March 18, 2024, 09:02:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 383581 times)
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1440 on: June 22, 2005, 07:07:36 PM »

The Soul Beach festival got over at 11 pm

Joran's dad sez he pick his son up at McD's at 11 PM

Was JOran at the festival with NAT?

If so that suggests that they were together from the time they met at the gambling table, to the bar, to the Soul Beach Fest, and on to CnC's.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: June 22, 2005, 07:08:37 PM »

Quote from: "LouLou"
The Soul Beach festival got over at 11 pm

Joran's dad sez he pick his son up at McD's at 11 PM

Was JOran at the festival with NAT?

If so that suggests that they were together from the time they met at the gambling table, to the bar, to the Soul Beach Fest, and on to CnC's.

He was in a Poker tournament then he was playing BJ around 9:30pm. All in the HI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1442 on: June 22, 2005, 07:08:43 PM »

Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
Okay, the security guards in black t-shirts were from the "first concert night," which featured Wyclef. The photos from the beach during the day had guys in what looked like white security t-shirts. But I don't think there was a concert of any type during the day event, so who knows what entity those white t-shirt guys were working for.

I believe it would have been the 2nd "concert night" that took place on Natalee's last night in Aruba. With Lauryn Hill and Boyz II Men. Those photos are here:

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=228&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0

I notice that Wyclef is listed as a guest star at that event too. The only security guard I could find in this last set of photos is a guy standing way back from the crowd wearing a white UNIFORM (not t-shirt) and a badge. I think that photo is on page 2, 2/3 of the way down (security guard is in the background).

Maybe the guy(s) in black security t-shirts are part of Wyclef's personal security/entourage?

i would bet there would be some acts that have their own people...there is a lot to do

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1443 on: June 22, 2005, 07:09:42 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Bas"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Bas"
Hello all there! I'm following this board for a few days now. Great contributions here!

About the tour security guards: good job Rob  Cool
I wonder if the tour crew had rented some rooms at HI?

monica hall i believe did say that...

Thanks for the reply! While I was searching for some pictures of the guards on the internet I found this @ http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1104

NativeLingo Says:

June 10th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
Just heard on the news…..they are now also looking at the security guards that worked for the promoters of the SOUL BEACH FESTIVAL….
These guards also stayed at the holiday inn…

Another:

From ScaredMonkeys:

Isa Says: June 10th, 2005 at 10:02 pm

Since the Soul Beach crew all stayed at the Holiday Inn, the same hotel as NH, there is the possibility that these three boys indeed dropped her off at the hotel and accurately described the uniform of the security guard. They desribed the uniform as consisting of a black t-shirt and black pants, this matches the uniform worn by the Soul Beach guards and does not match the uniform worn by the two suspects previously arrested (they wear black pant with a white shirt). So maybe we should take a closer look at the SB guards. The problem is that they���ve already left the island, but I���m sure that with the FBI���s resources they could trace everyone who worked as security for SBF.

congratulationZ!.... now you understand..... Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

+++

Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: June 22, 2005, 07:11:11 PM »

No, that's right. When Abraham Jones, who was in the same jail as Joran, was released, he said J told him that the bros dropped J off first then were going to drop NH off. Sorry, I forgot about that one......

So Joran did not see a  man in black? At least at that telling. It is not clear to me what his latest recollection is, nor whether a man in black has ever been featured in any of his accounts.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: June 22, 2005, 07:12:09 PM »

This is an informational post.

If you are sold on the current suspects are the right ones then this is thread for you BREAKING NEWS ABOUT THE TRES HOMBRES

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=237

It is on the main index.
RubaRiba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: June 22, 2005, 07:13:13 PM »

2 questions:
1. What was the initials on the white security shirt that was found on that first search? and,
2. Was the other item confirmed to be a piece of foam with teeth marks, or was that just another rumor?
HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: June 22, 2005, 07:14:27 PM »

Wow - Here's another small set of photos from the Soul Beach Music Festival photogallery. They are labelled "Various." I'm assuming (but I have no idea) that these are folks that are part of that tour?

Anyway, are they all partying at Carlos & Charlies?

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=231&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0

I notice there's a guy in a black shirt and navy "Security" hat halfway down the page...
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: June 22, 2005, 07:14:39 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
I wonder whatever happened to Natalee's key to her room....and one would assume she carried what all girls carry; a purse of some sort. Maybe?

I have been curious about the room key issue as well.  It has been my experience when traveling with similar groups that 2 keys are issued per room.  After seeing the roommates on TV yesterday, if this is the case, the girl that left C&C's at 12:00 would most likely have had a key, so who would have had the other?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: June 22, 2005, 07:15:41 PM »

It just gets curiouser and curiouser, doesn't it Az?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1450 on: June 22, 2005, 07:15:57 PM »

if you think about it ..if the sec. guards were involved, the area where the white shirt was found was by lovers lane, thats pretty far away....

i say they must have stayed near by...

