March 28, 2024, 07:56:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UVA Coed Hannah Elizabeth Graham Missing 9/13/14 in Charlottesville, VA#2  (Read 499854 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: October 24, 2014, 08:42:27 PM »

I could not believe I just saw this one.  Appears to be an email from JLM attorney.

Neal Augenstein ‏@AugensteinWTOP  · 3h3 hours ago 
BREAKING: statement from #JesseMatthew's family on death of #HannahGraham, through lawyer Jim Camblos

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: October 24, 2014, 08:43:38 PM »

My apologies folks, looks like I did not get the twitter link. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: October 24, 2014, 08:47:08 PM »

Perhaps this should also be posted on Miss Murphy's link.  LE is now looking into JLM social media if there are any connections to Alexis. 

I feel very sorry for the LE who is working on these cases day and night, it must be so overwhelming and exhausting for them. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 24, 2014, 09:21:00 PM »

Is it this tweet, Sleeks?

author=Sleeks link=topic=15472.msg1595708#msg1595708 date=1414197818]
[/quote]

https://twitter.com/AugensteinWTOP

Neal Augenstein @AugensteinWTOP     ·  4h 4 hours ago   
BREAKING: statement from #JesseMatthew's family on death of #HannahGraham, through lawyer Jim Camblos

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: October 25, 2014, 01:18:27 PM »

i was wondering about the date oct. 23,2014 on JC statement, as i thought
the LE made the announcement on the 24th oct.,2014, here is a convo at
@AugensteinWTOP  https://twitter.com/AugensteinWTOP/status/525763175892156416

he thinks its a typo

Follow

Neal Augenstein
‏@AugensteinWTOP
@nantlily believe it was a typo, because he didn't know prior to the police announcement
11:14 PM - 24 Oct 2014
https://twitter.com/AugensteinWTOP/status/525893146165907456

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: October 25, 2014, 01:25:05 PM »

hmmm, wonder why

Lawyer Won't Represent Jesse Matthew in 2005 Fairfax Attempted Murder

Wednesday, Oct 22, 2014 • Updated at 9:01 AM EDT
Jesse Matthew's lawyer Jim Camblos confirmed he won't be representing his client in Fairfax, Virginia, where Matthew is facing attempted murder charges in a 2005 assault.
Matthew was charged Monday with attempted murder, abduction with attempt to defile and sexual penetration with an object in a Northern Virginia incident. Police say a 26-year-old woman was walking home from a grocery store when a man grabbed her and forced her into a wooded area, where he sexually assaulted her. He fled after being startled by another person.
Records Detail Other Accusations Against Jesse Matthew
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jesse-matthew-suspect-hannah-graham-case-has-history-bad-acts-n230451

Commonwealth's Attorney for Fairfax County Raymond F. Morrogh said Matthew will likely be brought to Northern Virginia to face the charges, but no court date has been set. Thursday, Fairfax authorities will ask the court for a bench warrant to bring Matthew to Northern Virginia.

more
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Jesse-Matthew-Lawyer-Jim-Camblos-Hannah-Graham-Charlottesville-Fairfax-UVA-280000782.html
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:57:52 PM by klaasend » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: October 25, 2014, 01:27:31 PM »

sorry didnt mean to get this link in the above post,as it is not about JM

Several Sex Assaults Reported in NW D.C. Within Hours

Corrected 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:58:28 PM by klaasend » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #187 on: October 25, 2014, 03:38:22 PM »

an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=753006378110916&set=a.323583714386520.73416.100002046823531&type=1

Jane Lillian Vance
For Hannah

So there are monsters.

We learned that again yesterday with the jarring confirmation that the remains found recently in Albemarle County are those of 18-year-old UVa student, Hannah Graham.

But the monsters are running out of places to crouch and conceal. Even a pup tent on a Galveston beach can no longer hide a monster. To the very edges of the land, on our downtown malls, in the eyes of security cameras, and IN OUR COMMUNITY'S EYES, we have far greater vigilance than we had even five years ago.

I am consoled by the resolute, beautiful responses to Hannah Graham's murder, including the 800 Virginia Tech students and Blacksburg residents who stood on our campus Drill Field earlier this week and held up candles against the cold October evening sky.

But today, I am also heartbroken.

Here is a tribute that one friend of Hannah's family sent me, in thanking my VT Help Save the Next Girl team and me for organizing that vigil.

A Tribute to Hannah:

"Both of my daughters played softball with Hannah. There are a lot of students attending Virginia Tech who know Hannah. This vigil will have helped a lot of those students in dealing with all that has occurred.

