April 20, 2024, 06:36:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jessica Chambers, 19 Courtland, Miss. Burned Alive 12/6/14  (Read 132616 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2014, 03:38:15 PM »

thought this odd, another body in a burned truck, in Tn,about 70 mile north of
panola county,mississippi. prob no connection though

Body found in burning car near Millington
POSTED 4:56 PM, DECEMBER 18, 2014, BY GEORGE BROWN AND ASHLEY CROCKETT, UPDATED AT 06:21PM, DECEMBER 18, 2014
http://wreg.com/2014/12/18/body-found-in-burning-car-in-millington/

sorry messed up meant these links

Posted: Dec 18, 2014 5:52 PM EST
Updated: Dec 19, 2014 10:02 AM EST
By Lynnanne Nguyen, ReporterCONNECT
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27665189/body-found-in-burning-car-in-millington

map
http://goo.gl/maps/YnlRm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2014, 09:50:41 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/story/27690443/jessica-chambers-friends-and-family-prepare-to-spend-christmas-without-her

Jessica Chambers' friends and family prepare to spend Christmas without her
Posted: Dec 22, 2014 7:33 PM EST Updated: Dec 23, 2014 5:45 AM EST
By Michael Clark

PANOLA CO, MS (WMC) - Jessica Chambers' closest friends, along with her family, are preparing to spend their first Christmas without the 19-year-old girl.

"She'd buy little gifts for all her little nieces," said friend Heather Joyner-Parker. "It was her favorite time."

Two week ago, the 19-year-old was burned alive not far from her house. It's just now sinking in for those used to seeing Jessica around on her favorite holiday.

"It really hurts, because I get to see my kids open presents, and I've done bought Christmas presents, saying they're from Jessica to my kids," said Joyner-Parker.

Strangers are doing everything they can to brighten her loved ones' holidays.

"We don't know who did it, but whoever did, we thank you," said Joyner-Parker.

Red poinsettias take over the yellow crime scene tape. "It didn't look like a crime scene no more," commented friend Alicia Faulkner.

Her friends can only stop and wonder what Jessica would say about her makeshift memorial - just in time for Christmas.

"I could hear her say that I know I'm loved," said Faulkner. "People do love me."

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2014, 12:42:42 PM »

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/23/authorities-narrowing-to-possible-people-of-interest-in-chambers-case/20807807/

Authorities narrowing to 'possible people of interest' in Chambers case
Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger 11:14 a.m. CST December 23, 2014

Authorities are narrowing the list down to some "possible people of interest that could lead us somewhere better than where we are."

While investigators are still mum on the specifics of the probe into the death of Jessica Chambers, the Panola County teen burned to death earlier this month, they say they're making slow and steady progress.
Darby said authorities are narrowing the list down to some "possible people of interest that could lead us somewhere better than where we are."

There's also still a lot of evidence being processed and evaluated, Darby said.

"There's still crime lab and DNA stuff that we're working on and waiting on," he said, adding that there is still analysis into some aspects of the fire.

"So we're going back over what we have and pulling people of interest, and we're using the tips that we still have coming in, hoping we'll come up with some more," Darby said.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2014, 02:47:02 PM »

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/23/authorities-narrowing-to-possible-people-of-interest-in-chambers-case/20807807/

Jessica Chambers case: Zoning in on 'possible people of interest'
Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger 11:50 a.m. CST December 23, 2014
Authorities are narrowing the list down to some "possible people of interest that could lead us somewhere better than where we are."

With several agencies including the Panola County Sheriff's Department, the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation, the FBI, the ATF, the State Fire Marshal's office, and the US Marshals Service involved, Sheriff Dennis Darby said a lot of the investigation operates on looking at the same information, witnesses, evidence and statements from many different angles.

"We've got all these agencies combined together, and we're coordinating everything and getting everyone to look over our work and we're looking over theirs," Darby said on Tuesday. "Some of these people don't give you good information sometimes, and we compare the stories and when we find discrepancies, and those people are the ones we need to recall."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2014, 12:33:02 PM »

Thanks, Sis, there was so much in that article, it was hard for me to know what to cut off.

