April 18, 2024, 07:59:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is this 3:00 a.m. story?  (Read 2730 times)
another monkey
Scared Monkey

« on: June 21, 2005, 11:30:00 PM »

I know I read on SM today that Fox News said in the discussion the 2 mothers had that Natalee had been in Joran's house at 3:00 a.m. Greta did not say that tonight, so who made that story up?
LadyBug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 11:56:27 PM »

Question I heard that also on one of the news shows.  I was cooking dinner, so I kind of caught the tail end.  Greta did not mention this on her program tonight.  I wonder if that was a feeling that Natalee's mom got while they were in the VDS's home?  

Maybe someone will post that actually heard that discussed.

JMO
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 12:08:11 AM »

When Greta was on the air earlier today - several hours before her show - she said that Natalee's mom felt that her daughter had been in that house- I do not believe that it was said she was there at a specific time - although I guess it would have had to been in the wee hours of the morning. If papa VDS did not even know his son snuk out - and he said he did not know when he came in - then he would not know if she was there. Greta however did not mention this on her show tonite - maybe she thouught better of it - perhaps legalities.
FeliX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 04:33:48 PM »

IMO...I believe Natalee was there....Which expains the reported email sent to the Kalpo brothers (trophy cam photo) and the reported phone call to Steve Croes...
I believe she awoke and realized what had occurred the night before and threatened to call the police...................................
lookingood
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 05:43:56 PM »

What purported email sent to the brothers and what trophy cam photo?

Could you please fill me in on this?

Thanks
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.