April 19, 2024, 03:25:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama, Ebola, and the Ancients  (Read 2733 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 13, 2014, 07:03:22 PM »

I heard on the news today that the 'belongings' of the 'Index Patient' were incinerated.  I think 4 truckloads of 'ashes' were going to Louisiana.  The State of Louisiana said 'No thanks.  We need to keep Louisiana safe.'- my paraphrase.

If Ebola is so 'safe' Obama's people are promoting "You can't get it by sitting next to someone on a bus."  Why would you burn a patients belongings?  How much did he bring on the plane from Africa?  4 trucks of ashes?   Why would you need to bur out his family?  Burn all their possessions?  Isn't Ebola so safe you can't get it from a bus seat?  You can get it from a couch?  Tableware?  Dishes?

How hot does it have to burn to make metal into ash?  Ceramic dishes?  Glass?  Can't get it sitting next to someone on a bus?

Anyone see those old or new Bible based movies featuring leapers?  When they found a leaper, they burned out the home?  Prison cell? 

A person can live a long time with leaprosey.  Not so long with Ebola.  No cure for a leper. 

What is wrong with Obama and the Ebola plague?  For some reason it's ok to keep our southern border open to Ebola, terrorism, and illegal aliens.  For some reason, they have to spend more than half a  million dollars on an Ebola patient and burn out the place they lived for a few short weeks?

What's wrong with this picture?  This administration?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 03:56:01 AM »

Is Ebola the latest Obama jobs program?

Deconstructing housing?  Cleaning up a patients housing?  Car?

Burning up a deceased housing/belongings/car?

How much money do these big companies make for cleaning up after Ebola patients?

How much do the families get for allowing the government to incinerate all their belongings?  $10,000?  $100,000?  $250,000?  $1 million?

Is Ebola an Obama jobs program?   A welfare check to big hospitals?  Big Pharma?  Big business?

Who knew?

Ebola a hand out program in disguise?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 04:02:59 AM »

How much is every Ebola patient worth to big business?  Big political cronies?  The ruling class?

How much is every Ebola patient going to cost taxpayers?  Future generations, if they survive?

Why infect a whole nation when it could be stopped at the border?  Airport? 

Just say "NO" to plague carriers spreading fatal diseases?  Illegal aliens? 

Is there any nation that welcomed plague carriers/victims into healthy populations?

In the olden days, the US government sent home sick legal immigrants.  The shipping company had to pay the return freight.  Why not hold airlines accountable for returning sick people?  Are they burning up the airplane Mr. Duncan flew on?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.