April 27, 2024, 06:23:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jerold Joseph Williams, 5, Missing Since 8/6/15 Near Jacob Lake in Northern Ariz  (Read 4581 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: August 08, 2015, 08:19:08 PM »

5 Year Old Jerold Joseph Williams Missing Since 8/6/15 Near Jacob Lake in Northern Arizona

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/08/08/5-year-old-jerold-joseph-williams-missing-since-8615-near-jacob-lake-in-northern-arizona/

5 year old Jerold Joseph Williams went  missing on Thursday, August 6, 2015 near Lake Jacob in Northern Arizona. According to the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office, the Colorado City boy went missing at about 1:30 p.m. Thursday while chasing grasshoppers 100 to 200 yards from his campsite. His mother said she lost sight of him, and she and others from the campsite looked for Jerold for the next four hours. The Coconino County Sheriff’s Office received a call on Thursday at 5:30 p.m. of a report of a missing 5-year-old boy at a campsite 12 miles south of Jacob Lake.

Jerold is described as a white male, approximately 3 feet 6 inches tall and about 35 pounds. He has a thin build, light complexion, brown eyes and brown hair that is cut very short. He had visible facial abrasions and was last seen wearing a gray or tan shirt, blue jeans, hiking boots and long underwear.

The Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with any information to contact the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office at 928-774-4523.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 08:20:18 PM »

Boy, 5, missing from Coconino County campsite

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/29733814/boy-5-missing-from-coconino-county-campsite

Coconino County authorities are searching for a 5-year-old boy who went missing from a campsite about 12 miles south of Jacob Lake.

According to Gerry Blair with the Coconino County Sheriff's Office, Jerold Joseph Williams and his mother were camping with 15 to 20 friends and relatives at an unimproved campsite in the area of Highway 67 off of Forest Service Road 241. The area lies within the northern portion of the Kaibab National Forest.

Jerold was chasing grasshoppers when his mother lost sight of him at approximately 1:30 p.m., according to sheriff's office spokesman Gerry Blair.

The boy's mother and members of the camping group searched for him for four hours then called the sheriff's office.

Personnel from multiple agencies are assisting with the search operation, which includes ground crews, two U.S. Air Force helicopters and two search dogs

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 12:53:54 PM »

I hope they find Jerold soon. There isn't much around the area and it's over 7900 feet in elevation. Jacob Lake is also home to mule deer, coyotes, porcupines, bobcats, numerous bird species, horned lizards, and mountain lions.The bobcats, mountain lions and coyotes worry me.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 10:11:14 PM »

I hope they find Jerold soon. There isn't much around the area and it's over 7900 feet in elevation. Jacob Lake is also home to mule deer, coyotes, porcupines, bobcats, numerous bird species, horned lizards, and mountain lions.The bobcats, mountain lions and coyotes worry me.

I just came across some sad news, Green Eyes.   

http://abc13.com/news/body-of-missing-boy-5-found-by-searchers-in-az-/919852/
Body of Jerald Williams, 5, found by searchers in Arizona
Updated 57 mins ago

JACOB LAKE, AZ --
 The body of a 5-year-old Arizona boy was found Monday after he went missing from a campsite north of the Grand Canyon last week, authorities said.

No other details were immediately released by the Coconino County Sheriff's Office, which said Jerald Joseph Williams had been found dead.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 11:13:03 PM »

So sad 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 11:31:13 PM »

Heartbreaking!   

I hope they can figure out what happened.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 01:05:27 AM »

Heartbreaking!   

I hope they can figure out what happened.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 09:01:10 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 10:56:35 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/11/body-5-year-old-who-vanished-from-grand-canyon-area-campsite-found/

Body of 5-year-old who vanished from Grand Canyon-area campsite found
Published August 11, 2015

Authorities said earlier that there were no signs of an abduction or foul play and noted that the boy's parents were devastated by the disappearance and remained involved throughout the search.

Gerry Blair, a sheriff's spokesman, told AZCentral.com that the body will be taken to the medical examiner's office in Flagstaff, where authorities will check dental records and fingerprints.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 08:41:18 PM »

Rest in Peace, Jerold   an angelic monkey

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=35917624&nid=148&fm=most_popular&s_cid=popular-4

Autopsy: 5-year-old Arizona boy
likely died from exposure

Posted Aug 11th, 2015 @ 6:01pm

JACOB LAKE, Ariz. (AP) — A 5-year-old Arizona boy found dead five days after vanishing from a campsite north of the Grand Canyon likely died from exposure, authorities said Tuesday.

The Coconino County Medical Examiner's Office in Flagstaff performed an autopsy on Jerold Joseph Williams a day after his body was found by a search crew off a forest service road.

"He was found fully clothed with no obvious external injuries and there was no evidence of foul play indicated at the scene," county sheriff's spokesman Gerry Blair said in a statement.

"The weather had turned inclement early during the time he was missing" and the medical examiner's preliminary findings "appear to be accidental death due to environmental exposure," Blair added. "Based on the environmental conditions Jerold was exposed to, it is unlikely he survived the first night."

Blair said the boy's body was found around 4:30 p.m. Monday by a group of volunteer searchers from Colorado City.

The group was driving in a pickup truck along Forest Service Road 240 when they spotted a body on the ground around 15 to 20 feet off the road.

The body was found nearly 4 miles from the place the boy was last seen.

"Because Jerold was found close to the road and the road would have been a natural walking area for him compared to the very thick brush, it is believed that Jerold probably found his way to Forest Road 240 and followed it to Forest Road 241 in the direction away from the campsite and may have walked off into the forest to lay down to rest," Blair said.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.