I have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach we are going to be sickened when we do find out what really happened and why.  I know there is no other way to feel due to the horrendous way this young woman was murdered at the prime of her life, before she even had a chance to experience her happy future.  I hope the perp/s will be caught and soon, and I hope there is no retaliatory violence, there has been more than enough horror already.  I am sure there are people who miss her this Christmas and are going through the day with heavy hearts.  I hope justice is swift and is indeed just for Jessica.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2014, 02:26:07 PM »

Interview with two people who have been questioned in Jessica's case, video at the link, the man says he took a polygraph and was swabbed for dna, the woman says she was questioned about a text message she sent to Jessica two days before her death.  The report states that over 100 people have been interviewed in relation to Jessica's murder.

http://www.webpronews.com/jessica-chambers-father-frustrated-that-no-one-seems-to-know-anything-about-who-set-his-daughter-on-fire-2014-12

Jessica Chambers’ Father Frustrated That ‘No One Seems To Know Anything” About Who Set His Daughter on Fire

By Pam Wright  ·  46 mins ago  ·

Jessica Chamber’s dad says he is frustrated that no one seems to know who set his daughter on fire and killed her.

According to the Associated Press, Ben Chambers, who works for the sheriff’s department, said he is being told by his colleagues to steer clear of the area where the investigators are working.

“They don’t want me to see the evidence up there. I understand their point too, they’re looking out for my benefit,” he said. “They don’t want me to see things that bring back memories, or see something that maybe I’ll think someone had something to do with it and I’ll go do something to some innocent person. They’re doing everything by the book when it comes to me.”

On Dec. 6, Jessica Chambers, 19, was covered in a flammable liquid and set on fire. She later died from burns that covered more than 98 percent of her body.

Investigators are continuing to follow leads, including reports that it is gang-related, as well as the results of DNA evidence and fire analysis.

“They’ve questioned people that normally know everything about everything, and nobody seems to know anything about this, that’s what’s so amazing and unbelievable,” he said.

Ben Chambers says he will not rest until the killer of his daughter is found.

“I promise as long as I have breath in me, I can talk to people and make sure they’re not comfortable in there,” he said.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2014, 09:17:51 PM »

Interview with two people who have been questioned in Jessica's case, video at the link, the man says he took a polygraph and was swabbed for dna, the woman says she was questioned about a text message she sent to Jessica two days before her death.  The report states that over 100 people have been interviewed in relation to Jessica's murder.

http://www.webpronews.com/jessica-chambers-father-frustrated-that-no-one-seems-to-know-anything-about-who-set-his-daughter-on-fire-2014-12

Jessica Chambers’ Father Frustrated That ‘No One Seems To Know Anything” About Who Set His Daughter on Fire

By Pam Wright  ·  46 mins ago  ·

Jessica Chamber’s dad says he is frustrated that no one seems to know who set his daughter on fire and killed her.

According to the Associated Press, Ben Chambers, who works for the sheriff’s department, said he is being told by his colleagues to steer clear of the area where the investigators are working.

“They don’t want me to see the evidence up there. I understand their point too, they’re looking out for my benefit,” he said. “They don’t want me to see things that bring back memories, or see something that maybe I’ll think someone had something to do with it and I’ll go do something to some innocent person. They’re doing everything by the book when it comes to me.”

On Dec. 6, Jessica Chambers, 19, was covered in a flammable liquid and set on fire. She later died from burns that covered more than 98 percent of her body.

Investigators are continuing to follow leads, including reports that it is gang-related, as well as the results of DNA evidence and fire analysis.

“They’ve questioned people that normally know everything about everything, and nobody seems to know anything about this, that’s what’s so amazing and unbelievable,” he said.

Ben Chambers says he will not rest until the killer of his daughter is found.

