuesday

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2014, 09:36:58 PM »

SELF EDIT

yesterday by searches s/b yesterday by searchers

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2014, 09:43:27 PM »

Would there be only bones after a month? 

According to this, (warning: morbid details) yes, it's possible:
26} Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body.
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Death/Stages.html

Thanks Brandi. 

_____

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2014, 10:07:01 PM »

Evening fellow Monkeys:

First I want to say to Hannah's family and friends, I am so very sorry for your loss.  I believe I can speak for everyone on this board as well as those on the BOC board, all of us were truly hoping for a different outcome. 

I want to say, I was away yesterday.  This case and all searching and not finding Hannah, had me in such a state.  I am devoted to my Father in Heaven, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.  Those of you who know me, know I am not "preachy".  But on my way to my day yesterday, I prayed.  I know there is a scripture that says, "there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed."  With that I just continued to thank God for Justice.  I could not stand the thought of her family and friends, suffering - wondering - not knowing or having any answers.  Believe me I realize I was not the only one praying yesterday.  But I can safely say I had a knowing (if you will) that she would be found.  Low and behold, late last night upon my arrival home, I found out she was found.  There was something different yesterday. 

I truly believe that officer that continued to search further, the officer who said he believed God wanted her found.  Well let me just say (again) I truly believe he heard that inner voice and listened.  Thank God for him, Sgt. Dale Terry.  Chief Longo and all those who aided in those efforts in whatever way (great or small). 

To Hannah's family, I look forward with you for justice for Hannah.  I pray that you all are able to pick up the pieces from this horrible ordeal.  I did not know Hannah personally but just reading about her and seeing her face, she strikes me as someone who is able to pick herself up and dust herself off and move forward. 

It goes without saying, I am very upset the colleges dropped the ball on this guy years ago.  Being a huge football fan myself, I can safely say the lives of our children and loved ones are far more important than any potential football career.  There is NO EXCUSE for those mistakes. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2014, 10:09:49 PM »

October 19, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/coybarefoot

Coy Barefoot @coybarefoot     ·  15m 15 minutes ago   
#BREAKING exclusive photos from @cvillenews_desk CONFIRM my earlier story id'ing location of #HannahGraham remains http://bit.ly/1rmlO2Z

http://www.c-ville.com/aerial-photos-show-property-remains-may-hannah-graham-found/#.VERvc2d0zIV
Hannah Graham exclusive: Aerial photos show investigators at Old Lynchburg property

Police vehicles stretch down Old Lynchburg Road in front of the property where human remains were discovered by searchers on Saturday, October 18. Photo by Skip Degan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2014, 11:18:50 PM »

I hope this guy fries.

You and me both New
Monkey

::rhin ::rhino:Surprised::

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2014, 09:12:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I was just wondering, there is an article on USA Today where they were speaking with a forensic expert Jonathan Arden.  He says "it is highly unlikely for a body to becomea skeleton in this climate and time frame."  That being said, and I hate to get "graphic" but didn't the neighbors say they saw many vultures?  If so, would not this explain the condition of the remains? 

He also goes onto say "This is a level of decomposition that is far in excess of what I would expect for roughly a month in this climate" 

I believe I read someone else, who said "even if it is not Hannah, that someone else has been found."  I believe it is Hannah.  However, no matter what - it is all so sad.  Bittersweet if you will. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2014, 09:49:15 AM »

October 20, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/AlbemarleCoPD

AlbemarleCoPolice @AlbemarleCoPD  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Media note - there is NOT a media briefing scheduled today. We will let you know when we have something new to report.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2014, 09:56:08 AM »

October 20, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/AlbemarleCoPD

AlbemarleCoPolice @AlbemarleCoPD  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Media note - there is NOT a media briefing scheduled today. We will let you know when we have something new to report.

October 20, 104 Tweets
https://twitter.com/NBC29
NBC29 @NBC29  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Police are hoping to hear from forensic analysts today on the remains found during search for #HannahGraham. More on your #NewsatSunrise.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2014, 10:05:02 AM »

October 20, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/SaveTheNextGirl

HelpSaveTheNextGirl @SaveTheNextGirl  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Aerial photos show Hannah Graham Old Lynchburg property where remains were found http://www.c-ville.com/aerial-photos-show-property-remains-may-hannah-graham-found/ … via @cvillenews_desk

Aerial view of 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, where human remains were discovered on Saturday, October 18, during the search for Hannah Graham. Photo by Skip Degan

http://www.c-ville.com/aerial-photos-show-property-remains-may-hannah-graham-found/
Hannah Graham exclusive: Aerial photos show investigators at Old Lynchburg property
October 19, 2014

Aerial photographs taken for C-VILLE Weekly by photographer Skip Degan confirm an intensive investigative effort is underway at 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, the property first identified by journalist Coy Barefoot at Insidecville.com as the likely location of human remains found during the search for Hannah Graham.

In addition to a line of more than a dozen law enforcement vehicles along the road, the photos show yellow police tape surrounding much of the 2.5-acre parcel, and in the upper right of the above photo, there appear to be investigators in the woods behind the smaller building

Police vehicles stretch down Old Lynchburg Road in front of the property where human remains were discovered by searchers on Saturday, October 18. Photo by Skip Degan

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2014, 10:11:01 AM »

Thank you for the aerial shots, Muffy Bee. 

