April 24, 2024, 05:06:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Alert Issued 12/13/14 for Ricardo Alekzander Lara, 4, in Denton, TX FOUND SAFE  (Read 3269 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: December 14, 2014, 08:44:53 PM »

Amber Alert Issued 12/13/14 for Missing 4 Year Old Ricardo Alekzander Lara after Mother Found Dead at a Denton, TX Business … POI, 23 Year Old Ricardo Lara Martinez

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/12/14/amber-alert-issued-121314-for-missing-4-year-old-ricardo-alekzander-lara-after-mother-found-dead-at-a-denton-tx-business-poi-23-year-old-ricardo-lara-martinez/

An AMBER ALERT was issued Saturday night, December 13, 2014 for missing 4 year old  Ricardo Alekzander Lara after his mother, Maria Isabel Romero Medina, was found murdered at a Denton, Texas business. The 4 year old boy has not been seen since 12/12/14.  Police are looking for the boy’s biological father, 23 year old Ricardo Lara Martinez, in connection with his disappearance and Martinez is also a “person of interest” in the death of 27 year old Maria Isabel Romero Medina.  She was killed inside her workplace Saturday night at Sanchez Tax and Insurance at 1111 East McKinney Street shortly before 5 p.m. Saturday after a customer found the door locked. The Amber Alert was issued due to fears that the child could be in “grave danger.”

Police believe that the two may be on foot and still in the Denton area. However, no details were provided on where or when he was last seen in Denton.

If you have information on the child or suspect’s whereabouts, contact the Denton County Sheriff’s Office  at (940) 349-8181 or 911.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 08:47:03 PM by Red » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 08:46:32 PM »

UPDATED - Dec 13, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Issued by Texas Dept of Public Safety
AMBER ALERT

http://www.dps.texas.gov/dem/AmberAlert/09024ba9801ded14/HTML_Flyer.html

Ricardo Lara Martinez Description:

23 year old Hispanic male
    brown hair and brown eyes
    5′-5″ tall and weighs 150 lbs. Police did not say what he was wearing, and no vehicle information was available.

Ricardo Alekzander Lara Description:

three feet tall, weighs 55 lbs.
    brown hair and brown eyes.
    He may have been wearing a blue shirt and shorts.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 08:48:55 PM »

Amber Alert: 4 Year-Old Denton Boy Missing After Mother Found Dead

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Amber-Alert-For-Missing-4-Year-Old-Denton-Boy-285738191.html

KTVT, the CBS affiliate in Dallas, is reporting the boy's mother was found dead at her place of employment, Sanchez Insurance and Tax, around 5:00 p.m. Saturday. A customer was unable to get in because the doors were locked during regular business hours. Another employee showed up and found the victim’s body inside.

Employees told police the victim, whose name has not been released, had a son. Police were later notified that boy was missing.

If you have any information regarding this abduction call the Denton Police Department at 940-349-7919 or call 911.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 04:18:07 AM »

Amber Alert Canceled for Missing North Texas Boy, 4

Tuesday, Dec 16, 2014 • Updated at 6:47 PM CST

A missing 4-year-old boy who sparked an Amber Alert is no longer in the United States.

Denton Police now say 4-year-old Ricardo Alekzander Lara is with his father 23-year-old Ricardo Martinez, and they left the country before anyone discovered the body of Lara’s mother inside a Denton business Saturday.

Denton police obtained an arrest warrant for Martinez for the murder of 27-year-old Maria Isabel Romero Medina. Medina was found dead inside the Sanchez Insurance and Tax office where she worked Saturday afternoon. She had not been heard from since Friday.

Denton Police won’t say what country they believe the boy and his father to be in, but have previously said Martinez has ties to Mexico.
See video
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Amber-Alert-Canceled-for-Missing-North-Texas-Boy-4-285933671.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 03:36:13 PM »

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/02/09/denton-child-missing-nearly-14-months-located-returned-to-family/

Denton Child Missing Nearly 14 Months Located, Returned To Family
February 9, 2016 3:58 PM

A boy who was reported missing after his mother was found murdered more than a year ago in Denton was found today. 

During the investigation, detectives collected information and evidence that led them to believe Alek’s father, Ricardo Lara Martinez, murdered Maria Medina and he had taken off to Mexico with Alek.

In early 2015, a Denton County grand jury indicted Martinez for murder.

“Our number one goal was his well being and bringing him back. Second to that was to bring justice for Maria and the family and that was to bring Ricardo back,” said Denton Police spokesperson Shane Kizer.

Since Martinez’s indictment, Denton Police have worked with the Department of Justice, the FBI and Mexican authorities to locate Alek Lara and take Ricardo Martinez into custody.

Both were located Monday in Mexico and taken into custody.

“At this time Alec has been returned to Texas to family members.” Kizer said.
Ricardo Martinez remains in the custody of Mexican authorities.

The extradition process has begun but it’s unclear when he will return to Denton County.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.