April 24, 2024, 09:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jessica Chambers, 19 Courtland, Miss. Burned Alive 12/6/14  (Read 132736 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2014, 05:38:27 PM »

Interview with two people who have been questioned in Jessica's case, video at the link, the man says he took a polygraph and was swabbed for dna, the woman says she was questioned about a text message she sent to Jessica two days before her death.  The report states that over 100 people have been interviewed in relation to Jessica's murder.

http://www.webpronews.com/jessica-chambers-father-frustrated-that-no-one-seems-to-know-anything-about-who-set-his-daughter-on-fire-2014-12

Jessica Chambers’ Father Frustrated That ‘No One Seems To Know Anything” About Who Set His Daughter on Fire

By Pam Wright  ·  46 mins ago  ·

Jessica Chamber’s dad says he is frustrated that no one seems to know who set his daughter on fire and killed her.

According to the Associated Press, Ben Chambers, who works for the sheriff’s department, said he is being told by his colleagues to steer clear of the area where the investigators are working.

“They don’t want me to see the evidence up there. I understand their point too, they’re looking out for my benefit,” he said. “They don’t want me to see things that bring back memories, or see something that maybe I’ll think someone had something to do with it and I’ll go do something to some innocent person. They’re doing everything by the book when it comes to me.”

On Dec. 6, Jessica Chambers, 19, was covered in a flammable liquid and set on fire. She later died from burns that covered more than 98 percent of her body.

Investigators are continuing to follow leads, including reports that it is gang-related, as well as the results of DNA evidence and fire analysis.

“They’ve questioned people that normally know everything about everything, and nobody seems to know anything about this, that’s what’s so amazing and unbelievable,” he said.

Ben Chambers says he will not rest until the killer of his daughter is found.

“I promise as long as I have breath in me, I can talk to people and make sure they’re not comfortable in there,” he said.

https://www.facebook.com/175571152541819/photos/a.365894570176142.78336.175571152541819/708559362576326/?type=1&theater

Tom Dees FOX13 Memphis

December 19 · Edited  ·

George Mister and Rachel Tutor--Panola County --They say they were questioned in the Jessica Chambers case and say they were cleared. Mister says he was questioned regarding a lover's quarrel. Tutor says she was questioned regarding a text she sent Jessica. Both say they are innocent and had nothing to do with Jessica's killing. #JusticeforJessica

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Mississippi/Panola-County-MS/George-Mister.354077.html

George Mister was booked in Panola County, MS.

The following Official Record of George Mister is being redistributed by Mugshots.com and is protected by constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights. This Official Record was collected from a Law Enforcement agency on 3/03/2011. Last updated on 10/11/2013. 

Mugshots.com ID: 354077

Booking No: 96702

Name: GEORGE MISTER

Race: BLACK

Birth date: 8/18/1970

Height: 5′ 10″ (1.78 m)

Weight: 150 lb (68 kg)

Complexion: DARK

Build: MEDIUM

Eye Color: BROWN

Hair Color: BLACK

Entry Date: 3/14/2003

Unit: CARROLL CCF ZONE B

Location Change Date: 5/20/2011

Number of Sentences: 2

Total Length: 12 YEARS

Charges:

Offense

Sentence Length

County of Conviction

Sentence Date

AGGRAVATED ASSAULT 5 YEARS PANOLA  5/29/2012 (Tentative Release)
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT 7 YEARS SUNFLOWER

Interesting, but I have no idea if it's all true or not. 

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/31/day-24-jessica-lane-chambers-murder-open-discussionresearch-thread/

(from the comments)

Betty says:
December 31, 2014 at 3:03 pm
LetJusticePrevail – I would like to add one more motive:

She was attempting to get Denise Tutor out of captivity – because Denise said on FB she wanted out.

Geo Mista(?), owner of Denise Tutor, was observed assaulting Jessica days or a week before she was murdered the LE brought him in for questioning.

What might have Jessica said to Mista while being choked “I was just talking to her” ?

Denise might have been truly looking for a way out up till the day Jessica was murdered – on that day Denise Tutor sent Jessica a text message and for that reason the LE questioned her.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2015, 04:42:51 PM »

Texas Mom, I have thought from early on Jessica's murder may be related to the sex slave industry.  The man above is 44 and the girl he is with looks very young. 

Jessica's death seemed more like a warning to others than a crime of passion, IMO. 

