May 29, 2024, 06:04:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brooklyn Lynn Lilly, 2 y/o missing 11/5/14 Tawas City Michigan  (Read 3168 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« on: November 06, 2014, 08:45:48 AM »

I did not post this last night as I was hoping that she would be found overnight - the reporting has been strange all along with statements like "we are not releasing any details of her disappearance"

Breaking: Police searching for missing 2-year-old girl in Iosco County

Brooklyn was last seen at about 2:20 p.m. Wednesday, at her residence in the 1900 block of Laidlaw in Tawas City. She stands about 2 feet tall and weighs approximately 30 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Troopers did not elaborate further on the circumstances of Brooklyn's disappearance.

"At this point, everything is under investigation," said Michigan State Police Lt. Brian Cole.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2014/11/breaking_police_searching_for.html

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 08:47:10 AM »

Search continuing for missing Iosco County 2-year-old girl

The search for Brooklyn Lynn Lilly is ongoing as of 8:50 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 6, according to staff at the Iosco County Sheriff's Office. No additional information could be released.

Investigators are asking civilians to not visit the scene, for fear that their presence could disturb or conceal the girl's scent, which police canines are searching for.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2014/11/search_continuing_for_missing.html#incart_river

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 08:48:44 AM »

Two Year-Old Missing from Tawas City

Lilly was apparently being watched by an elderly person and she wandered off into the woods and has not been seen since.

The Michigan State Police canine unit and aviation unit are assisting detectives with the search. They are advising people not to attempt to locate for the girl in the area that they are searching because the immediate area could be contaminated.

State police say this is an ongoing investigation.

Read more: http://www.wnem.com/story/27297098/two-year-old-missing-from-tawas-city#ixzz3IIVGD6C6

- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 08:50:35 AM »

2-year-old Brooklyn Lilly missing from Michigan

Brooklyn Lynn Lilly, 2, has been missing since Wed. Nov. 5 around 2:20 p.m.  She was last seen at her home on the 1900 block of Laidlaw Rd.  in Tawas City, Mich.  Tawas is about 2 1/2 hours away from Traverse City, Mich.

Little Brooklyn was being watched by her grandfather while her mom was at work.  He turned his back and the next thing he knew she was gone.  They believe she may have wandered from her yard into the woods.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2014/11/2-year-old-brooklyn-lilly-missing-from.html

- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 09:05:28 AM »

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2014/11/search_continuing_for_missing.html
Search continuing for missing Iosco County 2-year-old girl
November 6, 2014

TAWAS CITY, MI — It's been 19 hours since a 2-year-old girl disappeared from her Tawas City home and police are still searching for her.

The search for Brooklyn Lynn Lilly is ongoing as of 8:50 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 6, according to staff at the Iosco County Sheriff's Office. No additional information could be released.

Investigators are asking civilians to not visit the scene, for fear that their presence could disturb or conceal the girl's scent, which police canines are searching for.

Brooklyn was reported missing by her family on Wednesday, Nov. 5, according to troopers from the Michigan State Police West Branch Post.

Brooklyn was last seen at about 2:20 p.m. Wednesday, at her residence in the 1900 block of Laidlaw Road. She stands about 2 feet tall and weighs approximately 30 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Brooklyn was wearing a pink winter coat, blue jeans, and black boots when she disappeared, troopers report.

State police canine and aviation units are assisting investigators with the search.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ka8lhi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 12:21:03 PM »

http://www.minbcnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=1119211#.VFuyKfnF-Hc

WEST BRANCH -- *** UPDATE ***

Brooklyn Lynn Lilly has been located by a police K-9 unit in some woods at about noon today. Officials tell NBC 25 that she has superficial cuts and bruises.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 01:05:27 PM »

I was just going to post that!  Praise the Lord!!!

- George Bernard Shaw
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 01:25:57 PM »

What wonderful news.  Another Happy Ending. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2014, 09:05:57 PM »

Awesome news!!   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 11:20:40 PM »

I had a feeling they'd find her soon   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2014, 08:39:10 AM »

Safe!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.