May 01, 2024, 04:33:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 34 Year Old Jessica Padgett Missing Since 11/21/14 in Northampton, PA  (Read 12147 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 06:21:39 PM »

EVIL PERSONIFIED!!

Jessica Padgett was sexually assaulted after death, officials say
December 6, 2014

Officials have confirmed what was hinted at a few days ago. Jessica Padgett was sexually assaulted after her death.

The 33-year-old woman was assaulted by her stepfather, Gregory Graf, according to Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli.

Morganelli said it appears Graf killed her so he could have intercourse with the corpse, and that Graf videotaped the episode.

<snipped>

Padgett left work at Duck Duck Goose Daycare in Northampton on Fri., Nov. 21, to send a fax from Graf's home office in Allen Township, where he lives with Padgett's biological mother. The mother was on vacation at the time.

Padgett wasn't heard from again, and when Graf's home and office were searched on Wed., Nov. 26, police said they found Padgett's body behind a shed.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-lehighvalley/jessica-padgett-was-sexually-assaulted-after-death-officials-say/30075792

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 06:25:09 PM »

Gregory Graf, the Man Accused of Killing his Stepdaughter, Jessica Padgett, Videotaped Himself having Sex with Her Corpse (Necrophilia)

Posted December 8, 2014 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/12/08/gregory-graf-the-man-accused-of-killing-his-stepdaughter-jessica-padgett-videotaped-himself-having-sex-with-her-corpse-necrophilia/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2014, 06:28:27 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.