December 09, 2018, 10:41:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 308307 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Sharonywr
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 18



« Reply #1360 on: June 22, 2005, 06:34:32 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Sharonywr"
Hey guys, I certainly don't want to steal anyone's thunder or anything, but I did mention the SBC guards should have been looked at more closely from the beginning.  Will try to find the thread on SM...I posted it VERY early, way before the format was changed....

Thanks!


if you look at my earliest post in the old forum... you will see i call the HI a frat house... and said evryone there should be given an anal....so there Mad


Down, Boy! Down!!!  Man, you are quite territorial, huh?  Anywhoo, I do remember your comment about giving everyone at the HI, but you didn't mention specifically the SBC guard scenario...Like I did, Neener, Neener, Neener!!   Wink Tag, you're it!
Logged
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1361 on: June 22, 2005, 06:34:54 PM »

-  check out most viewed pictures on 95.1 link joran is right up there with the wet boxers and a simulated erotic act while dancing

- i think he wore the same shirt, possibly his lucky one, for the perp walk.  you know they can get shirts tailored on the island

-  abrams is pissed becasue greta scooped him and did a real nice interview with elio, who is not talking through his hat  

-  poor jacobs lady thinks beth happend onto v/sloot residence while distributing prayer cards   i guess greta just happened to be there too.  

-  see the new "get in the car to evade journalists" technique?  anita unlocks car and she gets in front and he gets in back and they drive off.  the cameras are on the passenger side.  i think this was at the KIA.  cute
Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11005



« Reply #1362 on: June 22, 2005, 06:34:56 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Yikes, did anyone just see ex-Aruban detective Elio Nicholaas on The Abrams Report??  He was implying that Natalee probably ran away (quoting her Freebird quote in her yearbook).  Then he said it could be a Lacey Peterson thing.  Dan Abrams was annoyed and asked him what the heck that even means.  He said they need to question the family, and talked about looking closer at the step-father.  Dan was pretty really ticked, and said he wants an apology when he turns out to be wrong.


i graduate in 1984 , everyone in my class had that saying in their quotes section.. the mindless twits....


 Rob.. I graduated in 1983.. I know what you mean about saying in yearbooks.. My mother freaked on my butt when she read some of what others wrote in mine.. Kids are kids..they write crap that is meaningless to be cool!
Logged
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 696


« Reply #1363 on: June 22, 2005, 06:35:05 PM »

LilOrphan, that's what I saw saying. Execpt we've seen where even screeners at TSA who were *supposed* to have background checks didn't. So there's ambiguity either way, I suppose.
Logged
roxyluv
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 140



« Reply #1364 on: June 22, 2005, 06:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Question, yet again... HI had a party (live DJ feed from Soul Beach).. maybe Steve was at the HI?[/b]


good point... the tattoo is not out on sunday.. he could have been there just hangin


But it has been told that the MB students were at the HI pool area from 1:30 - 5 AM. No one said anything about a party at the HI that last Sun nite.


I really don't think thopse kids have been questioned enough, what wasn't there like 140.
Logged

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #1365 on: June 22, 2005, 06:35:45 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Question, yet again... HI had a party (live DJ feed from Soul Beach).. maybe Steve was at the HI?[/b]


good point... the tattoo is not out on sunday.. he could have been there just hangin


But it has been told that the MB students were at the HI pool area from 1:30 - 5 AM. No one said anything about a party at the HI that last Sun nite.


party was in afternoon ....
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CancunMole
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1366 on: June 22, 2005, 06:35:49 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote

The two current stories that we are aware of are:

1) Deepak's as told to Mick J: He & Satish dropped J & NH at the beach north of Marriott.

2) What Mrs. VdS told BHT that J told her: He was at the beach with NH but left her there.

Either story has NH at the beach so if J did leave her there, then someone else, say a SBF guard or whoever could have grabbed her up.............


Um, where does that leave the story about dropping her off in front of the HI, as was allegedly the first story?


