March 29, 2024, 04:19:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Missing After Fire Destroys Mansion in MD, Don & Sandra Pyle, 4 Grandchildren  (Read 7009 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: January 20, 2015, 09:02:39 AM »

Six Missing After Fire Destroys Mansion in Annapolis, MD … Home Owned by Don and Sandra Pyle

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/01/19/six-missing-after-fire-destroys-mansion-in-annapolis-md-home-owned-by-don-and-sandra-pyle/

Six members of the Pyle family missing after fire destroys their mansion …

Following an inferno, that burned down a waterfront, 16,000-square-foot, $9 million mansion in Annapolis, Maryland, six people remain missing and unaccounted for. The fire was reported about 3:30 a.m. and took 85 firefighters responding from multiple areas. Shortly after 3am, crews were dispatched to 936 Childs Point Road (MAP) for a structure fire.  Because of the intensity of the fire, the size of the house and the failure of the roof and floors, firefighters have been unable to search the structure. The fire wasn’t placed under control until 7:05 a.m. The home was completely gutted. Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation records list Don Pyle and Sandra Pyle as owners of the home and their principal residence.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 09:04:15 AM »

6 missing as fire destroys huge Maryland mansion

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/6-missing-as-fire-destroys-huge-maryland-mansion/

Six people remain unaccounted for after a fierce fire gutted a 16,000-square-foot mansion in Maryland's capital early Monday, a fire official said.

The fire was reported about 3:30 a.m. by an alarm monitoring company and a neighbor who saw flames at the mansion in Annapolis, said Capt. Russ Davies, spokesman for the Anne Arundel County Fire Department.

"From the family, we know who's unaccounted for," Davies said, though he declined to say who specifically could not be located. "If you look at the damage, you know, it would not be a stretch to think that if there were occupants that they did not survive the fire."
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 09:05:50 AM »

School headmaster: Couple, four grandkids apparently dead in fire at Annapolis area mansion

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/cg-house-fire-causes-multiple-millions-in-damages-outside-of-annapolis-20150119,0,1919234.story

In a letter obtained by The Capital, Severn School Headmaster Douglas Lagarde said the Pyles and their four grandchildren died in the four-alarm blaze.

The letter does not state the source of the information, but Lagarde said the Lower School’s Chesapeake Campus will be closed Tuesday to give students and families time to grieve. An open house at the Lower School scheduled for Wednesday also was canceled, according to the school’s website.

Lagarde did not return a call for comment.

“Tomorrow will be the first of many opportunities we, as a School, will provide for our kids to come together, and I emphasize, if they feel the need to,” Lagarde wrote in the letter to parents.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 09:23:37 PM »

Mother confirms her two daughters died alongside their tech tycoon grandfather, grandmother and two other children in Annapolis mansion blaze

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2918228/Technology-tycoon-wife-four-grandchildren-confirmed-dead-devastating-fire-9million-Annapolis-waterfront-mansion.html

Stacey Boone, mother to two daughters Lexi and Katie with Sandra Pyle's son Randy Boone, also confirmed they had died, according to The Capital.

In a message on Facebook Tuesday, she wrote: 'I never knew that I could hurt this badly. It’s unreal. All one big nightmare that I can’t wake up from.'

It is believed the other two children are the Pyles' grandchildren through another son. 

Severn School headmaster Douglas Lagarde announced the school would be closed out of respect for the tragedy

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 09:24:47 PM »

Two Unidentified Bodies Found in Annapolis Mansion Fire … Four Others Still Missing (VIDEO)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/01/21/two-unidentified-bodies-found-in-annapolis-mansion-fire-four-others-still-missing-video/
Authorities are reporting that two charred bodies have been found in the burned out debris of the Annapolis, MD mansion …

CBS Baltimore is reporting that firefighters have found two bodies in the multimillion dollar Annapolis, Maryland mansion owned by Don Pyle and Sandra Pyle. Cadaver dogs made a hit as firefighters and searchers looks for any remains of the 6 missing people who are assumed to have been in the home when the inferno took place. Authorities did not mention whether the bodies found were adult or children, male or female. The bodies were transported to Baltimore for autopsy. The family of the six missing individuals had previously stated the confirmation that the family had been killed and naming the grandchildren as Lexi Boone, Katie Boone, Charlotte Boone and Wes Boone. The site is currently being managed as a crime scene.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 02:59:42 AM »

Fifth Body Found in Mansion Rubble: Officials

Anne Arundel County Fire officials say the remains of a fifth family member were found Friday; the search for the last victim continues.

By Deb Belt (Patch Staff) January 23, 2015 at 3:47pm

A fifth body was found Friday by crews as they combed through the ruins of a $4.2 million Annapolis mansion that was destroyed by fire, while the search for the last missing fire victim will resume on Saturday, authorities said.

On Wednesday searchers found two bodies in the charred remains of the house, and two more victims were found on Thursday. Officials would not say if the victims found were adults or children.
  video ay link

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 05:42:57 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/crews-locate-sixth-body-rubble-maryland-mansion-fire-28497597

Sixth Body Found in Rubble of Maryland Mansion Fire
ANNAPOLIS, Md. — Jan 26, 2015, 4:20 PM ET

Investigators have recovered a body believed to be the last person missing since a massive fire reduced a Maryland mansion to rubble with six people inside.

Anne Arundel Fire Department spokesman Capt. Russ Davies said Monday that crews recovered a sixth body from the ruins and that all occupants are now accounted for. Five bodies were found last week. However, none of the bodies have been officially identified.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 06:12:39 PM »

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/annapolis/ph-ac-cn-funerals-0206-20150206,0,1046128.story
Funerals will be private for grandparents, children killed in Annapolis mansion fire
Memorial funds have been established at Severn School for Boone children
February 6, 2015

Funeral services will be private for six people killed last month in a fatal house fire in Annapolis.

Don and Sandra Pyle and their four grandchildren died in the early morning fire on Jan. 19. Investigators announced last week the fire was caused by a faulty electrical outlet and two-month-old Christmas tree.

Severn School students Lexi Boone, 8, Katie Boone, 7, Charlotte Boone, 8, and Wes Boone, 6 — were asleep inside the home when it caught fire.

A scholarship fund has been established at Severn School in memory of the children.

Donations may be made to the Boone Family Fund to support students at the lower school. Checks may be made to Severn School, 116 Maple Ave., Severna Park, MD 21146, notation "In memory of the Boone/Pyle Families" or online at http://www.severnschool.com, under the Support Severn tab. Place the notation in the comment box.

Instead of flowers, the family of Don and Sandra Pyle are requesting donations to Anne Arundel Medical Center Foundation, Anne Arundel Professional Firefighters Burn Foundation or The Maryland SPCA.

Donations may be made to the Anne Arundel Medical Center Foundation at 2001 Medical Pkwy., Belcher Pavilion, Ste. 604, Annapolis, MD 21401.

Donations may be made to the Anne Arundel Professional Firefighters Burn Foundation at P.O. Box 724, Severna Park, MD 21146.

And donations may be made to the Maryland SPCA at 3300 Falls Rd., Baltimore, MD 21211.

An online guest book is available on the website of George P. Kalas Funeral Home, http://www.kalasfuneralhomes.com.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 06:50:23 AM »

I wasn't quite sure when to move this.
RIP

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2015, 11:34:53 AM »

I wasn't quite sure when to move this.
RIP

It will take a long time for healing to even begin.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.