“I promise as long as I have breath in me, I can talk to people and make sure they’re not comfortable in there,” he said.

https://www.facebook.com/175571152541819/photos/a.365894570176142.78336.175571152541819/708559362576326/?type=1&theater

Tom Dees FOX13 Memphis

December 19 · Edited  ·

George Mister and Rachel Tutor--Panola County --They say they were questioned in the Jessica Chambers case and say they were cleared. Mister says he was questioned regarding a lover's quarrel. Tutor says she was questioned regarding a text she sent Jessica. Both say they are innocent and had nothing to do with Jessica's killing. #JusticeforJessica

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Mississippi/Panola-County-MS/George-Mister.354077.html

George Mister was booked in Panola County, MS.

The following Official Record of George Mister is being redistributed by Mugshots.com and is protected by constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights. This Official Record was collected from a Law Enforcement agency on 3/03/2011. Last updated on 10/11/2013. 

Mugshots.com ID: 354077

Booking No: 96702

Name: GEORGE MISTER

Race: BLACK

Birth date: 8/18/1970

Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)

Weight: 150 lb (68 kg)

Complexion: DARK

Build: MEDIUM

Eye Color: BROWN

Hair Color: BLACK

Entry Date: 3/14/2003

Unit: CARROLL CCF ZONE B

Location Change Date: 5/20/2011

Number of Sentences: 2

Total Length: 12 YEARS

Charges:

Offense

Sentence Length

County of Conviction

Sentence Date

AGGRAVATED ASSAULT 5 YEARS PANOLA  5/29/2012 (Tentative Release)
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT 7 YEARS SUNFLOWER

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2014, 11:20:21 PM »

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/clip/10988676/2014/12/29/watch-full-interview-with-district-attorney-john-champion

WATCH: Full interview with District Attorney John Champion

WMC Action News 5's Michael Clark sat down with District Attorney John Champion to discuss the latest in the Jessica Chambers murder investigation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2014, 11:24:44 PM »

https://twitter.com/northlandfox

Northlandfox @northlandfox
 ·  14m 14 minutes ago   
DA Champion: "And the damage to the vehicle occurred while people were trying to get in the trunk"

·  15m 15 minutes ago   
DA Champion: "umm the crime scene team . . . there was an attempt to get in to do inventory in the trunk and unable to do it"

·  16m 16 minutes ago   
DA Champion: "Quite frankly some of the investigators . . . after the car was processed by the lab" must have been processed in tow lot

·  18m 18 minutes ago   
Jessica Chambers #MS Dec 6th Homicide DA Champion: "damage to the car has absolutely nothing to do with the case" Crime Scene team did it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2014, 11:36:06 PM »

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27725293/subpoenas-lab-results-in-jessica-chambers-murder-case-may-provide-more-clues

Subpoenas, lab results in Jessica Chambers murder case may provide more clues

Posted: Dec 29, 2014 6:12 PM CST

Updated: Dec 29, 2014 9:46 PM CST

By Michael Clark

PANOLA CO, MS (WMC) -
Burned alive and left to die, Jessica Chambers' murder has many across the country looking in on the investigation. So far no one is charged in her death almost a month after her murder.

District Attorney John Champion is waiting for subpoenas and lab results this week that may give investigators more clues into the timeline leading up to her death.

"The only thing I'll comment on is we've got it past the video at the gas station. Do we have a 100 percent timeline? No," Champion said.

People seen at the store, including a man pumping gas into a jug next to Chambers said they've been questioned. Champion says the only person officially cleared is the clerk who works there.

"I'm not ruling anything out, but we certainly have looked at numerous people that we feel like didn't have anything to do with it," he said.

Champion said detectives have other sources of video too, but like 911 calls and autopsy results, those videos won't be released to the public.

"Nothing that is protected by the grand jury, or that is subject to being taken to the grand jury is a public record under Mississippi law and that's why we're not releasing it," Champion explained.