I would say that these subsequent stories, if TRUE, would supercede the original.
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #1367 on: June 22, 2005, 06:36:22 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Question, yet again... HI had a party (live DJ feed from Soul Beach).. maybe Steve was at the HI?[/b]


good point... the tattoo is not out on sunday.. he could have been there just hangin


But it has been told that the MB students were at the HI pool area from 1:30 - 5 AM. No one said anything about a party at the HI that last Sun nite.


This would have been 9-3pm.
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #1368 on: June 22, 2005, 06:36:49 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Yikes, did anyone just see ex-Aruban detective Elio Nicholaas on The Abrams Report??  He was implying that Natalee probably ran away (quoting her Freebird quote in her yearbook).  Then he said it could be a Lacey Peterson thing.  Dan Abrams was annoyed and asked him what the heck that even means.  He said they need to question the family, and talked about looking closer at the step-father.  Dan was pretty really ticked, and said he wants an apology when he turns out to be wrong.


i graduate in 1984 , everyone in my class had that saying in their quotes section.. the mindless twits....


oh yeah ROB  Razz  14 right? hahaha


i thought you knew i was kidding Shocked
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kelly
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 358


« Reply #1369 on: June 22, 2005, 06:37:16 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
-  check out most viewed pictures on 95.1 link joran is right up there with the wet boxers and a simulated erotic act while dancing

- i think he wore the same shirt, possibly his lucky one, for the perp walk.  you know they can get shirts tailored on the island

-  abrams is pissed becasue greta scooped him and did a real nice interview with elio, who is not talking through his hat  

-  poor jacobs lady thinks beth happend onto v/sloot residence while distributing prayer cards   i guess greta just happened to be there too.  

-  see the new "get in the car to evade journalists" technique?  anita unlocks car and she gets in front and he gets in back and they drive off.  the cameras are on the passenger side.  i think this was at the KIA.  cute


Top 95????
Logged

Kelly
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 590



« Reply #1370 on: June 22, 2005, 06:37:54 PM »

Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "joebob"


Is that  who I think it is......grovin' with a MONKEY  in the background??? Shocked


Yes, it looks like Joran.
Logged
Kelly
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 358


« Reply #1371 on: June 22, 2005, 06:37:56 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Kelly"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Yikes, did anyone just see ex-Aruban detective Elio Nicholaas on The Abrams Report??  He was implying that Natalee probably ran away (quoting her Freebird quote in her yearbook).  Then he said it could be a Lacey Peterson thing.  Dan Abrams was annoyed and asked him what the heck that even means.  He said they need to question the family, and talked about looking closer at the step-father.  Dan was pretty really ticked, and said he wants an apology when he turns out to be wrong.


i graduate in 1984 , everyone in my class had that saying in their quotes section.. the mindless twits....


oh yeah ROB  Razz  14 right? hahaha


yes rob i knew you were kidding...hahahah  just bustin your @#$$%

i thought you knew i was kidding Shocked
Logged

Kelly
iquitos
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1372 on: June 22, 2005, 06:38:19 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Quote
what about the security guard who said he heard joran change his story?


He talked to Deepak, not Joran.


 one guard talked to deepak and another to joran.  that is how the changed stories got out.
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #1373 on: June 22, 2005, 06:38:58 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote

yeah, these guys dont general do back ground checks bc of the high cost. cost like 200 to do a drug test....


No. Trust me, they do. The actual test, sans drug/pee test, is around 80 dollars depending on what you want - education, employment, fel/mis crim check going back seven years, and credit.  And very few employers, especially those whose jobs require working with the public, forego the standard check due to cost. Because it routinely costs millions if something goes wrong and they go to court.


when i talk to mr white tomorrow i will find out.. we already heard it s more of a body shop.. employers generally dont spend money on employees if they dont have to.. harvard business school class 101
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226


« Reply #1374 on: June 22, 2005, 06:38:59 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
LilOrphan, that's what I saw saying. Execpt we've seen where even screeners at TSA who were *supposed* to have background checks didn't. So there's ambiguity either way, I suppose.