In an interview with Ali he said there were rumors of this being drug related and that someone was "really angry" with Jessica, and maybe those things are true, but I still have a tiny hunch there is something else going on here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2015, 10:10:51 PM »

Texas Mom, I have thought from early on Jessica's murder may be related to the sex slave industry.  The man above is 44 and the girl he is with looks very young. 

Jessica's death seemed more like a warning to others than a crime of passion, IMO. 

In an interview with Ali he said there were rumors of this being drug related and that someone was "really angry" with Jessica, and maybe those things are true, but I still have a tiny hunch there is something else going on here.

If you read around there are rumors about so many different possible scenarios.   

It's mind boggling.   

Just hoping the truth will come out and there will be Justice for Jessica.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2015, 10:41:25 AM »

I just revisited a site Red had posted.  I do not know the reputation of the site or how accurate it has proven to be but the articles about Jessica are devastating.

As a mother I would be on a rampage in that little town.  I wouldn't stop until CNN and FOX were talking openly about the horror of what happened to Jessica Lane Chambers, not because of race but because of the evils lurking throughout an entire town and possibly an entire county. 

This article in particular makes claims that match what my early hunches were regarding Jessica and the events that led to her death.  May it not be in vain:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/01/04/day-28-jessica-lane-chambers-open-discussionresearch-thread/

♦ Charlotte Wilkerson used to work at a place called the Skyline Motel located at 200 Highway #51, Batesville, MS – as a room cleaner. The Motel is known locally to be a place frequented by those within the business of prostitution. A review via Bing Maps shows the Skyline Motel approximately a mile North from the location of M&M First Stop Gas Station.

And here is additional information which can be used by LEO. Charlotte Wilkerson, aka “Auntie Sha-Sha”, had a conversation with another person (unnamed but solidly verified).

During that conversation Wilkerson stated what she already confirmed during a TV interview, that Jessica went to “a party“. (Willing or unwilling travel unknown).

However, unstated in the TV interview, but stated in the conversation being shared, was that Jessica was “raped by 4 males” at this party.  The names given were: Eric, Roscoe, Bryan, Robert. However due to pronunciations, cultural use of odd nicknames, etc. these might be “real names” or they could be “street names”.

Two of the four, are rumored to have left “the party” with Jessica: “Eric and Roscoe”.

The above information does not come from anyone with a vested interest in the outcome. Nor does the source surface within the social circles of the people previously outlined, discussed or encountered during any research that we are aware of.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2015, 10:45:53 AM »

My apologies for a mistake in my above post.  It was Rob who posted the site I have copy and pasted from, not Red. 

The site has done a lot of research into Jessica's death.  For that I am grateful.  It is cliché to say "I have a daughter who is Jessica's age" but I do and because of that I am furious at what has happened to her and how her parents have failed her.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2015, 07:29:22 PM »

Her photo haunts me.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2015, 08:55:06 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/12/jessica_chambers_group_anonymo.html

Jessica Chambers: Group Anonymous said to be looking for Mississippi teen's killer; mom says quit it

A group claiming to be the hacktivist organization Anonymous has joined in the hunt for the murderer of a Mississippi teenager, posting information about people they claim have some connection to the crime.

Meanwhile, the family of Jessica Chambers, the young woman who was set on fire and left for dead on the side of the road in Panola County, Mississippi, has asked the group to stop tweeting about the case.
"Please as Jessica's Mother I am asking you to stop all the foolish talk!! I am SICK OF IT!!! I stand behind the Panola County Sheriffs Department 100%!! Please let them do their Job!! Thank You!!!" wrote Lisa Daugherty, Jessica Chambers' mother on the Facebook page "Justice for Jessica."
"MBI is going to go about its business and do what they're trained to do regardless of what shows up on social media, whether it's the Chambers death investigation or any other investigation," Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain told The Clarion Ledger. "The investigators are going to base their investigation on what their findings are and not be influenced by outside input, be it social media or anything else."

For the full story, see USA Today.

USA Today article referenced
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/15/burned-teen-jessica-chambers-investigation/20453247/

The Clarion Ledger article referenced
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/15/jessica-chambers-case-brings-attention-from-hacktivist-group-anonymous/20437129/
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:59:32 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2015, 09:50:25 PM »

http://www.newsms.fm/mississippi-gov-says-hes-personally-pushing-pursuit-jessicas-justice/

Mississippi Gov. Says He's Personally Pushing Pursuit of Jessica's Justice

Iris Barnes
On January 8, 2015

JACKSON, Miss. –Mississippi Governor Phil Byrant says the person or persons that killed Jessica Chambers will be found and brought to justice.

