March 28, 2024, 04:29:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jessica Chambers, 19 Courtland, Miss. Burned Alive 12/6/14  (Read 132154 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2014, 07:40:48 AM »

Surveillance footage from the M&M Quick Stop in Courtland, Miss., the last time Jessica Chambers was seen alive.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152791821006877&set=vb.53650881876&type=2&theater
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2014, 07:44:06 AM »

It is unbelievable that some one could do this to another ... this is either a crime of extreme passion or extreme hate.

Grisly Murder: 19 Year Old Jessica Chambers Intentionally Burned her to Death in Vehicle in Panola County, MS (Update: Surveillance Video)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/12/10/grisly-murder-19-year-old-jessica-chambers-intentionally-burned-her-to-death-in-vehicle-in-panola-county-ms/

JUSTICE FOR JESSICA CHAMBERS …

19 year old Jessica Chambers was found in her burning car Saturday night along Herron Road, near Highway 51, in Panola County, Mississippi. According to her mother, Lisa Chambers, the incident happened after the Jessica briefly left home to go clean her car and grab some dinner. As per authorities, Jessica Chambers was intentionally set on fire and burned alive. What is wrong with people? . Ben Chambers, Jessica’s father, sharing some of the horrific details stating, “When the fire department got there, she was walking down the road on fire. Only part of her body that wasn’t burned was the bottom of her feet.” Also, “They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose, and apparently they knocked her out. She had a big gash on top of her head.”  Jessica was flown to a hospital in Memphis but later died.

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation and the Panola County Sheriff’s Office are seeking phone records and witnesses to find out who fatally lit a teenage girl on fire.

A passerby called the sheriff’s office about the burning car along Herron Road, near Highway 51, Saturday night.

Responders took 19-year-old Jessica Chambers to the Regional Medical Center in Memphis, where she died.

Jessica’s father said his daughter tried to tell responders who killed her.

According to WLBT, Chambers tried to say something in her last words to those on the scene that could lead detectives to her killer.  Assistant District Attorney Jay Hale said it is possible Jessica’s murderer(s) could face life in prison without parole, or even the death penalty. However, Jessica Chamber’s mother stated, “God’s punishment is going to be far more worse than anything that we can do.” Very true, there is a special spot in hell reserved for those that would commit such a heinous act. To date, no one has been arrested.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2014, 10:51:43 PM »

This crime has made me sick.  There are so many stories about where she was found.  I read she was next to the car, she was in the car, and she was walking down the street on fire.  I hope she was able to say the name of her perp.  If she has, why hasn't s/he or they been bought in yet?  Maybe they are watching them, but don't have enough to bring them in yet.

The other thing that really bothers me about this heinous crime is there are so many details given out and so much talk about how setting her and the car on fire removes evidence.  I feel they are giving others a blueprint on how to commit a crime and not incriminate themselves.  The next crime, the person/people will make sure the person is dead after they set them on fire.  I also read in the many articles I saw that there was a recent program on TV saying just that and they may have given her killer(s) the idea of setting any evidence on fire.  When I come upon that article again, I will be sure to give the place I found it.  I read so many articles so fast because I just could not believe what I was reading.

I used to have a boss who was a substance abuser and had to go to meetings every day.  Others told me how he used to brag about how messed up he got and how he lit at least one homeless person on fire.  It was hearsay, he never said it to me, but I remember how much it sickened me.  I do remember him being braggadocios and how he seemed proud of being a substance abuser saying he used to do things that were no one should be proud of doing.

There are sick sick people in this world.  Thank God, there are more good people than evil ones.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2014, 11:05:17 PM »

http://www.wtoc.com/story/27615099/autopsy-results-expected-soon-in-jessica-chambers-death

Father prepares to bury Jessica Chambers on Saturday
Posted: Dec 12, 2014 12:53 PM EST
Updated: Dec 12, 2014 7:31 PM EST
By Jerry Askin

PANOLA CO, MS (WMC) -

Like the family of Jessica Chambers, Panola County residents are also waiting for the release of any DNA and autopsy results they hope will give investigators more clues in solving this high-profile case.

