March 18, 2024, 08:26:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 383574 times)
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: June 22, 2005, 06:28:32 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"

Thank you Itawamba. Is there anyone else on this message board who isn't looking for some new black guys to pin it on? Just asking.

We're looking for guys wearing BLACK SHIRTS, not BLACK GUYS wearing shirts.   Rolling Eyes

If you're going to go by the original story, they were "black guys wearing black shirts." And the key was that it was somebody who wasn't from round heah. Anyway, I have set up a new forum called BREAKING NEWS ON THE TRES HOMBRES, for those who want to follow the trail that's hot. I'm not saying that you can't be right. Just that there might be some Scared Monkeys who might rather follow the leads on the prime suspects.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1341 on: June 22, 2005, 06:28:53 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "Rob"

it does, however , allow one more breach to have occured....

How so? Pre-employment background checks are routine and in the case of short-term temp or long term security, an absolute must. Can you explain a bit more where you're going with this, because it seems sort of Law & Order.

ETA: Aha! Thanks absolut, now I understand.  But you can trace the franchise owner through festival organizers.

yeah, these guys dont general do back ground checks bc of the high cost. cost like 200 to do a drug test....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: June 22, 2005, 06:29:23 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
After a little investigation, I thought you might like to see this.

Executive Security Service Corporation is, in effect, a "body shop."  Most of their staff is temp employees who aren't necessarily employed by the "Corporation" directly.  Instead think like the "Long & Foster" real estate office model where you can "buy" a franchise, so to speak, and hire employees based on the temporary basis of the contracts you develop. You can see this by downloading their employment application.

I'm not sure what point this makes.  Unless their employees aren't background checked thoroughly (and then again, in my experience even if the checks come back fel or misdemeanor positive people are often still hired) the fact that they are agency employees is meaningless.  I know you're not saying that temp worker=criminal.

Well, it's a 7 page application, but I'd tend to agree they get passed regardless - however I will say this:  if the contract they're under to provide security services mandates that all results of investigations (motor, criminal, and credit) be provided to the customer for bonding (that happens here in the States around big concert venues) then you would be wrong.  Bonding companies usually require this information via the customer they're paid by the reduce the bond rate.  I don't know how it is in Aruba, but it can sticky here in the US for venue bonding.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: June 22, 2005, 06:29:29 PM »

what about the security guard who said he heard joran change his story?

He talked to Deepak, not Joran.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: June 22, 2005, 06:29:46 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "Ting"
Police denies that Joran has changed his story.

Which change in his story are they denying took place?

So what about the security guard who said he heard joran change his story?  Shouldn't they be arresting him about now?

wait...I thought the security guard heard that from a Kalpoe??

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: June 22, 2005, 06:29:48 PM »

phew ... had work stuff to do today and it's mighty hard to catch up here!

was watching the msnbc thing - Abrams was pushing way too hard - if this had happened in the US, everyone from all families would have been questioned, polygraphed, etc. The woman reporter from Aruba Today was great and tried to bring some sanity to the discussion - too bad she wasn't given enough time to really talk since she's much better than all the other aruban reporter talking heads.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1346 on: June 22, 2005, 06:30:22 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Yikes, did anyone just see ex-Aruban detective Elio Nicholaas on The Abrams Report??  He was implying that Natalee probably ran away (quoting her Freebird quote in her yearbook).  Then he said it could be a Lacey Peterson thing.  Dan Abrams was annoyed and asked him what the heck that even means.  He said they need to question the family, and talked about looking closer at the step-father.  Dan was pretty really ticked, and said he wants an apology when he turns out to be wrong.

i graduate in 1984 , everyone in my class had that saying in their quotes section.. the mindless twits....

+++

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: June 22, 2005, 06:31:36 PM »

After a little investigation, I thought you might like to see this.

Executive Security Service Corporation is, in effect, a "body shop."  Most of their staff is temp employees who aren't necessarily employed by the "Corporation" directly.  Instead think like the "Long & Foster" real estate office model where you can "buy" a franchise, so to speak, and hire employees based on the temporary basis of the contracts you develop. You can see this by downloading their employment application.

I'm not sure what point this makes.  Unless their employees aren't background checked thoroughly (and then again, in my experience even if the checks come back fel or misdemeanor positive people are often still hired) the fact that they are agency employees is meaningless.  I know you're not saying that temp worker=criminal.

Well, it's a 7 page application, but I'd tend to agree they get passed regardless - however I will say this:  if the contract they're under to provide security services mandates that all results of investigations (motor, criminal, and credit) be provided to the customer for bonding (that happens here in the States around big concert venues) then you would be wrong.  Bonding companies usually require this information via the customer they're paid by the reduce the bond rate.  I don't know how it is in Aruba, but it can sticky here in the US for venue bonding.

Axle rose proved this out in SPADES.
.phoenix
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: June 22, 2005, 06:32:06 PM »

Hi all,
I have been following you day and night but had technical difficulties so this is my first post.

Regarding the security guards theory.  I'm sorry I can't lead you to the post but I am sure I saw it several days ago.....someone said that an employee, guard? at one the the hotels saw two men grab a girl outside against her will and put her in a car. He reported it but no one seemed to pay attention.  This is not my imagination. Does anyone else recall that being said or was it someones speculation?

Also, if there is something to the SoulBeach's Concert @ Havana Beach Club theory:
1) Is Havana Beach in front of the HI?
2) Is it possible someone, security or in black shirts waited around the beach until 1 or 2 am to grab Natalee or any girl alone on the beach?  They would wait until the party groups left after 11pm.
3) It could be one or two in a black shirt...or imposters in security shirts
4)If this is a feasible theory...wouldn't it be better not to give the security company a heads up to prevent damage control or that we exist and where on the net they can find us?