“My instructions to (Mississippi Department of Public Safety) Commissioner Albert Santa Cruze is to spare no effort.  Whatever we need to do, utilize whatever expertise, equipment, manpower, personnel, we are going to find the person who committed this heinous crime; and we are going to hold them accountable,” Bryant said in an interview with News Mississippi.

Chambers, 19, was found burning alive just over a month ago in Panola County.  Her father said she had apparently been hit over the head and a flammable substance was poured down her mouth and nose before she was set on fire.  She died a day later at a Memphis hospital.

“I’m a former law enforcement officer and have investigated homicides as a sheriff deputy; and it’s just a chilling effect when you hear how one human being can inflict such a horrible crime on another,” said Bryant.

Jessica’s terrifying death has drawn national attention and as weeks have gone by, with no one in custody, an online change.org  petition has been created calling on Bryant to use his power to help solve the murder. But the Governor told News Mississippi he has been involved in the case since day one.  “I have personally been kept aware of the progress that’s being made and continue to encourage, where I can, that we stay on the case until it is solved and justice is done for Jessica.”

Bryant said local, state and federal investigators are working tirelessly to find Jessica’s killer(s).  “Believe me, there is no one who would like to solve this crime more than the local law enforcement agencies and the professional investigators who are working for the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.”

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2015, 04:29:38 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=723398431092419&id=175571152541819

Tom Dees FOX13 Memphis
24 mins · Olive Branch, MS ·

Reward up to 43,000 in Jessica Chambers case. FBI added 25,000 dollars today.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2015, 05:22:27 PM »

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/01/12/reward-in-jessica-chambers-case-now-43000/21649029/

Reward in Jessica Chambers case now $43,000

Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger 3:45 p.m. CST January 12, 2015
The FBI has added $25,000 to the amount in hopes that it may bring people out who know something about Chambers' death.

Officials said the reward amount in the death of Courtland teen Jessica Chambers is now up to $43,000.

Panola County District Attorney John Champion said the FBI has added $25,000 to the amount in hopes that it may bring people out who know something about Chambers' death.

"A lot of things in this world are money-driven, and we're hoping that there's someone out there that know something that sees the reward and is willing to come forward," Champion said.

Chambers was found on Herron Road in Courtland a little after 8 p.m. on Dec. 6, walking away from her burning vehicle with burns over 98 percent of her body. Coroner Gracie Gulledge said the cause of the young woman's death was thermal injury.

Officials classified Chambers' death as a homicide, but in spite of interviewing what they have said is more than 100 potential witnesses, they say they still have yet to emerge with a prime suspect.

Chambers' father, Ben Chambers, said her family is in a potential state of anxiety, waiting on some word on the case. He said since he does work for the sheriff's department, they have left him out of the loop on investigation details for his own sake.

"We're just waitig and hoping that something will hurry up and happen, and praying and getting through it," he said. "If something doesn't happen we might go crazy."

Chambers made a statement to first responders in which she allegedly gave them the name of her attacker, but even leads connected to that statement have not yet panned out.

Much public speculation has linked the crime to alleged gangs in the area, but Ben Chambers said someone claiming to be a high-ranking gang member in the area had contacted him to tell him that the gangs in the area were angry and upset about what happened to Jessica as well.

"They're very upset about it. They said you wouldn't even do a dog like that," Ben Chambers said.

So the search for suspects continues.

"We're still interviewing people. Mostly we're in the process of reinterviewing people and going through everything with a fine-tooth comb," Champion said.

Authorities at one point had said they were narrowing down their list of suspects, but at this point in the investigation, they are tight-lipped as to what that means.

Anyone with information about Jessica Chambers' death is asked to call the Panola County Sheriff's Department at (662) 563-6230 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-729-2169.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2015, 10:34:12 AM »

https://twitter.com/RitaSDJobs/status/556526365772484609/photo/1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2015, 10:41:33 AM »

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/jessica-lane-chambers/view

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2015, 10:48:27 AM »

http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2015/01/jessica_chambers_case_fbi_rele.html

Jessica Chambers case: FBI releases new poster seeking information on suspect who burned woman to death
Print Gareth Clary | GulfLive.com By Gareth Clary | GulfLive.com

on January 16, 2015 at 4:29 PM, updated January 16, 2015 at 4:36 PM

JACKSON, Missisisppi -- The FBI has released a new poster seeking for information that will help identify a suspect who burned 19-year-old Jessica Chambers to death last month.

The agency is also offering a $25,000 reward, raising the total reward to almost $45,000.

