July 23, 2018, 10:13:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 297223 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Professor
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 362


« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2005, 09:54:02 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "clevfan1234"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "Kelly"
and th mother slipped with some more infomation about joran saying that he left nat on the beach hysterical/sleeping so now that is actually confirmed...so the story yet, changes again, so where do they go from there ya know..........


I thought that Anita VDS wasn't allowed to discuss the case with Joran, when she visited him. So, this is clear proof that she violated that rule. I wonder if he discussions with Joran in prison were monitored. If not, then this is an opportunity to cook up a believable story and to pass information along to him on the progress of the investigation.


Joran could have told Anita that prior to him being detained.


Which would make her in a lil more deep than otherwise thought, because tat would mean that she was witholding information in the beginning when he was using the Holidat Inn story....again just my opinion


So we have an either-or situation. Either Joran told her that prior to his arrest and prior to the time he changed his story (in which case she was withholding information), or he told her that after he was arrested and after he changed his story (in which case she violated the rule that she wasn't supposed to talk about the case.) Either way, the lady is covering for her son.
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2005, 09:54:26 AM »

Quote from: "MiamiMe"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "MiamiMe"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Bill"
Quote from: "MiamiMe"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
New to posts here but have been following for some time. After reading Wonderwomans email post, some issues came to mind re the authenticity of the email. I have noticed the following and wonder what your thoughts are: 1) police was spelled with the American spelling. Isn't it spelled polis in Aruba? Why would an Arubian spell it differently? 2). Van der Sloot is spelled VANDER SLOOT in the email. If this was your friend, wouldn't you spell his name right? 3) References to "God". Don't the Surinam practice Winti, Hindu and Muslim religions in most cases.  
Just a thought. Sorry if I'm off base


Hmmmm I believe the email was from Deepak. I also believe that was his "made up" story from the beginning. He told the security guard in jail that he LIED about the Holiday Inn drop off. As I read the email, I could tell that it was a West Indian that wrote it. lol It was certain things that he said.


But Deepak is not a West Indian.


What is a west indian?

Deepak is a surinamer.  Suriname was a colony of the Dutch West Indische Matschaapij (sp).  That is about as West and Indian as you get.  He is a native Dutch speaker and English is his second language.  He is more likely to have a Dutch lilt than an English one but he is a west indian of east indian ethnic origin.


A West Indians are people from the West Indies....
 

Not that it matters that much but where is this list from and why does it include Guyana which is just next to Suriname and not Suriname or for that matter French Guyana.  Is it because nobody knows Suriname exists?  Do you have to speak English to be a west indian.  If so why are aruba and curacao and puerto rico and martinique on this list and why are Honduras and Belize on this list but not Venezuela and Panama or Colombia the country where Cartagena de las Indias is located?  I think you list is inaccurate.  we have the east indies and the west indies.  the west and east part are as viewed from europe, which colonized these areas and named them.


Guyana is located in the South America, however they speak with a caribbean accent and they cook caribbean food. They also listen to Caribbean music (soca). The is from http://www.caribbeantravel.com/map_full.html   ....YES Cubans, Dominicans, and Puerto Ricans ARE from the caribeen/west indies are. My family is from Panama, Trinidad, Barbados and Costa Rica oh and America. In my family, we have west indian accents and some also speak Spanish. Panama is in Central America. We call people from the Caribbean "West Indians" The Caribbean is full of what we call EAST INDIANS.

Aruba Facts:
The island of Aruba is part of the West  Indies in the Caribbean Sea, and lies about 12 degrees north of  the equator, approximately 29km (18 miles) off the Paraguaná Peninsula of Venezuela. One  of the Lesser Antilles islands, Aruba is about 30 km (19 miles) long and

about 8 km (5 miles)  wide with an area of 193 sq km (75 sq miles). The island's  population is about 89,000. The capital is Oranjestad named  after the Dutch House of Orange.
http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/general/geography.html


so what do surinamers eat?  their food is certainly better than that in guyana but they will eat a roti in a pinch.  they even have a roti fast food chain but that is east indian food isn't it.  Are surinamers east indians?  actually, about half of them are. i guess we should call deepak and satish east indians transplanted to a no mans land adjacent to the west indies in south america.  i know where aruba is but you digress.  Why is Suriname not in the West indies, and by the way what kind of music fo they listen too?  Just beacuse one knows little about it is not a reason to exclude it from its proper geographic region.  I think the list is incomplete, ginned up by some travel agent, a geographer not.
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2005, 09:54:39 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Morning all.. Quick question.. sorry if it was asked already.. I too watched Greta last night...the 2 girls that were on with her from MBHS.. was one of them DASH?? If so.. which one??  Nice girls they were!  Thanks!
Oh..I'll buy beer too...lol


Neither were dash, and some have found that their accounts do not match dash or previously held "truths"


Thank you Absolut..!!


no problem the questions i can handle. It's the how,what, when, where why this post that post, that I am trying to stay calm over. I need a drink already.
Logged
Kelly
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 358


« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2005, 09:55:02 AM »

Quote from: "katya"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "clevfan1234"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "Kelly"
and th mother slipped with some more infomation about joran saying that he left nat on the beach hysterical/sleeping so now that is actually confirmed...so the story yet, changes again, so where do they go from there ya know..........


