March 19, 2024, 01:02:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 383614 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: June 22, 2005, 04:20:23 PM »

Ok bickering is probably not what we want CNN viewers to see when they drop by in the 30-45 mins to an hour.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: June 22, 2005, 04:20:32 PM »

Check your PM Rob ...and the answer to that question is no hahahha Razz

Kelly
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: June 22, 2005, 04:22:20 PM »

Free Bird
Lynyrd Skynyrd  

If I leave here tomorrow
would you still remember me
For I must be travelling on now
there's too many places I gotta see

And if I stay here with you girl
things just wouldn't be the same
For I'm as free as a bird now
and this bird you cannot change
and the bird you cannot change
Lord knows I can't change

Bye bye it's been sweet love
though this feeling I can't change
Please don't take it so badly
Lord knows I must play

And if I stay here with you girl
things just couldn't be the same
For I'm as free as a bird now
and this bird you cannot change
Lord knows I can't change
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: June 22, 2005, 04:22:32 PM »

Rob what I mean is that absolutely anybody can put on black clothing and carry a 2 way. And if someone has plans to participate in some sort of foul play, it is not unthinkable that they might choose to dress and accessorize similarly to guards employed by one company or another.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1004 on: June 22, 2005, 04:24:15 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Rob what I mean is that absolutely anybody can put on black clothing and carry a 2 way. And if someone has plans to participate in some sort of foul play, it is not unthinkable that they might choose to dress and accessorize similarly to guards employed by one company or another.

not to single anyone out , but the coulmbians have a problem on their hands dealing with that exact issue.. killers dress up as cops and, well you know how it goes....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: June 22, 2005, 04:25:35 PM »

Any further info on the attempted suicide report?  Or the report of another person initial A brought in for questioning?

Just trying to get caught up...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: June 22, 2005, 04:26:09 PM »

Quote from: "mojo"
Quote from: "tuberide"
cali/aboslut - add the "facts" re: the HI camera/s.  

I still find it odd that Arubaam reported that 2 guards in black were seen on the footage outside the front of the hotel and that coincedentally matches the original story given by JVDS/K's....to my recollection the HI security did not dress in black and since MIckey John and the other guy were no longer employed next door at the Allegro, were there new guards there?

Also would love to know more of MJ and co-workers alibis..anyone have link to info on that?

i believe last night cancun mole said that the concert security guys were staying at the HI and they wore black shirts and slacks...cancun???

Yes, SBF security guards stayed at HI during the festival and wore all black uniforms. Also, I understood the report to be "outside the front of the hotels". Went you walk from the Allegro up to the HI, some of the hotels/restaurants are closer to the sidewalk than when you get to the HI. The lobby to the HI is recessed and has a lot of vegetation in front which Greta has shown.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: June 22, 2005, 04:26:17 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
not to single anyone out , but the coulmbians have a problem on their hands dealing with that exact issue.. killers dress up as cops and, well you know how it goes....

we have the same problem in south florida, albeit we also have a sizeable colombian population, and venezuelan, and cuban, and brazilian, blabla

think positive
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: June 22, 2005, 04:26:19 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Ok bickering is probably not what we want CNN viewers to see when they drop by in the 30-45 mins to an hour.

OK, I'll leave while they're here!!!  I'll take a walk outside, meditate and look at the gorgeous mountains.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: June 22, 2005, 04:26:52 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Any further info on the attempted suicide report?  Or the report of another person initial A brought in for questioning?

Just trying to get caught up...thanks

Never confirmed and just 3 days later Joran is moving to prison.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: June 22, 2005, 04:28:22 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
RB...just curious but you are a male, correct?

Absolut, you too?

Male here. Every 6 seconds I am reminded of it.
Very Happy  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1011 on: June 22, 2005, 04:28:48 PM »

Fox News just said, about 10 min ago, that Joran is now blaming Kalpoes with his new change of story. Also mentioned Kalpoe and Van Der Sloot fued. Kalpoes saying Joran trying to frame their son.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: June 22, 2005, 04:30:05 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
to my recollection the HI security did not dress in black and since MIckey John and the other guy were no longer employed next door at the Allegro, were there new guards there?