I thought I would help share an insight into who Hannah was. Hannah and her family came from England; her father had a job in the United States. So, they moved to the Stratford Landing community. Hannah attended Stratford Landing Elementary, Carl Sandburg Middle School and West Potomac High School.

Hannah loved her family and friends. Hannah loved to play softball, and she was the first one to hustle off the field, she was the one yelling the loudest to cheer everyone on, and she loved to slide into the bases – just because she loved to slide. She she played outfield and catcher.

You could always count on Hannah to catch the ball in the outfield, or to make the great plays a home plate.

Hannah loved music; she was in the high school band and loved it when the football season rolled around because she got march in the band.

Hannah learned to love American Food, like Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, French Fries and Pizza.

She loved her tea, and you learned a lot about England from her. Hannah was smart, funny, witty, and everyone loved her British accent. Hannah has touched everyone’s life in so many different ways."

Please think of Hannah's family today. Send them your love and prayers. And please, help us Help Save the Next Girl.

241, Hannah Graham. I'm sorry I can't meet you now, in the regular way.

Perhaps we'll meet in more extraordinary circumstances, beyond the confusion of human failures, beyond the reach of monsters, where flowers like you and Alexis and my Morgan never fade.

I hope so.

Jane Lillian Vance

Faculty Advisor,
VT Help Save the Next Girl

and Morgan Harrington's teacher

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: October 26, 2014, 04:32:30 PM »

Is it this tweet, Sleeks?

author=Sleeks link=topic=15472.msg1595708#msg1595708 date=1414197818]

https://twitter.com/AugensteinWTOP

Neal Augenstein @AugensteinWTOP     ·  4h 4 hours ago   

[/quote]

Yes it was Graceland.  I really do feel bad for JLM's mother.  I am sure she had no idea what her son was (is).  I have to admit I am still on the fence about his sister.  Wondering (in my heart) what he said to her for her to allow him to use her car.  Did she know he was escaping?  Did she know he would end up in Texas?  Or did she know and also know he would be caught?  These things I just don't know. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 28, 2014, 01:11:59 PM »

Jesse Matthew, suspect in the abduction of Hannah Graham, to appear in court in Fairfax for unrelated case
By The Associated Press
October 28, 2014 - 05:13 am

FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) - The suspect in the abduction of University of Virginia student Hannah Graham will be making an initial court appearance Friday in Fairfax in an unrelated case.

Fairfax County prosecutor Ray Morrogh said Monday that 32-year-old Jesse Matthew will appear in court via video link from a jail in the Charlottesville area, where he is currently being held.
<snipped>
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/10/jesse-matthew-suspect-in-the-abduction-of-hannah-graham-to-appear-in-court-in-fairfax-for-unrelated-.html

Looks like he is not going to be sent to Fairfax at this point.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: October 28, 2014, 06:22:38 PM »

Hi Texasmom- I've been playing with a possibility of another of our missing being added to the list of persons related to Jesse Matthew. On April 25th of 2009 Brittanee Drexel disappeared while coming out of a Hotel on Myrtle Beach by herself late at night. She resembles the ones tied to Matthew and the timing is only a few months earlier than the others.  The question would be, did he travel for spring break to Myrtle Beach that year. The distance is a few hundred miles to the south of the others. Wish there was a way of having the investigators on his case check that possibility if they map out his movements over the years.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: October 28, 2014, 07:17:41 PM »

Hi Texasmom- I've been playing with a possibility of another of our missing being added to the list of persons related to Jesse Matthew. On April 25th of 2009 Brittanee Drexel disappeared while coming out of a Hotel on Myrtle Beach by herself late at night. She resembles the ones tied to Matthew and the timing is only a few months earlier than the others.  The question would be, did he travel for spring break to Myrtle Beach that year. The distance is a few hundred miles to the south of the others. Wish there was a way of having the investigators on his case check that possibility if they map out his movements over the years.

Kiwi

Your post brought back a memory.

My daughter attended Liberty University in Lynchburg for two years when it was called Liberty Baptist College.  She went to Myrtle Beach along with other students for two  Spring Breaks.  In her attempt to convince her Dad and I to assist with the costs of these mini getaways ... she implied the Myrtle Beach was a popular vacation destination for many in the Lynchburg area.

I hope that Jesse Matthew will be investigating as a person of interest in the Brittanee Drexel 2009 disappearance.

Janet

+++++

Brittanee Drexel’s mother still searching for daughter, vigil planned five years after disappearance
April 24, 2014

<snipped>

Brittanee Drexel was 17 when she disappeared on April 25, 2009, leaving the Blue Water Hotel on Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach. She had come to the Grand Strand for spring break with friends from her home in Rochester, N.Y., and without the consent of her parents.

