March 19, 2024, 01:46:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 383621 times)
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: June 22, 2005, 04:32:11 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Fox News just said, about 10 min ago, that Joran is now blaming Kalpoes with his new change of story. Also mentioned Kalpoe and Van Der Sloot fued. Kalpoes saying Joran trying to frame their son.

Wow, that is crazy! They are just gonna go back and forth at eachother ...whos gonna crack first...we shall see

Could be a good thing. Now parents will be pressuring kids to make sure they do not protect or hinder for the other. hmmmm
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: June 22, 2005, 04:33:13 PM »

Since speculations are in vogue, here is one.

Deepak did indeed see someone dressed in black with a 2 way approach Natalee, and did assume it was a security guard.

Two local immigrants who had been employed as security guards were picked up, but problems arose.

1) They had alibis. They had families, and friends and neighbors who did not react positively to the notion of Mickey and Abraham conveniently taking the rap.

As events unfolded, it was decided that the guy in black with the two-way was not a direction that it would be best for the investigation to go, and by this time, both the US media, even those organizations not known for their championship of ethnic minorities, as well as Natalee's family, were expressing a high level of scepticism that these two guys had been thrown in jail while the 3 guys last seen with Natalee were questioned and released.

Those 3 were arrested, and it was decided that it would be best if Deepak recanted the story about the guy in black, and the arrangement was made with Mickey's lawyer, Mickey was released, and so was Abraham, and Deepak was encouraged to reflect more carefully on his recollection of events.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1022 on: June 22, 2005, 04:33:21 PM »

Paula wrote:

Fox News just said, about 10 min ago, that Joran is now blaming Kalpoes with his new change of story. Also mentioned Kalpoe and Van Der Sloot fued. Kalpoes saying Joran trying to frame their son.

If we must believe the guards story, first the kalpoes blamed joran.

So there`s finally some of the parents of the brothers?

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: June 22, 2005, 04:33:26 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Rob, I always figured you to have an accent like maybe...hmmm...Robert DeNiro, not Gomer Pyle.

you talkin ta me?

<OFF TOPIC> Laughing Sorry -- had to laugh. Good comeback, Rob. <OFF TOPIC>

yea and that would be the "goodfellas" burn!   Laughing  Laughing
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: June 22, 2005, 04:33:32 PM »

Blaming? Blaming of what? Or is he just saying the kalpoes were the last ones with her?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: June 22, 2005, 04:33:35 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"

OK, I'M BACK...
Are they gone yet?

Paula, this is very interesting info!  I'll switch to Fox.

CNN will be covering scaredmonkeys at 4:50pm EST.

CNN already ad their Blog story, it was about Ohio.  I'm guessing they must come back with more at the end of the show.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: June 22, 2005, 04:33:49 PM »

OK, I'M BACK...
Are they gone yet?

Got it on now on CNN. Didn't read correctly that InsideTheBlogs is on twice, and I was all in a huff when they didn't talk about scared monkeys.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: June 22, 2005, 04:33:56 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Any further info on the attempted suicide report?  Or the report of another person initial A brought in for questioning?

Just trying to get caught up...thanks

Never confirmed and just 3 days later Joran is moving to prison.

thanks...so I supposed we can disregard that as rumor??

Does anyone have any info re: the prison other than what Greta got last night?  And did I understand that he will not be interrogated while in prison?...that he will be brought back to a jail if there is further interrogation?

And lastly just an observation...What I saw on Fox last night were 2 grief stricken mothers and my heart went out to both of them....they both need closure what ever it might be.

Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
georgiablues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: June 22, 2005, 04:35:46 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"

Yes, SBF security guards stayed at HI during the festival and wore all black uniforms. Also, I understood the report to be "outside the front of the hotels". Went you walk from the Allegro up to the HI, some of the hotels/restaurants are closer to the sidewalk than when you get to the HI. The lobby to the HI is recessed and has a lot of vegetation in front which Greta has shown.

This is very interesting.  I missed before that some were staying at HI.

::I have GOT to pull myself away.  Sooo far behind on work!!  Shocked ::
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: June 22, 2005, 04:35:52 PM »

OK, I'M BACK...
Are they gone yet?

CNN already ad their Blog story, it was about Ohio.  I'm guessing they must come back with more at the end of the show.

There are 2 segments, it was announced on here about 3:45 by Red.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: June 22, 2005, 04:36:44 PM »

I have a feeling that fallout today from last night's interaction with NH's mom and the Van Der Sloots, along with the rest of the Greta show will create the real bombshells on tonight's Greta show.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: June 22, 2005, 04:37:32 PM »

Anyone knows what time the festival ended?

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 22, 2005, 04:38:30 PM »

I have a feeling that fallout today from last night's interaction with NH's mom and the Van Der Sloots, along with the rest of the Greta show will create the real bombshells on tonight's Greta show.