I thought that Anita VDS wasn't allowed to discuss the case with Joran, when she visited him. So, this is clear proof that she violated that rule. I wonder if he discussions with Joran in prison were monitored. If not, then this is an opportunity to cook up a believable story and to pass information along to him on the progress of the investigation.


Joran could have told Anita that prior to him being detained.


Yes, but this version of the story came about AFTER he was detained and after the old story started to fall apart.


Since we have never learned officially what the story is and what has been said, you have no way of knowing that. I suspect that the visits between Mrs. VDS and Joran are strictly monitored.


We are aware of that...........again, its just some theories, and opinions that we are throwing out there. No one obviously knows the "truth" to any of this
Logged

Kelly
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 151



« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2005, 09:55:44 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Prof. and Absolut,
the first time the full lenght email was published was on page 35.  Do you think I should list any earlier pages to start on?  I will revise my post on the other thread with what page you guys think I should direct the readers to start....


I think in fairness it has to start at the snippet and the conversation to get the rest out.


Check and see if you think this is it....Whew!   a lot of searching Shocked
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=201&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=340
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2005, 09:57:05 AM »

Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "amillerwvu"
Prof. and Absolut,
the first time the full lenght email was published was on page 35.  Do you think I should list any earlier pages to start on?  I will revise my post on the other thread with what page you guys think I should direct the readers to start....


I think in fairness it has to start at the snippet and the conversation to get the rest out.


Check and see if you think this is it....Whew!   a lot of searching Shocked
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=201&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=340


Yep 12th post down.
Logged
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 42


« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2005, 09:57:42 AM »

1. Thanks to the monkeys here I knew to watch Greta last night.. thank you!
2. Greta vs., Nancy... I usually do not watch Fox, but Greta scooped Nancy Grace last evening.. Congrats Greta... I will watch YOU on fox plus Nancy now
3. Moms and Dads - IMHO
a. PVDS showed high degree of class inviting G and B into home.
b. Beth shows class and sauvy, bartering between Fox and CNN< looking for Nat, and doing all she can to do things right while at same time proactively looking for NH
c. The Aruban official was classy.
4. Thank goodness they found the boyscout.
Logged
Kelly
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 358


« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2005, 10:19:23 AM »

Did anyone else get kicked off the site and have a rediculous amount of trouble getting back on???????????? Ahhhhhhhhhh i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Laughing
Logged

Kelly
momto5
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 240


« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2005, 10:20:07 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Did anyone else get kicked off the site and have a rediculous amount of trouble getting back on???????????? Ahhhhhhhhhh i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Laughing

Yep I did. I think they were down for a moment.
Logged

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
heavyheart
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 211


« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2005, 10:21:26 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "GeOrGiA"
Sorry - misquote - the Aunt said JVD and his father were the last to see her - (I shouldn't have included "alive" - she didn't say that), but I honestly think she said JDV's father saw her.  I know there was conversation last night about Natalee coming to JDV's house or something - couldn't follow all of it.  Anyone with information?


We had been led to beleive here, before the greta extravaganza, that joran had taken natale home that night.  that was not confirmed by the greta show, not even implied.  in fact the old man said he did not know joran left that night, and did not "recall" whether he had awakend him the next morning or if he went to school the next day.  the dad must have had one heineken too many after he picked joran up at mikkie dee at 11 (if joran was at the casino why did he meet dad at mikkie dee?}. The elder v/d s He did not to notice when Deepak? came for him and he snuck out.  One of the problems with the email is that it mention stuff we did not know for sure until last night like eyewitness accounts of how/where Joran (at the casino, that same night), the rumoured sighting of Joran's dad at the parking lot of mikkie dee (at wrong hour),  etc.  So it is almost as if the email and the greta show are coordinated.   whoever wrote it, it is a peice of work.  

Does anybody recall if we know if Joran went to school that day after?  I remember rumors that he came to school with scratches and bruises on his face.  Did he even go home first?  Was he on the schoolbus.  This is important to the timeline.


