March 19, 2024, 04:44:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 383645 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: June 22, 2005, 06:57:57 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Yikes, did anyone just see ex-Aruban detective Elio Nicholaas on The Abrams Report??  He was implying that Natalee probably ran away (quoting her Freebird quote in her yearbook).  Then he said it could be a Lacey Peterson thing.  Dan Abrams was annoyed and asked him what the heck that even means.  He said they need to question the family, and talked about looking closer at the step-father.  Dan was pretty really ticked, and said he wants an apology when he turns out to be wrong.

That man is an idiot. Wanting to polygraph family and friends and blaming everyone else. I certainly hope the rest of the police are not that stupid

Why are your post so similar to the front on the enquirer?  Shocked

You don't have to be so inflamatory. Other people may agree that Elio brings up some valid concerns.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: June 22, 2005, 06:58:30 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
I can understand that, Kelly, I wouldn't know either.  Yes, I know she's missing and that's the important thing, I know how I used to go out at night when trolling at the beach on vacation:

cash
ID
lipstick
my room key

It's amazing how many little details there are, aren't there?

:::thinking I got my answer as to RB's sex, unless of course, he/she is a cross dresser::::

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: June 22, 2005, 06:58:57 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Does anyone have the link to "Sasha's 15th bday" party album?  In there are TONS of photos of the Soul Festival....may be revealing.
http://album.pancayente.com/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=34
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1423 on: June 22, 2005, 06:58:57 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Rob"
Yikes, did anyone just see ex-Aruban detective Elio Nicholaas on The Abrams Report??  He was implying that Natalee probably ran away (quoting her Freebird quote in her yearbook).  Then he said it could be a Lacey Peterson thing.  Dan Abrams was annoyed and asked him what the heck that even means.  He said they need to question the family, and talked about looking closer at the step-father.  Dan was pretty really ticked, and said he wants an apology when he turns out to be wrong.

i graduate in 1984 , everyone in my class had that saying in their quotes section.. the mindless twits....

Rob.. I graduated in 1983.. I know what you mean about saying in yearbooks.. My mother freaked on my butt when she read some of what others wrote in mine.. Kids are kids..they write crap that is meaningless to be cool!

It seems to me she was writing about her early death will you remember me
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: June 22, 2005, 06:59:19 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
I can understand that, Kelly, I wouldn't know either.  Yes, I know she's missing and that's the important thing, I know how I used to go out at night when trolling at the beach on vacation:

cash
ID
lipstick
my room key

:::thinking I got my answer as to RB's sex, unless of course, he/she is a cross dresser::::

If I am a cross dresser, I'm the prettiest one you ever saw. Smile
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: June 22, 2005, 07:00:14 PM »

law of unintended consequences:  Monkey eyeballs catapault pic of white guy in plaid shirt to position above pics of very well endowed Aruban women.  1016 views  

http://gallery.magic965.com/thumbnails.php?album=topn&cat=2&page=1
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: June 22, 2005, 07:00:46 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Does anyone have the link to "Sasha's 15th bday" party album?  In there are TONS of photos of the Soul Festival....may be revealing.
http://album.pancayente.com/displayimage.php?album=19&pos=34

THere are over 1000 photos of the fest in here!  I started looking thru them several weeks ago just out of curiosity to see if I might find Nat - but gave up.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1427 on: June 22, 2005, 07:00:46 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

That man is an idiot. Wanting to polygraph family and friends and blaming everyone else. I certainly hope the rest of the police are not that stupid

You don't have to be so inflamatory. Other people may agree that Elio brings up some valid concerns.

How can you say that. They were in another country.. the STEPFATHER..come on I think we are in the Outer Limits
Bas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: June 22, 2005, 07:01:19 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
Okay, I probably am just seeing what I want to see here, but does the guy in the red Von Dutch shirt halfway down on the right side of this page (from the Holiday Inn beach party that last day) look like Steve Croes?

(please don't make fun of me TOO bad if I'm crazy) LOL

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=226&item=Photogallery&bekijk=1

i saw snoop dog and steve croes.....

And white security t-shirts.

how do you upload a picture. I went to that site and I saved a copy of the black security shirts that I no longer see there..that site has been changed. But now i see it was from when wyclef jean was there

I thought something was wrong with my eyes  Wink
Sorry, I don't think you can upload...

Pictures by: Trevor Nisbeth & Selwyn De Windt.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: June 22, 2005, 07:01:32 PM »

cash
ID
lipstick
my room key

LMAO...you crack me up!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: June 22, 2005, 07:01:36 PM »

cash
ID
lipstick
my room key

LMAO   Laughing
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: June 22, 2005, 07:01:53 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
law of unintended consequences:  Monkey eyeballs catapault pic of white guy in plaid shirt to position above pics of very well endowed Aruban women.  1016 views  

http://gallery.magic965.com/thumbnails.php?album=topn&cat=2&page=1

when was that? and god..i really cant stand lookin at that damn shirt lol..i

Kelly
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1432 on: June 22, 2005, 07:03:24 PM »

Quote from: "RubaRiba"
I sit corrected - I didn't see that. I was just researching websites. Is that from the same day/time Natalee was there?