A poster announcing the reward and asking for the public's assistance is being posted on the FBI's website.

On Dec. 6, Chambers was attacked and burned by an unknown assailant or assailants. She died as a result of the injuries she suffered during that attack.

Since the discovery of this brutal crime, multiple state, local, and federal law enforcement agencies have participated in a collaborative investigative effort to identify the person or persons responsible for Jessica's death.

Significant resources have been dedicated to this investigation, and additional rewards have been offered for information relevant to this case.

"We continue to solicit the public's assistance in solving this heinous crime," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Donald Alway.  "With the public's help, we are confident that information will be uncovered which will lead to the arrest and successful prosecution of the individual or individuals who cruelly and brutally attacked and killed Jessica Chambers."

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2015, 11:04:36 AM »

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/01/23/jessica-chambers-reward-53k/22217357/

Reward for Jessica Chambers' killer now up to $53,000

"We all have a vested interest in arresting and bringing to justice the person(s) responsible for this heinous crime," said ATF Special Agent in Charge Phillip Durham. "Arson is a crime of violence leaving physical and emotional scars that last a lifetime. Only those victims who have survived understand the sheer terror of being attacked by fire. Unfortunately, Jessica Chambers' life was cut short, as she did not survive."

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2015, 07:32:42 AM »

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/14/burned-teens-mom-recalls-last-words-daughter/23437545/
Burned teen's mom recalls last words to daughter
February 14, 2015

(Photo:  Courtesy Family)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2015, 08:30:07 PM »

Video of interview with Jessica's mom at the link.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jessica-chambers-mom-reveals-words-daughter-article-1.2116460

Mississippi mother reveals her last words to Jessica Chambers: ‘If you wanna go, you can go’
The 19-year-old Mississippi teen, Jessica Chambers, was found burned alive next to her car on a rural road the night of Dec. 6. Despite a $53,000 reward and dozens of interviews with possible witnesses, her assailant has yet to be apprehended.
BY NICOLE HENSLEY    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Sunday, February 15, 2015, 7:40 PM

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2015, 07:25:42 PM »

http://wreg.com/2015/02/17/jessica-chambers-case-update/

DA: One hour of the day Jessica Chambers was murdered remains unaccounted for
POSTED 12:55 PM, FEBRUARY 17, 2015, BY GEORGE BROWN, ASHLEY CROCKETT AND CAITLIN ALEXANDER, UPDATED AT 06:02PM, FEBRUARY 17, 2015

PANOLA COUNTY, Miss. — Investigators don’t yet know where Jessica Chambers was for about one hour on the night she was murdered, District Attorney John Champion revealed Tuesday.

Champion released more details Tuesday than ever before about where Chambers was on the day someone lit her on fire, December 6th, 2014. He is hoping the additional information will bring new tips for investigators.

The timeline of that night so far goes like this:
– Until about 5 p.m., Jessica was mostly at home.
– Around 5 p.m., she got a call from a friend and went to a gas station in Courtland. WREG has shown you the surveillance video from her stop here, where she put gas in her car.
– She went to a home in Courtland shortly before 6 p.m. and left a few minutes later.
– Chambers was located in the area of Highway 6’s first set of stoplights, coming into Batesville. She was there 10 to 15 minutes. The DA couldn’t elaborate further about where she was specifically.
– Chambers was back in Courtland around 6:30 p.m.
– No one can place Chambers for the next hour. Investigators know she was at the murder scene on Herron Road at 7:31 p.m. Chambers’ mother previously told WREG they spoke on the phone briefly around 6:45 p.m.
– The 911 call went out at 8:09 p.m.

Jessica died several hours later at a Memphis hospital on December 7th.

“We’re hoping that by releasing this information, it may generate some memories of somebody that may have seen her there, or seen her within the Courtland community and 8:09:56 when the fire call came in,” Champion said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2015, 07:35:08 PM »

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/02/17/authorities-release-more-of-jessica-chambers-movements-on-her-last-day/23565615/

Chambers' movements on her last day detailed

Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger 5:24 p.m. CST February 17, 2015

Officials hope that it may jog someone's memory as to anything else they might remember from that day.

Champion said around 5 or 5:30 p.m., Chambers got a phone call, and she left and went to the convenience store where she was captured on surveillance video. Officials know who made that call, and they don't believe that person has any bearing on the case.

Chambers' mother, Lisa Daugherty, has said that Chambers told her she was going to get food and clean her car out. She said she believes Jessica went to Batesville to do that because she learned later that the car cleaning facility in Courtland wasn't working at the time.