Not sure about the father Sloot, maybe he wan't at home either.  I think all this information just goes to show that none of us really know anything other than what happened from the beginning.  What we do know for sure is what has come from those on the ground in Aruba involved in the case.  We know a rough timeline of the events at around 0100 to 0130, we have knowledge of three different stories from the suspects and security gaurds.  The rest is all rumor and conjecture.

I'll be the first one to admit to being a control freak, always wanting to know everything about any situation I'm involved in.  Rarely does something take me by surprise.  In this case however, I think we can only sit back and pray and hope for a good outcome.  Let the judicial process (as flawed as we think it may be) down there, do its job.

It's funny, over the weekend I was flying down a deserted central California road and there in the ground, in the middle of no where, was a hand written sign that said "Trust Jesus."  That's the only thing that stuck out in a 300 mile road trip.
Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11005



« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2005, 10:21:50 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Did anyone else get kicked off the site and have a rediculous amount of trouble getting back on???????????? Ahhhhhhhhhh i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Laughing



Kelly.. I got kicked off also.. !!
Logged
Kelly
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 358


« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2005, 10:21:59 AM »

YEah cause i noticed that there were no more posts once i left
Logged

Kelly
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 42


« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2005, 10:22:12 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "Kelly"
Did anyone else get kicked off the site and have a rediculous amount of trouble getting back on???????????? Ahhhhhhhhhh i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Laughing

Yep I did. I think they were down for a moment.
Logged
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 251



« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2005, 10:22:41 AM »

Good morning, All
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2005, 10:23:19 AM »

I have a new timeline question, in all the articles about MBHS accounts, it says they knew something was wrong when Natalee wasn't around to catch the plane. I am not taking that literally but would take that to mean 10-11am Monday.

What was the earliest time anyone has said they looked for, or noticed she was missing? I am guessing here but if the kept late hours everynight it may have really been much later before she was "missing"

What I am getting is the window of opportunity would grow. 1-1:30am left CNC. It can be debated forever about the 3's involvement, but suffice to say there is at a min. 3 hours where no one would have known to "see" anything and possibly as much as 8+ hours.
Logged
Compananzi
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 356


« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2005, 10:23:34 AM »

May29th Sunday

8am-10pm       Sleep, breakfast?

10am-2pm .      Happy Hour Snorkel Sail with depalm Tours the Afternoon of.
Take in all the pleasures of the sea by enjoying a half-day sail and snorkel experience on Aruba's newest catamaran. Lulled by the rhythm of the sea, lie on the spacious sun deck or enjoy a cocktail under the shaded cabin top. When you are ready to experience the beauty of the sea below the waterline let our friendly crew assist you as you prepare for your snorkeling adventure. Snorkeling stops include the coral-laden Antilla wreck, fish-friendly Boca Catalina and the unique Arashi reef. During your snorkel experience indulge in a delicious lunch prepared by top island chefs or sample a cool tropical drink or beer from the open bar.


2pm-7?pm.        sleep, shower, drink, eat? pack? take pictures?

5pm?            Paul Van Der Sloot Arrives in Beatrix Airport with young

7pm-11pm       MUSIC CONCERT
Havana Beach Club
Amphitheatre (outdoor on the beach) 7-11:00 p.m.
Lauryn Hill,Boyz II Men, Hosted by Doug E. Fresh

11pm         Paul picks up son Joran at McDonalds.

11.30pm-1.30am    Carlos and Charlies. Approx 40 MB student were there..

12.00am-1.30am    Joran arrives with Kalpoes Bros?

1.30am-2.30am   Cruising at California Lighthouse, Fisherman’s Hut/Beach?

2.30am-3.00am   Joran’ s house??

If I leave here tomorrow
would you still remember me
For I must be travelling on now
there's too many places I gotta see
Logged
MiamiMe
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 18


« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2005, 10:24:34 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "MiamiMe"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "MiamiMe"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Bill"
Quote from: "MiamiMe"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
New to posts here but have been following for some time. After reading Wonderwomans email post, some issues came to mind re the authenticity of the email. I have noticed the following and wonder what your thoughts are: 1) police was spelled with the American spelling. Isn't it spelled polis in Aruba? Why would an Arubian spell it differently? 2). Van der Sloot is spelled VANDER SLOOT in the email. If this was your friend, wouldn't you spell his name right? 3) References to "God". Don't the Surinam practice Winti, Hindu and Muslim religions in most cases.  
Just a thought. Sorry if I'm off base


Hmmmm I believe the email was from Deepak. I also believe that was his "made up" story from the beginning. He told the security guard in jail that he LIED about the Holiday Inn drop off. As I read the email, I could tell that it was a West Indian that wrote it. lol It was certain things that he said.


But Deepak is not a West Indian.


What is a west indian?