Yes, there's some ambiguity in regular employment, and one hospital I know of in Alaska routinely hires former felons...but security companies usually have in-house pre-emp background checkers or farms it out to investigative firms.  Like you said, firearms, working with public - it's too risky nowadays not to.  People working with big money are also routinely bonded and lie detectored along with it. Hard to say what this specific company's standards are, but if they're under a larger umbrella, even as a franchise, there's probably guidelines. I have a two-pronged professional background, and this is one of the prongs. Smile
Logged
HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 14


« Reply #1375 on: June 22, 2005, 06:39:44 PM »

Quote
I sit corrected - I didn't see that. I was just researching websites. Is that from the same day/time Natalee was there?


No, I think the Wyclef photos were a different night. I didn't see photos of the last nighttime show, but here are photos that they identify as
Quote
Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival 2005. Final Beach Party at Holiday Beach Hotel.


http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=226&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #1376 on: June 22, 2005, 06:39:59 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Quote


Thank you Itawamba. Is there anyone else on this message board who isn't looking for some new black guys to pin it on? Just asking.


We're looking for guys wearing BLACK SHIRTS, not BLACK GUYS wearing shirts.   Rolling Eyes


If you're going to go by the original story, they were "black guys wearing black shirts." And the key was that it was somebody who wasn't from round heah. Anyway, I have set up a new forum called BREAKING NEWS ON THE TRES HOMBRES, for those who want to follow the trail that's hot. I'm not saying that you can't be right. Just that there might be some Scared Monkeys who might rather follow the leads on the prime suspects.


You created a thread not a forum.
Logged
Arlee
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 0


« Reply #1377 on: June 22, 2005, 06:40:09 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "jlspence"
Quote from: "iquitos"

SINCE WHEN DOES A NORTH-SOUTH TRIP OVER ONE TIME ZONE CAUSE JET LAG?  JET, LAG JET SCHMAG


The issue isn't the number of timezones...it's the actual time involved in travel.  I searched Expedia.com for flights between Birmingham, AL to Aruba and it returned the following flight times, which vary because of different connections.

[edit for space]

Being a frequent flyer in my job, I can vouch that this much time in airports, on planes and waiting in airport security IS very tiring.


Thought I heard it said that it was a charter that they took. 2 planes because so many? Charters that I've taken are direct.


Nope, no charters for teens or chaperons.  More confusion stemming from BH's chartered flight, I think.

There were so many teens that signed up later than the others, that no more could be booked on the same commercial flight.  Nor were there additional connections that would get them there at the same time.

So, two commercial planes, two different carriers.  One group flew out of B'ham to Atlanta to meet their connection, the rest took a bus to Atlanta to meet their connecting flight.  Half the chaperons went with one group, half with the other.

Sorry it took me so long to see this!
Logged
Rubby
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 20


« Reply #1378 on: June 22, 2005, 06:40:40 PM »

I dont think the kid had in him to drug her or kill her. I think he was on the beach with her and something scared them and he ran off and left her.


Coward
Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 12469



WWW
« Reply #1379 on: June 22, 2005, 06:41:03 PM »

Quote from: "Sharonywr"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Sharonywr"
Hey guys, I certainly don't want to steal anyone's thunder or anything, but I did mention the SBC guards should have been looked at more closely from the beginning.  Will try to find the thread on SM...I posted it VERY early, way before the format was changed....

Thanks!


if you look at my earliest post in the old forum... you will see i call the HI a frat house... and said evryone there should be given an anal....so there Mad


Down, Boy! Down!!!  Man, you are quite territorial, huh?  Anywhoo, I do remember your comment about giving everyone at the HI, but you didn't mention specifically the SBC guard scenario...Like I did, Neener, Neener, Neener!!   Wink Tag, you're it!


ok simma dowhn sistah... and yes i did talk in depth about the sec guards...
Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 6.294 seconds with 19 queries.