It's the second funeral Wells has done for the Chambers family. Jessica's brother lost his life in a car crash two years ago.

Wells added, "Losing one is bad, but losing two is even worse and with this being around the holiday season, it makes it even tougher on a family to deal with."
Family members will remember the 19 year old Saturday during a closed-casket funeral service at Wells Funeral Home in Batesville, Mississippi at 2 p.m. People who can't attend the service will be able to watch the service online via the funeral home's website.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 11:10:18 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2014, 11:07:35 PM »

It is unbelievable that some one could do this to another ... this is either a crime of extreme passion or extreme hate.

Grisly Murder: 19 Year Old Jessica Chambers Intentionally Burned her to Death in Vehicle in Panola County, MS (Update: Surveillance Video)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/12/10/grisly-murder-19-year-old-jessica-chambers-intentionally-burned-her-to-death-in-vehicle-in-panola-county-ms/

JUSTICE FOR JESSICA CHAMBERS …

19 year old Jessica Chambers was found in her burning car Saturday night along Herron Road, near Highway 51, in Panola County, Mississippi. According to her mother, Lisa Chambers, the incident happened after the Jessica briefly left home to go clean her car and grab some dinner. As per authorities, Jessica Chambers was intentionally set on fire and burned alive. What is wrong with people? . Ben Chambers, Jessica’s father, sharing some of the horrific details stating, “When the fire department got there, she was walking down the road on fire. Only part of her body that wasn’t burned was the bottom of her feet.” Also, “They squirted lighter fluid down her throat and in her nose, and apparently they knocked her out. She had a big gash on top of her head.”  Jessica was flown to a hospital in Memphis but later died.

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation and the Panola County Sheriff’s Office are seeking phone records and witnesses to find out who fatally lit a teenage girl on fire.

A passerby called the sheriff’s office about the burning car along Herron Road, near Highway 51, Saturday night.

Responders took 19-year-old Jessica Chambers to the Regional Medical Center in Memphis, where she died.

Jessica’s father said his daughter tried to tell responders who killed her.

According to WLBT, Chambers tried to say something in her last words to those on the scene that could lead detectives to her killer.  Assistant District Attorney Jay Hale said it is possible Jessica’s murderer(s) could face life in prison without parole, or even the death penalty. However, Jessica Chamber’s mother stated, “God’s punishment is going to be far more worse than anything that we can do.” Very true, there is a special spot in hell reserved for those that would commit such a heinous act. To date, no one has been arrested.

I agree, Red.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2014, 11:21:07 PM »

http://www.wtvm.com/story/27600181/man-questioned-in-death-of-jessica-chambers-released

Man questioned in death of Jessica Chambers released
Posted: Dec 10, 2014 9:06 PM EST
Updated: Dec 11, 2014 6:39 AM EST
By Janice Broach
PANOLA CO, MS (WMC)

Thirty-one-year-old Derrick Turner says he was picked up Monday morning and was taken to the Panola County jail where he was questioned in the death of 19-year-old Jessica Chambers.

"I was just called in for a situation I didn't know nothing about." Turner said he knew Chambers. "But I don't just know her like that because I'm way older than her. So I've seen her around at stores and everything, but I don't just know her like that."

Turner said he was not in Courtland, Mississippi when Chambers was discovered lying next to her car on fire. She died not long after she was found.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2014, 12:39:29 AM »

http://wgntv.com/2014/12/11/burned-mississippi-teens-phone-key-to-finding-killer-prosecutor-says/

Burned Mississippi teen’s phone ‘key’ to finding killer, prosecutor says
Posted 7:06 AM, December 11, 2014, by CNN Wire

“She was crazy. Very athletic. Outgoing. She was just … Jessica,” Prince said. “She was happy all the time. She made everybody laugh.”

Prince said her sister had talked about becoming a nurse and also wanted to become an author.