Deepak is a surinamer.  Suriname was a colony of the Dutch West Indische Matschaapij (sp).  That is about as West and Indian as you get.  He is a native Dutch speaker and English is his second language.  He is more likely to have a Dutch lilt than an English one but he is a west indian of east indian ethnic origin.


A West Indians are people from the West Indies....
 

Not that it matters that much but where is this list from and why does it include Guyana which is just next to Suriname and not Suriname or for that matter French Guyana.  Is it because nobody knows Suriname exists?  Do you have to speak English to be a west indian.  If so why are aruba and curacao and puerto rico and martinique on this list and why are Honduras and Belize on this list but not Venezuela and Panama or Colombia the country where Cartagena de las Indias is located?  I think you list is inaccurate.  we have the east indies and the west indies.  the west and east part are as viewed from europe, which colonized these areas and named them.


Guyana is located in the South America, however they speak with a caribbean accent and they cook caribbean food. They also listen to Caribbean music (soca). The is from http://www.caribbeantravel.com/map_full.html   ....YES Cubans, Dominicans, and Puerto Ricans ARE from the caribeen/west indies are. My family is from Panama, Trinidad, Barbados and Costa Rica oh and America. In my family, we have west indian accents and some also speak Spanish. Panama is in Central America. We call people from the Caribbean "West Indians" The Caribbean is full of what we call EAST INDIANS.

Aruba Facts:
The island of Aruba is part of the West  Indies in the Caribbean Sea, and lies about 12 degrees north of  the equator, approximately 29km (18 miles) off the Paraguaná Peninsula of Venezuela. One  of the Lesser Antilles islands, Aruba is about 30 km (19 miles) long and

about 8 km (5 miles)  wide with an area of 193 sq km (75 sq miles). The island's  population is about 89,000. The capital is Oranjestad named  after the Dutch House of Orange.
http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/general/geography.html


so what do surinamers eat?  their food is certainly better than that in guyana but they will eat a roti in a pinch.  they even have a roti fast food chain but that is east indian food isn't it.  Are surinamers east indians?  actually, about half of them are. i guess we should call deepak and satish east indians transplanted to a no mans land adjacent to the west indies in south america.  i know where aruba is but you digress.  Why is Suriname not in the West indies, and by the way what kind of music fo they listen too?  Just beacuse one knows little about it is not a reason to exclude it from its proper geographic region.  I think the list is incomplete, ginned up by some travel agent, a geographer not.


"Suriname's food is an exotic mix of East Indian, Indian, Creole and Chinese cuisines; the cheapest eateries are warungs, Javanese food stalls serving fried noodle and rice dishes."

Guyanese food is great! They cook curry the best in MY opinion.

They listen to chutney soca music.

There are alot of East Indians in Suriname. As well as in Guyana,
Trinidad n Tobago, Jamaica, etc....If you have any more questions, ask away. lol
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2005, 10:24:53 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "Rob"
good morning everyone, professor and iquitos, im now under the impression that she is alive... just not in aruba.. dont ask my why.. just a feeling....


Me too Rob- til proven otherwise....my only thing is..if she was alive, these boys have to realize how much trouble they are in, so if she was alive, wouldnt they want to just give in and let it out, cooperate now with authorities and free yourself from something worse........On the other hand i see them thinking well if i can hold out for bit longer, they will haev to let us go with no evidence, aand they get out of it without any consequences.


sorry my puter crapped out and then i could nt get back in...i just looked at ms twtty last night and she had the look of someone who had inside info...im not sure these idiots actually have anything to do with it... but again, i dont know all the real facts....jorans and the brothers have never struck me as smart enough to pull off the perfect crime.. career professional criminals are often unable to pull off the perfect crime...
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11005



« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2005, 10:25:03 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I have a new timeline question, in all the articles about MBHS accounts, it says they knew something was wrong when Natalee wasn't around to catch the plane. I am not taking that literally but would take that to mean 10-11am Monday.

What was the earliest time anyone has said they looked for, or noticed she was missing? I am guessing here but if the kept late hours everynight it may have really been much later before she was "missing"

What I am getting is the window of opportunity would grow. 1-1:30am left CNC. It can be debated forever about the 3's involvement, but suffice to say there is at a min. 3 hours where no one would have known to "see" anything and possibly as much as 8+ hours.



I too have wondered the same thing...
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2005, 10:26:02 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "Rob"
good morning everyone, professor and iquitos, im now under the impression that she is alive... just not in aruba.. dont ask my why.. just a feeling....


Rob, if you're right I'm headin' up there to buy you a beer or whatever it is all y'all drink up there...promise.


heineken junior.... amstel light..... Cool
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 0.127 seconds with 19 queries.