April 18, 2024, 10:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 22 Year Old Chelsea Bruck Missing Since 10/26/14 in Frenchtown Township, MI  (Read 10025 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: October 29, 2014, 08:38:10 AM »

22 Year Old Chelsea Bruck Missing Since 10/26/14 from Halloween Party in Frenchtown Township, MI

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/10/29/22-year-old-chelsea-bruck-missing-since-102614-from-halloween-party-in-frenchtown-township-mi/

22 year old Chelsea Bruck has been missing since late Saturday – early Sunday morning, October 25-26, 2014 in Frenchtown Township, Michigan. Chelsea Bruck was last seen Saturday night/Sunday morning at a Halloween party on Post Road in Newport that she attended with co-workers and got a ride with there with them as she does not have a driver’s license. Bruck was last seen wearing a “Poison Ivy” costume. The missing girl’s sister, Kassandra,  said there could have been as many as 800 people in attendance at the Halloween party where Chelsea was last seen. She was first reported missing Monday morning.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Bruck or knows the man in the sketch is asked to call the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office at 734-240-7700 or Monroe County Central Dispatch at 734-243-7070.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 08:39:00 AM »

Monroe County Sheriff's Office

https://www.facebook.com/MonroeCountySheriffsOffice/photos/a.186798548177838.1073741832.165908086933551/295762310614794/?type=1&theater

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 08:42:13 AM »

Sketch released in case of missing Monroe Co. woman

http://www.nbc24.com/news/story.aspx?id=1115766

A close family friend tells NBC24 that they and authorities plan to pursue new leads Wednesday as tips have started to come in regarding Chelsea Bruck's disappearance.

On Tuesday afternoon, hundreds of tips were submitted after a sketch was released of a man seen by a witness with the 22-year-old at a Halloween party in Newport on Saturday night.

The Maybee, Michigan native was seen with him heading towards a location where vehicles from the party were parked. The witness reported seeing the pair, in the area around Post Road, at around 3:00 a.m. Sunday.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 07:18:43 PM »

Reward offered in disappearance of Monroe County woman

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/11/reward_offered_in_disappearanc.html#incart_river

According to a Crime Stoppers release, Bruck was seen at the party talking to an unknown white male with a medium build, medium-length dark hair, a thin mustache and facial hair. He was wearing a plain black hooded sweatshirt with no visible logo and black-framed eyeglasses.

Bruck is from Maybee, Mich., a small town southeast of Milan in Monroe County. Frenchtown Township is located just off of I-75 north of Monroe and south of Flat Rock.

A "Find Chelsea Bruck" Facebook page has posted updates from search parties looking for the missing woman and a prayer vigil was planned for Monday evening. A fundraising site has raised more than $4,500 to support the family during the search.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 06:39:46 AM »

Desperate hunt for Monroe County woman, 22, expands
7:44 p.m. EST November 3, 2014

In this Monroe County community where everybody seems to know everyone, a 22-year-old woman has gone missing. And there's an open invitation for anyone who wants to help look for her: Just come to 8799 Swan Creek Road.

map and more...
http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2014/11/03/missing-woman-search-monroe-county-michigan/18413561/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 09:29:15 PM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/slain-body-found-mich-woods-chelsea-bruck-article-1.2199129
Body found in Michigan woods confirmed as Chelsea Bruck, homicide suspected
April 25, 2015

The skeletal remains discovered in rural Michigan on Friday belong to Chelsea Bruck, the 22-year-old waitress who vanished last year at a Halloween party.

Evidence found at the forested site of Bruck’s body has turned her death into a homicide investigation, Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone said Saturday night at a press conference.

“This is a puzzle that started out with nothing,” Malone said.

The announcement comes hours after a state autopsy was unable to determine the cause of death, but dental records proved it was Bruck.

Despite a trove of tips, evidence in Bruck’s disappearance was lacking until a piece of cloth discovered earlier this month was determined to be part of the victim’s Poison Ivy costume.

More evidence has been collected, but Malone declined to describe what it entailed for “obvious reasons.”

No suspect or motive has been named in Bruck’s death, though the circumstances behind the rowdy night Bruck disappeared is concerning to authorities.

“What we had, a party of an excess of 600 people, Halloween costumes, lots of alcohol and drugs used at that scene, a lot of people making poor choices that evening,” Malone said, describing the Oct. 26 party on a rural property she attended. “I’ll leave it at that.”

A construction crew building a foundation for a new home found Bruck’s remains on Friday afternoon. It’s not clear if that area had been searched by the hundreds of volunteers that scourged Monroe County in the weeks after she went missing.

The Sheriff’s Office has declined to say how Bruck’s body was left or if it was buried.

She did not appear drunk or drugged to witnesses at the Halloween party, though reports that she tripped and injured her head surfaced in early November.

A police sketching of a young man with glasses believed to be the last known person seen with Bruck never amounted to anything.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 12:56:35 AM »

Remains Found of 22 Year Old Chelsea Bruck Who Went Missing after Attending a Halloween Party on 10/26/14 in Newport, MI

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/04/25/remains-found-of-22-year-old-chelsea-bruck-who-went-missing-after-attending-a-halloween-party-on-102614-in-newport-mi/

VIDEO - POLICE PRESS CONF

The remains have been found of 22 year old Chelsea Bruck in Monroe County’s Ash Township, Michigan. Bruck’s skeletal remains were discovered Friday afternoon in dense woods near Interstate 275.  The Wayne County Medical Examiner positively identified the baked body found as Bruck on Saturday. Chelsea Bruck went missing on 10/26/14 after attending a Halloween party in Frenchtown Township, Michigan. Previously, Bruck’s handmade Poison Ivy Halloween costume had been found on April 5 at a vacant industrial site in Flat Rock.

Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone stated at a news conference, “Our thoughts and prayers are with the Bruck family.” He also said, “evidence at the scene indicated it was a homicide. In all likelihood, the crime was committed at or near where the body was located.”

The missing persons case now becomes a homicide case. Sheriff Malone believes that the person who dumped her body at this location was familiar with the area and the railroad tracks.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 04:27:22 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 09:38:05 PM »

So sad.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 07:10:46 AM »

22 Year Old Chelsea Bruck Missing Since 10/26/14 from Halloween Party in Frenchtown Township, MI

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/10/29/22-year-old-chelsea-bruck-missing-since-102614-from-halloween-party-in-frenchtown-township-mi/

22 year old Chelsea Bruck has been missing since late Saturday – early Sunday morning, October 25-26, 2014 in Frenchtown Township, Michigan. Chelsea Bruck was last seen Saturday night/Sunday morning at a Halloween party on Post Road in Newport that she attended with co-workers and got a ride with there with them as she does not have a driver’s license. Bruck was last seen wearing a “Poison Ivy” costume. The missing girl’s sister, Kassandra,  said there could have been as many as 800 people in attendance at the Halloween party where Chelsea was last seen. She was first reported missing Monday morning.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Bruck or knows the man in the sketch is asked to call the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office at 734-240-7700 or Monroe County Central Dispatch at 734-243-7070.

She looks so happy here.  Was this before the party started, in the middle of the party, right before she left?  She looks like she is anticipating a night of fun, maybe she was going to meet someone special there.  In her other pictures she does not look as animated and "up."  She looks like someone anyone would be attracted to who was also looking to have fun.  That is so sad, to go from such a high to such a low. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 02:08:28 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/arrest-made-2014-murder-michigan-woman-chelsea-bruck-n615436

Arrest Made in 2014 Murder of Michigan Woman Chelsea Bruck
by RACHAEL TROST

Officials announced late Friday that an arrest has been made in the 2014 murder of Michigan woman Chelsea Bruck, who vanished after attending a Halloween party.

The suspect is a 27-year-old man from Newport, Michigan. An open murder charge is pending, authorities say.

Authorities say they received information from the Michigan State Police Crime Lab that linked the suspect to Chelsea's case. His house was placed under surveillance and he was taken into custody when he returned home.

"During the interview, detectives obtained details that only the killer would have known, as this information had never been disseminated to the public," Sheriff Malone said.

The suspect is currently being held at the Monroe County Jail and is expected to be arraigned Monday.

Chelsea, who was 22 at the time, was last seen leaving a crowded Halloween party around 3:00 a.m. on October 26, 2014 outside Newport, Michigan. Witnesses told police she was last seen in a parking lot with an unidentified man.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 02:11:31 PM »

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Arrested-made-in-Chelsea-Bruck-murder-case-388003532.html

Arrest made in Chelsea Bruck murder case

By Sanaa Orra | Posted: Fri 11:25 PM, Jul 22, 2016  |  Updated: Sat 7:56 AM, Jul 23, 2016

MONROE, MI (13abc Action News) : The Monroe County Sheriff's Department has announced an arrest in the Chelsea Bruck murder case.

The suspect is a 27-year old man from Newport, Michigan. An open murder charge is pending.

His name has not been released. Monroe Sheriff Dale Malone expects to identify that suspect to the public once he faces a judge for arraignment on Monday.

The suspect was taken into custody Friday afternoon at 2:55 PM. The Sheriff says this arrest stems from results they just received from the Michigan State Crime Lab linking the suspect to evidence collected at the crime scene.

"During the interview detectives obtained details that only the killer would've known as this information had never been disseminated to the public," stated Sheriff Malone. "The suspect is lodged in the Monroe County Jail pending an open murder charge. Information on the suspect will be forthcoming after his arraignment sometime Monday."

Chelsea Bruck was last seen alive on October 25, 2014.

Her decomposed body was found April 24, 2015.

The suspect is scheduled to be arraigned on Monday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 02:16:53 PM »

Sketch released in case of missing Monroe Co. woman

http://www.nbc24.com/news/story.aspx?id=1115766

A close family friend tells NBC24 that they and authorities plan to pursue new leads Wednesday as tips have started to come in regarding Chelsea Bruck's disappearance.

On Tuesday afternoon, hundreds of tips were submitted after a sketch was released of a man seen by a witness with the 22-year-old at a Halloween party in Newport on Saturday night.

The Maybee, Michigan native was seen with him heading towards a location where vehicles from the party were parked. The witness reported seeing the pair, in the area around Post Road, at around 3:00 a.m. Sunday.

More images were released in June, maybe this is the guy in custody?

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/06/police_release_new_images_of_p.html

Police release new images of person of interest in Chelsea Bruck abduction

By Khalil AlHajal | kalhajal@mlive.com
Follow on Twitter
on June 09, 2016 at 6:04 PM, updated June 09, 2016 at 6:13 PM

More images at the link

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.