Peter Odom, an attorney who prosecuted some arson cases, told HLN’s “Nancy Grace” that investigators are looking for something in particular when they interview people involved in the case.

“They’re looking for someone with singed eyebrows and maybe burned hands. Because the burner often gets burned,” he said.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2014, 12:04:03 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jessica-chambers-teen-burned-death-mourned-funeral-n267811

Jessica Chambers, Teen Burned to Death, Mourned at Funeral

First published December 13th 2014, 3:15 pm

Rev. Larry Kilgore told around 300 mourners Saturday that Chambers "fought some battles, some very tough battles," but that she was committed to improving her life before she was killed. He shared the feelings of many who wondered why someone would kill the teen. "Our hearts are hurting, our spirits are burdened," he said.

Chambers' father, Ben Chambers, said his daughter left a battered women's shelter a few months before she was killed. "She was getting on the right track. She had learned her lessons from being in bad relationships," he told NBC News Saturday.

Authorities say Chambers was doused in a flammable liquid and set on fire on a back road in Panola County on Dec. 6, and firefighters found her badly injured but still alive. She later died at a hospital in Memphis. Police have made no arrests, but have questioned one person in the case, who denied knowing her, NBC station WMC reported. A reward on Friday was upped to $11,000 for information leading to her killer.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2014, 07:06:43 PM »

This had to be planned.  Who carries an accelerant around with them and suddenly gets an idea like this?  Even if it was a stranger, and I don't believe it was, it was someone who was looking for a specific type of person to set ablaze.  Who had a vendetta against her or someone like her? 

I feel she was planning to meet someone she felt comfortable with, or she would not have been dressed the way she was.  She was not dressed for a party.  She also was not dressed to meet someone she wanted to impress.  The only other thing I can think of is someone whose car broke down and Jessica picked them up because she was convinced they were carrying gas to a broken down car.  Was this near a gas station where this could be a possibility?  Or, did her car break down and someone picked her up and used gasoline to destroy the evidence after they attacked her?  Someone could also have run into the road in front of her car and when she came to a sudden stop, they attacked.  Were there skid marks in the road there or anywhere near there?   

Someone wanted her hurt badly enough that she could not even stay with her parents, she had to go to a battered woman's shelter.  Did Jessica meet someone there that was obsessed with her, or was there someone Jessica convinced to stay away from that person's significant other. and that woman mentioned Jessica's name to her own batterer?  If they have not picked up the person who battered Jessica, it has to be that the person had a good alibi.  If that is true, could the person who abused her know someone who would do this for hire, because they needed the money?  Was there a large amount of money taken from someone's account recently? 

They should check the gas stations and find out if anyone purchased gas and put it into a container.  If they do not know, is it doable to review all the tapes from gas stations in the area from a week or so before this horrible crime was committed, starting with that day and then going back one day at a time, or one station at a time?

These are just some questions and thoughts running through my head concerning what could have happened or what could be going on behind the scenes.  This is such a heinous act and I feel so impotent not being able to help.  I cannot imagine what those who know her or love her feel.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2014, 08:06:28 PM »

Someone at Conservative Treehouse seems to have found some major clues - posted yesterday. Looks like it's solved in my opinion.

Mississippi Burning – Day #6 – The Murder of Jessica Lane Chambers Exposes Massive Problems In Panola County Mississippi…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/13/mississippi-burning-day-6-the-murder-of-jessica-lane-chambers-exposes-massive-problems-in-panola-county-mississippi/

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2014, 10:09:55 PM »

In The video after this writing on the report:
In the video of Jessica pulling into the gas station it is obvious there is no damage to the rear of her 2005 Kia Rio:

What is happening at what appear to be hand offs at approximately 0:44 and 2:55 video time?  I am not talking about 'gas station time.'

I believe in miracles!
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2014, 04:08:31 PM »

Someone at Conservative Treehouse seems to have found some major clues - posted yesterday. Looks like it's solved in my opinion.

