March 19, 2024, 03:28:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 17 - 6/22/05  (Read 383637 times)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: June 22, 2005, 07:31:41 PM »

arlee, I saw what you posted a page ago to Iquitos.  I think he was trying to convey something you didn't get: that the MB'er weren't paying attention because, duh, everybody was having fun, partying (whether with alcohol or not) and simply being young.  He is not being a troll.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: June 22, 2005, 07:31:48 PM »

Does anyone know if the 3 are in agreement (at least according to what we are told are their stories) on how Natalee came to be in the car with the three of them?

Were Deepak and Satish at the bar? Did they arrive at the bar as it was closing to pick Joran up, by prior arrangement? By happenstance?

It doesn't appear that a single one of the other kids is able to state definitively that they saw her in the car with all 3 of them. Or any of them. There are differing reports of whether she was in a car with some people who were not visibly identifiable, or in a taxi.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: June 22, 2005, 07:33:03 PM »

It doesn't appear that a single one of the other kids is able to state definitively that they saw her in the car with all 3 of them. Or any of them. There are differing reports of whether she was in a car with some people who were not visibly identifiable, or in a taxi

I agree with this, and am suprised you posted it, Ting.
RubaRiba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: June 22, 2005, 07:33:52 PM »

there seems to be security guards all over the place, no wonder everyone felt safe  Very Happy

All kidding aside, I've only been to Aruba three times - I know some, if not many people go there year after year (so I'm still a newbie to Aruba) but each time I went, I never felt threatened, always considered it to be a very safe place considering twice I went traveling solo. And I would go back in a heart beat if the funds would allow it. It's one of those vacations that you feel it's ok to just kick back and relax, versus one that you're on the go and you need a vacation from the vacation you just had.

I pray for all families and friends involved missing a loved one, the worst thing to be known is the unknown.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: June 22, 2005, 07:33:53 PM »

Rob will you have connectivity on the trip?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: June 22, 2005, 07:34:07 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "HLSlawyerchik"
Okay, the security guards in black t-shirts were from the "first concert night," which featured Wyclef. The photos from the beach during the day had guys in what looked like white security t-shirts. But I don't think there was a concert of any type during the day event, so who knows what entity those white t-shirt guys were working for.

I believe it would have been the 2nd "concert night" that took place on Natalee's last night in Aruba. With Lauryn Hill and Boyz II Men. Those photos are here:

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=228&item=Photogallery&bekijk=0

I notice that Wyclef is listed as a guest star at that event too. The only security guard I could find in this last set of photos is a guy standing way back from the crowd wearing a white UNIFORM (not t-shirt) and a badge. I think that photo is on page 2, 2/3 of the way down (security guard is in the background).

Maybe the guy(s) in black security t-shirts are part of Wyclef's personal security/entourage?

LMAO Kerin! LArissa was at the concert! Hmmmm wonder if Joran went?

Yeah I am wondering that too! Don't you feel like you almost know Larissa we have seen her so much??

LMAO Yes! Aside from Joran being everywhere..this girl is too..
cassie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: June 22, 2005, 07:34:08 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
It doesn't appear that a single one of the other kids is able to state definitively that they saw her in the car with all 3 of them. Or any of them. There are differing reports of whether she was in a car with some people who were not visibly identifiable, or in a taxi

I also read that fact
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1487 on: June 22, 2005, 07:34:50 PM »

If I remember right.. I think the 2 girls last night said.. or at least one of them said they saw her getting into a taxi.. I could be wrong.. it took all I had to stay awake..
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: June 22, 2005, 07:35:26 PM »

Okay, the security guards in black t-shirts were from the "first concert night," which featured Wyclef. The photos from the beach during the day had guys in what looked like white security t-shirts. But I don't think there was a concert of any type during the day event, so who knows what entity those white t-shirt guys were working for.

I believe it would have been the 2nd "concert night" that took place on Natalee's last night in Aruba. With Lauryn Hill and Boyz II Men. Those photos are here:

I notice that Wyclef is listed as a guest star at that event too. The only security guard I could find in this last set of photos is a guy standing way back from the crowd wearing a white UNIFORM (not t-shirt) and a badge. I think that photo is on page 2, 2/3 of the way down (security guard is in the background).

Maybe the guy(s) in black security t-shirts are part of Wyclef's personal security/entourage?

Yeah I am wondering that too! Don't you feel like you almost know Larissa we have seen her so much??

And on top of that where was Larissa at 1:30am? Everyone else on the island was out and about.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: June 22, 2005, 07:35:26 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Rob will you have connectivity on the trip?

Sure: Cyberzone Café!
Island Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: June 22, 2005, 07:35:43 PM »

Angie - I heard the same thing about her getting into a taxi...but she quickly corrected her statement to a "car".
Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: June 22, 2005, 07:36:43 PM »

Sorry if this has been addressed but I just got off work. There was a report on Fox that Deepax's parents and Joran's parents had a confrontation. Does anybody know this to be true? If so, what was said??
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: June 22, 2005, 07:36:59 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

If I remember right.. I think the 2 girls last night said.. or at least one of them said they saw her getting into a taxi.. I could be wrong.. it took all I had to stay awake..

Here's what was said - neither of them saw her get in any car:

No. If one of our good friends had seen her, we would never have let her get in the car with him, ever. Absolutely not.

Note to Angie:  911 dispatchers, well,  you rock Smile
lainey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1493 on: June 22, 2005, 07:37:01 PM »

Quote from: "arlee"
I was surprised also that she didn't take her purse, but it was found in her room with all her stuff in it -- even the bulk of her money.

I imagine she didn't take much money with her to C&C's.  As Dash told me, no one planned to purchase many drinks at C&C's because it was free at the hotel.

Hi Arlee,
When we used to go out to clubs I never took my purse in either because it was something to worry about when you went to dance.  I still don't take one in the movies, restaruants (sp), or bars.

Lainey
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: June 22, 2005, 07:37:36 PM »

Quote from: "Island Bunny"
Angie - I heard the same thing about her getting into a taxi...but she quickly corrected her statement to a "car".

Thank you Island Bunny.. I just wanted to make sure I heard right ..I thought thats what was said.. and it was corrected then.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: June 22, 2005, 07:37:51 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

And on top of that where was Larissa at 1:30am? Everyone else on the island was out and about.

Ahhhh haw! ::;getin out her flashlight and looks for Larissa::::
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1496 on: June 22, 2005, 07:38:17 PM »

Why, RB? I have repeated ad nauseam that I do not think it is realistic to suppose that these kids were spending their last night of the trip taking careful notes of Natalee's movements in anticipation of being questioned by everybody from the FBI to Fox News!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: June 22, 2005, 07:39:19 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

Why, RB? I have repeated ad nauseam that I do not think it is realistic to suppose that these kids were spending their last night of the trip taking careful notes of Natalee's movements in anticipation of being questioned by everybody from the FBI to Fox News!

You see this, Ting?

:#  (look at it sideways)

That's me zippin' my lips.  Smile
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1498 on: June 22, 2005, 07:39:46 PM »

RE:  TAXI vs. CAR

I have read several people say that in Aruba, the taxis look like regular cars.  MB people have said that eye witnesses assumed Natalee was in a taxi when she left.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1499 on: June 22, 2005, 07:39:52 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Here's what was said - neither of them saw her get in any car:

No. If one of our good friends had seen her, we would never have let her get in the car with him, ever. Absolutely not.

Note to Angie:  911 dispatchers, well,  you rock Smile

I ROCK? was that a compliment or sarchasim??  lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.