There is a good bet of that since we didn't have shep going to greta like yesterday at 3pm. EST She must be BUSY.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: June 22, 2005, 04:38:33 PM »

I think if I were 17 y/o and was being questioned for 11 hrs. a day for days at a time I might change my story a few times too. That is a type of torture (i.e. sleep depravation, ect.) As a matter of fact, I might just even attempt suicide! A lot of seasoned criminals can't even last as long.  Could you?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: June 22, 2005, 04:38:50 PM »

OK, I'M BACK...
Are they gone yet?

There are 2 segments, it was announced on here about 3:45 by Red.

Thanks, Absolut. I'm just not my intellectual self today. I was in here until 4 am-ish and then dreamed of NH. I'm sure you all can identify. I am so consumed. I just can't think of anything else important; seems like nothing else is important until this is resolved.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: June 22, 2005, 04:39:43 PM »

::::ducking under table for cover::::

Has anyone thought, since the interrigations are lasting 11 hours at times that MAYBE, just maybe it could go something like we see when we watch video recordings of US police coercing confesions?

After so many hours, doesn't anyone think it plausible, just about anyone could agree to whatever story, is being asked or lead to? I mean, it does happen a lot. Heck, even happens in court a lot of the time, when someone made one statement but an attorney leads them under oath to another story by leading...

Just a thought of why we might get 10 changing versions...
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: June 22, 2005, 04:40:03 PM »

Has anyone given thought to what exactly Grate was up to last night bringing the 2 families together - as a lawyer was that a wise move - as a journalist it certainly was - but is she losing her objectivity - from a legal perspective was it a smart move - where are the recovering lawyers in the group.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1037 on: June 22, 2005, 04:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "tuberide"
cali/aboslut - add the "facts" re: the HI camera/s.  

I still find it odd that Arubaam reported that 2 guards in black were seen on the footage outside the front of the hotel and that coincedentally matches the original story given by JVDS/K's....to my recollection the HI security did not dress in black and since MIckey John and the other guy were no longer employed next door at the Allegro, were there new guards there?

Also would love to know more of MJ and co-workers alibis..anyone have link to info on that?

Tuber..I also saw that.

To my knowledge, we were only told they had alibi's and that they checked out. Then, again we are told many things  Laughing  I wonder...

I also go back thinkign tot he woman who just came back from Aruba, who recognized one as someone who bothered her in a odd (to say the least) manner.

If they don't have anything to do with the case, I am curious why we can know those facts? Oh, wait, they *conviently* overheard Deepak or had a convo with him. Oh, what a "coinwinkiedink* guess they can't talk now.

Hmm never thought about that before.. now they are in the investigation.. hummmm

Yeah...I remember having questions about this way back:  It was stated early on that HI security didn't wear black, nor (I think) did those of the agency hired by the Allegro.  BUT, the guards for the concert/music fest did wear black and that they were "flown in" from somewhere else.  I remember wondering if this angle was checked out.

hmmmm, flown in... thats kinda weird... did they arrive on a private jet?

you know where im going....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: June 22, 2005, 04:41:22 PM »

::::ducking under table for cover::::

Has anyone thought, since the interrigations are lasting 11 hours at times that MAYBE, just maybe it could go something like we see when we watch video recordings of US police coercing confesions?

After so many hours, doesn't anyone think it plausible, just about anyone could agree to whatever story, is being asked or lead to? I mean, it does happen a lot. Heck, even happens in court a lot of the time, when someone made one statement but an attorney leads them under oath to another story by leading...

Just a thought of why we might get 10 changing versions...

Yep I have thought it and the down side for the detainee if you are told "we found a body but...." or something similar, they have no idea of what to believe. They aren't getting news and they can't read this forum. Sad
melrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1039 on: June 22, 2005, 04:42:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "georgiablues"
Quote from: "tuberide"
cali/aboslut - add the "facts" re: the HI camera/s.  

I still find it odd that Arubaam reported that 2 guards in black were seen on the footage outside the front of the hotel and that coincedentally matches the original story given by JVDS/K's....to my recollection the HI security did not dress in black and since MIckey John and the other guy were no longer employed next door at the Allegro, were there new guards there?

Also would love to know more of MJ and co-workers alibis..anyone have link to info on that?

Tuber..I also saw that.

To my knowledge, we were only told they had alibi's and that they checked out. Then, again we are told many things  Laughing  I wonder...

I also go back thinkign tot he woman who just came back from Aruba, who recognized one as someone who bothered her in a odd (to say the least) manner.

If they don't have anything to do with the case, I am curious why we can know those facts? Oh, wait, they *conviently* overheard Deepak or had a convo with him. Oh, what a "coinwinkiedink* guess they can't talk now.

Hmm never thought about that before.. now they are in the investigation.. hummmm

Yeah...I remember having questions about this way back:  It was stated early on that HI security didn't wear black, nor (I think) did those of the agency hired by the Allegro.  BUT, the guards for the concert/music fest did wear black and that they were "flown in" from somewhere else.  I remember wondering if this angle was checked out.

hmmmm, flown in... thats kinda weird... did they arrive on a private jet?

you know where im going....

where were they imported from?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.