March 28, 2024, 12:12:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 37 Year Old Former Harlem Globetrotter Rico Omarr Harris Missing  (Read 3173 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: October 22, 2014, 08:27:03 AM »

37 Year Old Former Harlem Globetrotter Rico Omarr Harris Missing During Road Trip from Alhambra, CA to Seattle, WA

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/10/22/37-year-old-former-harlem-globetrotter-rico-omarr-harris-missing-during-road-trip-from-alhambra-ca-to-seattle-wa/

37 year old former Harlem Globetrotter Rico Omarr Harris has been missing for several weeks. According to reports, Harris departed from his mother’s Alhambra home over a week ago to visit his girlfriend in Seattle. However, his car was discovered three days after he left, abandoned, in Yolo County in Northern California. The vehicle was discovered by the police near the Yolo County Regional State Park on Route 16.  Harris’ cell phone and a backpack were also found nearby. The former Globetrotter is said to suffer from bipolar disorder.

Harris set out on road trip from Alhambra, California, to Seattle at 1 am on October 10, 2014. He was last heard from at 9.30am that day when he called his mother from Sacramento. According to Harris’ family, the 6-foot-9, 280-pound former Globetrotter was in the process of moving to the northwest to join his long-time girlfriend, Jennifer Song, and start a new job in sales.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:30:37 AM by Red » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 08:30:15 AM »

Former Harlem Globetrotter, 37, vanishes on 1,100-mile road trip from California to Seattle after broken-down car is discovered near back-pack filled with jumper cables

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2801628/bipolar-former-harlem-globetrotter-37-vanishes-1-100-mile-road-trip-california-seattle.html#ixzz3GsTIBTy8
    Rico Omarr Harris, 37, set out on road trip from Alhambra, California, to Seattle at 1am October 10
    He was last heard from at 9.30am that day when he called his mother from Sacramento
    Harris' black Nissan sedan was found abandoned in a park 60 miles northwest of Sacramento October 13; his cellphone was located nearby
    The car battery was dead and his backpack filled with jumper cables was found nearby
    Harris was in the process of moving to Seattle to join his girlfriend and to start a new job 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 03:58:14 AM »

this will have a sad ending  

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.