A little before 6 p.m., Chambers was at a residence in Courtland for about five to seven minutes. Champion said officials will not elaborate on whose residence that was or what she did there, nor if she picked someone up or dropped someone off.

She went from that residence to the area of Woodland and Highway 6 in Batesville. Champion said there are several businesses there she may have visited, and she was in that area for about 10 to 15 minutes. A separate, privately owned video source caught an image of her in her car during this time, but authorities said they know where she was going.

Around 6:30, Chambers was back in Courtland. But that's where that gap in the timeline comes. Officials don't know where she was for the hour after 6:30 p.m.

"At around 7:31, we've got her on the scene where she was found," Champion said. "There's that one hour gap we can't put her in a particular spot... yet. We're asking anyone who saw her between 6:30 and 7:30 that night to let us know."

Officials used witness statements, along with technology, to help narrow down where Chambers was throughout the day.

"We're certainly using her cellphone records and using some technology we have available to pin some of this stuff down," the DA said.

The talk that there was a party that Chambers attended has turned up nothing, officials said.

"There's nothing at all to say she was at a party," Champion said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2015, 06:59:04 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ZcbGEFKMM

Justice for Jessica Chambers (Unsolved Mysteries)
Unsolved Mysteries

Published on Feb 20, 2015
Jessica Chambers was found burning next to her burning car in Cortland, Mississippi on December 6th, 2014, and she passed away a few hours later. Authorities need your help to piece together her last hours and find her killer. #JusticeforJessica

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T-ZcbGEFKMM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/T-ZcbGEFKMM</a>

Justice for Jessica!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2015, 11:31:01 AM »

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/03/12/jessica-lane-chambers-murder-case-the-mississippi-burning-hiding-in-plain-sight/

Jessica Lane Chambers Murder Case – The Mississippi Burning – “Hiding In Plain Sight”….

Posted on March 12, 2015   by sundance

No new information has been released by officials in Courtland, Mississippi, regarding the investigation into the December 6th murder of Jessica Lane Chambers. However, the social media chatter has picked up extensively since District Attorney John Champion announced the timeline of Ms. Chamber’s activity on the day she was killed.

It is the community discussion around the missing hour of 6:30pm to 7:31pm which has brought clarity to events leading up to the tragic night she was killed.

However, given the latest admissions -by people of various degrees of consequence to the events of December 6th, and with the full understanding that concern for witness safety has surfaced as a paramount issue- a strong possibility exists.

It is with great sensitivity we have approached the known activity, behavior and associations of 19-year-old Jessica Chambers in the months prior to her death.

Regardless of her conduct, like all other similar murder victims, her memory deserves a genuine amount of respect and consideration. However, discussion must also accept reality of behavior without disposition toward judgment of it.

As the weeks have lengthened it has become more clear that Jessica Chambers engaged in some lifestyle and behavior risks. From the outside looking in it is easy to hastily judge her choices and decisions. However, for the sake of actually finding her killer – one must set aside judgment and approach with an keen sense of acceptance.

Jessica was known to have used various illegal narcotics beyond the more common teenage marijuana use. Those within her larger social circle admit and acknowledge her use of pills, tabs, meth and, on occasion, crack cocaine. She would not be generally described as a hardcore user, or addict, however she did frequently engage. It appears her use was generally within a social circle or with friends. But it is also generally accepted – she used alone.

In addition much like many other similarly engaged and attractive young women, she would sell sex as a source of financing her purchases. It may be a disconcerting reality to accept, but there is enough evidence -enough people with the same experience- to substantiate both the drug use and lifestyle choices.

An affirmation of sorts comes from a person in direct knowledge of Jessica who affirms Jess was trying to trade four Lortabs for $20 crack cocaine on the very day she was killed.

Once these ‘at risk behaviors’ are understood – the claims leading up to and surrounding her death begin to make more sense.

What follows below is the general story as it has played out over several recent weeks via a close geographic social circle. It should be noted that no-one outlined is officially identified as a person of interest, or suspect – nor are we making the claim as such.

Our research indicates this information is just as well known to investigators as it is to us; and now will be to you. Our efforts are to connect the disparate discussions into the general storyline as it is openly unfolding via social media.

Perhaps sunlight can provide a greater understanding.

On June 2nd 2014 Jessica had an altercation with her mom, Lisa Daugherty (Chambers). Described as a “simple assault” eventually this altercation led to Jessica going into an informal diversionary program, agreed by her family, at a place called Leah’s House. This is not a new revelation, we have discussed this before.

