April 19, 2024, 12:29:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lynn Messer age 52, missing from Bloomsdale, MO area -- July 8, 2014 Remains found  (Read 11090 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 27, 2014, 04:13:34 PM »

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/07/10/wife-of-leading-pro-life-activist-suddenly-missing-without-a-trace/
7/10/14

Kerry Messer, president of the Missouri Family Network, is well-known in the state capital as the head of a pro-life group and he’s often speaking out about pro-life issues as they relate to Show Me State politics.

But now there is just silence as the are no leads and no answers as to what has happened with his wife, Lynn Marie Messer, who disappeared earlier this week.

Messer woke up at 4 a.m. Tuesday morning and couldn’t find his wife anywhere. She had left her cell phone, purse and house keys behind and also had left the home without a walking boot she had been using to help her get around due to a broken toe.

Law enforcement found no indication at Messer’s home that there was a break-in or that she may have been abducted and she has no history of mental problems like dementia that may have caused her to leave the house unexpectedly.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 04:14:37 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/03/missouri-man-seeks-hunters-help-for-missing-wife/

STE. GENEVIEVE, Mo. –  Kerry Messer, a well-known Missouri lobbyist for the pro-life movement, is asking hunters to help search for his missing wife.

His wife, Lynn, of nearly 35 years was reported missing on July 8. Messer said he woke up that morning to find her gone from their farm in Ste. Genevieve County.

The Southeast Missourian reports massive searches have turned up no clues to her whereabouts. The Missouri Highway Patrol said in July that his wife walked away from their property.

Messer says he's asking hunters who are heading into the woods for deer season to keep an eye out for his wife or any objects that might belong to her.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 04:15:12 PM »

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/findlynnmesser/info?tab=page_info

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 04:16:50 PM »

There are countless articles out about thiis missing woman.

A dear friend of mine from that area has asked me to post and look to see what I can find.  Any help from the monkeys would be appreciated.  There are rumblings about the husband -- but at this point that is all it is, rumblings.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 03:32:53 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/findlynnmesser

Her husband sure likes to hear himself talk.  Holy cow, is that a Find Lynn Messer page or the All About Kerry Messer page?

Might be harsh but seriously...
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 03:49:08 AM »

Kerry believes something 'zapped' in Lynn's mind and she only physically walked out of the home on her own, that she was not mentally 'there' when she left.  He believes the pain medication she was on caused her to do this.  He wrote a long soliloquy about how the Lord is asking him to forgive whoever took or hurt Lynn but that he, Kerry, does not need forgiveness because Christ already died for all of his (Kerry's) sins.

https://www.facebook.com/findlynnmesser/photos/pb.414483235358458.-2207520000.1417250878./474557786017669/?type=1&theater

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 08:31:26 AM »

Amys Sister,

I don't think it is harsh at all.  I find him so egotistical it's sickening.

He loves publicity and I hope it comes back to bite him in the arse.  JMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 09:36:39 AM »

http://themissouritimes.com/12707/happened-lynn-messer/

What happened to Lynn Messer?
August 25, 2014 / by Collin Reischman, Managing Editor / 0 Comment

STE. GENEVIEVE, Mo. — For the small group of Missourians whose life revolves around the 5-month legislative session in Jefferson City, there has been a nagging question on the back of the mind.

For 49 days, lawmakers, staffers, lobbyists, activists and more have been asking the same question, publicly and privately: What happened to Lynn Messer?

Every theory on the table

49 days ago Lynn — the wife of prominent conservative lobbyist Kerry Messer — vanished in the middle of the night. Her husband awoke to find Lynn was not in bed. Her personal effects were all where she had left them, as was the walking boot she’d recently been given for a minor injury.

Lynn Messer was simply gone.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2014, 06:08:36 AM »

I call BS on this statement.  God is not going to harm you in order to help me learn something.  JMO

http://themissouritimes.com/12707/happened-lynn-messer/

“Throughout all of this, I know He is strong enough to guide her and protect her,” Messer said. “I just want to make sure I’m learning whatever it is He wants me to learn, and trying to see if there’s something more He is trying to teach me.”

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2014, 05:16:52 PM »

WOW - Read the entry on the FB site for Day 29 thanksgiveing - he as an EGO that is HUGE. Amazing how he talks forever about him but never about his wife (except to mention she can not handle a check book and talking to him about negitive things made him stressed).  Does anyone know what the "issues" that got him fired were?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2014, 09:55:24 PM »

WOW - Read the entry on the FB site for Day 29 thanksgiveing - he as an EGO that is HUGE. Amazing how he talks forever about him but never about his wife (except to mention she can not handle a check book and talking to him about negitive things made him stressed).  Does anyone know what the "issues" that got him fired were?
Fired from where TBM, everything I have been reading is business is usual for him and he is getting a lot of publicity for his
causes?