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1451 on: June 22, 2005, 07:17:11 PM »

Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
Wow - Here's another small set of photos from the Soul Beach Music Festival photogallery. They are labelled "Various." I'm assuming (but I have no idea) that these are folks that are part of that tour?

Anyway, are they all partying at Carlos & Charlies?

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=231&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0

I notice there's a guy in a black shirt and navy "Security" hat halfway down the page...

knowing if they had their own plane would help alot....

+++

Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: June 22, 2005, 07:17:40 PM »

Quote from: "RubaRiba"
2 questions:
1. What was the initials on the white security shirt that was found on that first search? and,
2. Was the other item confirmed to be a piece of foam with teeth marks, or was that just another rumor?

1.  VGB - explored in full somewhere in this forum

2.  That's what it was reported to be - personally, I didn't waste time learning about those items.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: June 22, 2005, 07:17:44 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"
I wonder whatever happened to Natalee's key to her room....and one would assume she carried what all girls carry; a purse of some sort. Maybe?

I have been curious about the room key issue as well.  It has been my experience when traveling with similar groups that 2 keys are issued per room.  After seeing the roommates on TV yesterday, if this is the case, the girl that left C&C's at 12:00 would most likely have had a key, so who would have had the other?

what did deepak go back to the beach to look for in one version?
melrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: June 22, 2005, 07:17:50 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"

they must of each ha there own key - can you imagine the logistics of finding one of the two who have a key when someone wants in the room?
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: June 22, 2005, 07:17:53 PM »

Don't most hotels just use those cards with a strip now? And they just print them up with a particular code for that guests' stay, if multiple people in the room, everybody gets one?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: June 22, 2005, 07:18:35 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Don't most hotels just use those cards with a strip now? And they just print them up with a particular code for that guests' stay, if multiple people in the room, everybody gets one?

That's what we were saying, Ting.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: June 22, 2005, 07:19:08 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "RubaRiba"
2 questions:

1.  VGB - explored in full somewhere in this forum

2.  That's what it was reported to be - personally, I didn't waste time learning about those items.

I don't know anything about X but would foam keep you from grinding your teeth, I have seen on here that is an issue.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: June 22, 2005, 07:20:24 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
what did deepak go back to the beach to look for in one version?

"something"  -- it was left a *mystery* for Monkeys to solve.
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1459 on: June 22, 2005, 07:20:38 PM »

Quote from: "arlee"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Does anyone know what day the kids arrived in Aruba?  I remember Dash or someone saying they were there only 4 days and the first day they were "jet lagged" and just hung by the pool.

SINCE WHEN DOES A NORTH-SOUTH TRIP OVER ONE TIME ZONE CAUSE JET LAG?  JET, LAG JET SCHMAG

Good God, Iquitos, what is your deal?  I have seldom come across anyone so adversarial over even the most trivial of issues.

These kids graduated on 5/24 & so probably stayed up very late celebrating (whether with family or whatever).  The next night Dash's group (& she's the one you're scoffing at here) left for Atlanta at midnight on a bus.  After 3hours on the road, they have a layover of several hours at the Atlanta airport before they even get on the plane to Aruba.  So I guess some of them might be tired, huh.

OK SO THEY WERE TIRED FORM THE TRIP AND HUNG OUT BY THE POOL.     ONE MINUTE THEIR WORD IS GOSPEL AND THE NEXT THEY ARE NOT CREDIBLE BECAUSE THEY WERE TIRED, DRUNK, NOT PAYING ATTENTION, DID NOT NOTICE, COULDN'T SEE BECAUSE IT WAS DARK, FORGOT, ETC  NO WONDER THEY NEEDED TRIP FACILITATORS

Iquitos, your posts seem inconsistent.  Are two people using your name, or what?  Sometimes you seem genuinely interested in the case, other times you definitely behave as a troll.  I truly do not understand your agenda today.   Klaasend asked what the teens did the first day, & mentions having read a post saying they didn't do much because they were tired.  You reply, scoffing at the thought that they'd be tired; it doesn't seem to make sense to you.  (I don't understand why it is an issue for you, anyway.)  So I reply explaining why yes, indeed, they likely were tired when they arrived.  And you respond with this?!

I don't know why I'm the only one calling you on this.  Have you been helpful before but I haven't been around long enough to know?  Your behavior today has definitely been troll-like.

Sorry, other posters, for addressing this late.  But I just now saw what Iquitos said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.