Mississippi Burning – Day #6 – The Murder of Jessica Lane Chambers Exposes Massive Problems In Panola County Mississippi…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/13/mississippi-burning-day-6-the-murder-of-jessica-lane-chambers-exposes-massive-problems-in-panola-county-mississippi/

There's high level corruption then there's this... small town corruption where every person interviewed and discussed is stereo typical.  I live in an area where very few folks are stereo typical.   

From the fat white investigators shuffling their feet and making stupid comments to gang bangers to the Islamic Jew hating store owner.  It's cartoonish and scary as eff.  Why in God's name would anyone live there???

I guess if you don't know any better... 

Well, Jessica had little chance.  Now, if this town/county could get enough attention to end the hell hole it's become.  Or maybe Stephen King could just write a novel about it?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2014, 07:10:00 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/article/police-hunt-burning-death-killer-father-of-jessica-chambers-makes-vow-for-girl

Police hunt burning death killer: Father of Jessica Chambers makes vow for girl
December 18, 2014 2:38 PM MST
Ryan Arciero

As police still hunt for the burning death killer responsible for the murder of Jessica Chambers, the victim’s father is now speaking out. Ben Chambers is making a vow to seek justice and find answers for the slain girl, hoping that the suspect — whenever he or she is found — will soon be sent to solitary confinement. The Clarion Ledger News reports this Thursday, Dec. 18, 2014, that Chambers says he will work to maintain this promise for as long as he can still draw breath.
Following a fiery crime that stunned the nation, the police hunt for a dubbed “burning death” killer continues this week. Jessica Chambers, a 19-year-old girl, was discovered earlier this month on Herron Road. She was stumbling away on Herron Road from a car wreathed in flames — serious burns covered nearly her entire body, and police ruled it as a homicide. Now, Chambers’ father is saying that despite this difficult time of grief and mourning, an outpouring of support and the hope that he will get justice for his daughter is keeping him determined for the truth.
"I promise as long as I have breath in me, I can talk to people and make sure they're not comfortable in there," Ben Chambers said. “Everybody's supportive. And there are people calling us from other towns saying even their lowest dope dealer and troublemaker is trying to find out who did it. Everybody's angry about this."
“There's even talk of a motorcycle group who has a bounty on the head of Jessica Chambers' killer,” added the source site. “It's his understanding that if they find out who did it, they'll try to bring him in … I heard that if they find out who it is, that they definitely will do something about it.”
Although information on the autopsy is known to police officials, it has not been shared with the public at this point in time during the ongoing case investigation. "We know what happened to her," said District Attorney John Champion. "We're not going to comment on that."

I believe in miracles!
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2014, 06:34:54 PM »

Charge: Woman tried to profit from Jessica Chambers' death
Therese Apel, The Clarion-Ledger 3:42 p.m. CST December 18, 2014

Janet Posey, 39, of Blue Springs, was arrested Wednesday around 10:30 p.m. at her home by investigators with the Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division and the Union County Sheriff's Office, according to Attorney General Jim Hood. Posey is charged with one count of attempted false pretense and one count of communications fraud for allegedly setting up a scam to fundraise donations for Chambers' family.

Luckily, she was caught before she raised any money, according to Hood.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/18/woman-arrested-for-trying-to-make-money-off-jessica-chambers-death/20589833/
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2014, 06:38:22 PM »

Authorities reportedly investigating possible confrontation from a week before Jessica Chambers’ death
POSTED 6:34 PM, DECEMBER 18, 2014, BY CAITLIN ALEXANDER

PANOLA COUNTY, Miss. – Investigators in the Jessica Chambers case are reportedly exploring the possibility that someone might have aggressively confronted the teenager at a gas station a week before her death.

District Attorney John Champion confirmed gas station worker Ali Alsanai, who has received death threats, is cleared in this case.

Alsanai gave police surveillance video that showed Chambers only hours before her death, and some people online accused him of doctoring video or knowing too much about the crime a short time after it happened.