Again, he makes me very nervous.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 09:12:14 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/findlynnmesser?fref=photo

From the November 30th entry on the page:

And how were we to know that I was going to get fired from my job for the things I was engaged in during my off hours and which had no bearing on my job performance?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2014, 03:29:20 PM »

Thanks, I see that now.  It was in the beginning of their marriage.

His "I" mentality has a word I am sure . . . I just can't find the right one.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2016, 12:22:31 PM »

Skeletal remains found Tuesday Evening on the Messer Farm.  Not known if it is Lynn but I have been told that some of the items/clothing matches Lynn's.  Pray this is her and arrest are made.  I don't think she walked away. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2016, 01:35:16 PM »

Skeletal remains found Tuesday Evening on the Messer Farm.  Not known if it is Lynn but I have been told that some of the items/clothing matches Lynn's.  Pray this is her and arrest are made.  I don't think she walked away. 

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/33592195/sheriff-skeletal-remains-found-on-lynn-messer-property
Sheriff: Skeletal remains found on Lynn Messer property likely her
November 2, 2016
Skeletal remains were found in Ste. Genevieve County Tuesday evening.

According to Ste. Genevieve County Sheriff Gary Stolzer, the remains were found in a very rural area on the Lynn Messer property.

Sheriff Stolzer said her son found the remains.

The remains are likely those of Lynn Messer, but that has to be confirmed by an autopsy and examination of the remains, according to Stolzer

Investigators say there is no indication as a cause of death at this time.

Officers will be at the scene for an "indefinite amount of time processing the area," according to Stolzer.

The sheriff says the FBI is assisting with the investigation and processing the scene.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 01:43:55 PM »

The article I posted above ^^^^ states it was Lynn's son that found remains on the Messer property. The article I've posted below says it was a hunter scouting for deer.  It could be Lynn's son was the hunter out scouting for deer, especially since it was on Messer property.  If the remains are Lynn's, I find it awful that her son was the finder.  At the same time, it could also be a relief for him he found her and she can be laid to rest.  And of course, there is the problem of cause of death.  Did his Dad kill his Mom?

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/local/skeletal-remains-found-on-messer-farm/article_1db9e834-a0f6-11e6-b4c4-cf415f5a34e8.html
Skeletal remains found on Messer farm
November 2, 2016

Sources in law enforcement have confirmed skeletal remains were located within the past 24 hours on property which belongs to Kerry Messer, husband of Lynn Messer who disappeared in the summer of 2014.

The Daily Journal has been in touch with Ste. Genevieve County Sheriff Gary Stolzer, who confirmed a hunter scouting for deer located the remains.

He told a Daily Journal reporter this morning that the FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation. He added it is way too early to confirm the remains are that of Lynn Messer.

Kerry Messer has remained a top suspect in the disappearance of his wife. He initially reported waking up one morning to find her gone from their house.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2016, 12:56:43 PM »

Final Arrangements:

Find Lynn Messer·Sunday, November 20, 2016.

NOTE: As we continue to wait for pathology and forensics reports from their respected labs and research, many friends are beginning to ask about final arrangements for Lynn.  Please allow Lynn’s family to process all that has taken place and the information  which may hopefully be revealed.  Until then we believe it best to continue to wait for whatever answers we may find from these reports before setting any dates.    When arrangements are set, they will be posted here on this Find Lynn Messer page as soon as is practical.    https://www.facebook.com/findlynnmesser/#!/notes/find-lynn-messer/final-arrangements/777514932388618

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2016, 01:06:19 PM »

http://www.kait8.com/story/33592195/sheriff-skeletal-remains-found-confirmed-as-lynn-messer

Remains Confirmed:
We do not yet have a complete picture from the pathology lab regarding causes or other details, but at least we now have the primary confirmation which we thought we would have to wait much longer for.
Lynn’s dental records are a match and the authorities have confirmed to me that the remains found Tuesday evening are absolutely those of my Bride.
Once again I ask for prayers for our family – Lynn’s mother and sisters along with their families, and our sons along with their families.
God’s hand is once again revealed:
Law enforcement policies do not accommodate the gathering of such records during a case like this unless there is an actual body available to be identified. Despite my pleas for all possible medical and dental records, hip replacement serial numbers, eyeglass prescriptions, etc., the Sheriff’s office could not expend the resources in violation of standard policies.
(Note: I was able to eventually direct them to a source for Lynn’s DNA so it could be entered into a national database for law enforcement nationwide.)
However, an unidentified body case from the northwest part of the country (I think maybe Pennsylvania) resulted in an internal request to our Sheriff’s department well over a year and a half ago. That request for Lynn’s dental records resulted in the lead detective’s personal retrieval of her records.
Today, those records have shaved days off our gut-wrenching wait for this news.
But even more amazing than that is how the dental office responded to the request for Lynn’s dental records. It seems that her good dental hygiene habits from childhood has caused her to need very little dental work through the years. Thus it had been over seven years since she had been to her dentist.
Are you ready for this…
As related to me, after the fact, the office manager for the dental practice expressed a degree of awe noting that Lynn’s records were literally only days away from being destroyed! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.