April 16, 2024, 09:15:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teach Your Children NOT to Rape, Pillage, and Plunder  (Read 2717 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 25, 2014, 04:54:00 AM »

Those loud vulgar girls had a message for America not long ago.  The message was about teaching your children not to rape.

How many families teach values?  The Ten Commandments?  How many teach raping, pillaging, and plundering by example?  Teach "anything goes"?  'I am ashamed of you because you got caught.'

"VIDEO: Ferguson Protestors Vandalize, Loot Businesses After Grand Jury Decision"

"FOX News Channel's Steve Harrigan reports from Ferguson, Missouri following the no-indictment decision of the grand jury in the case of Michael Brown.

A number of protestors smashed the windows of a McDonald's Restaurant, and later broke-into and looted a nearby liquor store."

watch video here - http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/11/25/video-ferguson-protestors-vandalize-loot-businesses-after-grand-jury-decision

Really?  You have to show your anger by looting a liquor store?  Making a living by vandalizing someone else's bread and butter?

I wonder how different the situation would be if Michael Brown had paid for that $50 box of cigars?  Had a job that earned him money?  Taught him the value of working for a living?

Would Michael Brown have been among the looters if the 'protest' had been for another cause?

Is normalizing raping, pillaging, and plundering the Obama 'change' we can believe in?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 03:35:54 PM »

i didnt see any other threads/forum about Michael Brown & Ferguson grand jury decision
so ill post the docs link here

Documents from the Ferguson grand jury
Updated 2:30 a.m. ET Tuesday, November 25, 2014
A grand jury decided not to indict Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown. Scores of documents, including testimony from the proceedings as well as reports and interview transcripts considered as evidence, were released by St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch. Read the documents below. The documents are also searchable, using the search bar at the top right of each document. Also released: Photos of Officer Wilson after the incident »

Warning: These documents contain strong language.

Grand jury testimony
These documents contain transcripts of testimony provided before the grand jury.
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/11/us/ferguson-grand-jury-docs/index.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.