Despite speculation in town and online, Champion said there's been a lack of credible street talk that investigators have been able to use. Talk of a reward increase may change that.

"We're looking for credible information, that could put credible suspects on our radar, we have, like I said, interviewed close to 100 people and some of it is from what we're hearing off of the street, but it's nothing credible."

If you have any information that could help investigators, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-729-2169.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2014, 11:46:56 PM »

https://twitter.com/TRex21/status/549662383925645313/photo/1

Therese ApelVerified account
‏@TRex21   Jessica's gravesite next to her brother Allen. #JessicaChambers

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2014, 11:53:51 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1050713004955213

Therese Apel - News

I'm in Batesville and Courtland today talking to people about the ongoing Jessica Chambers case. This photo is from the site where she was attacked and burned. This town will clearly never forget Jessica.
12 hrs

an angelic monkey

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2014, 12:01:38 AM »

thanks for the updates, the vids at http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/
dont seem to work, is it a  subscription problem

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2014, 12:07:36 AM »

https://twitter.com/TheLAScene/status/547950134709874688/photo/1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2014, 12:15:22 AM »

yw, cw618

They are loading very slowly for me, but so far I've been able to view them.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2014, 12:26:29 AM »

yw, cw618

im on this one still nothing, went to pg right after i logged in, i guess sloooooowwweeerr
than snail lol

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27725293/subpoenas-lab-results-in-jessica-chambers-murder-case-may-provide-more-clues

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2014, 12:47:38 AM »

yw, cw618

im on this one still nothing, went to pg right after i logged in, i guess sloooooowwweeerr
than snail lol

Yes, maybe because the videos are new and getting a lot of traffic?  Very slow....but finally did load so I could watch it.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2014, 12:51:01 AM »

thanks still not playing, ill try later

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2014, 03:11:26 AM »

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/clip/10988676/2014/12/29/watch-full-interview-with-district-attorney-john-champion

WMC Action News 5's Michael Clark sat down with District Attorney John Champion to discuss the latest in the Jessica Chambers murder investigation.

I don't want to disrespect Mr. Champion's position as the DA and co-investigator to the Sheriff but the words 'wet noodle' come to mind.  No passion for the plight of Jessica Chambers to speak of.  I don't believe he even mentioned her name but it's a long video so I could be mistaken.  Champion, however, spoke very courteously of the community and how they have 'all cooperated'.

Either the authorities are interviewing the wrong people or they have all not cooperated.

Also, he was completely dismissive of the video from the gas station having any importance to the investigation.  Additionally, Champion stated LE had the hard drive to that video and did so from the beginning but I have to ask, if that's true than are the images of officers taping the surveillance from a monitor in the store falsified and if not why were officers doing video screen captures of the tape if they had the hard drive?

I will be surprised if there are arrests or a conviction brought in this case and it pains me to say that because this young woman suffered beyond comprehension and there is genuine evil walking the streets of Mr. Champions 'cooperative' community.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2014, 03:19:20 PM »

I don't want to disrespect Mr. Champion's position as the DA and co-investigator to the Sheriff but the words 'wet noodle' come to mind.  No passion for the plight of Jessica Chambers to speak of.  I don't believe he even mentioned her name but it's a long video so I could be mistaken.  Champion, however, spoke very courteously of the community and how they have 'all cooperated'.

Either the authorities are interviewing the wrong people or they have all not cooperated.

Also, he was completely dismissive of the video from the gas station having any importance to the investigation.  Additionally, Champion stated LE had the hard drive to that video and did so from the beginning but I have to ask, if that's true than are the images of officers taping the surveillance from a monitor in the store falsified and if not why were officers doing video screen captures of the tape if they had the hard drive?

I will be surprised if there are arrests or a conviction brought in this case and it pains me to say that because this young woman suffered beyond comprehension and there is genuine evil walking the streets of Mr. Champions 'cooperative' community.

I'm not feeling confident in Justice for Jessica at this point either; it's really sad.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.