However, prior to that altercation with Lisa Daugherty, Jessica and her then boyfriend, Travis “Travo” Sanford, had a run-in with a rather seedy Courtland character named Roger Hentz, age 53.

As the story is told:

Jessica Chambers had arranged a prescription drug sale to Hentz for ¹approximately 100 Lortab pills. Lortabs are a combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen. They are generally prescribed by doctors for pain relief. On the street the Lortabs have a value of $5 each, which put the arranged deal at around $500.

[¹Scripts are usually written and filled for 90 to 120 pills. (90 = 3x daily 8/hours) (120 = 4x daily 6/hrs) the strength of the dosage generally determines the daily dose prescribed – which in turn changes the number of pills for average script - link]

It is currently assumed that Jessica was introduced to Roger Hentz through Charlotte Wilkerson, aka “Auntie Sha-Sha” who knows both Roger and his girlfriend, Annette Hill.

It is not exactly clear who was to provide the pills, either Jessica or Travis “Travo” Sanford.  However, what is clear is the pills Jessica and Travo brought to the deal were not actually the pharmaceutical “Lortabs”, they were fakes.

Two different people confirm the fake pills were OTC products gained from Freds Pharmacy in Batesville (475 Highway 6E, Batesville), either purchased or stolen.  It is claimed Jessica and Travo attempted to pass off the OTC pills as Lortabs and Roger Hentz became suspicious of them.

A reluctant Roger Hentz was forced to accept the deal by Travo.

How Roger was “forced” is an unknown variable.  However, the total amount of money exchanged was reduced as a consequence of the suspicion the pills were fake.  Travo and Jessica reportedly left with approximately $400.

It is claimed within the networked community that Roger Hentz and Annette Hill were furious they had been ripped off.  Shortly before Jessica went to Leah’s House – Jessica was angrily and publically confronted by Roger’s girlfriend, Annette.

After Jessica left Leah’s House (late August 2014), Travo was in jail for another incident, when Jessica was again confronted by Roger and Annette at M&M First Stop Gas station.

During this encounter Jessica was threatened with a hammer – again publically.

There were at least two more violent confrontations witnessed by independent people between the M&M Gas station event, and the night Jessica was murdered.

In addition, Lisa Daugherty confirmed publically and to investigators that Roger Hentz and/or Annette Hill had angrily come to her house looking for Jessica, making threats and demanding restitution.

If you count the visit to Jessica’s home, there are at least five independently witnessed events where either Roger, Annette, or both together, were threatening or intimidating Jessica Chambers.

DA Champion admitted there was a physical assault at M&M Gas Station during one of the media interviews. Station owner, Ali Alsanai, aka Ali Fadhel, aka Basem Alsanai, also appeared in local media and confirmed his knowledge of the attack. However, at the time of this initial media report by Champion (confirmation by Ali) the name of the attacker was unknown.

It is now presumed this previously mentioned incident at M&M was with Roger Hentz.

No-one in the Courtland community want’s to be on the wrong side of Roger Hentz, and when you understand his history -and the history of his longstanding family- you begin to understand why the community fear him.

An intimidating influence.

The question quickly becomes was the murder of Jessica Chambers related to her and Travo double-crossing Roger Hentz and Annette Hill?

It would certainly appear that Jessica was held accountable for the fake Lortabs and subsequent rip-off.

Actually, with Travis “Travo” Sanford in jail it would appear Jessica was the only one who could be held accountable.

Does this explain the consistent issue raised about people being worried to come forward? Was this motive what was referenced by Charlotte “Sha-Sha” Wilkerson when she mentioned “they went too far“?

Was “they” actually Roger and Annette, or Roger  and another?

Was Jessica going to have to pay Roger Hentz back in other ways, and something went wrong?… Was this ‘leverage’ what convinced Jessica to arrange a meeting, or made her reluctantly willing to go somewhere?

There are just as many questions as there are reconcilable answers.  Obviously, the local, State and Federal investigators also know this information…. and yet.

The well known Jessica local circle of Charlotte Wilkerson, Boone Mister, Pat Mister and Denise Tutor, Ali Alsanai, The Rudds and The Sanfords et al would also know about Roger Hentz.

A person might reconcile the aforementioned unwillingness to discuss given the potential for intimidation…. or worse.

If you accept this narrative as generally accurate, then you might also see how unfortunately this reality also provides a rather extensive list of possibilities for reasonable doubt in a courtroom.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.