April 27, 2024, 04:30:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 25 Year Old Jaimee Mendez Missing Since 11/6/14 in Swampscott, MA  (Read 18803 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2015, 10:40:18 AM »

A little more insight into Jason Fleury, the last person to see Jaimee. 

http://www.wcvb.com/news/5-investigates-checks-record-of-man-possibly-connected-to-missing-mom/29708868
5 Investigates checks record of man possibly connected to missing mom
Published  10:02 PM EST Nov 13, 2014

Detectives have been investigating in Lynn where Jason Fleury lives.

Family members said Mendez was with Fleury the last time anyone had contact with her.

On Tuesday they spent two hours searching his Lynn home and a dumpster before towing this van, which 5 Investigates learned is registered to Fleury.

Fleury is a level 3 sex offender. He was convicted in 1997 of having sex with a minor in Virginia.

Since then, 5 Investigates found he has racked up a lengthy history of arrests in Massachusetts.

As many as 21 different criminal cases were opened against him in Lynn District Court. Many were dismissed.

Court records show Fleury was charged in 2002 with indecent assault and battery. The alleged victim told doctors she was "raped at knifepoint."

That case was dropped.

There was a 2007 conviction for failure to register as a sex offender.

Since 2002, at least eight restraining orders were taken out against him.

One woman sought help from the courts in 2006 saying she was "in fear of my life" because Fleury was 'threatening to throw acid in my face."

That same year another woman said he "attacked me from behind."

While Fleury is no stranger to police, authorities are saying nothing to tie him -- or anyone else -- to Mendez's disappearance, as the investigation continues.

"I don't comment on suspects or persons of interest," said Blodgett.

5 Investigates attempted to reach Fleury for comment but was unable to reach him.

He has not been named as a suspect or person of interest in Mendez's disappearance.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2015, 01:31:16 PM »

Sad conclusion.

Just as sad that the system would allow a POS like this to continue to walk among us.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2015, 01:51:02 PM »

Suspect Arrested in Jaimee Mendez's Murder
Updated 8 minutes ago

Thirty-seven-year-old Jason Fleury was arrested Tuesday afternoon in Hampton, Virginia, as a fugitive from justice; if he waives extradition, he'll be arraigned for the murder of 25-year-old Jaimee Mendez, last seen alive early November 2014.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Suspect-Arrested-in-Jaimee-Mendezs-Murder-320641562.html
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.