Also would love to know more of MJ and co-workers alibis..anyone have link to info on that?

Mickey and Abraham were at the Soul Beach festival, if I remember correctly, Mickey was there with his wife and a family friend, don't know who Abraham was there with, but there have also been posts on here that both Joran and Natalee (not necessarily together) were also there, as well as some other members of the school group, and a good chunk of the population of Aruba. The festival was apparently a pretty big deal.

My assumption about the Mickey and Deepak jailhouse chat is that it may have been a failsafe, in case neither the alibi nor lack of evidence was enough to get him out, the fact that he had had a conversation with another suspect could impact any eventual case against either of them.

The interesting thing there is that LeJuez was originally representing both Mickey and Abraham, but was asked by the prosecutors to withdraw from Abraham's case, ostensibly because Abraham had originally said that he did not go to the Soul Beach Festival, and later said that he did, anyway my "conspiracy theory" for that one is that an arrangement was made that would allow the two to chat in order to throw a wrench into any case against Deepak.

There have been reports that guards hired for the festival wore black, but neither Abraham nor Mickey were working as guards for the festival, the shirt that was found was white, and neither Mickey nor Abraham were employed as guards for anybody on that night, their contract having come to an end the day before.

I will also repeat my caution against anyone's assumption that any person wearing black and carrying a walkie talkie is a security guard.

Abraham, yes. Abraham was with his wife & her friend. Mickey John was not at the SBF. If you go back in the interviews with his attorney, the woman attorney, and his mother, MJ was at the HI but left at midnight.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: June 22, 2005, 04:30:13 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Fox News just said, about 10 min ago, that Joran is now blaming Kalpoes with his new change of story. Also mentioned Kalpoe and Van Der Sloot fued. Kalpoes saying Joran trying to frame their son.

Wow, that is crazy! They are just gonna go back and forth at eachother ...whos gonna crack first...we shall see

Kelly
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: June 22, 2005, 04:30:26 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

I still find it odd that Arubaam reported that 2 guards in black were seen on the footage outside the front of the hotel and that coincedentally matches the original story given by JVDS/K's....to my recollection the HI security did not dress in black and since MIckey John and the other guy were no longer employed next door at the Allegro, were there new guards there?

Tuber..I also saw that.

To my knowledge, we were only told they had alibi's and that they checked out. Then, again we are told many things  Laughing  I wonder...

I also go back thinkign tot he woman who just came back from Aruba, who recognized one as someone who bothered her in a odd (to say the least) manner.

If they don't have anything to do with the case, I am curious why we can know those facts? Oh, wait, they *conviently* overheard Deepak or had a convo with him. Oh, what a "coinwinkiedink* guess they can't talk now.

Hmm never thought about that before.. now they are in the investigation.. hummmm

Yeah...I remember having questions about this way back:  It was stated early on that HI security didn't wear black, nor (I think) did those of the agency hired by the Allegro.  BUT, the guards for the concert/music fest did wear black and that they were "flown in" from somewhere else.  I remember wondering if this angle was checked out.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: June 22, 2005, 04:30:48 PM »

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Could it be with no real knowledge of what happen to her the blame game is all any of them have.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: June 22, 2005, 04:31:11 PM »

OK, I'M BACK...
Are they gone yet?

Paula, this is very interesting info!  I'll switch to Fox.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: June 22, 2005, 04:31:32 PM »

alright wel im leavin work so ill be back on in a while...bye all!

Kelly
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: June 22, 2005, 04:31:38 PM »

Quote from: "mojo"

i believe last night cancun mole said that the concert security guys were staying at the HI and they wore black shirts and slacks...cancun???

IF HE SAID IT IT IS TRUE.  HE IS A LONGTIME PARTICIPANT AND HE IS A STICKLER BOR BOTH DETAIL AND DOCUMENTATION  PLUS, HE KNOWS THE AREA.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: June 22, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

OK, I'M BACK...
Are they gone yet?

Paula, this is very interesting info!  I'll switch to Fox.

CNN will be covering scaredmonkeys at 4:50pm EST.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.