Myrtle Beach police continue to investigate her disappearance, but no arrests have been made.

<snipped>

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/04/24/4186405_brittanee-drexels-mother-still.html?rh=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: October 28, 2014, 07:39:30 PM »

Brittanee Drexel

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: October 28, 2014, 08:14:34 PM »

Wow- Janet - your daughter went to Liberty University?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 28, 2014, 09:46:45 PM »

cadillac

I know this is going to age me but in 1984 following her high school graduation at the age of 17 years old ... we let our precious daughter board that plane alone in Vancouver, B.C. headed to Richmond, Virginia.  Representatives from the "college" picked up Tamiko and other students at the airport for the ride into Lynchburg to begin two of the most memorable years of her life (home for Christmas/summer) which included being afforded a date with the president of the Young Republican's club to the inauguration of President Reagan.  She is still in touch with fellow students who have become lifelong friends.  Today Facebook makes that so much more easier that it did in 1990 following her return.

Considering his Liberty connection ... in the last couple of months ... my daughter has been scanning the Scared Monkeys forum attempting to follow the cases that could have a Jesse Matthew connection.  Home-schooling four kids (11-16) doesn't give her much time.

Janet

_____

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #195 on: October 28, 2014, 09:48:19 PM »

That is a 400 mile trip. Over 6 hours drive. I am only 147 miles from there and it is pretty much a 3 hr drive from here.With Spring break would probably take 4 hrs. Traffic can back up for 20 miles. If you have never been to Myrtle Beach at Spring break it is a cesspool of crime ! No matter what the Chamber of Commerce post to their website. I can be wrong and most time I am, but Jesse Matthew encountering Brittanee would be about 1 in 10 million.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: October 28, 2014, 10:22:40 PM »

SELF EDIT

easier that it did in 1990 s/b easier that it did in 1986

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2014, 03:08:17 AM »

Hi Kiwi!   

Interesting thoughts, especially considering that he may have been driving a taxi,  and according to Brittanee's mom she didn't like to walk any distance.  I hadn't thought about a possible connection until you mentioned it, but who knows?  It's a long shot imo, but I can imagine a scenario with his being hired to drive some college kids down for the weekend and having some free time to prowl.  I hope they track him through the years as closely as possible.  jmo

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_1fcd7134-0055-11e4-b157-0017a43b2370.html

What Dawn Drexel has been able to piece together was that after Brittanee spent the day at the beach near the Bluewater Resort, she was dropped off at the Bar Harbor.
Dawn Drexel said Brittanee received a text that she’d forgotten her flip-flops, so she walked 20 blocks back to the Bluewater Resort to retrieve them later that evening.
Brittanee stayed about 10 minutes, and then left the resort to walk back to her own motel, a distance of about 1.4 miles, police reports state.
Dawn Drexel said none of that made any sense to her, not then and not now.
“That wasn’t something Brittanee would do,” her mother said. “If she wanted to go to a friend’s house eight houses away, I’d have to drive her, Brittanee didn’t walk.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: October 29, 2014, 07:01:23 AM »

That is a 400 mile trip. Over 6 hours drive. I am only 147 miles from there and it is pretty much a 3 hr drive from here.With Spring break would probably take 4 hrs. Traffic can back up for 20 miles. If you have never been to Myrtle Beach at Spring break it is a cesspool of crime ! No matter what the Chamber of Commerce post to their website. I can be wrong and most time I am, but Jesse Matthew encountering Brittanee would be about 1 in 10 million.

it assuredly is not for the faint of heart during spring break.  I used to live a few miles north of there -- the locals dreaded that time of year.  Worse than Bike Week.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: October 29, 2014, 09:30:07 AM »

cadillac

I know this is going to age me but in 1984 following her high school graduation at the age of 17 years old ... we let our precious daughter board that plane alone in Vancouver, B.C. headed to Richmond, Virginia.  Representatives from the "college" picked up Tamiko and other students at the airport for the ride into Lynchburg to begin two of the most memorable years of her life (home for Christmas/summer) which included being afforded a date with the president of the Young Republican's club to the inauguration of President Reagan.  She is still in touch with fellow students who have become lifelong friends.  Today Facebook makes that so much more easier that it did in 1990 following her return.

Considering his Liberty connection ... in the last couple of months ... my daughter has been scanning the Scared Monkeys forum attempting to follow the cases that could have a Jesse Matthew connection.  Home-schooling four kids (11-16) doesn't give her much time.

Janet

Thanks for the reply, Janet.  That's really interesting - both that your daughter went so far away to school and had a great experience.  Which is what college should be.  That's remarkable she happened to go where this creep went, too.

Home schooling four?  My dogs drive me crazy - my hats off to her!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.