Alsanai denies altering the video and claims investigators told him about Chambers’ death.

http://wreg.com/2014/12/18/authorities-reportedly-investigating-possible-confrontation-from-a-week-before-jessica-chambers-death/
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2014, 06:45:54 PM »

December 18, 2014
Call For ‘Rape And Burning’ Of White Women Posted In Panola County Day Before Jessica Chambers Death

The hacktivists and social media users spending their time investigating the social media aspects of Jessica Chambers burning death case note that the post proclaiming that “white b****es need to be dead” happened the day before Jessica’s murder. They also claim that all of Teahpooh’s social media posts end on the 6th, the day of Jessica Chambers’ murder.

The group of Twitter investigators and Anonymous found the social media posts highly disturbing, so they searched deeper into who Teapooh is. The individuals say that Teapooh is the wife of Brejaun Byers, the man in the video surveillance filling up a gas can near Jessica Chamber’s vehicle.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1689802/call-for-rape-and-burning-of-white-women-posted-in-panola-county-day-before-jessica-chambers-death/
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2014, 06:50:12 PM »

Jessica Chambers case: Gas station manager receives death threats over burning
December 18, 2014
9:18 PM MST

Ali Ansanai, the manager of the M&M gas station in Panola County, Mississippi, where burn victim Jessica Chambers was last seen before she was set on fire, has applied for a protective order with police after receiving death threats following the incident. The young store manager has become a target of many on social media after posting about the crime on Facebook, not to mention being one of the first to post photos of the crime scene online. Regardless, Ansanai denies the accusations, saying he had nothing to do with Jessica Chambers' death.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jessica-chambers-case-gas-station-manager-receives-death-threats-over-burning
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2014, 06:55:19 PM »

Jessica Chambers homicide investigation continues amid rumors of gang activity
Posted: Dec 18, 2014 10:31 PM EST
Updated: Dec 19, 2014 2:58 PM EST
By Janice Broach

Amid rumors, Ali Alsanai says he doesn't know whether someone choked Jessica Chambers outside of his store. He says he just found out about the allegations and it is not in his surveillance recording system.

"I heard from random customers walking in and out that she got choked a week before she died. It was early in the morning.....I didn't know about it because I wasn't here," said Alsanai.

Kendrick Sanders knew Jessica Chambers. His cousin, a South Panola football player where Chambers was a cheerleader, dated her. His cousin was locked up a year ago and remains behind bars. Sanford says people have even talked about him in connection to Chambers' case.

"They got my name caught up in the gang part. It ain't no gangs or nothing like that out here," said Sanders.

http://www.wect.com/story/27666815/jessica-chambers-homicide-investigation-continues
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2014, 03:17:07 PM »

at this blog, they have pointed out a post, made by a guy named
Jerrick “Mac-Knowledge” Todd on his FBpg, where he says Jessica
father killed her. the blog is IMO super far left conservative, and some
of the comments in the com section, may offend someones sensibility
of right, wrong, and humanitarian senses, and a slew of other discripters
i havent included, anyway i thought i would add this to the already pile
of sketchy info about this horrendous murder. if the mods feel it should
be deleted, go ahead and delete
-------------------------------------------------

Council of Conservative Citizens
their disclaimer:  We are not alleging that Jerrick is a suspect.
Dec
 Jessica Chambers uttered “Eric or Derrick” to first responder

img of Jerrick “Mac-Knowledge” Todd post
http://i0.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Jerrick-Todd.jpg?resize=400%2C246
http://topconservativenews.com/2014/12/jessica-chambers-uttered-eric-or-derrick-to-first-responder/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2014, 03:22:55 PM »

thought this odd, another body in a burned truck, in Tn,about 70 mile north of
panola county,mississippi. prob no connection though

Body found in burning car near Millington
POSTED 4:56 PM, DECEMBER 18, 2014, BY GEORGE BROWN AND ASHLEY CROCKETT, UPDATED AT 06:21PM, DECEMBER 18, 2014
http://wreg.com/2014/12/18/body-found-in-burning-car-in-millington/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.