No, I think the Wyclef photos were a different night. I didn't see photos of the last nighttime show, but here are photos that they identify as
Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival 2005. Final Beach Party at Holiday Beach Hotel.

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=226&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0

on page 2 of this link of pictures, closer to the bottom of the page is a picture of two security guards with their backs to the camera, can not see the front of the shirt - question I have is - wasn't a white security shirt found in one of the very first search's (only pic I saw was the front of the shirt with some initials) - - - - just made me stop and think for a moment, and now my brain hurts Shocked

could this company ESSC, have multiple shirt for differnt duties and they all know each other and stay togehter?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: June 22, 2005, 07:03:25 PM »

Okay, the security guards in black t-shirts were from the "first concert night," which featured Wyclef. The photos from the beach during the day had guys in what looked like white security t-shirts. But I don't think there was a concert of any type during the day event, so who knows what entity those white t-shirt guys were working for.

I believe it would have been the 2nd "concert night" that took place on Natalee's last night in Aruba. With Lauryn Hill and Boyz II Men. Those photos are here:

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=228&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0

I notice that Wyclef is listed as a guest star at that event too. The only security guard I could find in this last set of photos is a guy standing way back from the crowd wearing a white UNIFORM (not t-shirt) and a badge. I think that photo is on page 2, 2/3 of the way down (security guard is in the background).

Maybe the guy(s) in black security t-shirts are part of Wyclef's personal security/entourage?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: June 22, 2005, 07:03:28 PM »

How can you say that. They were in another country.. the STEPFATHER..come on I think we are in the Outer Limits

I just think you throw out blanket insults that would make posting intimidating for some. Thats all I am saying. I think Elio is on the take personally.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1435 on: June 22, 2005, 07:04:36 PM »

Quote from: "Bas"
Quote from: "Bas"
Hello all there! I'm following this board for a few days now. Great contributions here!

About the tour security guards: good job Rob  Cool
I wonder if the tour crew had rented some rooms at HI?

monica hall i believe did say that...

Thanks for the reply! While I was searching for some pictures of the guards on the internet I found this @ http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1104

NativeLingo Says:

June 10th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
Just heard on the news…..they are now also looking at the security guards that worked for the promoters of the SOUL BEACH FESTIVAL….
These guards also stayed at the holiday inn…

Another:

From ScaredMonkeys:

Isa Says: June 10th, 2005 at 10:02 pm

Since the Soul Beach crew all stayed at the Holiday Inn, the same hotel as NH, there is the possibility that these three boys indeed dropped her off at the hotel and accurately described the uniform of the security guard. They desribed the uniform as consisting of a black t-shirt and black pants, this matches the uniform worn by the Soul Beach guards and does not match the uniform worn by the two suspects previously arrested (they wear black pant with a white shirt). So maybe we should take a closer look at the SB guards. The problem is that they���ve already left the island, but I���m sure that with the FBI���s resources they could trace everyone who worked as security for SBF.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: June 22, 2005, 07:05:15 PM »

cash
ID
lipstick
my room key

6 seconds, 12 seconds, 18 seconds. No penis all good.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: June 22, 2005, 07:05:23 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Y'all - if you look verrrrry carefully, parse and peruse if you will, you'll see that those blue plaid shirts are not all the SAME blue plaid shirt.  There are very fine, and sometimes not that fine, nuances and subtle differences in the patterns.

In a *bright white* mood?  Go for more white space!  In a "dark side" mood?  Go for wider navy stripes.  Supporting your soccer/football team, whose colors are royal blue and powder blue?  "We've got a shirt for that."

Most popular with the vdS men:  a medium square plaid, not an insouciant one, not ebullient, but not Dutchily taciturn, either -- of equal parts cerulean blue for the homeland's zuider zees; sky blue if it enhances eye color; and almost-midnight blue in lesser quantities, with a splash of aqua, a hint of periwinkle and just a tinge of the palest cornflower.

this is a very interesting insight.. very good work.. show the inner workings of the subconsious mind...

Tumble dry on the lowest setting.

They're (Dad included) either part of the Blue Plaid Gang or they *might* be lesbians.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1438 on: June 22, 2005, 07:06:47 PM »

I just think you throw out blanket insults that would make posting intimidating for some. Thats all I am saying. I think Elio is on the take personally.

Absolut you are a hoot!!
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1439 on: June 22, 2005, 07:06:57 PM »

Okay, the security guards in black t-shirts were from the "first concert night," which featured Wyclef. The photos from the beach during the day had guys in what looked like white security t-shirts. But I don't think there was a concert of any type during the day event, so who knows what entity those white t-shirt guys were working for.

I believe it would have been the 2nd "concert night" that took place on Natalee's last night in Aruba. With Lauryn Hill and Boyz II Men. Those photos are here:

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=228&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0

I notice that Wyclef is listed as a guest star at that event too. The only security guard I could find in this last set of photos is a guy standing way back from the crowd wearing a white UNIFORM (not t-shirt) and a badge. I think that photo is on page 2, 2/3 of the way down (security guard is in the background).

Maybe the guy(s) in black security t-shirts are part of Wyclef's personal security/entourage?

that could be possible, but I aam sitting here looking at a black shirt that says security on the back. But when we all first heard about the security guards, weren't they describes as wearing like polo shirts, not tee-shirts.?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.