It is my understanding that if they do a dental record check, that is a much quicker process than DNA testing.  I would hope they do both, just to let Hannah's parents know for certain. 

Also amazing to me is JLM trolls the city and then his victims end up in these rural areas.  NO LIFE IN PRISON with a chance of ever getting out! 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2014, 10:32:32 AM »

Incredibly sad, even though not surprising. I am glad they found her in a more timely manner than Morgan was found.

I am very curious about the tip LE was acting on. It wasn't JLM giving up the location, was it? Perhaps he spilled info to family or friend?

Rest in peace dear Hannah.  an angelic monkey

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2014, 10:36:48 AM »

Thank you for the aerial shots, Muffy Bee. 

It is my understanding that if they do a dental record check, that is a much quicker process than DNA testing.  I would hope they do both, just to let Hannah's parents know for certain. 

Also amazing to me is JLM trolls the city and then his victims end up in these rural areas.  NO LIFE IN PRISON with a chance of ever getting out! 

You're welcome Sleeks.
LWOP Life Without Parole 

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2014, 10:56:58 AM »

Incredibly sad, even though not surprising. I am glad they found her in a more timely manner than Morgan was found.

I am very curious about the tip LE was acting on. It wasn't JLM giving up the location, was it? Perhaps he spilled info to family or friend?

Rest in peace dear Hannah.  an angelic monkey

I think the "tip" came from a guy that saw lots of vulture activity on the property and let LE know.  Then this area was put on a list of places to be searched?  What I inferred from what I have read...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2014, 11:12:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Such a beautiful landscape to hide such horrific crimes. I can't help but wonder how many more victims could be found in a 10 mile radius of this area.  It hurts my heart to think of how many could have been saved if his behavior had been reported or he had been prosecuted in 2002.  I pray for Gods mercy and peace to all of these families who have lost their daughters.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2014, 11:33:36 AM »

Hannah Graham searcher says ‘God wanted’ them to find what they found
OCTOBER 18, 2014

The Chesterfield Sheriff’s Department sergeant who discovered human remains while searching for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham said he believed God wanted them to find what they found. Sgt. Dale Terry said his five-person team had finished their search mission near Walnut Creek Park around noon Saturday when something came over him to check nearby properties.

“I don’t know how else to explain it,” he said. “Something inside me just told me to continue to look.”

<snipped>

Video:
http://wtvr.com/2014/10/18/searcher-who-found-hannah-graham-remains-says-god-wanted-them-to-find-what-they-found/

A tip was provided to LE on October 6th giving the exact address of the buzzard sighting.  Sgt. Dale Terry explanation in yesterday's interview of why this property was search on October 18th implies that the discovery of Hannah Graham's remains had nothing to do with any tip.

++++

EXCLUSIVE: WHERE HANNAH WAS FOUND
POSTED ON OCT 19, 2014

3193 Old Lynchburg Road

The skeletal remains of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham are believed to have been found here, at 3193 Old Lynchburg Road— discovered in a dry creek bed behind this empty house, five weeks to the day since she was last seen.

<snipped>

Another source with whom I have spoken just this morning, confirms that on Sunday October 5, a long-time resident of Albemarle County drove by this residence and noticed an unusual flurry of buzzards behind the home.

Earlier the following morning, Monday October 6, this same man stopped his car at this residence and looked around. The buzzards had gone. This man knew the home to be a rental that was not currently lived in.

He walked the property, but only briefly since he felt odd that he was trespassing. He got back in his car and left.

Later that same morning, at exactly 9:45am October 6, he called the tip line, reported the address— 3193 Old Lynchburg Road— and said he’d noticed the buzzards. He also reported that he was concerned the property had not yet been adequately searched since the home was not currently lived in.

<snipped>

http://insidecville.com/blog/exclusive-where-hannah-was-found/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2014, 11:47:04 AM »

Evening fellow Monkeys:

First I want to say to Hannah's family and friends, I am so very sorry for your loss.  I believe I can speak for everyone on this board as well as those on the BOC board, all of us were truly hoping for a different outcome. 

I want to say, I was away yesterday.  This case and all searching and not finding Hannah, had me in such a state.  I am devoted to my Father in Heaven, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.  Those of you who know me, know I am not "preachy".  But on my way to my day yesterday, I prayed.  I know there is a scripture that says, "there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed."  With that I just continued to thank God for Justice.  I could not stand the thought of her family and friends, suffering - wondering - not knowing or having any answers.  Believe me I realize I was not the only one praying yesterday.  But I can safely say I had a knowing (if you will) that she would be found.  Low and behold, late last night upon my arrival home, I found out she was found.  There was something different yesterday. 

I truly believe that officer that continued to search further, the officer who said he believed God wanted her found.  Well let me just say (again) I truly believe he heard that inner voice and listened.  Thank God for him, Sgt. Dale Terry.  Chief Longo and all those who aided in those efforts in whatever way (great or small). 

To Hannah's family, I look forward with you for justice for Hannah.  I pray that you all are able to pick up the pieces from this horrible ordeal.  I did not know Hannah personally but just reading about her and seeing her face, she strikes me as someone who is able to pick herself up and dust herself off and move forward. 

It goes without saying, I am very upset the colleges dropped the ball on this guy years ago.  Being a huge football fan myself, I can safely say the lives of our children and loved ones are far more important than any potential football career.  There is NO EXCUSE for those mistakes. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.