I've enjoyed this board and picked up on it hardcore when aruba girl was giving us info on the radio we didn't have in the US.  I simply adore her and hope that none of us give her any flack.  I've noticed we can be having decent conversations and when AIA, Native, Aruba Girl and any other of you(sorry I don't know who you all are) shows up there is always a troll who happens to show up as if waiting behind their computer screen to start blasting.  To the trolls.....don't shoot the messanger as has been said before.  To my US friends, and even though I haven't posted before, I love your discussions.  To Tom and Red....thank you for this site.  And to Dash. Hang in there baby. We love and suppport you....mamma too!!

Cheers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1349 on: June 22, 2005, 06:32:06 PM »

Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
And you know what? They may have gotten the color wrong. The shirts typically aren't "black" from Executive, but charcoal (like a medium to darker gray.) Or blue, but that's a lighter color.

But it is a FACT that security guards in black security t-shirts worked at the Soul Beach Music Festival - at least with Wyclef Jean. I posted a link to the photographic proof a couple of pages ago:

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=223&item=Photogallery&bekijk=7

i saw it.. in the dark it would look black.. some of the sec guards stayed at the HI...

+++

RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: June 22, 2005, 06:32:17 PM »

Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
And you know what? They may have gotten the color wrong. The shirts typically aren't "black" from Executive, but charcoal (like a medium to darker gray.) Or blue, but that's a lighter color.

But it is a FACT that security guards in black security t-shirts worked at the Soul Beach Music Festival - at least with Wyclef Jean. I posted a link to the photographic proof a couple of pages ago:

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=223&item=Photogallery&bekijk=7

I sit corrected - I didn't see that.  I was just researching websites. Is that from the same day/time Natalee was there?
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1351 on: June 22, 2005, 06:32:20 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
phew ... had work stuff to do today and it's mighty hard to catch up here!

was watching the msnbc thing - Abrams was pushing way too hard - if this had happened in the US, everyone from all families would have been questioned, polygraphed, etc. The woman reporter from Aruba Today was great and tried to bring some sanity to the discussion - too bad she wasn't given enough time to really talk since she's much better than all the other aruban reporter talking heads.

Well, everyone in the family *has* been questioned.  Polygraphs are generally only used when someone is thought to be guilty.  Of course, a big difference in this case is that the family was in a different country.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: June 22, 2005, 06:32:38 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Question, yet again... HI had a party (live DJ feed from Soul Beach).. maybe Steve was at the HI?[/b]

good point... the tattoo is not out on sunday.. he could have been there just hangin

But it has been told that the MB students were at the HI pool area from 1:30 - 5 AM. No one said anything about a party at the HI that last Sun nite.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: June 22, 2005, 06:32:41 PM »

So, I guess we're supposed to equate "asleep on the beach by the Marriott" with "asleep in Palm Beach" with "on the ground at the Holiday Inn"????
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1354 on: June 22, 2005, 06:32:58 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "DT"
Police denies that Joran has changed his story.

Which change in his story are they denying took place?

So what about the security guard who said he heard joran change his story?  Shouldn't they be arresting him about now?

wait...I thought the security guard heard that from a Kalpoe??

I thought one heard from Kalpoe and the other heard Joran?
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: June 22, 2005, 06:33:05 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Yikes, did anyone just see ex-Aruban detective Elio Nicholaas on The Abrams Report??  He was implying that Natalee probably ran away (quoting her Freebird quote in her yearbook).  Then he said it could be a Lacey Peterson thing.  Dan Abrams was annoyed and asked him what the heck that even means.  He said they need to question the family, and talked about looking closer at the step-father.  Dan was pretty really ticked, and said he wants an apology when he turns out to be wrong.

i graduate in 1984 , everyone in my class had that saying in their quotes section.. the mindless twits....

oh yeah ROB  Razz  14 right? hahaha

Kelly
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1356 on: June 22, 2005, 06:33:26 PM »

yeah, these guys dont general do back ground checks bc of the high cost. cost like 200 to do a drug test....

No. Trust me, they do. The actual test, sans drug/pee test, is around 80 dollars depending on what you want - education, employment, fel/mis crim check going back seven years, and credit.  And very few employers, especially those whose jobs require working with the public, forego the standard check due to cost. Because it routinely costs millions if something goes wrong and they go to court.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: June 22, 2005, 06:33:34 PM »

what about the security guard who said he heard joran change his story?

He talked to Deepak, not Joran.

I never believed he talked to him in the first place it didn't make any sense.
He was just covering his own A$$ IMO

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: June 22, 2005, 06:34:06 PM »

If you were dropping someone off late at night you might easily see a charcoal shirt or a dark blue shirt as black.

Just as, as I mentioned last night, you could say "I dropped someone off at the beach" and mean at the hotel on the beach.

I think the security guards for the concerts sure deserve a look - has there been any suggestion that that has been done by authorities?
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: June 22, 2005, 06:34:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "a Troll"
Quote from: "Kelly"
Did anyone else find Joran in any other pics..or just that one

every pic looks the same , only the drink changes....

yes.  him and one of the brothers here:
http://gallery.magic965.com/displayimage.php?album=197&pos=103

I will say one thing about these Aruban's, they take alot of pictures...and pretty good ones at that!

is that the only shirt the boy own's?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.